A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 07

Story Info
Does she accept?
1.1k words
4.36
25.5k
3
0

Part 7 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

So many things were rushing through Trish's mind and heart. This has never felt so real in all of her life. She is so scared this is exactly what she wanted and not sure if she can live up to being who she needs to be. He sounds so wonderful and she will be the one to not add up. As much as she has prayed for this and wanted this for so long she is so scared. She has this wonderful man talking to her and all she can do is cry. It is very humbling actually, and comforting.

Gary leads Chris to his room and opens the door. Then as he begins to close it behind him Chris thanked him. Chris sat in the big chair in the corner and held her really close. She cried for a long time then when her crying calmed they just sat there quiet.

He was going to sit it completely out until she was ready. He would hold her a week if need be. She leaned against his warm chest and he smelled so good. She hasn't smelled a man this closely in 5 years. It just seems like a dream. He laid his heart out on the line and is not expecting anything from her and is just holding her and it is totally left up to her.

No-one was forcing anything to her or on her. That was certainly new. She has never taken to a stranger so quickly either. Even Frank and Rip were online and on the phone first. He isn't a complete stranger though. He has been around for 5 years or so and is best friends with her best friends and the only ones like family to her. She sighed deeply and settles into his shoulder and relaxes to the point of nearly drifting completely off.

He just stroked her hair and rubbed the center of her back. After more then an hour she began to get up and he sat up as she did. She kneeled in front of him and held her head down.

He lifted her head and told her, "The only time you should ever drop your head is when you have done something very wrong and even then there should be a time of holding your head up to stand up to what ever you have done. You hold your head up. You are a wonderful person. Ok?"

She just nods then looks up to him. He can tell this isn't easy for her rather the answer will be yes or no. He moves her hair off her face and holds his hand to one cheek and said, "Its ok little lady take your time."

She took a deep breath and looked back in his eyes and said, "I have never in all my life had someone do to me as you have this day. I'm so scared that I am not sure if it is because I am going to get what I want and need and/or screw up somehow and loose it"

There was a long pause.

He just waited for her.

"But if you were serious then I would be honored to be your little lady. My answer is yes."

He held her face in his hands and gently kisses her soft lips and held his lips there for a moment. Then he pulled her close and whispered as he stroked her hair and rubbed her back, "You have nothing to be afraid of. I won't hurt you and won't allow anyone else to ever hurt you again"

They walked backed to the front of the house where the kitchen was already cleaned and Gary and Kari were waiting patiently for the results. They care for both of them so much and neither had any idea that Chris would do this. They felt Chris didn't think he would either.

Kari ran to Trish and hugged her. Then Gary hugged her. "You ok now little one?"

Trish nodded, "Yes"

Chris stated, "I am happy to report she has accepted my proposal to simply give me a chance to spoil her for awhile."

They all smiled.

Kari looked at Gary with the can I speak freely please look knowing she is now in the presence of two Dom's in her home who are first of all speaking and he gave her the ok nod back.

She first waited for Chris to stop speaking.

"Well if anyone deserves to be spoiled it is our little Trish."

They hugged.

Chris asked, "Trish where are the kids tonight?"

"Michelle is around the corner at a friend's house practicing for a dance performance. David is probably and should be at home."

"I do not want to draw attention to your absence and cause worry so let's see if we can come up with a solution so that I can have you for as long as we want tonight."

She smiled, "Ok."

Kari looked at Gary hoping he would volunteer some help. He didn't fail her. He spoke up almost right away. "The kids have stayed here enough times they will not worry or think anything of being told they are staying here and that mom needs a night out. They also all go to the same school. As far as work if it goes onto needing that much time, you know I have it covered. I could go in a little early and open up. I can go by and lock up tonight as well while I am out."

"That would be great. Thank You Gary."

Gary said, "Kari, you and Adam go get David and have him get some clothes for Michelle and any books she may have left behind for school."

"Yes Sir."

Chris told Gary, "We will probably be out most of the evening I have several things I would like to accomplish. If you need me or the kids need her call me on the cell phone."

Gary kisses Trish on the forehead: Go have fun sweetie we got the kids.

Gary shakes Chris's hand: "Congratulations man. We should have talked long time ago!"

"Thank you. Yes I agree. We should have talked a long time ago."

Chris is aware that this is a process and with her past of abuse this will be equally exciting, fun, amazing and fear all wrapped into one. She will be afraid that if she gives in and enjoys this it will go away. However he has full intention of sweeping her off her feet anyway while beginning the sculpting and structure she so desires, craves and needs.

"Continue to Chapter 8 of 31: Rules and Pampering

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers