A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 09

Story Info
A new wardrobe.
1.5k words
4.34
29.4k
3
0

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

The next place he drove her too was a reputable ladies clothing store.

“Leave everything in here. Take only you, your clothes on you and them sandals on your feet.”

He got out, opened her door and led her to the ladies clothing store. She waited behind him at his side and then he opened the clothing store door. Chris leaned down and kissed her cheek and whispered; “you are doing very well. Stay right here until I return.”

“Yes Sir. Thank You.”

Chris smiled and walked to the sales lady and told her he would need someone who could spend allot of time with him because he would be buying his lady an entire new wardrobe. If given good service he will be returning often. Immediately the lady spoke with all of her employees and told them she herself would handle this customer to assure no foul ups.

“Is there a room in the back with mirrors where we could have some privacy for her to try things on for me?”

The Sales Lady said, “Yes Sir, please follow me.”

Chris went with her to assure it will suit their needs before he brings Trish in. When Trish seen he left she instantly felt something she had never felt before, a longing for him and he is only in the next room. She stayed right where he left her and did not move.

Chris came to his little lady and put his hand on her back and led her to a room in the back of the store. The room had mirrors on three walls next to each other, a few tables and a small amount of furniture. There was also a large set of wooden panels to undress and redress behind.

He has no intention of seeing her naked or allowing anyone else to. He also knows she has had abuse of some sort and before beginning he will assure her of her safety.

He sits on the sofa across the room that is not in any view of the dressing side of the panels. He asks her to come to him.

“Come here my precious lady.”

Trish walks to him and sits on her knees on the floor in front of him. When he sees her do this it just takes his heart.

“You are so perfect.” He leaned in and kissed her gently again.

“I am going to go and get you some panties and other under garments. You can sit here on this sofa until I return and do not have to change into anything even if she brings you things in here until I am back. I have no intention of seeing you unclothed and I will not allow anyone else to either and if you feel better waiting until I am back that is fine. If you are comfortable then as she brings things you can try them on. She will only bring things I like so then it is up to you to choose.”

Trish did not know this but this is a test. He needed to know how deep this fear was and just how much she needs him. He had recalled the expression of relief on her face when he returned from seeing the room and he had only been gone a few minutes. He kissed her cheek then left the room.

Trish got up and walked around the room and kind of looked around to see what she could see and examine the panels. She does not disrobe she just walks around. The longing for him is still there but she tries to occupy her mind with examining the room.

Chris went to the undergarments and chose a multitude (approximated 35) of size 5 satin bikini panties and bra sets. After placing those in the cart he went right to the camisoles and slips. He chose every color in satin in those as well. He found lace garters that simply sit on the hips and have the clips and elastic to hold onto thigh high stockings which would be the next thing.

They are like Lace panties with no crotch at all but look like they extend from a lacy bodice. He chose three bodices, red, black and white to match. Then he went onto the thigh high stockings. He chose black, tan and white all with the seam in the back. He had the lady bring all that back to Trish.

Trish had wondered back to the sofa to wait. When Trish seen what the lady was bringing in she just looked with awe.

Trish asked the sales lady, “Is he getting all of these?”

“That is what he said miss.”

“I’m Trish. You can call me Trish unless of course he says otherwise.”

“It is nice to meet you Trish. He is looking for tops and skirts now.”

Just about that time he walked in with an arm full of different color satin tops and nice skirts to match. The skirts were not satin. Easy to mix and match colors or can be worn as a same color set.

He suddenly smiled really big noticing that Trish is not just sitting on the sofa petrified that she was actually talking to the Sales Lady. This meant to him that he had succeeded in assuring her of her safety. Even if she hadn’t changed her clothes yet he was proud of her.

He put the clothes down on the table next to him. She ran over to him like a small child and snuggles close to him. Which he then just chuckled and hugged her back and held her face in his hands and kissed her again.

“Feeling better baby?”

“Very much so, I have never had a whole wardrobe of beautiful clothes like this and especially all at once!”

“This is only the beginning my love. Now get over there behind that screen and start trying these things on and showing me my beautiful little lady.”

“Yes Sir.” They smiled and she skipped behind the panels with an armful.

She carefully took each item off the hangers and pulled tags off of the under clothes knowing those will be for sure going and not all tried on. The Sales Lady had placed a few large bags to place the panties and bras in, as well as all the other undergarments they would not be seeing tried on.

After several moments of hearing rustling of paper and shuffling of clothes there was silence. Chris thought she might be concerned of getting disrobed now.

“I am still here love, no one else is in here go ahead and change and unless you just want them clothes and shoe’s you have on you can throw them away.”

With a sigh of relief she said, “thank you Sir”

“You’re welcome my love.”

She took the short set off and slipped the white satin panty and bra set on figuring it will match what ever he chooses for her to walk out with. She put the garter panties on and the black thigh high stockings and then the slip and camisole.

The first she chooses to try is a white satin top with the black skirt. She looks in the mirror and is amazed how pretty this is. She slowly steps out from around the panel.

Chris gets up.

“Come on out baby; let me see how beautiful you are.” Turn around for me. He smiles. “I like it, very much. Do you like it?”

“Very much so Sir, it is so pretty and she hugged him again. Thank you so much.”

He had her go back in and try on all sorts of colors and combinations and there wasn’t a one he didn’t like on her. She had no complaints either. Chris had the sales lady put them all in boxes and bags and threw away the old clothes.

Chris told her to wait right there for a few minutes he would be right back. He left and went to get shoes. He waited to see which outfit would be worn out. It was the first she tried on, the white top and black skirt. He got her a pair of small black pumps and placed them on her feet himself.

He would lay out all of her clothes later and then they would shop more for shoes and things to match. She had no idea how much shopping she was going to be enduring over the next vast amount of time in her life.

He took her by the hand and walked her out and all the sales associates clapped when they seen her. Trish just blushed.

“Smile you are beautiful my love.”

Chris thanked the ladies verbally and the sales lady who assisted got a very generous tip. They helped load the truck with all the packages. He walked her back to the truck and she waited for him to open the door and then she got in. She was so excited. Chris got in and turned on the truck and the a/c.

He turned to her smiling, “You ok sweetie?”

“Yes Sir, just overwhelmed I think.”

Chris turned her face towards him and leaned in and kissed her again. “It’s just the beginning precious” He thought precious, that sounded like the perfect pet name for her. She is after all very precious to him already.

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers