A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 10

Story Info
Going home.
1.6k words
4.25
23.3k
4
0

Part 10 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

After driving a few minutes he gave her another test, this time real trust is needed.

“I want to go to both of our houses tonight. First yours then mine. I need you to tell me exactly where you live.”

Trish gave the easiest directions she knew without hesitating and after making one more stop he went right there.

She passed the test.

He stopped at a special dress shop and picked up several large boxes of satin hangers all white. Good thing he was in his truck today and not his car.

They reached her house and he seen some teenage boys outside skateboarding on the side walk.

“Do you know any of these boys?”

“Yes all of them actually. I have lived here for 2 years and they go to school with the kids. You may even know some of them.”

“Good. I am going to need some help.”

Chris got out and looked at the boys and did in fact notice a couple of the boys from the school labs.

“Hey Timmy, Jeremy can you come over here and give me a hand?”

Timmy said, “Hey it’s Mr. Braxton from school. Let’s go see what he needs.”

“Hey boys how are you doing today?”

Jeremy said, “We are fine. How are you Mr. Braxton?”

“I am fine. Who are your friends here?”

Timmy said, “This is Cameron and the other is Seth. They live around here but go to private schools. Did you need our help with something Mr. Braxton?”

“Very perceptive Timmy, I do indeed need some help. I would be willing to pay you guys if you wouldn’t mind unloading all that is in the back of my truck and bringing it to Miss Trish’s Apartment.”

The boys had been standing in front of the passenger side door and after he mentioned Miss Trish they seen she was in the front seat and opened the door.

Jeremy said, “We are sorry Miss Trish we didn’t know you were sitting there.”

Trish sat there. “It is ok boys, thank you.”

Chris knowing just how to handle this, he reached his hand out to help her out of the truck. Then he went to the back and opened the trunk of the truck and lifted it and locked it in place open.

Timmy said, “You look really nice Miss Trish”

All the boys were agreeing and complimenting her.

“Yes she does look nice doesn’t she? There is allot in here boys. It all goes ok?”

The boys said, “We can handle it Mr. Braxton. No problem.”

Chris walked to Trish and took her by the hand and they walked to her apartment. He let her lead him to the door since this was his first time there.

When they reached her door she turned and handed him the key and stepped back. He smiled and opened the door and allowed her to walk in.

He stepped in behind and to his immediate right was a small kitchen with a bar separating the dining and living room combination with sliding glass doors on the back wall facing him.

To his immediate left appears to be all three bedrooms. There is a bathroom between the first two bedrooms.

The last would be the Master bedroom which is much larger and has a large wall length closet to the left and a vanity with a full bath to the right.

Meanwhile the boys were talking amongst themselves about all these packages and Miss Trish and Mr. Braxton. They all agreed Miss Trish deserved a nice man like Mr. Braxton.

They also said how lucky David and Michelle would be because he has MONEY! The boys made it to the apartment with the packages and boxes.

“Just put those in the Master Bedroom please boys.”

After a few trips the truck was empty and Chris walked the boys out, locked the truck and gave them each $10.00 for helping.

He hurried back to the apartment. When he walked in she was still standing where he left her when they walked in the door by the wall just past the kitchen in the dining area out of the way of the boys with the packages.

He was very pleased and took her in his arms.

“This seems to come so naturally for you. You are a precious, humble, giving submissive, why anyone would feel the need to hurt you in anyway is beyond me. I do not see how anyone would want to do anything but pamper you.”

Trish just smiles and laid her head on his chest.

“Come on lets put away all of your new clothes.”

They went into her room and he had her bring in a garbage can with several bags.

The first to go would be the panties and bras. Those can not be donated they would just be thrown away. The rest could be given away.

“No thongs, g-strings, granny panties. Only these I have bought you. If you need more I want to know do not be ashamed to ask.

I will check the drawer from time to time but I will not be seeing them on you. I do not want holes in them or faded, stained and stringy. I want them pretty and in good shape.

This is one of them important things to me. Understand?”

“Yes Sir.”

She quickly empties the drawers. He notices she will need a new dresser and she doesn’t seem to have any night wear which is actually good because he will be buying the things he wants to wear in the evenings and to bed.

“I know you worked very hard for all that you have here. I do not mean to in anyway say that you have not provided well by giving or replacing so much. If you will let me I will not only buy for you but for the kids as well. Furniture, clothes whatever it is you want or need.”

“I am not use to this but I am not offended. It is like a dream come true. I still keep thinking I am going to wake up and this would all have been a dream.”

“I only have total say in what you wear. The furniture in your apartment is your choice.

The children have to obey whatever standards you have set for them before I come along. Some of this is sudden and fun and exciting but most will have to be graphed into each others lives.

Another thing, I will not stay the night here or you at my home. I will at anytime come to you in the middle of the night or will stay with you and hold you until you fall asleep. We will leave the door open though out of respect for you and the children.

The next thing I will be buying to add to your wardrobe besides the extras to these is night wear. Satin as you can see is one of my favorites.

I will buy you over sized satin night shirts and if you want some in short sets we will get those too but I want a large variety. I will also allow you to just go buy a few set of sweats and cumfy clothes for that one week out of the month.

How does that sound?”

“It sounds great!”

“If there is something in particular you like, tell me. You won’t know if I do or don’t like it until you ask. Looks like you are going to need fuzzy slippers and socks and a few robes as well.

Let’s get these panties and bras put away. Put them in the top drawers. You do not have to fold the panties. The bras need to be neat though. Place the stockings and garters in a separate drawer. Leave the stockings in the packages.

Put all the camisoles, slips and all the outfits neatly on these satin hangers. Only put one item on the hanger if you need more I will buy more.

I can put some at my house as well if need be. Or buy you a room chafe robe. I see you are going to need a shoe rack as well. It will probably be better to have some shelves made to go in here so that they all will fit.

When you are finished here we have some place else to go."

She just smiled, “Yes Sir”

Ever so often Chris would come behind her and kiss her neck and cheek and tell her what a wonderful job she is doing.

This time when he did this he took her by the hand and sat her on the bed and removed her shoes knowing they have to be un-cumfy standing in mostly one place. After massaging her feet a little he took her by the hand and let her finish.

“Thank you.”

After the final shirt was hung she started putting all the trash in the bags.

Chris stepped in and helped.

“I can put these in the back of the truck and put them in the dumpster at work. Have a seat on the bed for me before we go back out.”

Chris gets down by her legs and rubbed each foot a little before replacing her shoes.

Before she could get the words “thank you” out he shhhhed her and leaned in and kisses her and sucks gently on her bottom lip. She softly moaned and sighed when he stopped.

He took her by the hand and led her to the truck. He opened the door and helped her in. He ran back up the stairs and grabbed the bags and boxes.

It took three trips. Then he locked her apartment up and got in the truck. When he got in she was already buckled in and smiling.

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers