A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 13

Story Info
His house one.
2.2k words
4.36
21k
3
0

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

Chapter 13

He led her up the steps to a small dining area. To the left is another round entrance to another room.

The wall in front of them is a large bay window. In front of the bay window is a nice glass top round table. There are four chairs and place settings with place mats, napkins plastic rings to match one of the colors in the place mats.

The color theme seems to be a wonderful shade of green. There is a nice small flower arrangement in the center of the table.

There is an ivy plant hanging in the center of the window and strung but loose hanging like a set of open curtains to the left and right. The kitchen of course is to the right and no surprise it is fully loaded.

The counters had chrome and black appliances and glass canisters with various things in them. The window sill above the sink had small watt knots and ivy that is coming down from the plant hanging in the top of this window.

The refrigerator, stove and dish washer are black. The stove has a griddle on one side. The refrigerator is a large side by side two door. The cabinets are wood with glass and wood trim doors. All the wood is painted a shiny white.

Inside the cabinets everything is so neat and in order. The floor is the same white tile that was by the door. There are floor mats in front of the refrigerator, stove and sink.

“What do you think?”

“I think I would much rather use your kitchen then mine! It is gorgeous and it looks like you have everything a woman would ever want in her kitchen.”

Chris laughed, “Well you will be cooking in here soon enough and it does have everything I believe. If you come across something that is missing just let me know. Let’s go see the rest.”

He led her to the entrance that was to the left as they first walked in the kitchen. He turned on the dim switch that was on the wall as they walked in. There is a massive gold and crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling above a beautiful eight place seating table.

The table looks almost like a cherry wood color. The chairs are high back and pushed under the table. Like the one in the kitchen there are place settings at every seat. This table is much more elegant then the one in the kitchen. These place settings have china dish settings on each place mat. There are crystal glasses at each setting as well.

The table isn’t sitting in the center of the room it is closer to the front entrance because there is a matching China cabinet to the right filled with the matching china and crystal that is on the table.

There are windows across the front of the house like the back wall in the living room only these windows are dressed with elegant pull drapes.

The floor is matching tile as in the kitchen and entrance but there is a large low pile carpet right down the center wide enough to go under the table and chairs and extends from the front entrance to under the china cabinet.

“It is so beautiful. Did you do your own decorating or did you have someone do it for you?”

“I did it myself and I didn’t do it all in a day as I have been able to do for you. I have been working on this for the last 10 years.

As the business took off I would save some in various places and invested some. When I had saved what I thought would be enough I started redecorating one room at a time.

That is with the exception of one room. That one I did all along since first moving in. That one I am saving for last.”

Trish figured that was going to be the Master bedroom.

He walked her back through the kitchen and through the living room turning the dim switches off as he goes along.

They went back up the stairs so that they were where they first started. He took her forward to the entrance of the hall way. Just a couple of feet to the left he opened the door and turned on the light and stepped back for her to look in.

It was a very clean bathroom that looks like it has never been used. He has matching everything from the soap dish; towels, trash can, and shower curtains. It is a very nice print.

There is a large counter right as you enter the bathroom with a mirror that is the length of the counter. There are white cabinet doors and a few drawers to the right. There are nice throw carpets on the floor. She walked back out and smiled.

He directed her not any further down the hall but across it to what appears to be a very nice and clean utility room. She noticed the door on the far wall that was bolted but didn’t ask about it. She assumed it was just the garage they parked in front of.

The washer and dryer are a matching black set. A rubber bottom low pile no slip carpet in the center of the floor. On the left is a large cabinet with a clothes hanging bar. She stepped back out and he as the other rooms turned the lights off and was closing the doors behind them.

The hall way goes to the left but before turning, directly in front of them is the first room. To her surprise when he turned the light on it was empty. There was only nice paint, a ceiling fan light and hard wood floors.

He noticed her puzzled look.

“I do not have a use for it as of yet, that is why it isn’t decorated.”

“Ahhh, I was wondering because everything is so beautiful and this one is empty.”

They smiled.

He walked her to the left in the hall to the next room on the right and it too was identical to the last.

At the end of the hall there are two doors left. There is one to the left and one directly in front of them. He took her to the one in front of them at the end of the hall.

It was a very nice office. It is filled with everything needed to do his work at home if and when needed. There is a computer, file cabinets, printers, phone, fax, pencil sharpener, stapler, paper cutter, paper clips, copier and various other things.

What appears to be his Bible is also sitting on his desk. There are also a few sets of shelves with books of all sorts on them. She noticed some said networking or Microsoft.

He has a very nice high back black leather chair sitting at his desk. One thing she did notice that was different in here then the other rooms. This room wasn’t as spotless. It looks worked in and there were actually things out on his desk.

“This room gets the most use in this house. I am hoping today has changed that though.”

He wrapped is arms completely around her in a hug then gently kissed her cheek as he said that.

Still he has not once passionately kissed her. The closest to passionate was the small lip nibble she has gotten. He is a very attractive man and after all he has made her feel and has given to her she would welcome a deep passionate kiss.

“Only two rooms left.”

He walked her out of the office turning the light off and closing the door.

She thought two left? There is only one door. Maybe he has a bathroom in here and that is what he means.

He opened what appeared to be the last door. It was the master bedroom as she had thought. There is a king size bed with lots of pillows.

The comforter has a nice warm multi color print with pillow shams and skirt to match. All the other pillows are solid colors to match the different colors in the comforter. The head board is against the wall to the left as you walk in.

There is a night stand on each side of the bed. The furniture in here is very nice but it isn’t as elegant as the rest of the house. It is as if he wanted to be able to come in here and relax.

There is a foot and head board. It is like a four post bed but the posts aren’t as big. There is a cedar chest at the end of the bed with a cushion that looks as if it was made to fit and matches the comforter on the bed.

The wall directly ahead as they walk in the room is mostly glass floor to the ceiling windows. In the center of the windows are double open doors and through the sheer curtains you can see the back yard and what appears to be a pool.

There are pull string drapes hanging over the window that make it look like one large window but are open leaving only a shear curtain as the ones in the living room.

To the left of the windows is a large cumfy chair. It looks as if it has been used more then the bed. It sits between the window and the night stand.

To the right at the end of the windows is a small wall coming out and a picture is hanging there with a suit rack stand under it on the floor.

When you walk in on the right is the dresser with a large mirror. He has some cologne, another caddy in the center, and a couple jewelry boxes on the dresser.

On the top of the mirror is a nice flower arrangement that spans out with a nice bow in the center. It has a wall extending out from beside the dresser as across the room by the window. Beyond those walls are doors on each side.

When facing that final wall past those extending walls there is a two sink vanity with cabinets underneath and a large mirror above it.

The right door he opened and it revealed his entire wardrobe. Only one side is used. It is a large walk in closet with two bars one above the other on each side.

The right side of the closet is completely empty. There are shoe racks in the bottom of the closet under the clothes bars. Dress shoes, slides, tennis shoes, running shoes and some work boots. There is a switch by the door trim to turn a light on and off.

As he closed the door and turned the light off he said. “The other side is empty because I am hopeful to have a lady to share it with.”

She smiled, pointed to the last door and said, “Is this the last room?”

“No, this is only the master bathroom.”

He opened the door and it was a very large bathroom. A big round tub was in the middle of the floor but more towards the back wall. To the left there is a small counter and cabinet with a sink and the toilet sits on the other side of it.

There are 4 windows but they are all closer to the ceiling with a few sconces and pictures spread out and arranged well under them. The panes are all that fog glass so no one can see inside even though they would need a ladder to do so.

There is a wall unit to the right of the door as you walk in that is filled with plush towels and below are drawers. Maybe he keeps the bed linins in there. There is a stand up glass walled twin shower in the back corner and on that back wall.

There are a few towel racks with nice towels and wash cloths hanging on them. The floor is white tile with throw rugs all around.

There are oils, shampoos, soaps, scrounges, bath beads and candles sitting around the back side of the tub. You have to walk up the steps to get in. The faucet is tall and chrome with a matching sprayer. Everything is matching as the other bathroom she seen previously just a different pattern.

He walked passed her and out of one of the drawers he pulled out two hand towels that match the large towels on the racks. When he placed them over the towels she noticed they said His and hers. Noting His is capital and hers isn’t.

He comes up to her and holds her close.

“So you think you are ready for the last room now?”

“Yes Sir. If I may say so I very much love these last few rooms you have showed me because they feel like part of you. This is where you enter act and dress and bathe.

I really like that feeling. I can not imagine what other room there could be though this seems to be the end of your house. Do you mean out there in the yard where the pool seems to be or something?”

“No it isn’t out there. There is a pool house out there. There is a patio for a barbeque and pool side large enough for lounging and tanning but that isn’t it.”

“Well then I have no clue. Please show me.”

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers