A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 17

Story Info
The morning after.
2k words
4.42
21.3k
4
0

Part 17 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

Chapter 17

It is 5:35 a.m. and Gary wakes up before the alarm clock goes off. He lays there pondering on the wonderful treat Kari had given him just a few hours before.

He turned over to find her curled up in the sheet still naked and he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

He whispered in her ear, “Time to get up sweetie.”

She moaned but didn’t get up.

“Come on honey, all day shopping.”

She rolled over and smiled up at him.

She looked over on the end table at the clock and seen it was almost 6 am and needed to wake the kids for school and get them breakfast. She stretched a little and sat up holding the sheet just under her arms covering her chest.

Gary got really close to her and started kissing her neck.

She moaned softly. “Good morning Master.”

“Good morning my girl, you pleased me very much. Now go shower and dress I will get the kids up and have them eat cereal today.”

“Master that would leave me to doing nearly nothing today, just making our bed and tidying our room and living room.”

Using joking sarcasm he said, “Are you complaining?”

“Oh no Sir, Thank you.”

She scooted off the bed and she was going to take the sheet with her but as she went to walk to their bathroom in the room he grabbed the sheet and she ran the rest of the way naked.

While she was in the shower He went and woke the children. He told them they would be eating cereal this morning and to please clean up behind themselves so mom wouldn’t have to do it. He explained to them he was giving her the day off.

They thought it was really sweet and even made their beds and tidied their rooms to help out. Adam and Melissa, Gary’s 15 year old daughter went around checking the bathroom and den.

David and Michelle picked up the blankets they used and put them in the hall closet.

Gary quickly ran to their bedroom and picked up their yesterday clothes and put them in the hamper by the wall.

He threw the light cover, comforter and pillows on the floor and tightened the fitted sheet. He stretched the flat sheet he pulled off of her and tucked it at the end of the bed. He placed the light cover then the comforter and pillows neatly on the bed.


He heard the shower stop and went to their closet and picked out a nice short skorts with a top to match. Then he went to the panties drawer and pulled out a pair of red thongs.

He was picking up a brush off the dresser when she came out with a towel on her head and wrapped around her body.

“You made our bed for me?” She smiled.

“Yes I did and I want you to wear these clothes for me today with your white sandals.”

He took the towel off her head and dropped it. He motioned her to sit on the bed so he could brush her hair. He gently brushed her hair then placed the brush on the end table.

Just as she was about to get up he placed his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her back so that she was lying on the bed.

He opened her towel and smiled at the sight of her voluptuous breast and sexy belly.

He got down on his knees and she knew exactly what he was fixing to do. He hadn’t done this in a long time. He must be very pleased with her.

“Do not move my baby.”

“Yes Sir. Thank You Sir.”

“The only other instruction is that you do not have to wait for me to tell you, just let it happen. Now relax.”

“Yes Sir”

He placed his hands under her butt and lifted her so that she scooted up the bed. He bent her knees up one at a time then pushed the inside of her thighs so that her legs lay open.

She moans softly at being so exposed before her Master.

He got on the bed between her legs and ran one finger down the center then up to her clit. He put each hand on the inside of each thigh again and ran them down and reached to fully open her up. He leaned in and began licking and sucking.

She moaned thanking him.

He circled her clit over and over with the tip of his tongue. He stopped and lifted up enough to instruct her to begin pinching her nipples.

She did as he told her.

He started back licking her. He wasn’t teasing her he was just going right in and devouring her. He plunged his tongue inside of her then back to her clit he sucked and nibbled. He knows she likes it when he opens her so wide she feels like her flesh will tear and he did that for her as he licked her clit over and over. He stayed there with a small steady pace.

She was moaning and biting at her lip and pinching her nipples. She began to feel that tingle all over right before the peak hits.

He noticed her breathing was getting heavier and her thigh muscles were beginning to tighten. He kept licking and licking. He got just a tiny bit faster and then it rippled through her, she was melting and exploding sweet juices all in his mouth.

He stopped licking and let her close her legs. She curled up and squeezed her legs together enjoying every second.

He came and snuggled behind her as she tries to calm her breathing.

“You are too good to me Master. Thank You so much.”

“I could never be too good to you my baby. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

He held her for a few minutes then said, “Let’s get up and get dressed so you can start your day off. It is 6:30 now and you only have 30 minutes before you have to call Trish.

You have our Bank Card you can use it for your 200.00.”

“Thank You Master.”

He went and washed up then they both got dressed and she picked up the towels she used and put the brush in its place.

She went to the closet and picked up her purse.

They walked to the front of the house and she noticed everyone had worked to make it so she would have no chores to do. She was so surprised. She went to each and every one of them and hugged and thanked them.

Gary figuring Chris probably just went to bed a couple of hours ago he might better call him to make sure he gets up. He would want him to. He is a big stickler on time. He hates to be late.

Chris hears the phone ringing. He drags himself up the kitchen steps and picked up the wall phone in the kitchen.

“Hello”

“Morning boss. I figured you might need a wake up call.”

“Hey bud. Yes I appreciate it. I slept on the sofa. I got in about 4 or so. What time is it?”

“It is almost 7. Kari will be calling Trish soon to wake her up. They wont be needing to do chores because the kids and I pitched in and helped her tidy up and I am giving her the whole day off.

She has been really good lately. She hasn’t gotten in trouble in 2 months now, nothing serious anyway. The more I thought about the girls going out the more I figured she deserved the day off.”

“Well that’s good. Kari is a good woman. I know she always tries to do things that make you and the kids happy. I noticed that even before I knew you followed the lifestyle.”

“Well I guess I better get off here so she can wake Trish and you can get ready for work.”

“Ok. Thanks bud. Hey Gary on second thought let me call Trish and I’ll have her call Kari in a few.”

“Sure thing boss, see you at work.”

The phone rings at Gary’s right after he hangs it up. It’s Chris he needs her number. Gary and Kari laugh and then give him the number.

Chris dialed Trish’s number. Trish heard the phone ring and was so cumfy she didn’t want to move. The phone kept ringing and she looked at the clock on her end table and seen it was just past 7.

She thought it was Kari. “Hello”

“Morning precious.”

The sound of his voice was such a comfort.

“I thought you were Kari.”

“I decided to call you instead. I wanted to be the first thing you heard when you woke up.”

“Last night and this morning was so wonderful. I have never been treated this way, ever. For you to hold me and caress me and take such good care of me feels so wonderful.”

“Well as I said last night this is only the beginning. I want to tell you a few things before I go. I have to get a shower and get to the shop and start taking care of some things. I want you to call Kari when we get off the phone then shower and go to her house.

Pick her up and come get the truck. She knows how to get here. I left you some things on your table. I want us to be the ones to tell the kids so I will tell them to meet you at the front of the school to not catch the bus or go home with Kari’s kids.

Be sure and be there on time. Right before you pick the kids up have Kari show you how to get to the office. You can drop the truck off and pick up the Mazda. I’m sure they will like it. I mostly drive the truck so they won’t know the Mazda is mine.

I’d love to see you when you come by so come a little early. After you get the kids drop Kari off and I will meet you and the kids at the apartment.”

“Ok I think I got all that.” She said in her sweet sassy voice.

“Talk to you soon precious”

They hang the phones up.

She got up and went to the table first to see what he left for her. She smiled when she seen the love MC.

She called Kari to tell her she will call when she is heading out then they hung up.

She quickly went to make the bed then jump in the shower. When she took his shirt off to shower she brought it to her face and smelled it.

She loves the way he smells and thought how great it was for him to give it to her like that just to make her feel better. She hung the shirt on the back of the bathroom door and took a shower.

After her shower and getting dressed she loved the feel of her new clothes. She didn’t wear the stockings or garter today. She did wear the pumps though.

She noticed when looking around her house that he seemed to like the color green so she selected the silk shirt that was a pretty shade of dark hunter green and the short white skirt to match.

She took her purse off the door knob of her bedroom and put all the things off the table he left her in it. She didn’t have her purse with her yesterday because she wasn’t planning on being gone long. She thought it would be just a couple of hours.

After she was all ready she called Kari and told her she was on her way.

Kari was home alone now and was all excited waiting to hear all about last night and ready to go SHOP!

When they were on the phone Trish told Kari that she was picking her up and they were going to get his truck. Both ladies like the truck. It is a king cab two full seats black Ranger. The bed has a removable hard cover.

Kari made sure things were off, grabbed her purse and locked things up and went outside to wait on Trish. She is only 10 minutes away.

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers