A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 20

Story Info
New boyfriend.
1k words
4.39
22.7k
3
0

Part 20 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

"Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true" By: precious

Chapter 20

Chris walked over to the truck and before closing the back he seen those empty packages from the day before and drove around back to the dumpsters. After unloading the truck he locked the back down and was going to head for her apartment.

On his way to the apartment he decided to stop at a lingerie store. He wanted to pick her up a few night outfits so when they have their talk tonight she can begin wearing things at his request.

After choosing three outfits with robes to match he picked some soft slippers.

While looking around he found this beautiful gold anklet. It has a heart in the center with a couple of diamonds on each side of the heart. The heart isn't a solid one. It looks like each side of the anklet chains extend from the heart. He tells the clerk to wrap it up.

After leaving the store he remembered he needed to go by the electronic store to pick up the three cell phones. He went in, signed the contracts they already had ready and took the bag of phones and accessories and now could head to the apartment.

Adam was at the school to pick up his sister and David and Michelle see him sitting there. Melissa came up about the same time they did. She got in the car while Adam talked to David.

David figured Adam would know what's going on because he is at home more then the rest of them are.

"Hey Adam, how are you doing man?"

"I'm just fine. I'm here to get Melissa. I think your mom is supposed to get you guys today."

"I know. I figured you would know what is going on. Is my mom ok? I mean we stayed at your house and everything seems so hush hush. I didn't think much of it until I was told she would pick us up today and usually we ride the bus."

"I can not tell you what is going on, but I can tell you it is nothing bad and your mom is doing great. Does that help some?"

"Yeah it does some."

About that time Trish pulled up behind Adam in the Mazda. Adam saw her in the mirror and smiled. When David and Michelle seen her Michelle ran but David walked in shock.

Adam seen they were ok and drove off with Melissa and headed for their house.

"Whoa! Mom, where did you get this?"

Michelle said, "Really nice mom."

"You guys get in and I will tell you all about it."

The kids get in and of course David gets the front seat. They ohh and ahhhed a few times over the accessories in the car and Trish pulled off and headed home.

"It isn't very far from here to home so I need you to listen to me then you can ask questions ok?"

They both replied, "Sure mom, no problem."

"Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I met someone. Actually someone you two already know and have known for a while it seems. It is someone Aunt Kari and Uncle Gary know as well and have known for several years."

They asked, "We know him?"

"Yes. This is his car actually. The serious thing I need to tell you is."

Before she can finish David interrupted.

"He is the next one isn't he?"

He sounded worried and almost sarcastic.

"Son yes he is but he is different. I know I said that about Frank but this guy you know and I know you like him. And he is a Christian and has even gone to our church several times."

Michelle asked, "Really? He comes to our Church??"

David said, "So who is he?"

"He didn't want me to tell you. He wants us to talk to you two together. Something the others in my life have never really wanted. He is going to meet us at the apartment."

Michelle says, "He must have money and good taste!"

The girls laughed.

Trish said, "Oh he has money alright."

David being defensive, "Money isn't everything. If he hurts you the money isn't worth it. I am tired of my mama getting hurt."

"Yeah me too, David is right mom. It is a nice car though!"

"If he is going to meet us there how is he getting there if we have his car?"

"He is driving his truck."

David asked, "Truck? What kind of truck?"

"I can't tell you, he said you both know his truck"

David asked, "Did he stay at our house last night?"

"He was there late but did not sleep there. I fell asleep actually and he locked up and left me a note" She smiled.

Michelle said, "He sounds really nice."

"He is. Being a Christian does make a difference."

They started trying to think of who they know that has money, goes to their church and have a truck. That wasn't easy since everyone seems to have trucks. Everyone with money doesn't always show it off. They had no clue.

They reached the apartment and the kids were looking around to see if there was a truck they knew.

"He isn't here yet."

They walked to the door and went in. The kids put their things in their rooms and Trish hung her purse on the door knob as usual. She went to the closet, took off the pumps and put them up.

Michelle wanted to show her mom something from school and seen her moms closet.

"Wow! Mom where did this all come from?"

David heard her and came to see.

David asked, "He bought you all of this?"

"Yes he did. It is what we spent most of the night doing. There is a lot more in his truck where I shopped ALL day."

Michelle hugged her mom. "I am so happy for you mom. I am also glad we wear the same size now!"

They both laughed.

David said, "Well we will see. Like I said money isn't everything."

They went back to their rooms and Trish went to the sofa to rub her feet and relax.

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers