A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 24

Story Info
The basics.
2.3k words
4.32
22k
3
0

Part 24 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

"Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true" By: precious

Chapter 24

After getting in the house he took her by the hand and led her to the dungeon door. Chris took the corner pillow and put it in the trash. He came back and told Trish to get hers out of the cabinet and place it where the other one was.

She did it quickly.

He went to his office and printed some things he typed and had saved on his computer for a long time. After it was finished he grabbed two legal pads and pens out of his desk drawer. When he returned back to the dungeon he told her to get on the bed and he joined her with all he had in his hands.

"Tonight we are going to go over some of the structure that is needed. We will go over rules and boundaries. We will discuss some restrictions and consequences to misbehavior.

We also are going to go over expectations, fantasy, and turn on and turn off's. This is where we set up what this is going to be. We can not possibly discuss every single thing for the simple reason some things will just come up.

We will have to work on it as it happens. I am going to let you go first. I want you to tell me what you are expecting from this relationship and I am going to take notes."

"Well, I want love and affection. I want you to be strong but gentle. Be gentle when I am on an emotional roller coaster that I have no control over. Strong when some of it is in my control put me in my place.

I have a tendency to get in a rut and can not get myself out until this cycle I stay in comes back around. Admittedly, I have a tendency to snap and just be ugly when things are not going the way I think they should.

I let the stress get to me. I am terrible with my medicine, so I'd like some structure there. Some have said I do that to see if some one will care enough to make me take it. I never thought of it that way but maybe that's true."

Chris stated, "This goes down first in the rules. So you need to be taking notes as well. You are to take your medicine everyday as you are suppose to and I will check the prescriptions and find out when they are suppose to be taken.

When you miss it then there will be consequences. I will not bare bottom spank you unless we get married but I will spank you if needed. I will try to be understanding but this is an important thing so I might give you corner time or an essay and if I see this becomes a problem I will use spanking.

I do not intend to tell you everything I will do when you misbehave but know it will be fair and consistent. Your health is very important. The snapping will have to be a case by case thing. I will be fair.

You should try to be loving and nice to everyone just because it is the right things to do, especially with the kids and me. Now listen to me carefully on this cycle and in a rut thing.

I know there are things you can not control. I know you have medicine for those things; however this is what I want you to do.

When things begin getting bad, or you think ok here it comes again or you feel uncontrollably sad or irritated, to prevent getting in trouble you have to have the courage to share it with me.

Call me, any hour. Let me help you through it so it won't be that you begin doing things you shouldn't or not doing things you should.

If you don't call me then you just start snapping at the kids or me and you stop taking medicine or doing your chores then you will have to pay the consequences.

I also know there are times that it hits you suddenly and you may have already done something by the time you call me, you are going to have to trust me to be fair. You need to know I will be there for you no matter what section of the cycle you are in.

I will listen. I will hold you if you need to cry. I will take you out and help bring you back to happiness when you feel sad. What you have to do is share and trust me, or this will never work."

"I will. I know you are not everyone else but they never really listened. They said I was making excuses for what was going on. They never really listened.

I would be pouring my heart out and they were barely hanging on to anything I said.

It was so frustrating to be talking and sharing and crying and they suddenly start watching TV or they don't answer when I say "you know?" it told me they weren't really listening."

"No I am not like everyone else. I will show you that, but you still have to do your part.

Now on some basic rules I have. We discussed the panties somewhat. I do not want to do things that will temp us to do things that we shouldn't before marriage.

You are not to ever wear see through, thong or g-string. Only the bikini silk ones we bought. You are to wear a good bra at all times and not be purposely revealing. You can be sexy, pretty and attractive without crossing the line.

You can wear the shorts around the house and out on times that we discuss. No pants except for the sweats for that week. I think when a lady is dressed nice and has nice things she feels better about her and feels nice.

You do not have to wear pumps all the time. We can go get you some nice sandals and tennis shoes. I will not pick your clothes everyday but there will be many times that I will."

"I actually like that. The fact that you think about me so much, that you picture me dressed a certain way sort of is like having your fantasy come to life when I obey and dress the way you ask."

"That is part of the reason I do this and it also reminds you I am in control. I think it goes without saying there is to be no sexual pleasure for you. No playing or doing things you aren't suppose to do.

You are to shower every single day. You do not have to be freshly showered each time you see me like Kari. They are married and I am sure he has his reasons.

You do not have to be on a pillow waiting for me but if you are sitting down to watch TV or whatever and you know I am coming then yes be on the pillow.

I actually like being met at the door with a mouth ready to kiss.

Do you have some sort of schedule of chores or a certain way you do things each day to clean house or feed the kids?"

"I use to have one on paper when everyone was still at home, but now I just basically have dinner when the kids get home in the evening after homework is done. While they are at school I make beds and seep, vacuum, dust etc."

"I do not care which order you do things. I also do not expect you to do the kids room.

I do expect you to do their laundry. I know you do not have a washer at the apartment and you probably go to the laundry mat. I do not want you doing that anymore.

You are not to go to Kari's to do it either, you are to come here. My laundry day is Saturday so you can come here and do it all. The dry clean things I will drop off and pick up because I am already doing that each week.

I do not ever want to come over and find laundry thrown in the floor. The bathroom, laundry, refrigerator and dinner are my major pet peeves about chores.

I do not ever want to come in to a dirty kitchen unless you are in the process of cooking.

The bed is to be made every day. They get stripped on Saturday and linens washed.

Every time you go some where I want you to call me. I know you do not go much but I do want to know where you are at all times.

Unless a very good reason we are to all be in Church Sunday and Wednesday. How does this sound so far?"

She smiled and said, "Heavenly."

"You are to be honest no matter what, even if you know you will be getting in trouble. The punishment will be worse if I find you lying.

Are there specific areas in detail you are expecting from me as your Master?"

"I want to be humble and have an over all good attitude and I know that has to come from within me but I feel if the Master keeps his hand on things he can assure a girl stays that way.

He could give daily spankings or accountability time. Then severe punishment when deserved. To be corrected when there is apparent disrespect. I want to know you are strong enough to put me in my place when needed.

I have some goals I have been trying for years to reach. I have had no motivation and at times things just get in the way of those goals.

I want to share those goals with you then have you expect me to reach them and to discipline me when I do things that deliberately keep me from completing them.

Protect me from my own self destruction.

I need to exercise and stay on a healthy diet or the weight will come back. I need the exercise because of the blood pressure also.

I never finished my education and I have most of the books needed but I never seem to be able to complete it."

"You say most of them?"

"Yes. I never finished getting them and I haven't done the ones I have."

"I will have you show me what you need and we will get all of them that will be one thing we get started on right away.

What do you think you need to help you to accomplish exercising everyday?"

"I don't like going to the public gym. I get too nervous out in public. I never could afford an in home all in one gym. I won't go to the pool outside at the apartments either."

"We know some of that is already taken care of. You come over her to swim laps and I have a gym out in the pool house."

"Sometimes the fibromyalgia doesn't let me move much at all."

"We will work through that. On times when your health is in question I will help you. Maybe we can get you a physical therapist that will help through those times. There is also the sauna for helping the muscles to relax."

"As much as I want all this I know I need training. I need a constant reminder everyday that I am yours and you have control. I want it and desire it. I crave it. Be consistent in the discipline.

Do not let me get away with things.

Don't ignore me.

I like the idea of something to wear that reminds me I am yours and maybe even obvious to those others in the lifestyle. Like an anklet or necklace with the emblem."

He responded, "I can do all of that with out a problem. Remember you are submissive and do your best to please me but in ways that you are happy as my submissive. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. Like speak to you with respect. No screaming or arguing. Do not try to take over rather we are alone or in a group. Do not speak over you. When you are talking to me as to why I am being disciplined listen and do not interrupt.

All of these are great for me and are things I expect and if I have trouble with something like boot worship or something I should respectfully speak up if a time like that comes up."

"You have it exactly. Now I know we do not want to do things that cause us to be tempted to fornicate, but I want you to tell me the things that attract you."

"I should have brought my list." She giggles.

"You have a list?"

"Yes Sir I do. Matter of fact I have it on my personal website I did about a Christian D/s Lifestyle."

"Come into the office and show me, we will print your list and go over it."

"Ok."

He took her to the office and he has cable so it is already on the internet. She sat in his chair and pulled up the website.

He had her move while he navigated the site a few minutes.

"I am impressed; you have a tasteful yet interesting adult site." As he read he commented, "You have thought about this a lot haven't you?"

"Yes Sir. I have needed this for so long. I feel like I am not complete. It is a terrible inside of me like a large void. I just feel lost."

He hugged her. "You won't be lost anymore. I will see to it. Show me where the list is."

She took him right to it and he started printing it. As it was printing he was reading some of it.

"This is for when you marry also isn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

It finally finished printing and he escorted her back to the bed.

"Let's take this one item at a time and address it."

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers