A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 28

Story Info
The proposal.
2.1k words
4.57
21k
3
0

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

Another 3 months has come and she did get a few more corner times, some allowance taken, essays but not anymore spankings. Chris believes in conditioning, training and reminder spankings but he also gets aroused at those kind of spankings and felt it best to avoid that if and when possible.

He had given her that anklet and told her that was her special item to wear that she wanted. He bought her Avon Imari and a vast array of other things over time to pamper her.

This is their 6 month anniversary. He wanted this to be very special. He told the kids to be dressed very nice and to not breathe a word. Gary and Kari and their family were in on it too.

She figured there would be something special because he always remembered special occasions. She had no idea what it would be though. Chris no doubt loves her. It has been only 6 months but she is the one for him. She completes him.

He loves the kids like they were his own. They all love him just as much. Gary has made jokes about when he was going to marry their little Trish. Chris just laughs and keeps quiet about his plans.

He had decided when they were first together that if things worked for 6 months he would propose to her and depending on her answer and how things went they would be married sometime within the following 6 months.

Things went even better then he had hoped so he was going to ask her to marry him.

Chris asked everyone to meet him at this really nice restaurant. The Olive Garden was very nice and catered to large groups and they serve wine and great Italian food. He would be asking an Italian woman to marry him and thought it would be nice.

He made arrangements with the Manager of the restaurant to have a special section to themselves with music and special servers. He told the Manager he was going to ask her to marry him after desert. He would make it where they could dance and eat and enjoy time with their families.

She would think it was her special day and that he probably will have something pretty that he gives her in the dungeon.

Things went wonderful in the planning. He bought her a gold gorgeous diamond and garnet ring. There were three small garnets around the large diamond then each part of the ring waved just a tiny bit up from the garnets then 4 diamonds on each side set in the little wave. He also bought a matching bracelet and had it in a box with a bow and was going to have it on the table so it throws her off.

She wanted to do something equally wonderful but knew nothing she did would ever come close to what all he has done for her. She had it. She would have an artist do a picture of her to give to him in private.

She was nervous but picked a female and had Kari in on it with her so she didn't go alone. She had to give him something that could be given in front of everyone also. She decided on a nice picture in a picture frame for his desk that she signed and a card inside the box it was wrapped in giving him a free full body massage to cash in when ever he wanted to.

The real picture came out wonderful. It was a side view of her in a relaxed kneed position then leaned down and stretched her arms ahead of her so that she is in the most humbling position of giving herself. She had asked Kari to tie a loose rope around her wrist once she was in position.

You could tell she was naked in the picture but couldn't see anything. Under her body she had the artist write "Only for you" Kari was in awe at how wonderful it came out.

What was a touch embarrassing was when they took it to get framed. Kari asked where he would hang this and Trish told her the dungeon. Kari smiled remembering the dungeon from when Gary brought her there. Even though it was spankings sometimes it was good spankings. Accept for one or two.

No one knew Chris was going to ask her tonight but him and the restaurant manager.

Trish bought a black dress that was very low cut but not too revealing. Black stockings, garter and with pumps. She had her Imari on and a gold chain that goes almost to her cleavage. She had her hair and nails done at the salon. He would be very pleased when he sees her.

Chris figured a way to throw her off a little more. He would have Kari bring her in that way she really would think the surprise at the restaurant is it. Here it was everything was in place it is 6:30 and everyone is at the restaurant accept the girls.

Kari told Trish she wanted to take her to dinner that she had heard whispers but couldn't reveal all but he would be taking her to the house. Trish didn't think too much of going to the restaurant because they have eaten out like this before.

She wasn't looking ahead when the people were walking them to their table. They purposely walked with two of them ahead of the girls to give it more of a surprise. Chris seen the girls coming and they all stood up.

When he seen her it caught his breath. She was stunning. The way the dress fell on her body was scrumptious. She was very surprised and Kari gave her a hug and said surprise hun. The kids and Gary hugged her.

Then it was Chris's turn.

He kissed her and said, "Happy anniversary precious I love you."

She was all teary eyed and sat when he pulled her chair out. He ordered dinner for her as always. They danced. He gave her the bracelet that everyone thinks is beautiful. She gave him his little now cover up gift.

Then they all sat talking and desert came. When desert was over and the tables were cleared Chris got up and started talking and wanted to make a toast. Gary suspected now, so did Kari.

He talked about how he has been so happy in the last 6 months. That he has a family now and how much he loves all of them.

Trish was sitting right next to him and had moved to the side a little so she could see him better. He stooped down and told her that of all the people in his life no one has ever touched so deep in his heart the way she has.

"I would take nothing for the last 6 months of my life accept for one thing."

Everyone looked a little puzzled then Gary really knew now.

"I will take you giving me the rest of your life and our lives together."

He got down on his knee in front of her and took the ring out as he was getting in front of her.

"Will you give me the greatest gift and say you will marry me?"

Trish started to cry. Everyone got up and was all around her and crying and hugging her shoulders.

He sat waiting for her answer.

She was in total shock but said, "Yes, I would be honored to be your wife."

He placed the ring on her finger.

Everyone hugged and cried some more.

The music started and Chris asked her to dance with him again. After the dance and taking care of the bill and getting the vhs tape he had arranged to be recorded this whole evening they left.

Gary and Kari took the kids and Chris took Trish. Trish had her gift waiting for him in the dungeon. He got them in the house and she spoke up.

"Master?"

"Yes precious."

"I have something else for you that I couldn't give you in front of everyone."

"Oh?"

"Yes Sir, it is in the dungeon on the bed."

"Well let's go see what this is."

They went to the dungeon and he seen the large wrapped gift. He went to the bed and began un-wrapping it. He was very pleased. He went to her and kissed her passionately.

"Thank you my precious baby. I love it. Who did you have to do this?"

"I found a lady who did it and Kari went with me. It was a little embarrassing but I wanted to give you something special. You have everything you want and the means to get all that you need so I needed to be creative."

"You have pleased me very much. I will hang it here in the dungeon on that back wall.

Tonight you gave me the best gift ever by agreeing to be my wife."

"I was so surprised. I knew you would do something special and I know we have talked about when we are married but never expected this so soon."

"Now we need a date."

"Date?"

"When we will be married. We have a lot of planning to do. I have some things I need to take care of and so do you. I will do the entire planning of the honeymoon and first evening. I have been planning it actually for a while now."

"Really?" She sounded very excited.

"Yes Really. I have wanted us to be together as one and here at home for a long time, but knew it was better to wait for the right timing. If it were my timing it would have been the first night we were together. I felt as though I knew you and loved you forever."

"I have felt that way about you too. All those nights you had to leave and I had to go to the apartment it hurt so badly. When I would do my chores I would dream of living here always."

"I suppose you have something to do with those empty bedrooms now."

"Yes they are for our children. We can talk to them and have them decorated like they want and I will see if the guys will help us move their furniture."

"What are you going to do with the furniture in the apartment?"

"I can give Kari first choice. Then I will offer what's left it to who ever wants or needs it from church. I will give the appliances and dishes that way as well."

"That sounds good. We will take care of these arrangements a month before the wedding. The kids can start moving their things then and two days before I will have the guys move their furniture. They will be staying with Gary and Kari for our honeymoon."

"You can start moving personal things you want here during that time also. We can move everyone's clothes here except for a weeks worth during the last week. Once we are married I do not want you or the kids to have to stay at the apartment and I want everything moved in. We have to give notice to the apartment management 60 days before the wedding."

"Is there anything in particular you have in mind for the wedding?"

"I have never had a beautiful wedding before. I have never had an engagement ring with asking for my hand in marriage before."

"Well the first one asked me when I was watching M.A.S.H. on TV but no ring."

"I like the idea of lace and frills but I also like the idea of the medieval time theme."

"Which ever you want my precious you can have. I can not see me wearing tights but I can wear the king's robes."

They laughed.

"So you would like the medieval time theme too?"

"I will be there at the altar love wearing either a tuxedo or the king's clothes and robe which ever you decide but I will be there waiting for you to join me."

She leaned over and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thank You."

"You are welcome my precious."

"I think I really would like the medieval time theme. I love those big dresses. Maybe we could have a carriage with horses? One to bring me to you and then to take us both away after we are married?"

"What ever you want baby."

They just snuggled on the bed enjoying the time together.

Continue to chapter 29 of 31: The Wedding

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers