A Girl's Fantasy Wish

Story Info
A teenage girl has a crush on her friend's father.
2.7k words
3.88
139.9k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers

I'm feeling really horny and wild today. I know this is wrong, but I'm so attracted to my girlfriend's father. I just think he's so sexy. I've never told this to my friend, but I really want to fuck her father. Often, when I'm home, I love to masturbate with thoughts of me doing all sorts of naughty things to him.

My name is Gina and I'm eighteen. I'm just crazy about Mr. Foley. He's just the most amazing man. He really treats my friend Megan so good. He's always buying her anything she wants and treats her like a complete princess. I want to be his dirty princess. I just want to suck on his cock and give him pleasure. I want him to eat my pussy and fuck me.

All these thoughts makes me so horny. I'm lying on my bed and my clothes are off. I'm running my hands all over my fit and tight body. My hands are cupping and massaging my firm and lovely breasts. I'm pulling my nipples and rolling them around my index finger and my thumb. I squeeze my breasts and lick at my nipples. My breasts are rather large so I'm able to do this.

"Oh God, it feels so good. I'm dreaming that Mr. Foley is licking my tits. Fuck!"

I then spread my legs and grab my dildo and fuck myself. My pussy is so wet. I'm rubbing all around my clitoris.

"I'm thinking that Mr. Foley is fucking me with his dick. I'm so wet and hot."

I'm fucking myself so good with the dildo. My juices are flowing out of my pussy. I'm really thrusting the dildo deeper and deeper inside of myself.

"Oh God. I'm imagining that his cock is so big and is stretching my pussy."

In my fantasy, Mr. Foley is calling me his dirty and naughty girl. I want to be his dirty and nasty girl.

"Oh God, I'm so wet. My pussy is on fire as I pretend that Mr. Foley is fucking me so hard and so fast. I pant and moan as he is fucking me."

I'm sliding this huge dildo into my cunt so fast now. In my mind he is pounding my pussy.

"Oh God! Fuck, I'm coming and my juices are spilling out of me. Oh fuck."

I rubbed my hand all over my pussy and licked the palm tasting my juices. My juices tasted so good. I often play this over and over and get myself so worked up. I just love Megan's father. I'm going to go over to their house today and I'm going to fuck him.

I'll make him fuck me. I want him so badly. I have to think of a way to get Megan away from the house long enough, so I can fuck him. I'm going to call our friend Danny and maybe have him take her out for a while. I'm so naughty, but I want to fuck her dad. I know I sound like a complete slut, but Mr. Foley is so fucking hot.

He's in his fifties and is 6'0" and is about one hundred and ninety pounds, but he's all muscle. Her father is always at the gym. He has salt and pepper hair that is very short. He has the most amazing hazel eyes. I love his voice and he has the best smile. I just fantasize about him all the time.

I grabbed my cell phone and called Danny.

Ring Ring

"Hi Danny, its Gina. I was wondering if you could call Megan and maybe take her to the mall for a while. I'll give you fifty bucks, if you can keep her occupied for the next three hours."

"Fifty bucks, sure I'll call her right now and pick her up. Thanks Gina."

"No thank you. I owe you. Love you, Danny."

I hung up the phone and got myself dressed in a slutty outfit. I'm going to be going over to Megan's house to seduce her father. Her dad has a home business and is always there.

I decided on a blue denim short mini skirt with a red camisole top. I'm not wearing a bra, because the bra is in the shirt. I put on my white lace panties. I'll wear my two inch white heels. I did my make-up and wore my blonde hair in a pony-tail.

I went to my floor length mirror and admired myself in the mirror. I thought I looked really hot. I have blond long hair and blue eyes. I'm 5'5" and weigh about one hundred and twenty pounds. I have been blessed with large breasts. And all the boys love them at school. I guess, I'm about a 34D cup. I love my breasts and I can't wait to have Mr. Foley love them too.

I picked up my cell phone and dialed Megan.

Ring Ring

"Hey, Megan its Gina. Are you do anything today? I thought we could hang out."

"Danny, just called and he's taking me to the mall today. Maybe later you could sleep over. Come by around five o'clock today."

"I'd love to spend the night. Okay, I'll see you later Megan. I can't wait. Toddles."

This plan is working out even better. I started to pack up my overnight bag. I ran downstairs to ask my mother if I could stay over at Megan's house.

"Mom, Megan asked me to spend the night at her house. Would that be okay?"

"Sure, sweetie that would be fine. Maybe your dad and I will go out for dinner and have some fun."

"You guys are like lovers Mom. That's so gross. Thank you Mommy. I'll be home in the afternoon tomorrow. Can Megan stay over our house tomorrow?"

"Of course Gina. Your dad and I will take you girls out for Mexican food tomorrow."

"Thanks Mommy. I love you."

I kissed my mom and then grabbed my keys and drove over to Megan's house. I'll make up some story about a book, I left there. I'm so excited that my plan is working out. I hope Mr. Foley will fuck me, thats the most important part of the story.

Ding Dong

"Hi Gina, Megan is at the mall with Danny. But, come in and talk to me."

"Thanks Mr. Foley. I actually left a book in Megan's room and I'll need it for a book report that I need to do. May I go up to her room and look for it?"

"Sure, go ahead and then come down here and we'll talk."

"I'll be right down, Sir."

I'm a very naughty girl and have left a textbook of mine in Megan's closet. I had put it there last week. I know I'm so bad. But, I have been thinking about this for a while. I have got to sleep with him.

I walked down the stairs with the book under my arm.

"I found the book Mr. Foley. Thank God, I need to finish reading it and start the report. By, the way Megan invited me over tonight for a sleepover. Is that okay? My mom said it was okay and wanted me to ask you, if Megan could sleep at our house tomorrow night. My parents are going to take us out for Mexican food."

"That's so nice of your parents. Megan can sleep over your house tomorrow and you can sleep here tonight. When Megan gets home, we can order Chinese food. My wife is working the late shift at the hospital tonight."

"Groovy, can we order from P.F. Changs?"

"Of course, we can sweetie. So what's new with you? How is school? How are your parents?"

"Everything is going well. I'm doing really well in school. My parents are awesome. They said maybe this summer we'll go on a cruise for my graduation."

"We're going to take Megan to the islands for her graduation. Maybe we should talk to your parents and go on the same cruise. I know you girls would love that."

"Oh God, that would be fabulous. You know that Megan and I've been applying for the same colleges. We're more like sisters, then best friends."

As we were talking, I started to pull my skirt up a little higher up my legs. I also took my hair out of the elastic band and started to twirl my hair around my fingers. I was trying to look very seductive at Mr. Foley.

"You know Mr. Foley I think you're so handsome. I have a major crush on you."

"You're adorable Gina. But, I'm much too old for you, dear."

"I think you're just the perfect age for me. I just love older men. You're so attractive Mr. Foley."

"Sweetie, I'm fifty two years old. You're just eighteen years old. I'm a married man."

"I really like you. Can I kiss you?"

"That would not be right Gina. I'm friends with your parents and they would not like that. You're my daughter's best friend. I couldn't do that."

I then leaned over and planted a kiss on Mr. Foley's lips. I pushed my tongue through his open mouth.

"Gina, what are you doing? That was a lovely kiss, but that is the last one."

"I really want you. I bet, you would love to see my chest. All the boys love them. Here let me show you."

I pulled my camisole down to my hips and exposed my huge breasts. I then pushed them together and played with them, while Mr. Foley looked at me in a very shocked manner.

"Gina you're a beautiful girl with gorgeous breasts. But, this would be very wrong. I'm the adult here."

I then got up and sat on his lap and rubbed my breasts across his face. Making him want me even if he didn't want to yet.

"Oh honey, you have gorgeous tits. I guess, since you'll be nineteen soon, this would be okay. You have the best tits. Fuck!"

Mr. Foley then was squeezing my tits together and licking at my nipples. He was making love to my nipples. I was so horny and wanting him so bad. I could feel my panties dampen as he was biting and sucking on my young and firm tits.

"I have to eat your pussy darling. Lie back and let me taste that young pussy."

I got off of him and then got myself comfortable on the couch. Mr. Foley then pushed my denim mini skirt up to my waist and pulled my white lacy panties down my legs. After he took them off, he took a sniff at them.

I spread my thighs and Mr. Foley got into position and licked my pussy up and down my pussy lips. His mouth felt so good on my bald pussy. It was better than I had dreamed of in my fantasies.

He then pushed his tongue through my pussy lips. He was quite skilled on his pussy eating. I'd only been with guys my age, but never an older man. His tongue felt like heaven as he fucked into my pussy lips. I was so wet and was rubbing and pulling at my huge breasts.

Mr. Foley put several of his fingers into my pussy and fucked me fast. In and out went his large fingers. I was so fucking turned on and wanted him to fuck me. I was wondering what his cock looked like. I was wet as he fingered me fast.

"Oh God, that feels so good. I really want you to fuck me. Would you fuck me, Mr. Foley?"

"I want you to get on your knees and I'll undress and you can suck my cock."

Mr. Foley stood up and unbuckled his jeans and pulled his pants down. He wasn't wearing underwear and his cock sprung up into action. He had a nice size cock. He wasn't huge, but he was about six and a half inches long. I then took my denim skirt off and my camisole top.

I knelt down and rubbed and played with his cock. It felt so good in my hands. His cock and balls were completely shaved. I kissed his shaft going all the way up the left side, and then a quick suck to his mushroom head, and kisses going down the rest of his dick.

"Come on girl. Suck my cock. Do it!"

I put his cock through my lips and began taking him down my throat. I bobbed along his cock taking him deeper and deeper each time. My hands were cupping and massaging his balls while I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his cock. He felt great in my mouth. I was slobbering up and down faster and deeper on his gorgeous and very hard cock.

"You're a naughty girl. You suck cock really well. I want to fuck you now. Put your hands on the coffee table and bend over."

I put my hands on the coffee table and bent over. Mr. Foley got behind me and slid his cock into my pussy. He was grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his hard cock. I moved with him, while he was thrusting and pounding into my young and very wet cunt.

"You're a very naughty baby. You have a great body and your cunt feels like velvet. You're such a bad girl aren't you?"

"I'm a naughty girl. I want to be your dirty girl. Fuck me harder and faster."

Mr. Foley was smacking my ass hard as he took me deeper and faster. His balls were slapping into my ass. It felt so good. I let out a loud scream.

"Fuck, I'm having an orgasm. It feels so good. Just like I dreamed it would."

"Get back on your knees and suck my cock off. I want to come now."

I got back on my hands and knees and stroked his cock fast. I worked my hand up and down his shaft and sucked and slurped on his huge mushroom head.

"Open your mouth wide. Then show me the come on your tongue, before you swallow it."

I opened my mouth wide and Mr. Foley let out a moan and spurt his hot cream in my mouth. I then let it pool on my tongue and then I stuck my tongue out to show him his handy work.

"Swallow it now!"

I swallowed all of his come down my throat. I was gagging a little because there was so much. So much more than I was used too. The guys I had been with never came that much.

"You're a bad girl. Now, you cannot tell Megan about this. As much fun as this was, it's the last time. I cannot do this with you again. Do you understand?"

"I know this isn't possible again. But, you made a teenage girl very happy. You made all my dreams come true."

"Come here and let me kiss you and then you need to fix yourself before Megan comes home."

I went to him and we kissed deep and passionately. When he kissed me, it was very intense. It now felt more like a goodbye kiss. After that, I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to get myself fixed up.

I then walked out of the bathroom and I saw that Megan had come home.

"Hey girl, did you have a nice time at the mall?"

"Hey, you're here early. When did you get here?"

"I got here like an hour ago. I needed to find my history book that I left here last week. I had to look in your closet. I hope you don't mind?"

"I had a great time at the mall. Let's go upstairs. I'll show you what I bought."

I followed Megan to her room and she showed me all the stuff she bought with Danny. We had a fabulous evening together. Her father bought us Chinese food and we watched movies. You would have never even known that her father and I had sex together. It was the best day of my life. I finally had sex with my fantasy lover.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers