A Girl's First FFM Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbiZane
AbbiZane
32 Followers

I wanted to taste her breasts, fill my mouth with as much of her as I could. I pushed my face between fragrant, soft flesh, pawing from each side with my palms in a pincer movement of enfoldment, squeezing them into each other, causing their soft mass to cushion softly against my nuzzling cheeks. Now I knew how men felt who so often went at my body as if it would be their one and only chance. I wanted her, wanted every inch of her instantaneously.

Her nipples engorged, pliant to my teeth. She gasped when I bit her gently, angling my canine's and alternating between each. I rolled down her girdle and let my palms relish the fudge softness of her buttocks, kneading her flesh as if warm newly risen dough, her panty-girdle now a tight band of Lycra binding her thighs.

I knew I had to please her like she had pleased me, return the gift of oral sex. As we kissed I imagined how her cunt would taste, what its aroma would be. A new things to taste a woman down there. I hoped I would not disappoint.

"I want to please you," I whispered on heavy breath.

"I should hope so."

She disengaged herself from me, stood and wriggled out of her panty-girdle, then went to the bed and lay down by Tom's side. He turned to her, propped himself up on one arm and watched what now unfolded

She parted her legs and I stood for a moment to gaze at the newly exposed, raw flesh, wondered if she received the same pleasure from being viewed as I. When she saw me looking she touched herself with determined fingers while staring at me intently, her eyes expressing a yearning I worried I might not have the skill to satisfy.

My head between her legs and her fingers clawed my scalp. The scent of her shower mingled with her feral femininity. The taste of her, an electric tang like almost spent battery on my tongue, a metallic hint of something that nearly wasn't. My copious saliva wetting her and slathering my jutting chin enfolded in her labia flesh. Cunt-wetness like spare-rib grease. Her palms clamped my head, subtly piloting me to where she liked it just-so. My palms under her arse, pulling the mass of her buttock flesh horizontal along the bed towards me - so much of her, soft and plump under my chin; butt-crack and cheeks against my upper chest and collarbone.

The creaking of the bed as Tom alighted. Gone for a moment. I gave him no thought until the mattress dipped behind me and I felt his hands widening my legs, and them him entering me with a single brusque lunge. Flat on my belly I grunted into her cunt and she moaned her thanks loudly. Tom fucked me slow, determined. His flesh slapping at my buttocks while the bed heaved beneath the three of us in time to his rise and fall. It became as if it we were adrift on a raft and being swept way beyond the breakers, a retreating tide moving us away from land. The thereof us became lost on a rip-tide of lust, drifting out into the ocean on the waxing swell.

Her inner thighs against my cheeks, heels on my back. She shook and gyrated when she orgasmed, squeezed my head between her thighs. And all the time, Tom pornographically fucking me from behind like I wanted it that way, as if I were an ungrateful slut, unthankful for the previous orgasms I'd stolen that evening, as if I had belittled him in someway and now he wanted to prove what a stud he was.

And prove it he did. It was relentless. I was never going to cum, positioned like that, but on and on it went. Eventually Mandy eased herself from us and stood up. I heard her leave the room and close the door.

Tom had not faltered once. Man-machine! Then, as he pulled back ready to thrust again, his cock slipped from me. I heard him swear under his breath. But then he was holding his own cock and sliding it up and down the crack of my arse. It slipped and skidded between my cheeks. I braced myself for what I was sure would come. When he pressed himself against my anus and I heard his moans and the throb of spunk as it travelled the length of his cock. When his jizz exploded between my cheeks, filled the crevice of my arse, I relaxed again, glad I had escaped what I'd dared anticipate..

"Lauren, you inspire me," he said as he stood and reached for tissue from a box on the bedside table.

I did not answer. I remained flat on my belly sensing his jizz trickling down from my arse and onto my cunt. He returned to me and stroked my back, then gently arranging my hair so that it trailed down my spine.

He asked, "You alright?"

"You and Mandy make me happy," I said. "I never want to leave here."

"Stay." He said. I now felt his morning stubble when kissed my shoulder.

"Stay as long as you want."

"You would soon get bored of me."

"I'd never become bored with you, Lauren."

"I have things to do at home. Is the lift you promised me still on?" I said.

"Only if you make love to us one more time," he said, then slapped my backside playfully.

Mandy returned. "just checking on Jake. He was having a bad dream," she said to Tom, but coming to me, laying down by my side. Our arms enfolded each other, our legs slotted together. Soon Tom and Mandy were asleep each side of me. I lay awake between them, feeling so special, cherished. Through half-closed lids I watched the dawn start to back-light the window blinds. That's when I must have drifted off to sleep too. And even though I saw Mandy and Tom many times again, that night will always be special.

The next day I woke up alone in their guest bed. I showered in the en-suite and found Mandy had left out fresh soap and a new toothbrush, still in its packaging. Clean towels too, also new.

Someone had brought my clothes up and placed them on a chair. And thoughtfully, a pair of bamboo panties still in cellophane packaging. As I slipped them on I thought about the previous evening when Tom had taken mine off. I made a mental memo to retrieve them when I next got in their car.

When I went downstairs, Tom was at the table reading his tablet. He smiled a warm, maybe even a bashful smile. I said, "hi" - sheepishly, and went and sat at the table. His plate was smeared in the detritus of a Full English. My stomach yelled a brief protest.

I sat and watched Mandy busy and fussing, her son sat in his high chair. She was no longer the elegant beauty of the previous night, she had morphed into a yummy-mummy attending to her child with maternal love. Her hair was up and she wore a simple patterned summer frock, her feet were bare, but toes still glossed magenta. The heavy mascara and lip-gloss that had made her the Vamp she had been the night before was now only a memory. I noticed that even without makeup her skin was good, was fresh and pliant, the only hints of her age laughter lines, gently tracings at the corners of her eyes.

I though her beautiful still.

She asked me if I wanted breakfast and I said tea and toast please would be fine.

I spent the day with them. We told each other about our lives. They showed me around the house. I loved to see Mandy's obvious joy in telling me about the paintings that hung in every room. Outside I learned she was a keen gardener, had designed their garden from scratch. It was not mature but I knew it would become something even more beautiful in the years to come. And so I came to know who they were.

Stepping out into the morning air in my retro clothes of the night before felt surreal. My knickers were still somewhere the back to Tom's Merc. I stood waiting on the drive for him to drive it round to the front of the house, and when he pulled up in it I immediately went into the back to find them. I sat once again on the cool leather stuffing them still damp, into my bag. As I did so, I thought about how Tom had kissed and fingered me on the journey to their home.

I saw Tom and Mandy a number of times after that night. At first it was enough for them to be with just me. It was certainly all I needed, me to be with them. Little by little though I was introduced to their social circle. You see they were beginning to return to the life they had once enjoyed before Mandy became pregnant.

Over the following year, I was invited to join them at parties where I met friends of theirs. Once they drove me to a large country house where I spent an entire weekend. The guests were into all that bondage - pony girls in harness and all that stuff. I realised as soon as they put the bit in my mouth it was not really my thing. But hey-ho. Been there done that.

And then there are some things that even I'd rather not write about - or even remember, for that matter.

- but if you ask nice I just might.

AbbiZane
AbbiZane
32 Followers