A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane & William go to Japan as filming begins on Dan's Penis.
8.5k words
4.11
11.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was topless, wearing only yellow and red checked panties. Touché, Monica said to herself, her panties were to die for. The no-bra look was Carol's doing, and it worked. She owned the look, mainly because of her confidence and self-assuredness, and it was made even more auspicious by having gone against the Donkey grain, which was a clothed woman. The surprise factor should excite the viewer and have them wonder what other surprises lay in store, so Monica hoped. Breasts weren't even Carol's selling point. She looked like a slut, dressed or undressed; more important, or as important, she looked fuckable which, in Donkey-speak, meant her appearance in the video could cause a man to jack-off.

Filming had begun on A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living, which was conceived by Jane, written by Jane, and casted by Jane. Without her there would be no film, yet she was not on the set. She had wanted to direct it, now that she wasn't appearing in it, but Monica had a convincing argument. "You need a break, Janey, you're stressed. I got just the ticket for you."

Jane was under a lot of stress. The success or failure of the film would be magnified by it being the first one under the new partnership with Hideki. A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living was on her. What began as a lark turned into reality, and only because of her determination was the film being made. There was a lot of pressure. Maybe she did need a break.

"There'll be other films for you to direct, but you're too close to this one. I know your vision. I'll film it just the way you would. And I promise, you'll have the final edit. But Janey, you better go home and pack. Tomorrow you're leaving for Japan."

"Japan? What the fuck?"

"You're out of the loop, you've been so busy, but Hideki's releasing Men will be Men in Japan. We're splitting it fifty-fifty. You're going there to publicize the film, and the new partnership."

"What kind of publicity?"

"I don't know...press conference...I think Hideki is arranging something on television. You'll be a talking head on one of their shows."

"You're kidding, right?" Jane was incredulous.

"No, I'm not; you appear on television...I don't know, maybe he'll have you autograph copies of the DVD at some event. Think of all the Japanese pervs who are waiting to become believers."

"What if they don't like our shit?"

"Hideki thinks they will, and he bet twelve million on it, and he didn't get rich by having bad hunches."

"Jesus Christ, Moni...Japan?" Jane didn't sound too happy.

"It's not like you're going alone. William's going with you."

"William? Why him?"

"He's the star of the film...he's the new face of Donkey. And the Japanese will freak when they see him in person."

"Did he already agree?"

"Of course he did. You're flying first class, staying at a five-star hotel. A car will pick you up and take you wherever you need to go. It's all arranged. All you have to do is be yourself. When you're done, take a few extra days, and when you come back you can edit Dan's Penis, or whatever you're now calling it."

****

Good thing Jane's not here, Monica thought, Carol was threatening her fiefdom. Her legs were almost as stylish as Jane's, her body was ripe and firm, but what made her an impact player was in her face; it conjured up thoughts of the heroin-chic from the '90s; that wasted, hollow look, augmented by eyes so heavily made-up that they appeared sunken in their sockets. Yet, they were mesmerizing. Carol sizzled; sex appeal poured off of her like vapor. In addition to her slutty hotness, her accent could at times make her hard to understand. But she figured out early on that her undecipherable babble increased the hotness factor, so even though she made great strides in shedding her accent, she sometimes reverted back to it. She would need to bring her top game with her if she were to make a man out of surfer Johnny, which was on the agenda. That ought to be interesting, based on what Jane told Monica about his audition.

The first scene had Doris/Carol clad only in panties and seated on a stool in front of a mirror, and the camera stayed with her as she finished putting on her make-up. Carol milked it for about five minutes, and almost all of it made Jane's final cut, because it was so erotic. Dan entered the bedroom wearing a towel, looking like he had just bathed. Carol stood up to admire herself in the mirror and, leaning forward as she did, her butt angled out invitingly.

Dan removed the towel; Monica hoped for bounce, she needed bounce. This was the first appearance of the cock, so it ought to be memorable, but this was Dan we're talking about, so there was no reason for concern. His penis had inflated, and it swayed back and forth as he walked, and it was virtually levitating by the time he reached Carol. Monica breathed a sigh of relief. He really did have one hell of a nice, attractive cock; she could see why Jane melted at the sight of it. Dan leaned up against Carol and pressed his penis against her buttock. By doing so it got pushed to the side, exposing his hammerhead to the camera, and the future audience. Monica hoped Japanese pervs appreciated it; but why shouldn't they? They probably don't see a big one such as his too often.

Dan worked the night shift, and had come home to sleep. Despite his arousal, this was not a sex scene. Dan put on his underwear - tighty whities - and lay down on the bed.

Carol got dressed, starting with a tight purple miniskirt. Then, surprisingly, she put on a bra, a white one. That sly fox, the director noted. Jane hit a home run when she cast Doris. Carol had the perfect attitude for the role, and she had the exact look Donkey sought in their woman. A pink tank top, which allowed for some bra exposure, completed the look, and Monica ordered a halt once Doris finished dressing. She was pleased so far. Carol had killed it in her first scene, absolutely killed it.

One camera was at the foot of the bed and aimed on Dan, who was pretending to be asleep. His underwear was unable to restrict the flow of his hardening cock. Not only was there a prominent bulge, the pressure caused the fly opening to part, and one side of his massive cock-head was partially exposed. His shaft was crunched in an uncomfortable bend, and he'd probably feel a lot better if his underwear was removed. Alas, poor Dan, he'd have to wait a little longer. Another camera positioned itself at the side of the bed, and Carol was sitting in a chair, facing it. Monica didn't care either way about an upskirt shot; her thighs would be sufficient - besides, the pervs already saw her panties in the first scene. Carol simply smiled. She knew she had killed it too.

****

Jane and William were put into adjoining suites at a hotel that catered to western business people. They had a connecting door so they could go back and forth between rooms. The front desk had done a double take; a tall, leggy blonde arriving with a buffed, muscular African ignited their imagination.

"Jesus, don't you ever fucking knock?" Jane had removed her dress. All she wanted to do was take a hot bath and get a few hours sleep. It wasn't that she objected to being seen in her bra and panties, but she was tired and cranky, and William should have knocked before opening the door. She made a mental note to keep it locked.

Jane had come a long way - a party girl who had a brain, and who never lost sight of the bigger picture. She had equity in a successful business, and she was doing what she loved to do. Her relationships were edgy, to be sure, but she thrived on edginess. Add it all up and it was clear William had taken liberties beyond his grade.

"Sorry, I just wondered if you wanted to fool around. That long flight made me horny."

"Billy boy, I just want to take a hot bath." William, disappointed, turned to leave.

"I'll tell you what," she added, somewhat wearily. "If you want to jerk off while I bathe..."

Dan had no idea that his girlfriend was in Japan, but at that particular moment he had only one thing on his mind. His cock may have been bent in half by the confines of his underpants, but it was still stimulated, and he tried not to think about it. Monica wouldn't be happy with a premature ejaculation, and maybe Donkey would put him on a retainer if he proved his mettle. He had appeared in all but one of their videos, but this was his first leading role.

Two people came on to the set and were talking with Monica. Don heard the name Johnny and looked up. He's all Jane talked about for days, and Dan wanted to see his competition, but as soon as he did he slumped back down. Johnny was no threat; he was very handsome, but too gay. Wait a minute, Dan thought, what about the babe standing next to him? He looked up again. She was cute, and Dan could smell her hair spray from where he lay. Her hair was all lacquered up, but it had a delightful flip at the end, which really worked well on her.

Bonnie was three years younger than her brother. He was twenty-five and she was twenty-two, although both looked younger. She was one of those people that when you see her you think she's hungry for sex. She had an intangible something. Carol looked fuckable, but Bonnie looked like a spectator on the outside looking in, yearning to be the participant, but rarely was...good god, man, get a grip on yourself, Dan thought, as he snapped back to reality. Where was he? Oh yes, Bonnie. Her outfit wasn't anything spectacular by Donkey standards, a department store dress of uninspired design that, despite being short in length, didn't hold much allure. But the hair, the face, the delicate features, the soft, demurring smile...Dan felt a rise in his underwear, and the sheltered half of his cock- head soon rejoiced in newly-found freedom. Within seconds, three inches of Dan's penis were poking through his fly opening and lurking ominously in the air.

Meanwhile, in Tokyo...

"Well," Jane said, "what are you waiting for?"

"I'm in no hurry," William said, jiggling his cock. It was pretty stiff, but not yet at full mast. "I'm bigger than Dan, you know."

"That may be," Jane replied, "but what the fuck's up with your cock-head? It's like a tiny, little marble."

William grinned and slapped his penis back and forth. "It's a hillbilly pecker."

"Whatever. I'm taking a bath, you do what you want."

William began to apply a little more pressure his penis.

"Men look so goofy when they beat their meat."

William grunted, "that's because it gives us so much pleasure...Oh yeah...uh, uh...oh no...aw shit, I didn't want to cum so fast."

That long flight really did make him horny, because he was less than two minutes into his routine when he let out a loud grunt, and Jane recoiled as semen surged into the bathwater, mixing with her soap bubbles. "Yuck, I'm not taking a bath with your cum." She unplugged the drain, stood up, and turned on the shower. She turned to William. "What the fuck, do I have to draw you a map?"

William soaped every inch of her body as lovingly as he could, slapping his shrinking penis against her butt cheeks when positioning allowed, and Jane went to bed that night a little less cranky.

****

"A girl's gotta earn a living." Carol enunciated the line carefully, as she didn't want it lost in the fog of her Scottish brogue. She was sitting back down on a chair, facing one of the cameras, and talking on the phone with a friend. The storyline was that Dan found it hard to sleep in the daytime, so he had taken a knockout pill. He'd be dead for hours. Doris, meanwhile, needed extra money, and she called up her cock-crazy friend to see if she wanted to have her way with her husband's trophy cock. Bonnie could do anything she wanted with it, and Dan would never know. It would only cost her fifty dollars, and for that she could not only stare at his penis, she could play with it, photograph it; she could suck it, and she could even get it to erupt if she wanted to. Another fifty dollars and she could lower down onto his flagpole and take it out for a test drive. Bonnie thought the price was steep, and Carol's retort is now well documented.

Bonnie had recently broken up with her boyfriend, and finding herself in need of a diversion, she came down from her home in Oregon to visit her brother. She adored Johnny. His homosexual lovers and openly gay lifestyle added another dimension to his aura, and it excited her. Johnny had left his bedroom door open one afternoon, and she saw him ramming his hardened tool into the backside of a muscular black Adonis. She was transfixed and unable to turn away. Her brother beckoned her into the room and she watched from up close as he fucked William. Once she got a gander at the baseball bat dangling between William's legs she lost all inhibitions, and her brother whacking himself off just a few feet away from where she was being fucked made the experience all the more memorable

The cameras were rolling as Bonnie entered the room and sat next to Carol. Now there were two sets of legs facing the camera. Bonnie's weren't as long or as sexy as Carol's, but she was hired to give Dan an orgasm. A fairly easy task, in theory, but the art of the process leading up to it was where she'd demonstrate her worth.

Dan was raring to go. He knew that very soon someone would be doing something to his cock. His underwear was stretched to its limit. Horny, with nothing to do but lie there, his mind wandered again, this time his thoughts turning to Jane. Best sex I ever had, he mused. She gets me.

Bonnie and Carol kept up a dialogue about Dan's penis. Nothing groundbreaking, but it allowed the viewer to feast on the two love-dolls and the horse-hung Dan, whose mammoth erection could no longer be ignored, underwear or no underwear. Finally, Dan thought, as Bonnie got on the bed from the other side and crawled over to him. His biggest gripe about doing the film was the boredom of lying there, and ten minutes felt like ten hours, but it was quickly forgotten once he caught a sniff of the lacquered, sprayed hair, which played into one of his fetishes. Dan had reached a heightened state where almost any woman would suffice, so ending up with Bonnie must have felt like winning the lottery. He quickly lost all thoughts of Jane. By the time Johnny's sister was hovering over his prone body, Dan's penis was on fire. His cock-head was trapped under the elasticized band of his tighty-whities. Dan had a lot of lead in his pipe, and was able to put enough pressure on the band to lift it in the air a millimeter or two.

Bonnie rubbed her hand over the front of Dan's underwear and massaged his cock through the material. She looked over at Carol for reassurance.

"Go ahead," she said, "take 'em off if yer wernta."

"Not quite yet," she purred. "He looks adorable in them." Bonnie kept massaging for another twenty seconds or so before lowering his shorts. Dan's sex-organ shot out like a bullet and rose straight up towards his naval. Bonnie shrieked good-naturedly.

"I told yer," Carol said, smugly.

"You didn't tell me he was hung like a mule. Wow, it's a live one! Are you sure he's sleeping?"

"Having a wet dream, darlin'. Happens all the time."

Bonnie pulled his underwear down to his ankles, eventually dangling off of one foot, where it remained. Dan's cock was chameleon-like in that it could change its appearance seemingly at will. At the moment his erection was tilting to the side. No arc-shape today. It was a massively thick erection too, starting at its base, and it was inflamed and pulsating, looking poised for action.

"Eleven inch sausage! Yer got 'em."

Bonnie couldn't believe her good luck. First William, now Dan; she was getting spoiled. And Johnny was no slouch in the size department either.

She rested on her hands, with her face about six inches from the prize. One camera stayed with Carol, one with Dan's cock and one with Bonnie. One second her backside was being shot - no upskirt yet - and the next her proximity to Dan's genitalia was the focus. She lifted it with her and hand and smiled as erotically as a human being can smile when it plopped back down with a loud, forceful thud. Bonnie could scarcely contain her glee.

"Fifty's a bargain, eh?"

"I'm not asking for my money back, am I?"

"Fancy another fifty? Go fer a spin?"

"I don't know. Let me think about it." Bonnie placed Dan's cock between the palms of her hands and rubbed vigorously. She looked up at him with loving affection, but he had his eyes closed, pretending to be asleep. It was a very sensual moment, and it survived the film's final cut.

Dan had been instructed to grunt as softly as possible. Bonnie's exertions had gotten him to that point. Her palms caressed his manhood; it made love to his manhood. Dan's cock felt warm, yet she could sense its agitation, and she could feel the buildup of fluid inside his shaft. An orgasm was nearing. She dug a nail into the bulging vein that ran the length of his hard shaft.

"Uh, uh...that's it, that's it." Dan's breathing grew heavy. Bonnie had found his sweet spot and was closing in for the kill. Dan groaned as quietly as he good, but low volume could not hide the fact that Bonnie was about to hit a gusher. She leaned back in anticipation, and then she shrieked.

Semen was spewing out of Dan's pee-hole. The first blast traveled through the air and landed on his chin. Bonnie switched to one hand and began yanking hard, and a torrent of sperm cascaded down his shaft. She kept jerking, and another blast of white stuff flew out, this time landing on his chest. More torrents and more cascades followed, spilling onto Bonnie's hand and dribbling down her wrist, coming to rest just below her elbow. Dan's orgasm finally subsided, and with one final dramatic squeeze and stroke, Bonnie extracted the few remaining drops of cum. She triumphantly released her hold, and Dan's cock made a crash landing, scattering the spent sperm in its vicinity.

"Eureka," cried Carol!

"You can say that again." Bonnie kept fondling Dan's tool, now sticky and slippery. Dan tried not to show emotion, but he couldn't help but smile. He loved orgasms as much as life itself, and this last one was a drainer. Bonnie really appealed to him, and Jane couldn't be jealous, because she had forced the role upon him. That was his idea of win-win.

****

The car picked Jane and William up at four. Since they were going to appear on television, Jane dressed for the occasion with a red, sleeveless mini-dress that had black trim and was tight at the waist and loose at the hem. She also had on white panties, having read somewhere that white was Japanese men's favorite panty color.

Pornography was a mainstream industry in Japan. There were late-night television shows centered around adult entertainment, and Hideki arranged for Jane and William to appear on one of them as a way to promote the Men will be Men video that was being released in Japan the next day. The plan was to interview Jane, and then, to titillate the audience, William would come out dressed in speedos.

The interview started out awkwardly. For starters, there were half a dozen cameras positioned just a few feet from where Jane sat, and each one of them was aimed directly at her crotch. That was a little unnerving, even for her. The host spoke in Japanese before asking Jane a question in fractured English. She would answer, followed by the host talking in Japanese again, presumably translating what she said, although he could have been saying anything for all she knew. There was no flow in the conversation, and Jane was getting bored. Things quickly went from bad to worse. Hideki has put together a trailer to promote the video, which was shown to the studio audience and the viewers at home.

Jane had appeared in only one scene, but the ninety-second trailer was almost exclusively of her. First there was Jane in a miniskirt, then she was flashing an accidental upskirt, followed by a shot of her wearing just a bra and panties. She stood over James as he lay on the massage table, fourteen-inch boner and all. She was massaging William's chest, and his twelve-inch hard-on rested a mere inch or two from her hands. His cock had been especially rigid that day, being under the influence of Viagra. Apparently boners were allowed, although Hideki had been careful to omit any actual penis touching. The trailer concluded with mini-skirted Jane standing between naked William and naked James, everyone smiling for the camera.