A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living Ch. 03

Story Info
A bisexual threesome for Dan; big changes for Jane?
6.3k words
4.17
10.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no let-up. Three orgasms were chump change for Dan, and he was as firm and hard as he had been throughout the day, when he was on the Donkey dime. The last one, the dual masturbation, had been special, even though he lost, for he got to measure up against Johnny, and his sister was looking at him the entire time he beat. How the hell could he have lost, with that for motivation? But now he was on his own dime, and he held back nothing. He fornicated a like a man possessed. The siblings provided an outlet for his insane sexual drive.

Dan approached Bonnie after the workday had ended. The hand-job she gave him was great and all that, but what he really wanted to do was to fuck her; sorry for being so forward, but he'd regret it for a long time if he didn't ask, so special was she. Much to his delight, Bonnie reciprocated. He wasn't always that forward; girls usually chased him, once they saw what he was packing. Bonnie and her brother had arrived in the same car, and they all found themselves in the parking lot.

"What about Johnny," she asked?

"Bring him along," Dan said, smiling, and they headed towards his apartment on Beverly Glen.

Dan rammed his bone into Johnny's backside with lusty abandon. Bonnie had wiggled under her brother, who was on his hands and knees, and made a play for his cock. Because of the way it angled, she had a difficult time keeping it in her mouth; not that she didn't enjoy watching it spring out, but the goal was to satisfy him, not her. Instead she licked the underside of his shaft while simultaneously pulling on his cock-head. That worked out well, and seeing that his balls were nearby, she gave them some dedicated finger action.

Johnny may not have been a lady slayer, but neither was he a novice; just ask Carol. He was man enough to insert his tongue into the pink folds of Bonnie's vagina and discover just what the hell was going on in there.

Several orgasms later, they rested, intertwined with each other, not caring which body part or person was nestling against their sensitive regions. It was beautiful love, shared equally. Bonnie drew the line over intercourse with her brother, but she was more than willing to suck his penis and get him to cum. As for fucking, Dan gave her enough to put out the fires. He had the stamina of a dozen men. She felt carefree and liberated, she felt like a real woman, a complete woman, but one who also harbored a desire to strap on a dildo and fuck her brother in the ass, so it wasn't all peaches and cupcakes. But Dan, what a discovery! Without a doubt it was the best fuck she ever had, and having Johnny participate made a great situation even greater.

Without Dan it was unlikely that the siblings would have gone as far as they did. But the three of them turned each other on collectively, and mutual desire made everything possible. A third person removed the pressure, and the stigma, of incest, and it wasn't just any third person we're talking about, this was Donkey Dan, a stud pony who occupied the first stall in Jane's stable, he of the big-boned genitalia, who knew how to use it, and who was willing to share his gift with brother and sister alike. Because of him it had become more than just sex, it turned into an event; something they'd remember for the rest of their lives. The stars must have aligned perfectly that day.

Dan relished his role as leader of the pack, with Bonnie and Johnny as his loyal followers. They paid homage to his shrunken giant, petting it tenderly. At one point they each went to kiss it, and finding their lips in close proximity, they locked on to each other, and they rolled over in unison on the bed. Dan put an end to that the best way he knew how, summoning the strength to stroke his organ into hardness. Then he knelt over them and jerked and jerked until their kisses and their saliva were intermingled with his spent sperm.

Dan had experienced homo sex before, but never homo love. Johnny was the real-deal, an eye-opener, and so too was Bonnie. Together, they added up to a sum greater than their individual parts, and it worked like an aphrodisiac on Dan. Maybe it was the forbidden incestuous slant that appealed to him.

Arriving wearily to work the next day, not having gotten much sleep, they were fortunate that they didn't have to perform in the first scene, and before the shooting started Dan and Johnny could be seen wolfing down yogurt, hoping to replenish their sperm count.

Two new players were on the set, Sunny and Toshi. This was another stepping stone for Sunny on the road to leading ladyship, while Toshi was chosen primarily because he was Japanese. He had appeared in two of Donkey's prior videos, and his signature was the ability to shoot copious amounts of semen, so much so that it almost appeared as if it were faked, and he delivered every single time. Dan and Johnny, by comparison, would come off as second rate, even in the best of situations. Maybe the yogurt would help.

Dan resumed his position on the bed, picking up where he left off the day before. He was without underwear, for continuity, although Monica enjoyed seeing him in tighty whities. She rarely saw him soft, like he now was, and come to think of it, Johnny wasn't at his eight-inch benchmark. They must have been going at it hot and heavy last night. She hoped she wouldn't have to whip them into shape.

Toshi and Sunny needed a place to fuck, and Carol was renting them her bed. She gave her spiel about having to earn a living.

"What about him," Sunny asked, defiantly pointing at Dan? She had on an extremely short, beige skirt that barely reached down past her crotch. She wore voluptuous, lace-up sandals that wrapped around her calves. Add a black crop-top, and she was good to go. The sandals really looked distinctive on her. Monica liked what she saw. Sunny looked the Donkey woman's ideal of what turns on a Donkey man, not to mention turning on the director. And just wait until she showed off her panties, which were cobalt blue, a deep, rich color that would enhance her appeal.

"Don't worry about him, luv, he's asleep. He won't wake."

Sunny eyed Dan's member; it had just started to swell, her mere presence the primary culprit. He hadn't yet cum today, so even though he was worn down, it didn't take much to set him off. Just lying there with his cock in plain sight for everyone to gawk at made him horny, and having Sunny in the room helped even more. Had he fucked her yet? He couldn't remember.

So many gorgeous girls; Donkey seemed to have an assembly line full of them. Dan was in a room with three actresses, and the sluttiest, most exotic one of all, turned him on the least. It wasn't that Carol didn't turn him on - she did - but he didn't go crazy over her the way he did Bonnie. Sunny, on the other hand, looked delectable, too good to pass up. No way he would forget, had he fucked her, and there was room on his belt for another notch, so maybe today would be the day. Not knowing the script in advance really did add an element of excitement. But how could he have overlooked Sunny? Maybe Jane was on the set that day. All he had to do was smile at cutie in a short skirt and she'd threaten to paddle his butt and leave it smoldering. And yet, she played the role of his pimp. If you don't want your man fucking around then don't let him work in porn; that was the simplest solution, but porn was a controlled environment. Jane didn't mind him fucking around, she just wanted to dictate with whom.

A third chair was added by the make-up table, occupied by naked Johnny, with Bonnie and Carol seated next to him clad in their undies. Bonnie had on a light pink, matching set, while Carol opted for a classic, black bra and white panty look.

Toshi and Sunny looked at each other, shrugged, and undressed. Their urge for sex was stronger than the distraction of Dan, which is what Carol/Doris counted on. Sunny was braless, and she shimmied her way out of her skirt the way Monica showed her, allowing her young, firm breasts to make a case for themselves. Her cobalt blue panties hinted at danger, or submission, depending on one's fetish. Monica thought she looked positively angelic, though she may not have been looking at it objectively.

Toshi peaked at eight inches, which usually would be considered a big deal. He knew he didn't stack up against Donkey's big guns, but he had no peer when it came to firing off a few rounds. He was such a good cummer that Monica wanted two money shots. Could he do it? Toshi looked at Sunny with carnal desire, Monica looked at Toshi's cock, which was reaching for the sky, and she was confident that he could. A blowjob and a fuck were now both in play.

Sunny proceeded to step one, as Toshi lay down next to Dan. His cock looked odd due to a lack of pubic hair. He didn't shave it; he just didn't have any, or he had just little, tiny wisps of it. But when he got boned the lack of hair made his cock stand out, which was good, and he got boned almost immediately. Whether that was Sunny's doing, or simply his raging hormones, will never be known, but Sunny was sucking, Toshi was boned, and possession was nine-tenths of the law, so Sunny would get credit for the boner-bender.

Switching positions, she rolled over on her back, and Toshi straddled her. She had a glorious mound of pubic hair, and she was positioned in such a way that the audience at home would become quite familiar with it, along with her cunt lips. Her young legs were very athletic and her pelvic area was ripe and enticing.

Monica thought long and hard about subjecting Sunny to one of Toshi's voluminous facials. It would be good for her career advancement, but the plot didn't call for it. Dan's penis was the theme, not building Sunny's resume, so she had Toshi return to a prone position on the bed. "When he starts to cum, aim it towards Dan," she instructed her young charge.

Sunny was sucking up a storm. She was eager to please. She didn't know a lot about the porn business, but she liked getting paid to fuck and suck. She wasn't a genius in the brains department, but what she had she used well. She was sexy and she knew it. She saw the way strange men looked her whenever she went out in a mini. All men are pervs, she concluded, so when a dirty old perv like Pete promised her a small part in a film in exchange for a good time, at least he was up front about it, and she appreciated that. She wasn't a virgin; how could she be? She was too hot to fend off men forever, and she wasn't about to join a nunnery, so she sucked Pete's cock and did the dirty deed with him, letting him pretend that he still had it; she even introduced him to her friend, Angie, giving the old perv another cheap thrill. At least he had the decency to keep his end of the agreement, and Sunny ran with it, which was why she was now on her way to full Donkey Womanhood.

Enthusiasm compensated for whatever she lacked in experience. But for right now, Dan's cock threatened to steal the scene. Knowing that the camera was watching him acted as a stimulant. He may have reached his limit last night, but today was a new day, and his hormones were stirring again. Besides, if he wanted to be put on retainer he better not be too tired to perform. His performance wasn't simply about lying there; it was the way his cock reacted to all the shit happening around him, and a boner would be in his best interest. And even if it wasn't, his sudden awareness of Sunny's slurping, Toshi's moaning, Carol's legs, Bonnie's essence, and Johnny's rugged handsomeness, was enough to send his tool into steel-rod mode. It was lifting up and down on its own, and it looked as if it might erupt by spontaneous combustion. Watching from the sideline, Johnny was starting to feel frisky too. He rubbed his hand along his sister's thigh. She looked at him and smiled. Carol was focused on the bed action. She had heard about Toshi's signature, and she wanted to see it for herself.

It may have been corny, but Toshi had been told to shout out 'Banzai' when he was about to orgasm, which he dutifully did. Sunny had driven him to the edge of his tolerance, and he writhed and wiggled about. He let out a few loud grunts, and then the Japanese battle cry pierced the air.

The initial spurt of liquid love juice exploded with so much force that Sunny almost lost her grip, and the missive overshot its mark, splattering on the wall behind the bed, but she recovered in time to point it towards the slumbering Dan, and the second wave of creamy fluid scored a bulls-eye, splashing over his chest. From the side, Carol gasped in astonishment. Monica had been hoping for a sperm landing on Dan's cock, but perfection is difficult to achieve. Still, she had little to complain about. More and more blasts of cum traveled in the general direction of Dan. There were some direct hits, but a lot ended up at destinations unknown, having flown out of camera range. Bottom line was that there was a lot of cum, and there was enough to give a good soaking to the immobile Dan. Sunny kept yanking, and the semen train kept rolling, even as the velocity waned. Tiny pops of fluid burst into the air and flopped down in the region of where his pubic hair would have been, had he any. More sperm was hanging off of Sunny's hand. The look on her face was priceless, so consumed was she with extracting every litre of milk from Toshi's organ. She was never lovelier than when she was pulling on a penis, playing traffic-cop with a payload of sticky cream.

****

Men will be Men had an extraordinarily successful first day of business. The Japanese porn market was open to something new, something exotic, and Donkey filled the void, though much of the credit was due to Hideki and his business acumen. Jane had a hard time figuring him out. She thought for sure he was going to hit on her while she was over there, but he remained a perfect gentleman. She had an email from him waiting for her when she got home. It seemed that she had made a brilliant first impression.

Japanese perverts had a strong hankering for short skirts, and an even stronger one for accidental or surreptitious panty exposure, and Jane checked both boxes. Long-legged, blonde beauties were trending in Japan, so the timing was fortuitous. A Japanese version of the Donkey website was already up and running, and Jane's scene in the video was downloaded more than all the others combined. Donkey Productions had seen a surge in their web traffic too, and a lot of it was coming from Japan.

Hideki had been fielding proposals from various people wanting to exploit Jane before her fifteen minutes were up. She had offers to appear on several television shows, as well as serve as a judge at a male, nude beauty pageant. The kind of money being thrown at her, were she to were she to appear in a Japanese porn video, was staggering. She was even being recruited for Japanese versions of what we would call R-rated content. She didn't even have to strip. Just show up with those long legs and short dresses, and that glorious blonde hair. White panties would be nice, but they'd take anything she gave them. Every Japanese fantasy about western women seemed to be embodied in Jane.

Hideki sent a second email to Monica, which he also forwarded to Jane. The sooner the Soapland film was made the better; they should strike while the iron was hot. He even had the foundation of a script. Three tourists were in Los Angeles and went to an American Soapland that catered to Japanese. Hideki would supply the actors, two males and one female for now, and the pipeline was endless should they want to do sequels and expand on the Soapland theme in the future.

A day at the Soapland could be a weekly downloadable feature, like a television series, with different visitors, and a cast of rotating workers. But the immediate concern was to get something on the market, so let's stick with the three tourists. There would be three American workers in Hideki's version, two females and one male. It was imperative that Jane be one of the females. He knew she'd have reservations, and he didn't want to impose, but he was willing to pay her twenty thousand dollars, should she accept the role. As for the black man with the big penis, people were still talking about his television appearance. Were he to play the male worker, and were he to have a scene with the female tourist, the Internet might crash. Hideki had some other ideas that he'd pass on, but considering Donkey's track record, he wasn't about to tell them how to do their job.

Jane was bewildered by the Japanese craze, but twenty thousand dollars was a lot of money, even with her recent windfall. She'd leave it to Monica. If she wanted Jane for the role then she'd do it. There wasn't any sex beyond hand-jobs. Flattered as she was by all the offers, she turned down most of them, including the porn ones - for now, anyway - but she did agree to go to Japan for a week or two. She'd play the game and do some promotional stuff. She'd wear micro minis; yeah, she'd have some fun with it. Jane wouldn't even mind if they filmed under her skirt. It wasn't as if she was shy about showing her panties, the only thing that bothered her was the secrecy. But if that's what it took to get those little buggers aroused, so be it. She'd even go on television again, playing along with the stupid situations they put her in, and she'd even judge the male nude contest. That one might be fun.

****

Toshi fucked Sunny from the missionary position. Bonnie's hand was idling over her brother's penis. Carol sat vacantly. Dan was lying vacant except for his cock, which was twitching. Pre-cum may have been trickling out. From the moment he had arrived on the set there had been no contact with his penis, so it's metamorphosis from softie to savage beast was self-motivated.

Maybe Dan's cock was inspired by Toshi's excitable fucking style. He slid in and out with short, rapid thrusts, his hands wrapped around Sunny's legs, which just happened to be sticking up in the air. From this position one could see that he had a very feminine ass; it was hairless and sleek, very muscular, and very, very attractive. Sunny's arms were tight around his neck, drawing him further inside her. The young lady did a good job of acting aroused, assuming she was acting. It's not the meat, it's the motion, as the song goes, and Toshi was a skilled swordsman, and now, with the Japanese connection, he'd probably be added to Monica's speed dial.

A few minutes of frantic poking and Toshi pulled out, hopped up over Sunny's hips so that his cock was poised over her chest, uttered the Japanese war chant, and did his milkman thing. Cum number two was as good as cum number one. Sunny got slammed, from her boobs to her face, by a veritable tsunami of thick sperm. To her credit, she took it well, recoiling from the first explosion, which was reflexive, but holding her ground against the waves that followed, crashing against her shore. Memorable, Monica thought, her romp with the pugnacious, Japanese cum-machine was a gem. A facial is a rite-of-passage in porn, and if Sunny was going to be on the receiving end, who better to serve it up than the 'Shakespeare of semen', as he would later be described on a blogger's website.

In the end Sunny couldn't resist; Dan's cock was too tempting. She reached over with her hand. All it took was a couple of quick rubs and a few tugs, and he was squirting. Oddly, Dan had no idea it was coming. His eyes were closed and his mental-clock turned off, following Toshi's explosion. He was suffering from cock-angst; a condition brought on by a throbbing boner denied the attention it craves, so when a soft and welcoming hand suddenly began applying some much-needed, physical stimulation, he was so relieved and grateful that he came in seconds, and his chest got flooded with his own juice, joining that which was already there, courtesy of Toshi.

12