A Girl's Weekend Fun

Story Info
Hunting widow enjoys a wild weekend.
1.3k words
3.93
32.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

Oh God, hunting season again, I hate this time of the year. My husband and some of his buddies get together every year and camp out all weekend. Mostly to sit around the campfire, lie and drink. Which I do not have a problem with, but I get so lonesome staying home all by myself. So while he is at work, it is my job to make sure everything's ready to go when he gets off work. You know do all the work! But I knew that when I married him, so be it!

Man, I was in a surly mood today which is not normal for me but it seems like every year, there are more and more hunting seasons of some kind. Okay, I was also feeling sorry for myself but damn I spend a lot of time alone. So when the phone rang, I picked it up and snarled "Hello" at whoever had the nerve to interrupt my pity party.

"Becky?" a voice asked. "Yes, how can I help you?" I said in my best, not interested voice. "This is Sandy, thought I'd call and see what you were doing this week-end?" When I said nothing she said, "You know Sandy, the one who went through everything from elementary school to college with you?" "Oh my god!" I squealed into the phone, "I didn't even recognize your voice, it's been so long since we talked!"

Sandy was the best friend I ever had, she never judged anyone and helped me through everything! Her favorite motto was, "Anything's possible, depending on who gets tied up!" She was always a little wild but I loved her like a sister. Coming out of my daydreaming state she was saying, "Hey, I'm gunna be in town this week-end and wondered if that good looking husband of yours would let you do anything?"

"Oh God, you picked the perfect week end, he'll be hunting, so he'll be gone all weekend!" I was almost squealing, I was so excited! " Okay, so I will get a room and call you when I get into town tomorrow okay?" Sandy asked. "Nonsense, just stay here, I will have the house to my self," I said. "Okay, ya got a deal," Sandy said and I could hear the smile in her voice. "See you tomorrow," I gushed as I hung up the phone.

I didn't think Mike would ever leave so I could get the house cleaned for Sandy tomorrow. Waking up earlier than I had planned, I heard someone pounding on the door. "Oh, this better be good!" I thought grumpily. Swinging the door open, there stood Sandy. "Hey, ya gunna let me in or what?" she said laughing at me staring at her, as I pounced on her.

We both were hugging and laughing as I dragged her in my house. "I am so glad to see you!" I said taking her in my arms again. Feeling that all too familiar twinge, that I also got when I hugged Sandy. Besides being my best friend in the whole world, she was also my first woman and she was still exciting! "God, your still beautiful baby," she said returning my hug.

We were still so different; I was about 5'6, blond hair, steel blue eyes and a fairly good figure. Sandy was an ebony color, about 5'8, with brown eyes you could drown in, a beautiful smile and a figure most women would die for and most men would die to protect. Sitting at my kitchen table, we made plans of everything we were gunna do that day.

Around 3 pm, we decided to go home for a quick nap, since I had such a short night and she had jet lag. Showing her where the guest bedroom was, I went to my own room, undressed and just threw on a silk nightshirt. Waking up a couple of hours later, I opened my eyes, but I couldn't seem to move my arms or legs. Looking up I seen they were tied with silk belts and I started to get a little scared. Then I heard Sandy giggle and looked toward the sound of her voice, she was walking up beside the bed, still smiling. She leaned over and unbuttoned my nightshirt, and just stood there staring at my body. "God, baby, you are still so beautiful, I have thought about you often and wanted to love you," she murmured. Caressing my face lightly, she started to lightly lick the outline of my breasts. My nipples were already hard from her thoroughly looking me over.

Sucking in one of my nipples, she rolled it around in her mouth as she caressed the other. "Mmmmm, I remember this," I whispered. "I want to touch you too honey," I said breathlessly, pulling against the belts. Wanting to move but not being able to! Sandy was wearing a beautiful pink lace teddy with matching garters and stockings. "No baby, I want to make love to you," she said, still licking my nipples. "Oooohhhh damn, you still taste sooo good!"

Softly moaning as she licked my nipples, she started licking her way down farther. I shuddered in anticipation of what she was gunna do to me, as she flicked my swollen clit with the tip of her tongue as I gasped. "Oooohhhh god honey, eat me hard," I whimpered. Sandy started licking my wet silky slit up and down and shoved her tongue into my love hole as I raised my hips up to meet her tongue.

"Ahhhhhhh, yes baby yes, you know how I want it!" I moaned as she licked me faster and harder. Sliding one finger into my soaking wet pussy, we both moaned, then she shoved another finger into me and crossed them. Twisting them in and out, gently at first, and then harder. I tossed my head back and forth in total passion as I felt my self start to tremble; I knew my release would be soon.

All of a sudden she stopped and started to get up, " Noooooo, god pleaseeeee!" I begged. Walking over to her purse, she took something out of it and turned around. I just lay there staring at the huge, hard strap-on she had put on. My eyes widening as she started to walk toward me. Stopping, stoking her cock, she said, " Damn that feels sooo good to walk with this hard cock inside me," I could see then it was double headed and whatever pleasure I got she got!

Leaning over, she untied me and turned me over on my hands and knees. Sliding in behind me, she laid her cock against my wet, throbbing opening as I pushed back against it. Sliding in easily because I was so wet, I gasped at the feel of it filling me up. "Ohhhh God, baby fuck me with your hard cock, fuck me hard!" I demanded. "I'm gunna fuck you like you have never been fucked before!" She hissed into my ear.

Slamming her cock into me, she licked one of her fingers, sliding it into my ass. God, I was insane with passion, slamming back against her, murmuring unintelligible words. Feeling her slamming her cock into me, her finger in my ass and her breasts rubbing against my back was more than I could stand, I was starting to cum. Listening to her moaning I knew it wouldn't be long for her either.

"Ooooohhhhh yesssssss, babyyyy, pleaseee fuck me hard!" I screamed at her. "I'm cummmming baby cum with me, pleaseeeeeeee!" Hearing me beg took her over the edge and cumming hard! "Baby, I love fucking your sweet pussy so much!" she sobbed, as she kept slamming into my cunt tightening against her cock. Both of us were cumming hard! Sandy collapsed on my back, holding me tightly, sobbing from the intensity of her cum, breasts flattened against my back.

Laying both of us down, she rolled off me but not away from me, still holding me. Hearing a noise we looked down at the foot of the bed, my husband was sitting in the chair stroking his hard throbbing cock, shooting his cum all over himself! He had come home early from hunting and was watching the show! Wonder how long he had been there?

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers