A Gladiator for Saturnalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of him assessing him. He looked humble enough but Julia could feel his pride as well as his desire coming off him in waves. She forced his head back to look at her. His eyes were like gold, smoldering in a smithy, intense with heat as they raked boldly over her body, caressing every curve. She held the knife to his strong throat, watching his Adam's Apple bob. Yet he showed no fear.

"Then serve me," Julia ordered softly. Julia bade the gladiator rise while still holding the knife to his throat. Atticus could have easily taken it from her yet he paused. The tip of the blade traveled down the strong column of his throat, dancing along a vein until it tickled his collar bone then he locked his jaw as he felt the blade bite into his skin.

Warm crimson dripped from the small wound. Seeing him bleed aroused Julia. Perhaps it was because Atticus didn't flinch but stood like a statue. Marcus cried out and made a fuss when he accidentally cut himself at breakfast yet this slave, this man treated it like a mosquito bite. Julia held a glass goblet to the wound, catching the blood in the vessel.

"Something for my husband tonight," Julia explained seeing disappointment on Atticus's handsome face. The cleft in his chin seemed to twitch in irritation, his nostrils slightly flaring. "Something for me as well..."

Before she could even think about what she was doing, Julia bent her head forward then lapped up the bleeding cut. Atticus's skin jolted as he felt every bump of her tongue against his skin. He wondered what that tongue would feel like on his cock, what her mouth would feel like wrapped around it, sucking...

"That will be all, Atticus," Julia spoke softly, her head spinning and heat pooling in her loins. She was disturbed by the power of her raw attraction to him. "Judith."

Judith came quickly demure as ever and led the gladiator back to his cell. Lust burned in his brain and Atticus could think of nothing else. Without thinking her grabbed Judith by the wrist and pulled her against him. She made a small sound of fear but he could feel her body melt into his. Judith was slim not as curvy as Julia but she was pliant.

Atticus devoured Judith's mouth, pressing her against the wall of his cell and thrusting his hard arousal between her slim delicate thighs. Judith cried out in bliss as Atticus nuzzled her throat. He bit into her shoulder, his eyes shut tight against the rising passion. He imagined it was Julia he was fucking against the wall. He could smell a bit of her perfume on Judith who was in charge of administering them.

The gladiator cried out Julia's name as he came hard inside of the slave woman. Her small hands fluttered across his muscular back and broad shoulders. When he had finished with her Atticus sent Judith on her way without a word but all night he dreamed of his mistress and was still hard at dawn.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturnalia seemed to spring upon them without warning. One week of revelry and debauchery where master became slave and vice versa. Marcus was holding a masque the first evening. Julia would go as Juno, goddess of marriage and children. Marcus would go as Jupiter of course, king of the gods and their daughter would be Vesta, one of Rome's most important goddesses. She guarded the home which was one of the most important things in Roman tradition.

Julia's synthesis was as colorful as a peacock, Juno's sacred animal. Her gown was dark blue with emerald green and gold with pearls and rubies sewn into the fabric. Her mask was made from the feathers of a peacock making her rival the bird itself.

Young Julia Prima was full of joy and wonder. She secreted away some of the sweet cakes for later. Marcus had commented that she was growing too fat. Julia frowned. Julia Prima was perfectly proportioned for her age. It was baby fat. Julia herself had the same baby fat when she was her daughter's age and now she had voluptuous curves that even Marcus found attractive when he had the urge to fuck his own wife.

The slaves were given the finest clothes of their masters to join in the fun as some household guests brought out food and served wine. The gladiators were glazed with gold to give them a godly appearance. Julia spotted Atticus and heat pooled between her thighs at the sight of him. He looked like Apollo or even the war-like Mars with his battle scars. He caught her watching him and his eyes devoured her from across the room.

The revelry, wine and burning incense along with the heady, multi-aroma of the feast intoxicated Julia so much her head began to spin along with her arousal. Her skin grew too hot and she had to leave the room that suddenly seemed to suffocate her. Marcus was too busy with some women to notice her departure... or anyone else's.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Julia fell back upon her bed, tearing her mask away from her face as it became too hot and scratchy for her to bear all of a sudden. The spiced wine warmed her as well as made her mind reel. The perfumes from the women and holy incense filled her lungs placing her in a sacred haze. Her skin became overheated so she took off some of her synthesis leaving one layer of clothing.

The shadows of the night flickered in the torchlight as the muffle of music and laughter filtered through Julia's ears. The sight of Atticus painted as a god brought, almost against her will, visions of them entwined. His rough calloused hands upon her ivory soft skin gave her goosebumps. Her hands developed a mind of their own as hers wandered, they caressed her sides, her robust curves easing their way to her eager nipples which began to throb with anticipation.

Julia tenderly teased her nipples. They poked through the fabric, so firm, so hard and ready to be played with. She rolled them between her fingers then whimpered as tiny shocks of pleasure flicked at her center. She rubbed her thighs together to fight the erotic sensations yet only added to the fires of her un-quenching desires.

Julia's clit throbbed so badly. Her hands traveled from her breasts to her thighs, stroking them, teasing them up and down until she finally reached a few fingertips towards her entrance. As she inched closer she could feel her heat pulsating and feel the stickiness of her thighs from her growing arousal.

She stroked herself, brushing her budding pearl of pleasure, the hairs tickling her palm, feeling the waves of ecstasy pulse from her core through out her body as if bathing in golden sunlight. Julia began to stroke harder, licking her lips, remembering what it felt like to have Atticus inside of her, penetrating her, stretching her, filling her up like no other. She could smell her own musk and it drove her to drive her finger into her waiting pulsating canal.

Julia sighed in bliss. Her womanhood sucked in her finger, clenching around it as she probed herself. She added another finger, hooking her fingertips to scratch her insides as she pulled out then push back in. What was left of her synthesis barely covered her as she felt a slight breeze dance across the skin of her bare thighs. Her nipples throbbed for attention. The patrician woman caressed her own breast as she continued to play with herself.

She was about to reach orgasm when Julia felt she was no longer along. She looked up to see the gladiator, Atticus, leaning against the wall, his skin glazed in gold, his hand stroking his crotch that held a swell to the lining. Julia froze, her cheeks burning with humiliation as her thighs were stretched wide, her fingers still deep in her heat and hand caressing her breast.

"Get out," she warned yet Atticus ignored the warning. It held little weight if any. Without a word he grabbed her wrist, pulling her fingers out of her womanhood then sucking the two digits into his mouth. Julia jumped as she felt his tongue slither along her fingers, tasting her sticky heat. She felt the vibrations from his mouth as he moaned at her sweet taste.

Julia couldn't fight her own groan at the sensation. She felt Atticus's teeth nibble at her fingertips, her cunt throbbing. It sent lightning racing along her every nerve. Then the gladiator grinned a predatory smile, lowering his head between his mistress's thighs and nuzzling his nose into her patch of dark damp curls. She smelled like peaches. His tongue teased along her wet slit sending pulses of joy to Julia's core.

"Don't..., Julia weakly protested even as she laid her head back, her eyes closing lazily as she felt the tip of his tongue, wet and warm, circling her throbbing entrance, then slide inside. Atticus took his time tormenting Julia, making her squirm against his mouth as he tortured her with his tongue and lips, licking, nibbling, and sucking at her. He found her pulsating rosebud, his tongue lashing the sensitive bundle of nerves causing Julia to cry out in passion.

She raked her fingers through his sandy brown locks, pushing him further between her legs. The gladiator reveled in her taste, like nectar, rich and sweet. He felt her thighs squeeze around his head but continued to torment her, never giving her release as she had teased him this past year. Atticus's hands reached up Julia's sides. She arched her back as he drove his tongue deeper and caressed her soft full breasts.

Julia's fingers curled around his as his thumbs tortured her aching nipples that were so hard and sensitive they hurt. Breath died in her throat as she approached her climax. Atticus began to focus on her throbbing bundle of nerves. He took the bud into his mouth and sucked gently then hard. His last hard suck drove Julia over the edge. She thought she had died for a moment, everything seemed to disappear in a white flash of heat then she collapsed on her bed.

Julia felt Atticus's warm breath against her inner thigh, his hands and fingers caressing, teasing her sensitive hot flesh. She didn't have the physical strength to fight him off or perhaps she lacked the will. She had never experienced anything like that before. As her body tingled with the aftermath of her climax she felt Atticus's hands on her hips drawing her to him so he could grind his swollen manhood into her quivering feminine heat.

He pressed his weight into her, pinning the exhausted yet satisfied patrician woman down as he rained tender kisses along her navel, her breasts, her collar bone then her neck. She felt every bump of his tongue as he tormented her with his sensual lips.

"You should leave," Julia pleaded. "Someone will catch you here—"

Atticus's mouth covered hers in a demanding kiss. His tongue snaked into her mouth, devouring her with possessive passion.

"It is Saturnalia, Julia," Atticus whispered, his voice a raspy moan. "I am master now. You are to serve me..." How dare he address her in such a familiar manner! In one swift motion, Atticus pulled Julia up then he sat on the bed as he settled her between his thick muscular thighs. Her gleaming lips made the ache in his loins throb painfully. "Now it is your turn to please me..."

Julia's beautiful eyes widened in apprehension. Receiving oral was one thing but to actually commit it was shameful in Roman custom. And yet Julia always wondered what it would be like. She would sometimes suck on her finger whenever she had sweets imagining it was a man's cock.

Atticus revealed his masculinity to her and as before Julia was afraid that it wouldn't fit in her mouth. The gladiator caressed her head but not roughly. He wasn't going to force her. Julia's fingers curled around his aching erection. It felt firm and yet soft. Atticus allowed her to explore his length with her soft, perfumed hand. Julia felt his veins pulsating at her touch. She grew bolder stroking it, listening to the gladiator groan.

Atticus nuzzled her forehead, "That's it... touch it just like that... good... uuuhhnnn..." His lips pressed against her forehead.

Julia grew anxious to taste him, to take him into her mouth. She gripped the base of Atticus's hungry bulge and lowered her head. She took the tip and sucked it tentatively into her mouth. He tasted a bit briny yet there was a slight tang she couldn't help but find tasty. Atticus shivered as he felt Julia's tongue tease the rim of his mushroom head. His hands caressed her head, his fingers digging into her fragrant, silky tresses.

Then slowly, Julia took Atticus into her mouth. Her mouth was so hot and wet like her cunt. Atticus strained not to cum too soon or buck his hips to start fucking her mouth. Julia felt his length swell. She took her time, torturing Atticus as he had tortured her. She explored him with her tongue, massaging his soft veins. She moaned around his shaft, her mouth sliding back and forth over his length, feeling it throb as she sucked him, her hand stroking up and down following her lips.

Julia grew bolder with each stroke. Atticus continued to caress her head but allowed her more freedom. He leaned back and watched his engorged maleness disappear into the patrician woman's delectable mouth. Julia could taste his salty cum as she flicked her tongue across the slit at the head.

"Julia...," Atticus moaned. "Fuck, Julia..."

Julia began to realize her power and stroked him faster. She wanted to taste his seed. So often she felt it gushing into her womb but now she wanted it to gush into her mouth. Atticus gritted his teeth against the oncoming sensation but the sweet suction of her mouth was too much. Julia tasted his hot seed gush into her mouth. It almost choked her. Atticus drew her up with his seed still dripping from her lips. The gladiator savored his taste that hung on her lips because they were Julia's lips.

When he flicked his tongue inside her mouth, Julia's tongue sought his out and their tongues massaged each other, dancing an erotic dance that had both of them moaning. They rose together and when their lips parted they stared at each other with lust reflected in each other's eyes.

"Take off your clothes," Atticus breathed. Julia didn't say a word but did as she was bid. She stood naked before him and the Celt took in every inch of her being. He found that she had a charming mole upon her right breast. As he caressed them, the heat from his palms made Julia groan. Her nipples throbbed impatiently. She wanted to feel his mouth upon them as it was on her clit.

Her breasts were perfect handfuls. Atticus squeezed and played with them, his thumbs rolling the diamond hard peaks causing Julia to sing her approval. He was gentle at first and then rough. His hands moved from her breasts, stroking her perfumed skin drawing her closer to him. She pressed against him, fire tingling up and down her spine as the gladiator's rough hands explored her body. The length of his body burned hers with a shared searing passion.

Julia melted against him and Atticus felt the tickle of her hard nipples tease along his chest as she swayed, pressing her lips to the wound she had made a month before. Atticus shuddered when he felt her tongue flick playfully across the scar. He could feel his desire burning for her again. Julia felt his hands close over her bare ass, gripping the ample flesh.

She could feel the hot throb between her legs spring to life once more as Atticus swept Julia up in his embrace to lay her on the bed. With a hungry look in his smoldering golden eyes, the savage Celt crawled towards the trembling patrician woman. He pressed his weight on top of her and she could feel his burgeoning arousal press against her thigh. He was ready and so was she.

Julia had Atticus inside her many times but this was different. His breath whispered over her lips, his hair cascaded over his shoulders as a curtain to conceal their faces. Atticus raked his fingers through Julia's silky tresses. Julia touched the cleft in his chin watching the gold paint rub off on her finger.

The taste of his kiss intoxicated Julia. He sucked and nibbled on her lower lip as he pulled away. Atticus peppered her mouth with hot sensual kisses leaving Julia breathless. She spread her thighs even wider, feeling the gladiator's cock throbbing against her quivering sex. He shifted his hips and Julia made a small cry as it rubbed against her sensitive throbbing clit.

Finally Atticus took his cock then slid it slowly into Julia's molten core. She was so slick and tight, so hot. He felt her lock around him as he began to rock his hips against her. Julia raked her fingers along Atticus's chest fighting the hot sensations that flooded her body. The heat of his skin, the filling of his cock, the smell of his manly musk was driving Julia wild.

She began to meet his thrusts, their thighs slapping together as their desires kindled. Atticus's mouth traveled downward towards Julia's bouncing breasts. Slowly, oh so slowly, he encircled her hard nub with his tongue and drew it into his mouth. Julia groaned arching her back to push more of her breast into Atticus's hungry mouth. She felt him lash the small nubbin sending tiny shocks of ecstasy up and down her spine.

Suddenly Atticus flipped over so that Julia was on top instead. Instinct seemed to take over, an animal instinct as she dug her fingers into his broad bronzed chest and rock her hips, pressing her throbbing clit against him, the head of his mammoth cock tapping at her g-spot. He felt her walls constricting around him as she approached her second climax. The rocking of her hips intensified. Atticus drew her down, possessing her mouth with his to suppress her coming screams of pleasure.

"I want you to cum," Atticus demanded breathlessly. "Cum on my cock right now... Right... Now...!"

Julia cried out, her body spasmed, tensing. Atticus could feel her pussy gushing and flexing around his cock. Atticus followed quickly after her. She collapsed on top of him, rolling over her held onto her wrapping his strong arm around her to crush her against his side. They were coated in sweat and gold paint their hearts still racing.

"If I don't conceive a child after that I might as well initiate the divorce with my husband after Saturnalia," Julia mourned nuzzling against her gladiator Celt. She rested her chin on his bronzed and golden chest feeling his chin resting on her head. She felt his chuckle deep within his chest.

"Perhaps you shall be blessed by the end of the celebration if we come together every day of Saturnalia," Atticus suggested stroking her hair. Julia's leg hooked around his thigh, her knee brushing against his manhood as she moved it provocatively.

"Perhaps...," Julia flicked her tongue at Atticus's nipple. She was still hungry for him, ravenous for him. "I am not one to admit defeat."

"Neither am I, domina," Atticus's fingers feathered along her thigh to her cleft drawing along her quivering downy lips causing Julia to sigh.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

THE END

12