A Glimpse of Control

Story Info
Young woman witnesses cuckolding.
2.8k words
4.19
69.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie almost choked on her wine as Terry made another joke. She placed the glass carefully down on the coffee table and wiped the excess wine from her lips.

"Do you always talk about your wife like that?" Zak asked.

"Only when she deserves it," Terry answered.

"What did I do to deserve that?" Gail asked him with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Claiming Brazil was in Africa, for a start," Terry told her.

Abbie giggled as they argued over the game they were playing. She realised she had laughed a lot more than she had expected to when she first arrived. Terry was her father's squash partner and she had been persuaded to attend the party to represent him whilst he whisked her mother away on a romantic weekend. Unfortunately everyone else seemed to have had an excuse not to attend too. All except Zak, that was. He was barely 18 and had just got an apprenticeship working for Terry. Abbie had discovered that he felt he had to attend in order to keep his job. Despite being a good 7 or 8 years younger than her, she felt herself drawn to him. He was a few inches taller than her, with a cute face and a naïve charm that made him seem caring.

"Your move," Gail prompted her, snapping her out of her daydream.

Abbie rolled the dice and the game continued. They had toned down the party and resorted to playing a board game in the living room. Candles flickered to give it a warm atmosphere as they knelt around the coffee table. Abbie had been partnered with Zak, whilst opposite Gail and Terry formed a team. Terry wore a tailored shirt which showed off his toned physique. His light coloured hair was styled carefully and his clean shaven face all helped to make him look professional even in the relaxation of his own home. Gail had clearly been expecting a larger turnout. Her chestnut hair was curled immaculately to frame her lightly-freckled face. She wore a black dress with accentuated her curves and made Abbie glad she hadn't opted for her own low-cut dress. Abbie's breasts were small and pert but Gail's were at least three times the size. She had caught Zak staring at Gail's cleavage on more than one occasion.

Abbie got their question right and as she moved their counter forwards, Zak patted her on the knee. Her skirt was barely above her knee but Zak's touch on her skin sent a brief shock of excitement through her. Maybe it was the alcohol but she was enjoying flirting with the young man.

"Time for a refill," Terry said as he shook the empty wine bottle.

He stepped through the glass doors that led to the dining room. As they closed behind him he seemed to disappear. She saw the reflection of the room they were in and nothing of the room beyond. She also saw Gail lean over the table to restack the question cards. Zak's tongue was nearly al the way out of his mouth as he gawped at the cleavage before him.

Abbie sighed and turned back to them, feeling the tiredness hit her. She yawned before apologising to her hostess.

"Don't be silly," Gail reassured her. "You're welcome to go to bed any time you like."

"I'm alright, I can at least see the game out," Abbie smiled.

Terry returned and the game continued. He and Gail teased each other and were lagging behind until they seemingly came up with a plan to distract Zak. It took a couple of turns for her to notice but she realised that whenever it was Zak's turn to answer, Gail would give him a peek of either leg or cleavage. It was enough to put him off each time and allow the married couple to steal the win.

"Another game?" Terry suggested.

Abbie glanced at the clock. It was just past midnight and that was acceptable enough for her to make her excuses.

"I think I'm going to have to call it a night I'm afraid."

"No apology necessary," Terry said. "You sleep well."

"Thanks, I'm sure I will."

"You'll stay for a game, won't you Zak?" Terry asked the young man.

"Mmmhmm," was all he could manage. Gail had leant across the board to replace the pieces.

Abbie said her goodnights and went through the door into the dining room. As the door shut behind her she fumbled around for the light switch. After a few seconds, she relented and turned back to face Terry. Despite her waves he completely ignored her. Then she realised that in the darkness she would be totally unseen. Preferring darkness over embarrassment, she edged her way around the table until she found the staircase. Thankfully the light in her room was easier to find and she changed into the oversized t-shirt that she slept in. She turned off the light and slipped under the covers of her bed for the night.

Abbie opened her eyes. It was still dark. She wondered how long she had been asleep so checked her phone.

1:14am

Barely an hour had gone by but it had been long enough for her to build up a thirst. She tried to fight it but eventually she gave into the urge and started on her way to the kitchen. As she descended the stairs, she saw that the candles in the living room still flickered their light. Terry and Zak were now seated on the sofa, whilst Gail knelt in the middle of the floor. The coffee table had been pushed out of the way. They seemed to be giggling but Abbie couldn't hear what they were laughing about.

In the kitchen she had found a glass in the dark and filled it from the tap. Downing the cool water almost in one had satisfied her thirst. She put the glass back on the side and stepped back into the dining room. She was about to go straight upstairs when something caught her attention.

Gail had leaned forwards and slid her hand up Zak's thigh. The teenager had pushed it away and seemed to be saying something.

Abbie moved around the table, staying in the shadows as much as she could. When she was halfway round she could just about tell what they were saying.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed," Gail was telling Zak.

"I'm not, well, it's just..." He glanced at Terry, who simply stared at his wife.

"He won't object. He wouldn't dare. I tell you what..." she crawled forwards, placing both hands on his thighs, her breasts brushing against his crotch, "you show me yours and I'll show you mine."

Abbie could clearly see that Zak was tempted but that he was also intimidated by Terry's presence. Abbie thought about leaving but was curious as to what was going to happen. She wanted to see what Zak would do. She wanted to see what Gail wanted to see.

Gail leant back a little. "If yours is bigger than Terry's, I'll let you do more than just see mine."

Abbie watched as the young man trembled as Gail unzipped his fly. Her hand disappeared inside and she saw Zak flinch slightly as Gail took hold of his cock. She pulled it out of his trousers, slowly squeezing it in her hand as it got harder and harder. Satisfied it was at its full length, Gail moved back and Abbie got a full view. Comparing it to Gail's hand, she guessed it was around 6 inches long.

"Show him your pathetic cock," Gail said to her husband.

The words shocked Zak and Abbie but not Terry. He simply obeyed and pushed his trousers and boxers down around his ankles. The proud and confident businessman sat on his sofa with his dick standing hard.

"Do you see what I have to put up with?" Gail asked Zak. "How can any woman be satisfied with that.

Terry wasn't tiny but even Abbie could see that he was at least an inch or two shorter than Zak's cock. He was being openly humiliated by his wife and yet he did nothing to object. Abbie continued to watch in fascination.

Gail knelt upright and took a hold of the top of her dress. Zak's eyes were almost bulging out of his head. His cock throbbed with each rapid beat of his heart. Gail slowly peeled her dress down. She wore no bra and her ample tits soon fell free for the men to gaze at. Her skin was covered in the same light freckles that were on her face. Her breasts were firm but lacking the pertness of Abbie's. Gail's nipples were large and a much darker colour that contrasted against her fair skin.

"Would you like to touch them?" Gail asked Zak.

The teen glanced to Terry.

"Forget about him. Do you want to touch my tits?"

"Ye..yes."

She leaned forwards and Zak tentatively lifted his hands, reaching up to squeeze Gail's breasts. He slid his hands around them, squeezing and kneading them. Abbie could see that he was either inexperienced or overwhelmed by the situation.

"Look at him Terry, look at this young man playing with my tits. I bet you hate that, don't you?"

Terry nodded but made no movement.

Gail moved further between Zak's knees, presenting her nipples to his mouth. She moaned as his lips closed around her right nipple. He sucked on it eagerly, his tongue swirling around.

"Mmm that's a good boy," Gail told him. "Get them nice and hard."

Gail alternated her breasts as Zak obeyed her orders. Each time they were pulled from his mouth, Abbie could see the nipples growing longer, extending as she gained more pleasure from the young man she controlled.

All the while, Gail's hand slipped gently up and down the shaft of Zak's cock. She was gentle, not wanting to overexcite her new plaything. She had unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them so that his cock and balls were fully exposed through the fly of his boxers.

"That's a good boy," Gail said as she pulled her tits from Zak's mouth. "Look how hard he's got my nipples, you tiny loser."

Terry's gaze followed her command. His hand edged closer to his own cock, standing hard.

"Don't you fucking dare touch that until I tell you too," Gail barked at him. "Make yourself useful and make my pussy wet enough for his cock."

Abbie was shocked as she watched from the darkness. These two men were at Gail's command and neither dared to disobey her. Zak sat back, almost terrified into letting her use him how she wanted. Terry was putting up no resistance to his wife's depravity. He crawled onto the floor, shuffling with his boxers and trousers around his ankles. He lifted Gail's dress to expose her knickers. They were black French knickers, the expensive lace covering Gail's shapely buttocks. Terry slipped his thumb under them and pulled them to one side. He leaned towards her pussy, his tongue extended, until it found its mark.

Gail moaned as her husband's tongue probed her pussy. Abbie felt her own pussy tingle as she watched Terry lap at Gail's hairless pussy. Abbie couldn't resist slipping her hand down her body, lifting her t-shirt until she found her own knickers. They were a plain pair, far more ordinary than the lingerie Gail wore. They were soaking. Abbie felt her own wetness through the material and she felt the shooting excitement coarse through her body as her fingers felt her engorged lips.

As Terry fucked her pussy with his tongue, Gail had lowered her head until her mouth was against Zak's cock. He watched, almost motionless as she licked her tongue from the base to the head. Up and down she went, wetting it with each lick before she finally slipped her lips around the head. Zak groaned as she bobbed slowly up and down. Her cheeks pulled in as she gently sucked the dick in her mouth. The only breaks she had in sucking him were to insult her husband.

Abbie couldn't help but slip her hand beneath her knickers as she heard Gail chastising Terry as he continued to lick her.

"Get my pussy nice and wet while I suck his cock hard."

She would suck him into her mouth a few more times and then turn back to Terry.

"When you've finally got me wet enough I'm going to fuck this while you watch, you pathetic excuse for a man."

Abbie found it so exciting to see a woman in control, dominating these men that she would be afraid to even make a move on. Her pussy was slick and her fingers ran smoothly over her hardening clit. She kept the movements slow and steady, her breathing increasing as she felt the first climax approaching. Her face grew hotter as the blood rushed through her body. The intensity was growing, getting bigger and bigger as it travelled through her body, moving from her pussy until it engulfed her. She felt her knees buckle and had to steady herself with a hand on the table as she recovered from the orgasm. When she looked back, she saw Gail push Terry's head away.

Even in the candlelight it was clear that Terry had done well. Gail's juices glistened as she stood and took a step towards Zak. He sat still as she turned away from him to face her husband.

"Take a look at his hard, young cock before it disappears into my wet pussy."

Terry sat on the floor, like a disobedient puppy, as Gail reached between her legs to take hold of Zak's dick. She sat slowly back, guiding it to her pussy. The head pushed apart her lips as she lowered herself down. Her moans were loud and primal, satisfying her base urges.

Abbie slipped her fingers into her own pussy, trying to match the rhythm which Gail rode Zak's cock. As the hostess bounced up and down, she moaned louder and louder. Faster and faster she slid up and down his cock. Quicker and quicker Abbie fingered herself as she watched the exciting scene taking place barely a few feet away.

"Look at me riding his cock," Gail taunted Terry. "Look how it stretches my pussy, fills me up like you never can."

Abbie felt the next climax approach. She gripped the table in anticipation. The ecstasy flowed through her and she heard herself moan. Quickly she took her hand from the table, leaning onto it with her hip as she stifled her moans with her free hand.

Gail was approaching her climax too. Her moans were getting louder, her insults more frequent. Terry was called "pathetic," "tiny," "boy," "slave," and other degrading descriptions. Abbie thought she had seen it all when Gail did something that shocked her further.

"Lick my clit, you little bitch. Make me cum on his cock."

Terry crawled over to his wife. Her pussy rose and fell, engulfing Zak's cock as it was pushed deep inside her. Terry extended his tongue until it found his wife's clit. Her movements were more restrained, allowing his tongue to lap at her clit whilst Zak bucked his hips to continue fucking her.

Gail's moans became screams as she was pleasured by her husband and the teenager's cock in her pussy. Abbie watched as Terry jerked his own dick whilst he helped his wife to reach an intense orgasm. As she cried out that she was cumming, Terry's own cum splashed onto the floor beneath him. Gail held his head to her, forcing his tongue against her clit until her orgasm subsided.

Satisfied, she tossed her husband aside and lifted herself from Zak's cock. He looked up at her, pleading with his eyes for some final satisfaction. Gail stood over him and reached down to grip his dick.

"I'm going to make his cock cum now, you poor excuse for a dick," she said to Terry as she began vigorously wanking Zak.

Abbie watched in fascination as Gail pumped his cock until he began to moan. In seconds white jets of liquid erupted from his cock as he came hard. It splattered onto the carpet, onto Zak, onto the sofa. Gail kept wanking until every last drop was milked from his softening cock.

Gail then stood, pulling her dress back to its original place. Then she took a final look at Terry as he sat beneath her.

"Clean up this mess," she ordered.

Abbie realised that she was heading for the door and so ran for the stairs. She was barely out of sight when Gail opened the door.

Abbie reached her bed and lay under the covers, her mind racing with the images she had just seen. She was shocked, appalled, disgusted, uncomfortable...but most of all, aroused. Once again, her fingers slipped beneath her knickers.

**********

Please feel free to leave honest feedback and votes. Thank you