A God of Old Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds into the carnality, her sister had crawled up in front of her, spreading her legs to show off her wanton cunt, drooling their Master's seed, the offer unspoken but easily apparent.

When their Master had initially pressed them to see if they would serve carnally, they had been hesitant. Neither had a significant other, but they had also been trained to serve him in other ways. What both had been most leery about had been his assertion that they might sometimes serve him together.

"We're sisters," Fumiko had said, "that's incest."

He had smiled gently at that.

"All of my priestesses are sisters."

His conviction had been absolute. When they had continued to be hesitant, he had taken it upon himself to rewrite their minds to allow them to truly serve him.

Fumiko was glad that he had done so. Now they could serve him unreservedly.

When her sister had offered herself, Fumiko had pounced, licking and lapping at the slick folds before her. She had never been with another woman, so this was a first for her, a first that she would share with her beloved sister. The sounds and tastes of this experience made her eager to do this more in the future; her sister's sex was sweet and ripe, and the way Kumiko moaned made Fumiko's own sex clutch around their Master's plunging cock.

Her hips quickly began to shove back, trying to help him to fully impale her, her wet juices bathing him in incessant streams. The flow of cum from her sister's slit was thick and rich, not just hers but also their Master's, his salty essence mixed with that delightful tang of Kumiko's cream. Tasting some made her want more, made her mine deeper, shoving her tongue into that beckoning channel, moaning as she took those hard thrusts, her body buffeted by the sensations.

Just as before, their Master had linked their pleasure, so one sister came with the other. Fumiko was first this time, overwhelmed by that majestic member, submitting to it mindlessly, gushing onto it as she cried out into Kumiko's pussy. Her sister came right after her, juices flowing out further, giving her older sister more to savor. Their Master had filled Kumiko up to the brim, making sure that Fumiko had plenty to gorge on.

The thrusts picked up in pace, Fumiko now licking and lapping at her sister's thighs, cleaning her juices off, her soft moans hitching up here and there, another climax at hand. Her sister's fingers twined into her hair, scratching and petting.

"Fuck her, Master," Kumiko urged, twisting and writhing on her back, "fill her up too!"

He laughed.

"My insatiable priestesses."

"Please," Kumiko begged, her hips juddering upwards, smearing her slit along her sister's lips in a desperate attempt to find her mouth.

Fumiko was quick to return to her sister's slit. More breathless moans were her reward.

Her Master fucked her harder, rocking his hips against her, his deep strokes provoking another orgasm to strike against her body. She squealed into her mouthful, the vibration making Kumiko squirm, shoving herself harder against her sister's tongue. Her hands slid up her sister's sweat-slicked form, finding her pert breasts, squeezing and caressing. Kumiko moaned louder, close to another climax herself.

The three of them finished together. Fumiko and Kumiko had both cum several times before their Master did once.

He thrust deep, stilling to the root inside her clutching heat. Fumiko keened, slurping down mouthfuls of her sister's juices, feeling his cock throb harder.

The spurts of seed made her shriek happily and grind gleefully back into him. Her channel massaged him, to milk as much from him as possible, bathing him in her own cream as it did so. He sighed, the sound so rewarding to her, that her Master might get such pleasure from her. It was an unrelenting flood, just like Kumiko had received, her cunt leaking trickles even before he finished filling her.

The warmth of all that seed made his eventual withdrawal bearable. Otherwise, she would have sobbed and begged for him to stay inside her.

She glanced up, to see Kumiko licking her lips, anticipating her own treat.

"Want some of Master's cum, sister?" Fumiko asked, grinning widely, starting to slither up her sister's lithe frame.

On the way, she could not help but slide her mouth up that toned belly, taking a few long moments to suck at both hard nipples, nipping playfully at her neck. Finally, once at her sister's head, she shimmied up onto her knees. Her hand moved to part her lower lips, but her sister simply leaned forward to clean up the sluggish dribbles that were already leaking forth.

Fumiko looked back over her shoulder at their Master, and then back down to her sister, to see that her legs had spread, the cunt between them wet and needy.

"Fuck her again, Master," she breathed, "please."

Back in the common area:

More priestesses had arrived since he had taken the Japanese sisters into his room. Iris had also returned; Fiona had not taken the news well, like Yussef, but like Yussef had also been convinced to stay.

On one side of the room, Salome was regaling some priestesses with tales of their Master, telling them of his power and of his kindness. They stared with wide eyes, hooked on her stories.

Footsteps sounded from the doorway, everyone in the room glancing over.

Enkartep appeared, the sisters with him, one on each arm.

"More priestesses," he observed, the women in the room again crowding around him.

Three of them were the oldest priestesses, Agatha the oldest at ninety-six, Esperanza the second-oldest at ninety-one, and Beatrice the third-oldest at eighty-eight.

As they were the oldest, and among the most respected, the others gave them a wide berth, letting them approach him.

"We are sorry we could not bring you back in our younger days," Agatha bemoaned.

"I'm just glad I got to see you before I died," Esperanza breathed.

"You all are lucky," Beatrice said to the other priestesses around them, "you have the rest of your lives to serve him."

Enkartep smiled gently.

"So do you three."

They exchanged confused glances.

A soft light radiated from him, enveloping them.

Amina peered through the radiance, watching with wonder as their Master displayed his power again.

In moments, all three were young, their skin devoid of wrinkles, their bodies devoid of aches and pains, their hair lustrous, their eyes bright and eager.

"Thank you, Master," Agatha whispered reverently, the first to recover.

The other two simply dropped to their knees, Beatrice even shedding several tears.

"Rise," he told them.

That trio was the next group that he brought into his room.

The rest of the day continued in the same vein. More priestesses arrived; by late evening all of them had joined their sisters at the compound. The ones who he had converted had dispersed, some retreating to their rooms to indulge in new sisterly bonds, others staying to help Amina with the organization of important things, such as cooking and arranging accommodations. The priestesses who had yet to be converted sat there, watching in a mix of wonder and nervousness as each group of women went in hesitant, but left elated.

By the time the last priestesses left his room, it was well past midnight. All the other priestesses had gone to bed, leaving her alone, her mind on many different things. The question of where they might go from here was one, as was the dilemma of affording all the food and other assorted things all these people would need. The slight anxiety these concerns provoked receded somewhat when her Master strode through the doorway with Laila, Charlotte, and Alex in tow.

They nodded at Amina, wide smiles plastered across their faces, padding off to their rooms, having been directed to them earlier.

"That's all of them," she said.

He nodded solemnly.

"All of my priestesses can now serve me unreservedly."

She smiled, fighting back a yawn.

"We should get some sleep," she told him, "and in the morning, we'll discuss our next moves."

His solemnness was replaced by a small smile.

"Join me," he said, reaching out with a beckoning hand.

She felt her exhaustion dissipate just enough to take his hand and follow him eagerly into the bedroom.

Also present day:

The Atlantic Ocean stretched out as far as the eye could see from the window of the private jet.

Maria looked out over the expanse of tranquil blue.

Despite the physical vagaries that Enkartep had inflicted upon her, he had made sure to keep her mind as sharp as it had ever been. So somehow, thanks to his powers, her memory was not jumbled and distorted, even after centuries. She could remember back through her life, all the way back to when she had been Nahanit, the queen of what was now called Ancient Egypt.

We humans have come a long way.

From spears and swords to bullets and bombs, from camels and donkeys to planes and yachts, humanity had grown leaps and bounds in her lifetime.

But we are still nothing compared to him.

All the technological breakthroughs and brilliant inventions meant nothing compared to the power of a god. If it were true that he had awoken, it would mean dark days for humankind, all that progress made over centuries retarded in little time.

"Ma'am," came a panicked voice from behind her.

One of the many things that Maria had learned over her lifetimes had been how to deal with an aching and ancient body. Limiting her motions saved her a lot of unnecessary pain and soreness.

So she simply waited until her assistant came around in front of her. Rachel was a good worker, and a smart young woman, but she was far from level-headed, succumbing to panic at the slightest trouble.

"The team failed," she said, a stricken look on her face, "and Samir was taken hostage."

Maria did not speak for a few moments.

"What should we do?" Rachel asked.

"Move our main operations to Valencia."

Rachel nodded.

"Should I inform the pilot to change course to Valencia?"

"No," she said, "change course instead to Marrakesh."

"But they'll surely know our operations are there," Rachel cautioned, "shouldn't we move to Valencia as well?"

"We go to Marrakesh," she told the much younger woman, in a firm tone.

"Of course," Rachel said quickly, her face pale.

Maria could hear her muttering to herself as she made for the cockpit, distressed by the recent events, by the failure of Samir's team to kill the god, and worse, Samir's capture and likely torture.

Enkartep will get the location of our operation in Marrakesh from him.

Maria allowed herself a small smile.

All according to plan.