A God of Old Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That warrior had pulled out from her slick sex, and she had eagerly turned around towards him, of the same mind as him. No command or encouragement was needed; his throbbing meat was gleaming with her juices, so she descended, licking and lapping with a zealous enthusiasm. Kristin slid a hand down to her mound, stroking it as she tasted herself on him, her feminine tang mixed with his musky flavor. Her other hand ran along the length, collecting more juices, leaving her fingers dripping with pre-cum and womanly nectar. Those fingers were quickly licked clean by the voracious priestess.

After a minute of indulgence, Kristin was eager to be taken again.

She turned around, getting back on her hands and knees, wiggling her hips to entice the warrior to mount her, as if it was needed. The warrior had begun to move the moment she had.

His hand trailed up her tensing back, and with a bit of strength, he pushed her upper body down. She groaned, face down and ass up, her cunt dripping down onto the ground.

The warrior chose another hole, sliding his cock up to her ass, pushing it through the tender ring with minimal effort.

She cried out, feeling her anus stretch around him, the mass of meat quickly packing her bowels full. A lewd shiver shot up her spine from the feeling of being skewered on thick meat. In her past life, she would have slapped any man who might try surprise anal with her. But after her mind had been broken, and her body consigned to give pleasure, the surprise was pleasant. She pushed back against him, biting her lip, grunting weakly as her asshole was forced wide open, inch after inch slithering through, the slight pain easily defeated by the tendrils of pleasure running along her nerves. When the last inch slid past her strained sphincter, the warrior let out a triumphant howl, while the priestess gasped and sputtered. A fat slab of flesh throbbed inside her, its power unmistakable, similar to their Master's but different in its intensity. An unbidden orgasm tore through Kristin, her cunt seizing and trembling wildly.

And then the warrior began to fuck her.

Her squeals were loud and shameless, making Stacy glance over again, curious as to what was happening. The sight before her made her moan, bucking harder against her warrior, his cock pumping through her sodden channel. Kristin peeked back over to Stacy, in turn aroused by that sight, shoving herself back against the incessant thrusts reaming out her ass.

The warrior fucking Stacy moved then, rolling over onto his back. Her surprised exclamation became an excited coo, the priestess taking a moment to enjoy her position, swaying atop him, impaled on his meat. His hands had not moved, one at her hip to steady her, the other caressing at her breasts. She grinned down at him, rolling her hips slowly and intently. Her hands went to his chest, to give herself an anchor; with that added stability, her hips sped up, her slick sex sliding up and down his shaft, bathing it in wetness. Another benefit of this position was that it afforded her a great view of Kristin's predicament.

Her fellow priestess was still face down. The warrior was still rutting furiously into her ass. Stacy could not see Kristin's expression, her face turned away, but it was obvious that she was greatly enjoying the experience. Soft mewls were issuing out from underneath the shroud of hair, with ecstatic shudders breaking out over her body, the creamy flesh jiggling from the constant impacts. The sound of their hips crashing together was loud and lovely, accompanied by the wet slap of his testicles against her slick mound.

Stacy glanced back at the warrior underneath her. His teeth were bared, his eyes flashing with pleasure, his thickness throbbing inside her, making her cunt clutch around it. The orgasms that had wracked her had produced a steady stream of her nectar, those streams shining on the warrior's member. Shooting him a saucy smile, she leaned forward, running her tongue up his chest, tasting the sweaty flesh, her hips bouncing harder atop him as she felt the throbbing intensify, his climax rushing towards him. There was no desire on either end to prolong the experience, as they both knew that the warrior could recover quickly, ready for another round in little time.

So she rode him hard, kissing now at his neck, nipping at the smooth flesh here and there. The throbbing grew more and more powerful, until he was erupting deep inside her, spraying down her channel with his thick seed. The rush of sensations provoked yet another climax for her; she shuddered against him, overcome with ecstasy, mindlessly moaning.

Next to her, Kristin found herself taking her warrior's load deep inside her bowels. He had rutted her furiously, leaving her quivering and grunting, and now he was growling as he dumped his seed into her stomach. Her face was still against the ground; there was a puddle of drool underneath her chin, her tongue lolling slightly from her mouth as she joined the warrior in a blissful finish.

A few relaxing moments passed, with the women unwinding with their chosen warrior.

But they were now hard-wired for pleasure, and the fact that both warriors were ready to go again drew their attention.

The two priestesses nuzzled together as they cleaned off the cocks that had just been inside them, sometimes sharing a quick and heated kiss in between their breathless administrations.

Partway through their task, Stacy had an idea.

"How many warriors are there?" she asked the one above her.

"Forty-two."

She shot Kristin a wicked smile.

"Do you think we can fuck all forty-two in one day?"

Kristin answered the smile with her own sly smirk.

"I don't know, but I'd love to find out."

The next day:

Warrior groaned as the nubile priestess licked and lapped at his length. She had just taken his load deep in her cunt, but these priestesses were insatiable, their unceasing desires matched by the warriors' supernatural stamina.

Next to him, the other priestess was doing the same to another warrior. Instead of finishing inside her, this warrior had finished on her pert breasts, leaving the tanned flesh slick with his seed. As she cleaned his shaft of her juices, her hands massaged the spent semen into her skin, taking care to slather the stickiness on and around each nipple.

"They'll be, what, twenty-one and twenty-two?" his priestess asked the other.

The other one frowned for a moment, her hand still stroking at the length before her.

"No, twenty-two and twenty-three."

"Really? Did I miss one?"

"Yeah, one fucked me after you passed out."

His priestess pouted.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

The other one smiled gently.

"You looked so cute. I didn't want to disturb you. I didn't last long after you anyway, passed out right after he came inside me."

Warrior remembered that. His post had been at the West Gazebo, and he had seen the priestesses pleasuring warriors by one of the many statues of Enkartep on the grounds.

Thirty-two, to be exact. Master's power is only matched by his ego.

News had spread among the warriors that these priestesses were fucking their way through the ranks. Even after nighttime fell and midnight passed, the women had continued with their self-appointed task. Warrior had been wondering if they would exhaust themselves before reaching him, when he had noticed them approaching the warriors by the statue. The sounds and sights of had drawn him and the other warrior, and they had both taken a turn. The priestess he had fucked had passed out right after he had finished inside her cunt. The other had passed out before that, after his fellow warrior had spurted his seed into her mouth, her satisfied gulping and gurgling trailing off into soft breathing, her body slumping against the ground. Warrior had taken it upon himself to carry both back to their bed.

"I still would've liked to see it."

"It's not like you've never seen one of the warriors fuck me, Stacy."

The other priestess giggled.

"True."

"By the way," his priestess began, "how did we get back to bed?"

The other priestess shrugged.

"Don't know."

Warrior grunted.

"This one carried you both back to your bed."

They both stared up at him.

"Really?" his priestess asked.

He nodded.

"After I fucked her," he continued, gesturing to the other priestess.

They frowned in confusion.

"We didn't fuck yesterday," the other priestess said.

He shook his head.

"We did. By Master's statue."

The priestesses exchanged a look.

"Are you serious?" his priestess asked him.

He nodded.

"Yes. I was posted by the Western Gazebo, when I noticed you two fucking the warriors by the statue."

The other priestess arched her brow at him.

"So why are you posted here?"

"I changed posts."

"You guys can do that?"

He nodded.

"Of course. We do move, if you had not noticed."

The two priestesses were too busy digesting the information to react to his quip.

Instead, the other priestess glanced up at him.

"Hey, how does Master tell you guys apart?"

Warrior shrugged.

"Master does not need to."

"How do you guys tell each other apart?"

"We do not need to."

"Do you guys have names?"

"Warrior."

The priestesses glanced at each other.

"You're all named Warrior?"

He nodded.

"Yes."

There was a long silence, both women frowning, still absent-mindedly stroking at the cocks in their hands. The other warrior had been watching the exchange with a stoic interest.

"We can't tell you guys apart," the other priestess told him.

He shrugged.

"There is no need to."

"But we want to," his priestess cut in.

They fell silent again, working the lengths before them despite their momentary distraction.

After a minute or so, the other priestess snapped her fingers together, eyes lighting with glee.

"I have an idea," she told his priestess.

Before she could ask what it was, the other priestess looked over to him.

"Can you gather all the warriors together at the Central Garden in two hours?"

He nodded.

"Okay."

His priestess frowned.

"What's the idea?"

The other priestess grinned at her.

"I'll tell you in a few minutes," she said, "but first let's finish with Warrior and Warrior."

A few hours later:

Warrior stood among his fellows, the forty-two of them gathered in the Central Garden, watching as the two priestesses walked up to the assembly.

Word had spread that the two women were making their way through the warrior ranks. Although Warrior was slightly disappointed that they had not reached his post last night, he knew that they would continue the task after this conclave of servants.

The warriors had been waiting for a little while. They had been gathered by a warrior who had earlier in the day fucked the priestesses. Apparently, they had some idea they wanted to share with the warriors. The warrior who had gathered them had said two hours, but now it was closer to three. Warrior figured that the priestesses had just been having sex. Their broken minds meant that they were entirely unconcerned with time or commitments made, only with pleasure given and taken.

The priestesses stopped in front of them, one of them carrying a bag slung over her shoulder.

"So, uh, thanks to everyone for coming," one of the priestesses began.

"We would have been here earlier," the other said wryly, "but this one kept wanting to go down on me."

"I can't help it, Kristin," the first priestess shot back, "your pussy tastes so good."

"So does yours," the other purred.

The two women pressed together, lips meeting in a leisurely kiss, immediately forgetting the warriors gathered in front of them.

Until one of the warriors cleared his throat.

Warrior bit back a curse, disappointed at his compatriot's interruption of their intimacy. Judging from the grumbles coming from some of the warriors, they were just as disappointed.

"Sorry," the first priestess said meekly, separating herself from the other priestess.

"Anyway," she continued, "we realized earlier that we had a problem."

"See, Master does not need to tell you all apart, and apparently you don't need to tell each other apart, but Kristin and I can't tell you all apart, and we want to. But Kristin came up with a great idea."

"Take it away, Kristin."

The other priestess stepped up in front of the warriors. The first had moved to the bag, opening it up.

"Master left us some robes when he left," the other priestess began.

"Don't know why he thought we'd wear them," the first murmured.

"We used them to create armbands of different colors," the other continued, "and we figured that either each warrior could choose their color, or we would just give you guys a color. And then we could call you the color as a name, so that we can tell you all apart. Like, this one is purple, and this one is green, and this one is black."

The warriors watched dispassionately as the first priestess began to take the armbands from the bag.

"Is that okay with you guys?" the other asked.

Grunts of affirmation sounded from each warrior. The priestess smiled, relieved that they had accepted her idea.

"Okay, so just come up one by one, and we'll figure out your color."

The forty-two went up in a line.

Warrior was number nineteen.

"Do you want a color, or should we just choose one for you?"

Warrior looked down at the collection of silken armbands. One color was intriguing, a light shade that reminded him of when the flowers would bloom in the spring back in Old Egypt.

"I will have that color, please," he said, gesturing to the one that had drawn his eye.

"That's pink," the priestess told him with a smile, affixing the armband to his left bicep.

"How do I look?" he asked.

They giggled.

"You look good," the first priestess said.

"Pretty in pink," the other one joked.

Warrior moved to the side as the others followed him up. One by one, they were given a colored armband, that color their name, at least for the priestesses. For each other, they did not need designations, but if the priestesses needed such a thing to help them differentiate the warriors, they would indulge the idea.

Once the last warrior received his armband, the priestesses looked over the assembly.

"Now we can tell you all apart," the first priestess said happily.

"Now," the other one began, "we had wanted to fuck every warrior, and we haven't quite done that yet. But you're all here right now, so why don't we just get into it?"

The warriors moved quickly, gathering around the priestesses, who eagerly dropped to their knees.

Just as they coordinated in battle, the warriors did so in carnality, sharing the priestesses with zero problem. Warrior waited to the side, quickly stripping to make sure he would be ready when his turn came.

Each warrior made sure to take their pleasure, doing so ruthlessly and efficiently, not caring to build up or start slow. The priestesses just wanted to be fucked; foreplay was not necessary in this gathering.

After a little while, an opening presented itself, and Warrior stepped up.

The priestess before him was writhing atop one warrior, her asshole clutching to his shaft, while another warrior had control of her mouth, using a hold on her hair to keep her steady as he pumped into her throat. Warrior took hold of her thighs, denting the soft flesh, lining his length up to her slit. It was dripping several loads, the sticky remnants squelching around him as he drove inside her. She jerked, her gurgles becoming squeals; he growled, feeling her silken channel gripping him, drawing him deeper. His hips worked against her, building up a rhythm that matched the other two warriors, the trio enjoying the delights of the submissive priestess.

Their Master was generous and wise; serving him had many perks, but the bevy of nubile women around them was one of the better parts of their service. During their time in Old Egypt, they had gotten used to that luxury, had taken it for granted. Down below, they had been bereft of such a pleasure. Although they were stoic by nature, many a warrior had grumbled about the lack of priestesses. Thankfully, their Master, kind as he was, had put them into stasis after he had exhausted his enthusiasm in repeatedly murdering the traitorous priests. Although he had endured the centuries of solitude, the warriors had been asleep for almost all that time. And now they were back above, with the promise of reclaiming their Master's former glory. Many warriors were glad for the chance to take this world back in his name; as many were almost just as glad that there would again be that bevy of nubile women to indulge with.

Warrior pumped away, enjoying how the priestess squealed and squalled, how she writhed and bucked, how her cunt massaged his length. His hands snuck up from her thighs to her breasts, squeezing at the pert orbs, rubbing at the soft flesh. It was just one part of the cacophony of sensations that the priestess was experiencing; three hard cocks were driving into her, with three sets of hands running all over her body. Her muffled cries and the stream of juices running from her sex showed them that she was in a constant state of climax, the pleasure ratcheted up as stimulation poured into her body from different points.

"How I missed the broken ones," the warrior using her throat growled.

Warrior grunted in agreement, as did the warrior driving into her from below.

Next to them, the other priestess was receiving the same treatment. Three warriors were savagely pounding into her subjugated form, slaver forming at the corners of their mouths as their natural ferocity was put to good use.

Once Warrior finished with the priestess, he switched over to the other, waiting until a spot opened, this time at her mouth. She cooed when he presented his length, gleaming with the other priestess' juices. Her hand came up to stroke him; he let her take some time to indulge in the flavor coating his cock, her tongue dragging up and down as she endeavored to suck as much of that feminine tang off him as possible. Once she had sated that thirst, she shot him a grin, and canted her head back, her lips falling open. The message was incredibly obvious, so he stepped up, driving down her throat with one thrust.

The carnality continued through the night, the warriors going back and forth between the priestesses. Each one would step back once their climax was reached, letting their compatriots find their pleasure as well, only rejoining the proceedings when there was an available hole. The priestesses never complained, even though they were never allowed to move much or take a break; such things were not in their nature anymore. When there was an opening, in fact, they would call out for more. Both received such boundless pleasure that little things like soreness and exhaustion did not faze them much.

But as they were human after all, and as the warriors did not have the ability to extend their endurance, as their Master did, they eventually had to step back when both priestesses passed out at the same time. As their eyes drooped lower, they crawled closer to each other, their sweat-and-semen slicked bodies entwining.

The gathering watched them doze off for a few moments, and then a warrior strode over, throwing a priestess over each shoulder. He was not particularly gentle, but the two of them were fast asleep, not waking up even from the jostling.

The next day:

The whack of flesh on flesh rang out in the late morning air as Stacy and Kristin took more of the warriors' lustful attention.

The two women had woken up in their bed, again having been lugged there by one of the warriors. Still sore from the previous night's proceedings, they had spent some time entwined together before heading back out onto the grounds, eager to please the warriors.