A Good Fucking Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank switched hands, still keeping a tight grip on her hair but slapping his hand on the opposite cheek. This time his cock was buried inside her and he felt the force of his blow pass through her body.

"Fuck yes!" Fiona cried out. Her ass felt like it was on fire.

Frank was nearing his point of no return. Everything he did, everything he saw, and everything he felt was pushing him towards his climax. He turned his attention from the arousing sight of Fiona's breasts to her ass. It was a mistake. The sight of her flesh rippling when his pelvis slapped against her was even more arousing than watching her tits bounce as he fucked her.

"More, more, make me come," Fiona begged.

The sound of her voice was the final straw. Frank moaned as he felt his orgasm erupted inside Fiona. His balls pumped a steady stream of hot, thick cum into her sex. Frank willed his cock to stay hard as he continued to pound her body.

The feeling of his cum filling her pussy then spilling out onto her thighs pushed Fiona over the edge. It ran down her leg as the euphoric sensation spread through her body.

"Fuck yes, I'm coming baby, fuck yes!" Fiona screamed.

With his cock buried completely inside her, Frank could feel her pussy clenching his erection tightly, milking every last drop of cum from him. Frank pulled her upright and turned her so she was facing him. In the growing light, he could see the skin on her breasts and face was flushed from coming. Frank took her head in his hands and kissed her on the mouth.

"I didn't know you liked it that rough," Frank said.

"Neither did I," Fiona answered, "Neither did I. Maybe we should find out if you like it too?"

12