A Good Girl?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped the side of my nose, in a knowing way: "That would be telling!"

Jennie stepped into the back seat of the taxi. With horror, she realised her dress offered no protection to her modesty. The dress rode up so there was next to no material covering her intimate areas. Jennie desperately moved her hands over her lap and anxiously looking into the rear-view mirror. Did the taxi driver witness something he shouldn't have? Jennie's fears were confirmed as she saw the driver's jaw had dropped and his eyebrows arch.

The car set off and I placed my hand onto Jennie's lap in a supportive gesture. My other hand slipped into my coat pocket, and clasped hold of a miniature remote control I had placed there. With a simple press of a button, I was able to remotely turn on the love egg which was still inside Jennie. I knew the button worked because Jennie immediately gave a squeal and almost jumped out of the seat. The vibrating motions of the love egg sparked nerve endings inside Jennie's love tunnel and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Within a couple of minutes Jennie was squirming about in her seat. Jennie was too embarrassed to speak openly in front of the taxi driver, so started gripping my hand tightly and exchanging furtive looks to get my attention. I pretended to ignore her impassioned glances and feigned ignorance about what might be bothering her. Instead of easing the pressure on her pussy, I secretly adjusted the remote control, to speed up the vibration settings on the love egg. It was wonderful to see Jennie's resistance to the love egg melting, and watching her become more and more turned on.

I leant across and discretely whispered into Jennie's ear, "I want you to spread your legs wide, and keep them open. Let's give the taxi driver a sight to remember."

To encourage Jennie, I began stroking her thighs. Although there was initial resistance, Jennie succumbed to my prompting and eased her legs apart. With greater access, my hand wandered towards her nylon-covered pussy lips. Rubbing my fingers over the silky material heightened the stimulation of Jennie's slit. This brazen masturbation in the back of the taxi was arousing for both of us. Jennie could not hold back her own sexual excitement in spite of the situation being so embarrassing. Her body responded to the love egg's movement and the external finger rubbing. She was dripping wet. Her eyes closed and she found herself uttering guttural sounds of pleasure. The intensity of arousal was getting too much. Jennie launched her mouth onto mine and smothered me with kisses. She was so close to reaching the pinnacle of satisfaction. The slightest of touches could trigger an avalanche of sexual bliss. I continued to satisfy her. She was almost there. So close. Her heart was beating louder. There was no hiding place for Jennie from the approaching orgasm. She knew it was going to be really intense.

But I didn't want that to happen! In an instant, I turned off the love egg and removed my hand from between her legs. Jennie looked at me with dismay. How could I deny her the ecstasy that all this had been leading up to? In frustration, she sought to finish the job with her own hand, but I pulled it away.

"No. I don't want you to come now. You'll have to wait. Remember. Do as I say until midnight."

After lots of huffing and puffing, both of us re-orientated ourselves to where we were – sat in a taxi, with a driver observing our sinful activity through the rear mirror. I was surprised we hadn't been involved a car accident, because of the sex show we had just put on for the benefit of the driver. The driver smiled, "Don't stop on my account."

"It's ok. We're good for now. Anyway, I think we're nearly at our destination", I responded.

Sure enough, the taxi pulled up at the side of the road. I sought to hand over the cash to the driver but he waved me away. "Keep your money. I got good value from what I saw."

Out of the car, Jennie turned towards me, and began hammering her fists on my chest. "I can't believe you did that! I'll never live this down! You force me to expose myself to that taxi driver. You get me all worked up and then you leave me all sexually frustrated. You're such a bloody tease..."

I flicked the remote control back on. Jennie lost her train of thought. Her verbal rant of frustration and embarrassment dissipated, as her pussy started pulsing in rhythm to the love egg.

I ushered her towards the side door of a large building, we had never been to before. "Come on. Let's go inside. There's just one more thing I want you to do tonight."

I knocked on the door. While we waited for a response, I twisted the remote control down to its lowest setting. This would keep Jennie simmering with passion all night, but it wasn't enough to take her over the edge.

The door was opened by a middle aged bald man, who was tastefully attired in a dinner jacket and a black bow tie. A rendition of LMFAO's track, 'Sexy and I Know It' emanated from within the building. The man looked at the pair of us and cryptically spoke to me, "I assume you're Mr. and Mrs. Claus?"

"Yes. We spoke earlier on the phone. Is it still ok to go ahead?"

"Of course, you've timed it perfectly. You can go on next. I'll take you to our dedicated waiting area. Once I've introduced you to the crowd, the stage is yours."

If Jennie had been surprised before, this bizarre encounter just caused greater confusion. "What's going on?" hissed Jennie, tugging my elbow, as we entered the building.

"I've arranged for you to give the performance of your life tonight. It's entirely up to you what you do when you get on stage. Whatever you choose to do, I know you won't let me down."

Panic set in on Jennie's face: "Hang on. What sort of place is this?"

"It's an exclusive, members-only club. You have to pay mega bucks to be allowed into this place. They do all kinds of adult themed entertainment. You know, cabaret performances, strip shows, lap dancing, that sort of thing."

"Whoa! Stop right there. We agreed that none of our friends or family would find out what we got up to tonight. This is way too public. It was bad enough what we did in the taxi, but not this."

"They won't find out. None of our friends comes here. They will never find out. Trust me. You will be perfect." I kissed her once more.

At that moment, the music quietened and the man began making the announcement: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I have great pleasure in announcing a new act tonight. She's a bit nervous, as it's her first time here, so please give her lots of encouragement. Without further ado, please welcome Mrs. Claus onto the stage."

A loud cheer erupted from behind a nearby curtain. 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' began playing over the speakers. The bald man re-appeared and ushered Jennie towards the curtain. Without having time to think or object, Jennie found herself sleep-walking towards the stage which was hidden behind the curtains.

Another member of staff directed me through another door, so I could join the audience in front of the stage. I was provided my own table, at the very front. This was my first opportunity to examine the venue we had come to. The room wasn't huge. I guessed there were about sixty patrons watching Jennie nervously walk into the middle of the stage. Although most of the audience were men, there were a number of women also watching the show. There was great enthusiasm from everyone, as they saw Jennie arrive in her 'Naughty Miss Santa' costume. They hollered and cheered her every step.

Jennie was joined on stage by two muscular male dancers in their mid-twenties. One of the men had light blonde hair, while the other had curly chestnut brown locks. The men were identically attired in smart black trousers and gleaming slip-on shoes. Their upper bodies were bare, apart from a decorative red bow tie around their broad necks. The men's well defined Pecs were devoid of any chest hair. The word Adonis could be applied to each man. Jennie approved of their rugged good-looks and forgot the initial embarrassment of being on stage in a scanty outfit. Jennie was mesmerised by the eye-candy parading around her on the stage, as they commenced their dance routine.

The male dancers began to incorporate Jennie into their performance by taking hold of her hand and guiding her around the stage. Jennie felt safe under their reassuring hold. They were urging her to join in with some dancing and started twirling her about on the spot. In doing so, the hem of her dress began to spin out and away from her legs. The twirling manoeuvre got faster and the dress began to rise upwards. Jennie gasped at the prospect of revealing everything to the audience. There was a crescendo in the cheers and clapping from the eager onlookers.

I took this opportunity to increase the settings once more on the remote control; getting the love egg to perform an act all on its own. No one could discern the noise from the vibrating sex toy, but Jennie could immediately detect the increased frequency of its vibrations.

After being spun round, Jennie was unsteady on her feet. This temporary imbalance wasn't helped by the large quantities of alcohol she had consumed earlier. But Jennie was protected by the male dancers, who kept a close hold of her whenever she was about to stumble. They urged her to continue with the dance routine, as they cavorted in front of her.

In spite of being embarrassed, Jennie was finding herself increasingly turned on by the exhibitionist role. Showing off her sexy assets didn't seem so bad after all. Doubts about the morality of her actions were cast aside. She was being bombarded with positive reinforcement that she was doing the right thing. Her body wanted the delectable sensations from the love egg to continue. The cheering from the audience just spurred her on.

The blonde man approached Jennie and moved ever closer, until his toned body was rubbing against her. Jennie found herself instinctively putting her arms around the man's back and together they began a clenched dance.

Jennie was inches away from the man's face. Her face was slightly flushed from the sexual energy within her. But she was not alone in feeling aroused. As they continued to dance, Jennie could feel his firm erection pushing against her. Without needing to see it, Jennie knew this man was well endowed. His lengthy meat kept rubbing against her legs. It was sending teasing messages to her; promising her complete satisfaction, if only it were released from the trousers. Jennie salivated at the thought of feeling this stranger's appendage deep inside her.

The second dancer approached Jennie from behind, and in one smooth move she became the equivalent of a sandwich filling; stuck dancing between these two beefy men. Jennie was getting sensory overload. With every swish of her hips, she was poked by their 'loaded weapons'. The atmosphere was electric. These men had deep primal urges to sexually devour her, and she was caught up in their erotic desires.

By now, the music had moved onto the next track, Robert Thicke's 'Blurred Lines'. Following the rhythmic beat of the song, Jennie found herself thrusting her pelvis towards the blonde dancer, and then pushing her bum towards the other man's tented trousers.

Jennie was so turned on from dry humping the blonde man. The tips of her fingers sneaked down the back of his trousers and a bolt of excitement shot through her as she clocked he had no underwear on. Her hands pushed further down the back of his trousers so she could firmly grope his arse cheeks.

Enjoying the experience, the man started singing along to the music:

"And that's why I'm gon' take a good girl,

I know you want it,

I know you want it,

I know you want it,

You're a good girl..."

Jennie couldn't believe she was doing this in front of me and the wider audience. But the irresistible pleasure sensations in her body kept muddling her brain. The crowd strongly approved of Jennie's performance and kept shouting encouragement. I was joining them with cheering and clapping.

The man continued his mini-karaoke rendition:

"I feel so lucky,

Hey, hey, hey,

You wanna hug me,

Hey, hey, hey,

What rhymes with hug me?

Hey, hey, hey..."

As he purred the suggestive lyrics to Jennie, he grabbed hold of his own trousers. The trousers had been specially prepared for a strip show, using Velcro fastenings. This allowed the dancers to quickly removal their garments. With a swift tug, the trousers fell away from his legs, and were casually discarded onto the stage floor. The second dancer followed suit and ripped away his trousers. Both men slipped out of their shoes so they were now completely in the buff.

Jennie couldn't help drooling at these fine male specimens. Their engorged cocks jumped to attention, as they were freed from the confinement of the trousers. Both cocks were suitably large. The biggest belonged to the blonde man and must have measured nine inches. The other man was also endowed with an eight inch penis that had plenty of girth to match.

An attractive woman entered the stage, to further whoops from the audience. She was wearing a 'Saucy Elf' Christmas outfit. Her bodice was a mixture of red and green, with white lacing. She wore a tiny red thong and her legs were adorned with red and white, striped stockings. To finish the ensemble, she wore a red and green elf hat. The woman oozed sex appeal, as her plump round breasts sought to escape out of the top of the bodice.

The woman pushed a golden throne into the middle of the stage. The two male dancers gently escorted Jennie to sit down on the throne. As Jennie settled herself into the seat, her legs were eased apart by the men. She realised, that if she hadn't been flashing her pussy to the audience earlier, she certainly would be now.

Like a pair of matching statues, the men stood on each side of the arm-rests, facing towards a transfixed Jennie. They lifted Jennie's hands and guided them towards their erections. She felt powerless to resist and found herself grasping hold of two penises simultaneously. It was difficult for Jennie to comprehend her feelings at this point in the night. She was exhilarated by all the attention she had been receiving. She revelled in the wanton nature of her current behaviour. It was so out of character.

Basic instinct kicked in and Jennie began to do what she knew best. She firmly gripped the gorgeous cocks and began to pump them for all they were worth. Up and down, her hands tugged. As her digits squeezed tightly on the shafts, she felt the heat from the blood pulsing through them. She began preparing a countdown in her head for when the men would launch a fountain of cum upon her. Jennie didn't care about the potential mess of two men ejaculating all over her. If anything, it fuelled her basic urges. She continued to wank both men simultaneously, faster and faster.

The sexy elf girl had no intention of remaining redundant in this public sex show. She wanted to join in the proceedings. She knelt between Jennie's legs and tenderly offered her tongue to Jennie's pussy. Jennie's tights were sodden wet, from all of the sexual excitement so far. This did not put off the elf girl. Far from it, she was more motivated to taste this most precious, amber nectar. The elf girl started licking Jennie's outer pussy lips, through the nylon gusset.

Jennie couldn't take any more of this sexual drama. Jennie surged towards her own intense orgasm, with an outpouring of grunts, moans and screams. Jennie exploded with waves of passion. Her muscles rippled. Pulses of physical pleasure emanated from her pussy and spread throughout her body. The sexy elf-girl found her face covered with fresh pussy juices, as Jennie lost all control.

This was the cue for the men to spurt their creamy load onto Jennie's heaving chest. The spunk formed an arc a metre into the air before descending onto Jennie. The globules of sticky semen formed pools on Jennie's chest, with some of it dribbling down her cleavage. The elf-girl climbed up Jennie's body and offered to lick off the come from her bosom. She lapped up the white liquid, like a contented cat.

I was the first person in the audience to offer a standing ovation, but was immediately joined by the others.

The afterglow of contentment radiated from Jennie's face. She didn't care what she looked like or what other people might think of her. What she did know was she had been the perfect slave for me and this was going to be a Christmas she would never forget.

THE END.

12