A Good Girl Does Her Chores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

As he watched her tongue trace flatly up the shaft of the dildo, he mimicked her movements with his own lotioned hand, he missed her mouth so much, and from the looks of things, the feeling was mutual! She wrapped her lips around the fake cock, and pumped it greedily in an out of her mouth, making him wish he was there in its place.

"Good, deeper, push it into your throat, fuck your mouth the way you want me to do it." He squeezed the shaft of his own erection hard, stealing back control of his building climax, before resting his hands on his thighs.

"Good, now get it nice and wet, that cock is going to be my double, and I'm gonna watch you fuck yourself hard with it!"

------

She moistened the dildo well with her saliva, before extracting it from her mouth, a small trail of moisture clinging momentarily between the tip and her lips.

"Very nice," he praised, now slide my cock into your wet pussy, do it real slow, just an inch at a time"

She placed the head of his surrogate cock at her clit, and slid it smoothly down to her opening, letting the tip slip just inside of her lips

"Slowly." he reminded her

She obeyed his commands with passionate patience, gliding ever so little more inside her wet folds as each second passed. Her hips lifting slightly, dying to pull more of his disembodied member deep inside.

"Very good" he smiled, "now that you've been such a good girl, you get to show me how you like to fuck yourself. Be a good little naughty girl and fuck your pussy for me"

That was all the permission she could ever need in the world! She began to selfishly slide the cock in her hands in and out of her hungry opening, writhing and grinding on it to feel it massaging her in the spots that made her legs shake.

Her fingers found her clit and she worked furiously to bring herself closer and closer to the cusp of release

"Do you want to use your vibrator while you fuck yourself?" he asked, again already knowing the answer to his question

"Yes, please!" she responded quickly, no more shy hesitation on her wanton desires

"Do it" he said, his own breathing suddenly sounding labored

She was in ecstasy, His voice in her ears, his own breathing hard and rugged, the cock buried deep inside her and the vibrations strong on her clit, she was close to coming

---

"Remove the blindfold and look at me" she heard him say

She reached up and pulled the cover from her eyes, and as they adjusted she saw the most tantalizing picture she could ever wish. There he was, his cock rock hard in his fist, as he pumped himself, to the image of her on the screen.

She watched intently as at that second his climax erupted, and the cum shot hard from the head of his cock into the air, and that image in itself was all that was needed to send her tumbling over the edge of her own orgasm.

Her body shook, the walls of her pussy clamped hard around the thickness inside her, as waves spilled over her. Her breasts rising and falling in deep breaths as she came down.

"Good Girl" he praised, as she collapsed happily, back against the pillows, "Very good girl."

Once she had regained her composure, they said their sweet nothings, and good-night, then they both signed off, feeling fulfilled and excited for their next adventure together.

12