A Good Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Master gives me to Mistress too.
5.8k words
4.62
47.9k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers

I was always so excited when he came back each time. This time we had made a slap up meal and had drunk quite a lot of wine. The dishes had been put in the dish washer and we were sitting around in our lounge still drinking. Anna was sitting on the floor, leaning against the sofa that I was sitting on, and we were laughing about silly things.

"You know what Anna wants? She told you?" I tried to keep my face calm as my heart started pounding. I hadn't really expected her to mention it. I thought she was just winding me up.

"Ah. Yes. Yes. The other day she mentioned something the other day." My voice wobbling. They were both looking at me as I played with a nail.

"Have you ever seen her naked Anna?"

"No. Never."

"Why don't you tell Anna what you wear on cam Lucy." Shocked, I stared at him sprawled in an armchair though I think I quickly recovered. With the men in the cinema and car park my humiliation and embarrassment was temporary, they had been strangers. I'd never see them again; never have to face them again. With Anna things were radically different.

"Michael, please, it not important, she doesn't want to know. Anna what have you planned next week?"

Anna looked at me with a grin on her face. I sat with my feet pulled under me on the sofa behind her and felt my face heating up uncontrollably. Then she looked over at Michael, still grinning.

"Tell all. Come on Michael tell me what she wears." I began to realise that I hadn't hidden anything well.

"I think she ought to tell you. It'll come better from her."

"Please Michael?"

"Come on Lucy, tell me. I know you're really dying to. What's the big secret? Michael, will you tell me?"

"Well it's not a lot." He was laughing now.

"What's not a lot? What she wears? You mean she doesn't wear a lot?" Giggling.

"Exactly."

Anna turned and looked at me with surprised wide eyes as my face grew redder and redder. "Oh tell me. This sounds fun."

"Tell her Lucy." That edge, that command hidden in his apparently normal speech. A shiver ran through me.

"I don't wear anything. Well virtually nothing. Underwear, perhaps."

"Oh my god. Don't you get cold?" She laughed.

"No I thinks she gets quite hot actually!" They both thought it was funny. I was squirming though trying to laugh with them.

"Why are you naked on cam Lucy?"

"Michael tells me to be." It was useless trying to pretend otherwise now.

"You dirty sod! Do you really?" To Michael.

"Yes she likes others seeing her. Don't you Lucy?"

I let my head droop and looked at the floor. I nodded.

"Can I see? Why haven't I had a peek too then?"

I don't think there is a problem. After all you are family. Do you Lucy?"

I licked my lips and slowly shook my head, whispered, "No".

"Does she do what you say? Always?"

"Mostly, yes. She is very obedient. Lucy take off your top."

I looked at him. We hadn't discussed this and it was new. Well not really new. I had for him before, a few times, others seeing me, more. I felt very hot. In front of Anna! Blood pumped in my ears, my face was suddenly blazing. He thought I was obedient. It was a compliment. My ribs seemed tight. There was a silence in the room except for the pounding in my ears. I looked down at my knees. I was wearing a skirt and hold up stockings as I knew he would like it. My mouth was dry, I ran my tongue over my lips again.

"Anna doesn't really want to see..."

"Oh but I do. I do!"

"You wouldn't be the first girl who she has stripped for."

"Really!" She looked at me, surprise all over her face.

"Lucy, how many relationships have you had? Sexual ones? His voice gentle now.

"Two."

"Who?" He was leaving me defenceless.

"You. Emily."

"With Emily she gave you to the boys didn't she?"

"Yes."

"She had you naked for them, she let them play with your body, she even bound you to make it easier at times, didn't she?"

"Yes."

"They were allowed to tell you what to do,weren't they? Like lifting your skirts in public, like opening your legs for them to finger you."

"Yes."

"And even though she shared you, you always looked upon her as being your lover, her who was in charge of you?"

"Yes."

"Am I in charge of you Lucy?"

"Yes, of course."

"Even though I give you to other men like Emily did?" I stole a quick embarrassed glance at Anna. She was sitting still, watching me.

"Yes. Yes. I don't mind that. If you want me to."

"And you enjoy it, don't you?" Being given out as a toy to others, having the safety of knowing I own that toy?

"Yes."

"Lucy, you going to show her your body. You have for others haven't you?" I nodded.

I took hold of my top. I sat holding it thinking of nothing, my mind totally blank. Slowly I took it up, over my breasts, over my head, pulled out my arms.

"Now the bra." There wasn't much of it, virtually transparent. My hands went behind and unfastened it, pulled it away. My tits were in the public domain again. I felt my nipples harden.

"Nice tits! Your nipples are stiff!" Anna whispered.

"Now go and fetch another bottle of wine and when you come back I just want you wearing your stockings."

"Yes." They both just looked at me, then Anna swallowed all her wine and held out her glass smiling.

The air was cooler in the kitchen and my nipples crinkled even further. I could feel things were changing, I thought, as I went out of the room in a daze. Changing but not changing. He was right. I could hear Michael talking to Anna but not hear the words. Standing in the room I knew I had given Michael control over what I done with the men in the cinema, even more in the car park. I didn't know if this was different. It really wasn't different to Emily. It was exciting, each time he took control again, exciting feeling humiliation wash through me. As I accepted it and found I was more aroused than I had expected. I took off my skirt and knickers, laid them on the table. I straightened my stockings concentrating on the tiny tasks in hand and not thinking of what was expected of me.

I had never done this in front of a woman. I had only been naked with Emily and I was so young then. I thought of what I'd done with Emily and blushed though only I was there. I knew I had been excited then. Never had another woman seen me naked in a dressing room or anywhere, certainly never looking so obviously sexually naked as I was standing there. I rubbed my fingers over my skin where the underwear had left marks wishing them away. My mouth was dry and licked my lips and could feel my heart pounding. In one way I didn't want it to happen. I wanted to but didn't want to. Things would change. In the kitchen I opened a bottle of wine very aware of my body being unclothed, exposed. Closing my eyes I took deep breaths before walking back. Carefully I stepped out of the room in my heels, my tits obvious to me.

I stared at the carpet and gave the bottle of wine to Michael. I knew I couldn't pour it without spilling it. I went to sit down as I felt both sets of eyes on me but was told to remain standing. I realised I all too easily fell into that submissive mode even in front of Anna. It had become easy, this it was never an act, unlike my public face. I knew I just needed to do as I was told, not worry about things, I'd given up control when I began this. I enjoyed Michael deciding for me now. I was his. I let my arms drop to my sides, willing myself not to back out, not to even cover myself. Anna was at my feet looking up at my brazen nakedness, her face near my smooth mound. She certainly used the time to examine me. My stomach contained all the butterflies in the world and my cheeks were burning.

"Lucy, you're such an exhibitionist aren't you?" I hung my head at her question but remained silent. "I didn't realise. Look at you! Your nipples look like bullets! You love doing this don't you? You know you're a wicked girl, don't you." Swallowing and licking my dry lips, I nodded to her. "Don't you feel embarrassed?" I nodded again. "Michael is not bullying you into it, is he? You want this?" I shook my head, then nodded. "You like it don't you, the exposure, the shame, the submission, the excitement?" I nodded again, feeling silly just standing there nodding but not trusting my voice.

"Open your legs." Michael. His voice soft. I looked down at Anna, still on the floor in front of me, her head level with my puffy pubic mound. Nothing would be the same again between us I realised. Slowly I opened my legs a little, then almost naturally assumed the position that I was used to in front of the window. I closed my eyes momentarily at the thought came that she might smell me. "Anna, is she wet?" Her head jerked around to look at him grinning, perhaps shocked, before coming back to look at my thighs. I could feel myself shaking a little.

"I think so. Her lips certainly are big." I remembered Emily.

"Test her."

Anna licked her lips once, not bothering to look at him again. Her hand lifted, her fingers extended. I felt her on my soft smooth lips. I was shaking now. My breath ragged, my shame immense. A woman was touching me, touching my pussy! I was surprised it was exciting me, excited by it and shamed. Michael had told her to. Her finger ran gently along the joining of my lips and I felt a sudden leak of my juices as my lips parted. I groaned and my knees bent and I felt the pull of the garters. I blushed even deeper, not sure if it was because I had just been touched intimately by a woman or that I was so wet. I saw her grinning up at me. Her finger slid easily between my lips, and into me. It felt like possession. I sighed and sobbed, my eyes held onto the sight of her taking me, Michael was watching. Her fingers came out shiny and sticky.

"Yes, I think you could say she is wet." She laughed. "Oozing in fact." She looked up at me. "Why are you so wet Lucy?"

I didn't want to reply but they insisted. It took me a while to be able to speak. This was almost worse than everything else. "I am aroused. By... being naked... feeling naughty... knowing I'm... I'm being watched... doing as I'm told." Words pulled from me like teeth.

"I can imagine. So now we know you like women as well as men?" I stared at her, my eyes wide. I suddenly wondered if Michael wanted to see me with her, having sex with her, being her plaything. I knew it interested men, seeing girls together. I'd let Emily, let her take me. Was I bi-sexual? Lesbian? No, I wanted Michael more than anything.

"Play with yourself." Michael again, soft, almost hypnotic. "Touch yourself. You've done it before. In front of strangers, in public. It made you hot then didn't it? You like being obedient for me don't you?"

Anna didn't look shocked or surprised, This wasn't in the darkness of a cinema or car park, not hidden, not with strangers. I was clear as day as their eyes feasted on me. I did as I was told. I had to. I felt the humiliation making my body throb and burn. My stiff finger obeyed him, through my fleshy lips to my juicy slit. I touched my clit, my body jerked as if shocked. They saw my fingers, saw my puffiness, saw how my hips jerked. They could see I was a slut. As I fingered myself they both spoke about me to each other as if I wasn't there. I gradually performed in a more and more disgustingly manner for them as i became hornier, almost egged on by their lewd comments about my body and its responses. My knees bent and I thrust my sex out, forward towards Anna. I felt fully shamed yet fully aroused. I had to speak. They had me describe exactly what I was doing for them, saying out loud words I would never use normally other than with Michael. I admitted to them how humiliated I was and how hot it was making me, how wet I was, that I wanted to cum then as I spoke of my fingers fucking my cunt in front of them. Their eyes still on me, watching, controlling.

"She's an arousing little bitch isn't she?"

"Yes." Anna's voice deep and husky. "I can see why those men wanted her when she showed them she was such an easy bitch."

"Michael... Michael... May I cum please?" My voice didn't seem like mine.

"Why are you asking him?" She asked with a knowing smile on her face.

"I'm... not allowed... without... permission... his permission." Admitting even more to her.

"No, not yet. Clean your fingers and stand still." I sucked my juices from my fingers as they watched and I stood shaking slightly.

"Lucy, we all know you belong to me now, don't you." Even standing before them with the need to cum still throbbing inside I felt happy by what he said. It felt like a public proposal of marriage.

"Yes."

"And you know, I like others to see you, experience you. You like it too don't you?"

"Yes'"

"I want to continue to share you with others, with Anna too. You have enjoyed and accepted what I tell you. Now I want to make it more formal, more stable. You will belong to me but I want you to accept Anna too, obey her too, both of us. Not to own you like I do, but to use you and control you. I don't want you to have too much time without control if I'm away. It'll help broaden your ideas, let you be your true self better. Do you want to please me in this?"

Was it too much. Could I cope. My mind had gone blank. I just stared at the carpet for minutes. Eventually, "Will she still be my friend?" I asked stupidly. Tears in my eyes.

"Oh baby, of course I will." Anna spoke reassuringly.

"Of course. It was Anna who found you, groomed you for me. It was Anna who decided that you were the ideal choice for me, for us."

I stared at them not fully understanding but accepting that Anna had somehow played her part.

"What would I need to do."

"The same as now but doing similar things with her as well. For instance, you should never cum alone again unless we tell you. Anna will give you permission when I'm not here."

"Do you still want me?"

"Yes. More than ever. And I want you to grow in your submission."

From the sofa where she was now sitting Anna spoke. "Will you do it for me? Will you accept my control too? Are you going to be my good little girl too, Lucy? Do what we tell you? Make me proud of you too?"

I looked at Michael, craving to be told. "Yes." I whispered. He nodded. I turned back to Anna.

"You're sure? You won't be asked again, you know, it will be taken for granted." Her hand was on my thigh, stroking slightly. I felt very naked, very exposed, very aroused. "Tell us what you'll be."

"I'll be obedient, be submissive to you, both of you, do as you both say, do everything. Try to." My whispers echoing loudly around my head.

"Even when if humiliate you? Share you with others?"

A cry caught in my throat. "Yes." There was a deep throbbing inside me.

"You'll like it. I know. You'll be aroused so much. Anna will use you in different ways. Have you know your submission further. I don't want other men fucking you just yet. But women can use you. Anna will have you disgrace yourself, push your limits. You'll tell me about it, every last embarrassing detail." I suddenly saw an endless procession of both men and women using me. My stomach pulsed. " You'll do that for me won't you lovely submissive? Make me proud of you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Where did that come from? The 'Sir?'"

"I don't know it just... it just seemed... like... well... like I should."

"Good. You will continue that whenever there aren't others who don't know around. That or 'Master'. And Anna will be Miss, or Mistress."

"Yes Sir. Yes Miss. Thank you Sir."

"I am going to fuck you now. Is that what you want?"

"Oh yes."

Michael surprised me and kissed me. I wanted to hold him tight as his lips kissed me but I held my pose. I cried. He began removing his clothes. We both looked at him, watched him until he was totally naked, his cock looking huge. He had a good body, lean and strong. I was proud of him. His cock was rigid and dark. It seemed to throb, obviously excited by me, by his whore. Anna, his sister, could see his cock too. I realised that she had seen it before; his erection wasn't new to her. I blushed again. He moved behind me and pressed on my shoulders, pushing my top half over, bending me so that I had my hands on the sofa beside Anna. I felt my tits hanging, blood rushing to my head, felt my legs moved, spreading me wider.

"Anna put me in her." He was going to fuck me and she would see and I wanted it. I had never imagined anyone seeing me being fucked. She was even going to hold his cock in her hand and then push it in me. I whimpered as I felt her fumbling beneath me. I was so aroused. Her hand on my thigh high, near my pussy. Oh God. Oh God. Then his cock. It ran along my wetness then held at my opening, then pressing slowly but surely within me. It was all a dream. I would wake soon.

"You are such a dirty bitch aren't you? I want to see you cum as he fucks you, we'll let you." Anna was at the side of me, by my face, tormenting me. I felt her hand snake between my legs where Michael was slowly pushing in and out of me. I was so very wet. "This is what you really are, isn't it? This is your true place, ready to be used. Do you like cock in you? Do you like it deep in you? You're so fucking wet. You're dripping. I can feel and see your big fat lips all round his cock. Do you know? I can feel his cock sliding easily in and out and your cream around him."

I couldn't cope, couldn't stop myself cumming as her words made me so aware of myself as her brother took me. I shouldn't have, hadn't been properly allowed but I couldn't help it. He was fucking me faster and harder as I came. A good girl wouldn't have, would have stopped everything, walked out on them but I wasn't really a good girl anymore, I was wanton. I shouldn't have cum but I did. My knees buckled as I came but he kept inside me, still hard, still fucking me.

"You really enjoy being watched. I can see. Do you enjoy me seeing you as you really are?"

"Yes. Oh God. Yes." I moaned into the cushion of the sofa, Anna's head only inches from mine, her hand squeezing my nipples. I could feel liquids running from me, feel his cock, feel her fingers. I felt so submissive, simply accepted his thrusts passively. I heard him make the noises I knew meant he was cumming, felt his heat inside me, his semen dribbling from my insides with added wetness. I felt so proud.

I rested as I was, my ass thrust up. Michael withdrew and his spunk dribbled from me, down my legs. I didn't move. Minutes later a hand took my hair. All I could see was a thigh close to my face. My head was lifted and the leg moved under me. I was between Anna's thighs. She had taken off her jeans and knickers. Her dark neat pubic hair was before me, flattened, glistening. She pushed further down the sofa, hips over the edge, her pussy moved closer, my head was pushed to it, rubbed over it.

"Lick me." I had never done this as a woman, only as a girl, and now the smell of her filled my nose, filled my mouth as I gasped for air and remembered. I was surprised how it affected me with a woman. I felt the rush of arousal again. I'd never felt it before with a woman. I was moved like a puppet until she felt me moving myself. I found myself licking her, doing to her what I had done all those years ago. It felt so wicked. My mouth licked and sucked and probed her. I tasted her juices. it was so good. Her lips, her entire pussy was so hot! Her juices covered my face. Someone was fingering me. It must have been Michael. He was there too! I was drowning in sex. I licked frantically. I could imagine what I looked like to both of them.

Soon Michael, hard again, slid inside me again. He began to fuck me but I was very slippery, he did it harder and my face pressed firmly against Anna with each thrust and I squeezed him as hard as I could. Her legs spread wider opening herself to my mouth holding my hair. I could feel her wet flesh pressing against me, feel her juices all over me. Suddenly she was holding me in again and bucking against my face. I was soaked with her as she came, crying out. Not given time to rest my head was taken again before I had time to think. Pushed down on Michael's cock. It tasted of me and him, it was covered in us. I pushed up and down its length, gagging only a little after my practices. I realised he too was sitting on the sofa. Now I felt like I was all pussy. Anna's voice in my ear saying dirty things to me, telling me what I looked like, what I had done to her, what she would have me do. He came again in my mouth. It wasn't a huge amount this time and I swallowed it without thinking and then rested on his thighs. My body throbbed and I imagined it glowing.

emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers
12