A Good Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
She is introduced to the relationship between pain pleasure.
5.3k words
4.62
43.1k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers

I arrived at Mr Grey's house on the first ordained day for my spanking. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I walked up the gravel drive. I had not been allowed to orgasm since the day before and I had emptied my bladder just before I left. I had been told not to use any make-up, had been instructed as to what to wear, including underwear much to my surprise. My hair was put into a pony tail away from my face.

Mr Grey's wife let us in, which for some reason I hadn't expected. She taller than me, though not by much, with hair pulled into bun. She wore no make up either and a tight waisted black loose legged black trousers with a black top. As she closed the door behind us she told me to take off my blouse and skirt. Licking my lips nervously I removed them both in the strange hallway and placed them neatly on the chair nearby. I stood as she looked me over, my eyes not looking at her but found places to them rest on the floor.

"Now the bra." I unfastened it behind my back and lay it down on my clothes as I felt my nipples hardening under her stare. "Shoes." My tits swung as I leant over to take off each shoe. Very self-consciously I walked behind watching her quite shapely buttocks. In the room she took me past a wooden dinning chair placed in the centre of the room. She had me stand facing the wall next to a bay window. I automatically took the position with my back arched and hands behind my neck and she half smiled. I didn't think I could quite be seen from outside but I wasn't sure, though I thought we were around the back of the house.

"In future, when you enter this house you are to undress by the door, down to your panties, leave those on, and then walk into the living room and wait facing the wall, where you are now, each time as a matter of routine. You need to get used to routines, they will help you." I heard her leave the room, though not close the door. Mrs Grey told me to ensure that my elbows never came in front of my shoulders. It was hard and I had to arch my back. She told me that I must do everything exactly as told to. Even a minor infraction would be dealt with. I swallowed and checked my elbows surreptitiously. I was very conscious of my semi nudity and my tits thrusting out as they all stared at me. My nipples began to throb.

I waited for what seemed a long time, it built and built the anticipation. I could imagine what the chair was for, imaging me over it. I realised that waiting alone and unnoticed would make me feel even more subby for them when they came to me again. I thought of wearing knickers here. It seemed odd but I guessed watching their removal would be appreciated as well as making it more embarrassing for me. I thought of being naked. Naked and vulnerable. I especially felt that when others were all dressed other than me. Others could look, touch or take me when they wanted. That feeling of being available always aroused me. Eventually I heard noise as someone came into the room. I was made to turn and put my hands on my head standing in front of Mr Grey, his wife stood over to the side.

"You need to know that your owners have decided that that you will experience pain and understand, as a submissive, its relation ship to pleasure. Before I begin I need to know whether you fully accept this."

"Yes."

"Have you ever been spanked before?"

"No, never."

"Call me Sir please, or Mr Grey, call my wife Miss Janet or Ma'am."

"Yes. Yes Sir." It felt correct. "No Sir, I haven't."

"Well it will hurt, but these won't be punishment spankings unless I am told you deserve one." I nodded, not understanding at all. "You will not be subject to much at the beginning though it will gradually increase. Each time we will do more or less the same thing though, as I said you will gradually have your horizons broadened. You will know and learn to appreciate the different routines. My wife will deal with you often, though what you receive today will be given by me. You must do exactly as you are told by either of us at all times, is that understood?"

"Yes Sir". I quickly nodded again.

Mr Grey sat down on the wooden chair. I was scared now, it was real now. The room seemed full even with only three people in it.

"Now, you are to be spanked. Before anything happens you are always to ask me or Miss Janet for it to take place. You must be aware that you are consenting and willing, and asking for us to do whatever it is to you. So what do you think you should say?"

"Please... will you spank me, Sir?" It was humiliating. I felt like a child.

"Good girl. Yes I will happily spank you, but only if you are a dirty little slut. Are you one? I can see you are showing off your tits, are you going to show me your slimy little cunt too?" I was surprised and shocked by his words, especially at the incongruity of the words compared to his very civil tone.

"Yes Sir. I am a dirty slut Sir. Yes Sir."

"I am told that you are a slut, that you can pretend like some girls, try and pretend, you are a good girl. But we both know what you are really like, what you really need doesn't we?"

"Yes Sir."

"So you needn't pretend with us, need you?"

"No Sir. I know I'm not a good girl. I know am really a dirty slut."

I realised I was turned on by his language, him calling me a slut, him talking about me like this. I wasn't used to it from others. It made me very aware of what I was and needed. There was a release involved too, knowing I needn't hide things.

"I am told that you get off by showing your slutty body to anyone you can. It makes your cunt wet doesn't it?"

"Yes Sir." My mouth was dry. I thought of my body on display day after day. I hoped he liked it.

"Also, like all sluts, you get excited quickly. You know you get excited doing all the things nice girls wouldn't. Your nipples have been jutting out provocatively since I came in. Are you going to ask me if you can show me your slimy cunt?" His voice was hypnotic.

"Yes. Yes Sir. Please may I show my cunt to you?" I was nodding foolishly.

"Are you sure you want me to see it?"

"Oh yes." And I did and was excited by the situation.

"Go ahead." I began to push down my knickers. He made me stop with my knickers around my thighs. I felt naughty. I really felt that I was a bad girl and needed a spanking. I put my hands back on my head making doubly sure my elbows were correctly placed.

"Push it out to me so it opens it up" Humiliation roared in my ears as I stood knees bent thrusting my cunt up. "You want to please, don't you? By being spanked?"

"Yes Sir. Yes Sir. Please spank me, I want to please. "

"Do you want to please me too?"

"Yes Sir. I know I have to Sir but I want to too. I am a slut and I think sluts need spanking. I need to be reminded of things Sir. Like I belong to others and that they can do with me as they think Sir." He agreed and surprisingly I thanked him without being asked.

Miss Janet could hear me, was looking at me, I was almost crying with emotion. She moved around him and placed a towel over his knees. I felt such shame as I realised that is was there in case I leaked.

He had me move around to his right without letting my knickers fall below my knees by keeping my legs apart the correct amount. Miss Janet sat directly behind me. It was so embarrassing lowering myself onto and then over his knees onto the towel covered knees. It felt really humiliating and childish. He pressed me so that I was at an angle, my head now directly under his left arm. I was very aware of the view I offered Miss Janet, everything was on view. I could hide nothing. I was willingly offering up my buttocks to be smacked. I felt him grasp my cheeks and he pulled them wide apart, exposing fully my anus and my cunt.

"Have you been used in both these holes?"

"No, not yet, Sir. Only in my cunt, Sir"

"Oh you will be, don't fret." My cheeks blushed hotter.

My fingertips were just touching the floor and my toes were just touching too. Mr Grey let me adjust carefully into my position, both emotionally and physically. It was terrifying and humiliating. I was clenching my bottom in fear. He stroked me gently in an effort to calm me.

"Relax," he ordered, and with great difficulty, I unclenched my muscles. He stroked gently, feeling me struggle with the clenching and unclenching.

I could feel his cock against me. He was hard. It embarrassed me to know that I was pleased he was hard. His hand touched my naked buttocks over and over to relax me. He let me still myself and then very soothingly rubbed over my skin, over and over. Gradually my breathing settled down. He played with my bare butt for a long time and then began to so softly smack my buttocks. I could hardly feel it at first, more like a caress but he slowly increased the severity until I was very aware of each smack. Then he stopped. I wondered if that was all. I daren't move. My cheeks and had become very hot I realised. My bottom was hot but so was the entire area of my hips. He stopped a moment and fondled my skin again. Wantonly I opened my thighs a little. I knew I had done it and so did he.

He laughed as his hand slid over the outside of my swollen lips. I felt myself slowly let out my breath through my teeth. His fingers opened me and continued to slide over the skin inside my lips. I was wet and it was easy. He felt my puffy mound and squeezed the flesh near my clit. Then his fingers ran along the inside of me until they reached my ass and touched me there. He repeatedly fondled me, gently and without entering me or directly touching my clit until it was obvious I was very aroused.

Then he began slapping my cheeks again. This time I realised I wanted to feel it. His slaps now were making me shudder, making my flesh shake a little. In between my thighs too. His hand was a rhythm on me but a slow one, he was taking his time with me. Each smack quite separate, my bottom reacting to it and getting used to it before the next. After each smack landed I knew I wanted him to continue. I think my bottom just needed a few seconds to recover before moving on. I was so hot and yet my eyes were full of tears. It hurt a little now, but not in a way that made it bad. It did hurt and it made me sob quietly but I was also very hot and the pain was surprising me in its effects.

He stopped again, rubbing over my heated flesh. I pushed up to him when he touched my lips again.

"Slut!" I felt shame and embarrassment.

God I could do it with anyone. I was so easy. Such a brazen hussy.

His thumb slid inside me really slowly and my back arched. Out and then in again. Always slowly. Then my clit was touch delicately and I jerked. He played me like an instrument until I was gasping.

His hand hit me again. Then again. Hard but in his rhythm. Until I was finding it hard. Finding my eyes wet again. My entire ass felt as though it was glowing. As he stopped I felt Miss Janet lift my head by my pony tail and wipe my eyes and nose before dropping it again. I'd almost forgotten her presence now it was there again in my mind, her watching me being spanked.

Then he fingered me again. Thankfully this time a little harder, a little less gentle. I was more aroused now. Again he was in control of me. He aroused me quickly and took me up to the edge of an orgasm this time. To the edge, but no further. When he stopped I knew I cried out in frustration. My body was throbbing over his warm legs.

His smacks began again, until I was sobbing softly, openly now, my nose running, yet still with arousal coursing through me. The borders of the pain of his slaps and the pleasure of his fingers blurring. I was hurting and so hot. I wanted so much to be good and to please. I wanted them to be happy in my torment. Oh it hurt. Each time I cried out softly. Each smack was so hot.

He alternated taking me to the edge and spanking me. I fell into something of a fog and found I had understood his control of the pleasure, pain and frustration I felt. I was just laying there smouldering as I was taken so near, then spanked, taken to the edge and then spanked. I was at the edge so quickly now. The spankings were becoming more pleasurable even though they hurt and the pleasure was becoming more painful with each edge. I felt so submissive laying over his knee and burning up.

I knew I had begun to plead. Sobbing for release. I tried grinding my clit down on him to no avail, he was in control.

Suddenly, soon after a little pleasure, as his smacks started again I could feel my body quiver and become rigid as it both accepted his spanking and his pleasuring. An orgasm crashed through me. It really did. It was totally outside my control. I seemed to be held in my climax for ages as I spun out of control. Eventually, out of breath and exhausted by it I settled. I was allowed to stay for some time like that.

Eventually I had to stand though I was so stiff and my bottom stung still. Hazily I saw Miss Janet looking at my shocked face and smiled as she moved her fingers over her breasts, then stood up and came to me, her hand to my mouth. She came over and placed a finger in my mouth, I suckled. Miss Janet had me and I was turned. She felt my bottom, ran her hands over my hot cheeks. Then a tissue miraculously appeared in her hand and she wiped my face, the mucus, the tears. Cream was rubbed on my red cheeks. They talked but I was unaware of what was said. My hands were placed on my head, my tits thrust out. I had to do as I was told. Be a good sub for them, do anything. Please them. I was led to the wall again and stood as before.

Eventually they came back into the room again. Released me from my position. Miss Janet had me dress and kissed my mouth softly before sending me on my way.

My hair was put in bunches and I was only allowed to wear a coat and knickers, thigh highs and high heels, no other clothes. The white knickers clung to my skin, showed the bulge of my mound and lips, showed the shape of my slit. I was allowed nothing else. The lining was cold against my hot skin until I warmed it. I felt so obviously naked, felt like everyone knew as I walked to the house. Miss Janet let me in and watched with her eyebrows high as I took off my coat. I was allowed to keep on my stockings with my knickers. Seeing me virtually naked she nodded approval.

I stood in the corner waiting as instructed, scared, excited and humiliated. I felt a certain enthusiasm, maybe even eagerness to submit and be spanked. Mr Grey and Miss Janet came into the room, he sat and Miss Janet stood at his side. I waited until I was called over and stood before them with my hands on my head.

"Why are you here little girl?"

"I would like it if you would spank me Sir?" I felt the humiliation of having to ask again.

"Yes, my wife and I will spank you. I presume you feel less nervous because you have done this before. Is that correct slut?"

"Yes Sir." It felt more intimate this time too, more private and personal, as if they were keeping my shameful secret.

"Pain and pleasure are not very far apart. You'll learn. And they can come together remarkably well with the correct attitude. From our experience you will find it easier to be more humble and you will accept submissively, maintaining your position without clenching, twisting, blocking or kicking. You could call these "good girl" spanking. We'll see how you respond to each experience."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir I think so."

"You have a line of wetness on your knickers." I blushed at Miss Janet's observation, trying to look at the carpet without moving my elbows. "You really are such a ready slut." Look at you! Your nipples are rock hard and I bet your cunt is all puffy, the skin on your neck and chest has arousal blushes all over. You are such a dirty girl." I looked down.

"Do you want to display your cunt to me again little girl?" Mr Grey took over.

"Yes Sir." I took the knickers down quickly. I pushed my knees out and pushed up my sex to him. I was rocking, pushing it up and open. It felt totally humiliating. I could feel myself lubricating as they both looked at me offering myself.

"Would you like to take your hands from your head and pull yourself wide open for me? It's a hungry little cunt isn't it?"

"Yes Sir. Oh yes Sir." I pulled my lips apart, opened my cunt to him so lewdly. I felt so humiliated to be like this.

"This little bitch is always excited showing you how ready she is for it. Now get over his knees again and keep those thighs apart or you'll get it worse."

I did as I was told, slid over Mr Grey's knees and got into position on the towel. I kept my legs as wide as I could, I didn't want to be told off again. Mr Grey's cock was hard against me again as his hand began the stroking of my up-thrust buttocks that he began with last time. The spanking began, softly then getting hard, with rests and more fingered edging. I let myself drift into it quicker this time, accepted it, the rhythm, the pain, the heat. He seemed to be aware of my response and was spanking quite hard now yet I knew I was pushing up to each smack. I was rubbing gently against Mr Grey's thigh. His hard cock pushing into my side. I was theirs to use.

Eventually I came again, again after just starting my spanking. Again I was in a daze when it ended. Tears, snot and saliva cleared from my face by Miss Janet. "Your are to be plugged before you go home." It seemed to take hours for the words to sink in. I had to stand and then bend over spreading my legs and holding my cheeks apart as still the orgasm sent the occasional twinge threw me. I saw Miss Janet's feet next to me and felt the cool lube being rubbed around and into me. I felt her fingers going deeper and deeper in my ass before she was satisfied. I think it was Mr Grey who pushed it in me. He did it slowly and rotated it so it was easier. I felt so full and stretched.

I couldn't stop clenching around it Mr Grey had stay as I was so that he could see the evidence of his handiwork. I knew I would be glowing, I certainly felt like I was. I wanted him to be pleased with me. The butt plug had me swinging my hips further as I walked away. The sensitivity of my flesh and the stretching open of my ass forcing out the submissive in me.

Each week I would knock at the door at the end of the drive and Miss Janet would let me in. There was a regularity to the situations. Sometimes it would be Mr Grey, sometimes Miss Janet. Sometimes both. Each time I was taken to the same end in the same way, pleasure and pain, edging and spanking. Miss Janet had not the power in her slaps that her husband had but she had more subtle fingers. She was able to make it lasted longer, until I was uncontrollable almost. Gradually I realised I was lasting longer and the pain less severe for as long before it melded with the pleasure. Each week I went home with the plug in my ass.

After a few weeks something else was added. After being over Mr Grey's knees and being edged, and before I was taken to orgasm I was made to stand. Miss Janet had a plastic spatula in her hand.

"Does our slut want her tits slapped?"

"Oh God. Oh God. Yes. Please slap my tits, Ma'am."

As I stood with my hands on my head she hit my vulnerable breasts, my tits. I watched it happen, the flesh went white and then reddened. I cried out and jerked at the pain. It was hard keeping my hands in place. She hit them again. I could swear she was only tapping them but I couldn't stop squirming and whimpering.

"Dont move! Keep thrusting them out. You're a slut. You need to keep them jutting!"

My tits hurt. She slapped them both with the spatula, the undersides too. They were so hot too. My nipples kept hiding but she would pull them out, squeeze them hard again. I felt a trickle of wetness as it slid down the inside of my thigh. I was breathing hard, panting, just waiting for it to touch me again. Pleasure edged with pain after being over his knee and it had me wanting more.

emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers
12