A Good Hard Fuck

Story Info
Lover is tied & taken rather forcefully.
1.7k words
3.72
92.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Easyread
Easyread
7 Followers

After we talk for a few minutes you look deep into my eyes communicating to me that you are ready to play. You offer to me that "sex" look. It is a look only offered to me and possibly one that only I would recognize. But there is no mistake. You want me. I move toward you and put my arms around your waste and rest my hands on your hips. I reach for your lips and I gently touch them with mine. Your mouth opens a bit to offer me your tongue. As we kiss I feel your breathing become deeper and your breasts press against me.

I am reading your movements and your touch to define how you want me today. Your kiss becomes more passionate as you push your tongue into my mouth to dance with mine. Your hands reach down between my legs and you feel me. You begin to stroke me outside my pants. You then step back to seduce me. You tilt your head down a bit so that your beautiful hair falls just over your eyes and you peer toward me from behind your bangs and lick your lips. Your hands reach for your breasts as you begin to take off your shirt.

OK. I know now what it is you want and I know just how to give it to you. I move and sit on the edge of the bed as you undress before me. You slowly allow the shirt to clear your beautiful breasts. Then you reach behind and unclasp your bra and squeeze your shoulders together so the straps fall forward. The bra is then discarded. You slowly unbutton your pants and peel the two denim folds to each side exposing a small black triangle and two small straps the wrap around to meet and floss your ass. Your sandals are kicked off and you slowly pull those hip hugging jeans down inch by inch so that I savor your thighs, legs, knees, calves, ankles, and then your feet.

You then walk toward me with a smile on your face. Your white teeth are evident as is the fact that you have no tan lines. The light of the three candles offers me all the light I need to know how amazingly sensuous you are. You know how I feel about you.

My hands reach for you. You stop just out of my reach and say to me, "You know what I need don't you, Tim?"

I answer, "Yes I do." So you come closer and I seize you and pull you to me. I embrace you as my cheek is pressed into your soft, smooth, flat stomach. I mention, "You smell great."

You object, "Tim, you are not doing it right." I apologize and take you in my arms and then turn as I heave you to the bed.

I jump on top of you and sit on your hips to straddle you and I pull your arms above your head. I hold your hands on top of one another as I reach into the drawer. I grab the hand cuffs. I take your wrists and lock them within the steel tethers one to each bed post. I then blind you with folds of a black silk scarf that I purchased in a flea market in Hong Kong last Fall. You are now at my mercy. I maneuver my body over you so that my member sits just above your lips. My face sits just above your pussy. I then thrust my cock into your mouth as I bury my face in your pussy. I pump your face as my tongue explores your outer labia. Your knees are bent and legs spread. I dip my tongue deeper and lower to get your juices into my mouth. I inhale so as to remember your scent. MMMmmmm. I love your scent...

Your mouth can only accommodate me and offer tights lips as I push my volume inside your welcoming mouth. The saliva builds and a mess develops quickly. I can feel your head lift slightly as you begin to meet my thrusts. You moan a bit but it is muffled by my cock pressing deep and reaching for your throat.

As I pump your face I take your pussy in my mouth and bite down with my lips as if I am biting into a peach and as I do your juices enter my mouth and cover my lips; juicy and sweet. I lick deep. I lick up and down and then quickly flick your clit with just the tip of my tongue so that you are pleasured. I push my face deeper into your pussy. I moan a bit to give your pussy vibration.

I then lift myself from you and leave your mouth wanting and searching for me. I take a drink of water and face you as I spread you wide. I place my throbbing cock between your labia and I pump you to get your juices to cover my cock and to stimulate your clit. I tell you, "Do not move." I then lower my throbbing cock and aim for your pussy. Your inner labia have opened like rose petals and welcome me inside you. Your body invites me to plunder it.

I then heave my cock deep inside you as your body jumps from the force of my entry. I push deeper and with force until I am totally consumed by your tight warm wet pussy. I stop only when you have captured me within you and only for a moment... to kiss you. Pecks on your lips move deeper to wet kisses to dancing with our tongues. I am emaciated. Your soft lips open and you gently push your tongue into my mouth once more so that you may communicate something to me. It is understood my Lover.

I take my lips from you and place them on your cheek and I open my mouth just a bit and I lick your cheek with just the tip of my tongue then the same for your neck just under your jaw. I start to pump you slowly and gently as I close my eyes so I can allow my other senses to enjoy the gifts you offer to me.

I look down at your face to see a drop dead gorgeous young woman who has blessed me with her interest and attention. Just being in your presence makes me thankful that I am a man.

I smell your perfume. You enjoy natural scents and they work well with the smell of your skin. It is almost overwhelming. You are so soft as my body covers you and presses against you. Heat and friction is building. I can hear your breathing grow deeper and stronger along with a soft moan as our passion builds.

I then whisper in your ear, "Do not move, at all." I then abruptly begin fucking you. My cock is pulled out and returned quickly in a fashion almost violent. Your body must move with my motion. Your breasts bounce as I thrust my cock inside your wet pulsating pussy. You arch your back to allow me deeper but I tell you again not to move.

You begin to moan and tell me, "Fuck you harder." You were not to talk... So I take my left hand and I cover your mouth just enough so that you can not talk and your breathing is a bit interrupted. My right hand reaches beneath you and grabs your ass so I may gain thrusting power as I violently fuck you.

You can not see me so you must rely on your senses to know this experience. You can feel my weight upon you, my hand cover your mouth, the heat and firmness of my cock pushed inside you and taken away. You can smell my sweat and a the distant scent of my cologne... You have tasted my cock, my lips, my mouth, and my sweat. You can hear me breath and tell you not to move.

I then bring my knees up lifting your legs in the air as my hands reach beneath your shoulders and grip just on each side of your neck as I use your body for thrust. It is my intent to fuck you senseless. Your legs helplessly bounce and rest against my thighs. I bring my mouth to your left ear and I tell you, "Your body is mine." I fuck you harder until it hurts you a bit. Your body is pounded violently by my relentless thrusts. Your vagina is starting to become raw. Both of us are sweating. There is a swishing sound coming from between our stomachs.

I am close to orgasm and you know it. You can feel my cock become more firm as it enters your body and pushes deeper inside you. My muscles are tensing. I hold you tighter as I thrust. I do not bother informing you that I am going to cum inside you. I just do it. And just as my moans pair with the waves coming across my body and my hot juices shoot inside your body you cum for me. You time your orgasm to coincide with mine consciously but magically. We both explode trading exclamations and breathing each other's breath, "UHHHHHHH! UHHHHhhhhh! UHHhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhh. Uhhhh...mmmmmmmm." And as I slow my thrusts my seed is planted deep within you where you must keep it and hold it.

I sweat. A drop falls from my brow onto your top lip and you lick your lips to taste me. I am still holding you tightly but I let the pressure go and I just lay there so every drop of cum drips from my resolved member until I am limp inside you. Our breathing has calmed and as we lay together motionless. You are still my captive. I then reach down to your neck with my mouth and taste your skin. I kiss your lips again and recognize a distant taste of salt.

I then remove the mask from your eyes to see you. As the blackness is removed from your view you smile at me. I remove the cuffs from your delicate hands and wrists. You surround me with your arms and hold me tightly as you kiss my cheek and all over my face. "Thank you Tim. That was exactly what I needed."

My response, "You are welcome my Lover."

Easyread
Easyread
7 Followers