A Good Little Cock Sucker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want me to get naked?" she asked.

"No," the man said as he undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock.

She looked back at him and then looked in the direction of her husband in the closet. She smiled as the man unzipped her pencil skirt and let it fall to her ankles, virtually trapping her in place. He reached between her legs, moved her silk panties out of the way, and slid a condom on his cock. He plunged into her in one move. She moaned loudly as he entered her and held her down with one large hand on her back.

He was fully aware of being watched from the closet from the moment he entered the room. He was no stranger to having an audience. He figured it was a situation where some bored couple decided to pull a kinky stunt to liven things up a bit. For the most part, his thought was, let the show begin.

He grabbed hold of her hip with his free hand and rode her hard. His fingers dug into her flesh as he bucked her like a wild animal. All of his primal beast was raging and she was his recipient. He held her hips tightly as he fucked her hard and bounced off her ass like a spring board. She was moaning and grabbing the sheets to keep from being tossed about.

She could only imagine how she looked. Clothed up top. Her skirt around her ankles and her panties pushed to the side. Her ass half bare as he fucked her hard and held her against the bed. Her breasts bounced on and off the bed with each of his thrusts. She could feel her face redden, partially in excitement and arousal, partially in humiliation.

She tilted her head so she could look toward the closet as she talked dirty the unknown man with his cock in her. Hoping her husband could see, she tried to edge the scene a little further.

"Do you like this? Do you like fucking me?" she asked.

"Yes, now shut up," he said and took hold of her hair.

He pulled her head straight up and back, lifting her head, neck, and breasts off the bed. She couldn't move as he held her as if he were riding horseback and holding her hair as the reins.

Her breasts bounced from the bed and he began to slap her ass as he continued to thrust into her. Every time he plunged into her, she moaned in pleasure, louder each time. He began to groan as he neared his climax.

He moved his hands to her shoulders and held her firmly. Now his energies were doubled. He pushed into her with all his force while pulling her back to met him. The pressure and intensity with which he fucked her was too much.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried out with each forward fuck motion he made.

I masturbated so fast as I pictured it being my wife being fucked like that. My cock was purple, hard, and pulsating in my hand. I continued to masturbate as the guy shot his load in her. When he was done, he looked to the closet door.

"Come out and watch the close up of your woman sucking my cum coated cock," he said and pulled her off the bed by the hair. She cried out, but still, she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Suck me," he said to the woman as he watched her husband come out of the closet. "You," he commanded the husband, "sit on the bed and watch."

Her husband didn't say a word. He looked at the man and did as he was told. Sitting on the bed, he watched as his wife licked the cum from this strangers cock before giving the him a blow job.

I was soon spewing a load of my own cum and my new fetish was born.

If I could identify a specific point that made the whole cuckold/voyeur scene sexually exciting for me, I would say that was the moment. After reading that letter and having one of the best orgasms of my life, I quickly realized I was hooked.

I could say that I liked to keep things new and different, but this fetish was quite far off the beaten path. Swinging and swapping had amazed me when I found out about them. They were different from everything I'd ever known. This was further out there. Cuckolding went beyond anything I could have imagined, at least at that time. I was hooked on the cuckold fantasy.

The progression was furthered by my reading Penthouse almost on a daily basis. I had many back issues with hundreds of unread pages where wives had their fun and the husband, watched or was told about it later in a cozy retelling of events.

When Penthouse published a separate issue of just letters, I quit buying their regular issues and bought only Penthouse Letters, Penthouse Forum and their annual Penthouse Wife Watching issues. The writing got me where I wanted to go with masturbation. It also gave me fresh ideas to share with my wife in the bedroom.

However, most of those did not go as I had planned or hoped they would. She wasn't interested in anything even slightly kinky.

I believe those were some of the earliest signs that things would not run the normal course for us in our sexual lives together. I tried everything to bring excitement and fun into our sex life. Erotic readings, porn, toys, etc...nothing seemed to make much of a difference. The things that were acceptable to her didn't last long or didn't make a measurable change.

It was a roller coaster ride of ups and downs with never truly experiencing the thrill of being on the roller coaster itself.

Those were the early years of my journey. As time passed, I adjusted to the changes and limitations in our sex lives. I didn't plan on living the rest of my life without any form of sexual excitement or pleasure. And so, I found myself exploring and finding alternative paths for it to take.

Now that you have the background to my story, you know how things unveiled for me in those earlier years. We had a sex life of sorts, but there was little to no passion involved in it. As time passed, things slowed. With age, she seemed to withdraw further from any form of sexual intimacy.

I knew there was a general decline in her libido over the years and it really should not have been a surprise for me when she told me that sex was just not enjoyable for her anymore. But I suppose, as they say, hope lives eternal.

***********

My Sexual Evolution

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The male ego is a very fragile part of any man's psyche and mine had taken a rather large hit over time. The more she withdrew, the more my imagination went to work and fantasies developed. The more porn and erotica I read, the more evolved my fantasies became.

After reading several different stories in Penthouse about threesomes or cheating wives, fantasies along those lines became my masturbation go-to material. I had already been on the path of cuckolding in it's truest definition. Meaning, having a wife who was unfaithful or sexual outside of the marriage. Not that my wife had been, but it was an option that I had presented to her and later imagined with her as the main character in my fantasies.

I was hurt and a little angry about our situation. I felt somewhat abandoned by my partner. I don't think I knew it then, but I believe that's exactly how I felt...abandoned. Hell, I may have even been depressed for a while. I was trying everything in my power to improve things and she was happy with withdrawing from our sex life. I think that's when I first thought maybe it was me. Maybe, she just didn't want to have sex with me.

Perhaps another man was the key. I started to wonder if my average penis wasn't enough for her. I had a bit of an inferiority complex when it came to my looks. I always felt that my wife was a beautiful lady who could have had her pick of men. It was possible, at least in my mind, that a combination of all of these factors were part of the issue. Then again, I realized that maybe none of them were at the core of the problem.

I hoped if I gave her other options, she would be happier, be more fulfilled. It made sense to me at the time, but I was reaching for any straw in the hay stack to make things better than they were. I even thought that it may be as simple as the mystique of tasting a forbidden fruit that would bring back her sexual desires. I told her that she was free to discover the thrills of 'new' sex, should she be so inclined.

Toys and porn videos had already been introduced into our bedroom with mixed reviews and little improvement. For a short time, the most popular toy for her was a vibrator. Sometimes we inserted it to simulate intercourse. Other times I rubbed the tip up and down her inner labia and over her clit to a prompt orgasm, sometimes several. Her acceptance to such play was in direct correlation to the amount of wine consumed.


However, when all of my encouragement and experimentation continued to fail, or fall on deaf ears I continued the quest for pleasure on my own. My showers became longer, as did the sessions on my computer. I was never so thankful for the invention of the computer or the internet as I was during that time.

My major turning point was when I found a site called, Do My Wife. That's where I met a woman from Florida who, along with her hubby, frequented the site and had multiple postings.

The site was exactly what you would think it would be. It was an internet site that primarily catered to men who wanted to see their wives have sex with other men. Of course, the wives also wanted to have sex with others and have their husbands watch or participate. Sex chats with women and role play were totally new to me.

I wasn't really involved in chatting initially, but I did make the occasional comment on pictures and posted stories. Once I found the profile of this married Florida couple, I became very interested in how all of this worked.

He was my age, the wife 10 years his junior. There were several photos of her in lingerie, some showing her tits and others of her bare ass. I commented on a few of the pics and was surprised when I got a reply to my comments. The replies were not only from the hubby, but from the wife also. We posted back and forth several times.

"Your wife is beautiful. You're a lucky man." I wrote. "Her pictures are a combination of sexy, erotic, and teasing."

"You should see the real thing," he sent back. "I bet you'd love it. Her tits are spectacular in real life. And her ass well...there's no way to describe that. It's something you have to experience for yourself."

He often wrote comments that sounded like an invitation. I wondered how many men he messaged in the same way. I also was curious of where these chats would take me. I found them arousing and I didn't want to stop. Especially when his wife started to message me.

"Hi Jon, it's Julia. Hubby is out for a while and I saw your message arrive and thought I'd chat. I'm glad you liked my pictures. What do you like best about them? Are you a breast, leg, or ass man? Not that you can't like other things too?"

I sat back and thought about it for a moment. I didn't want to come across too eager, but I did love all of those parts of her. I was stuck between not wanting to sound like a sex maniac and not wanting to insult her or turn her off if I said the wrong thing or failed to complement her. So, I decided to do a bit of both.

"You're a beautiful woman...and sexy as hell! Any man, including yours truly, would be a fool not to enjoy every inch of you. I always thought of myself as a breast guy, but you may have converted me."

"A convert! Yeah! I've never converted anyone before. So, what have you converted to? Do tell me. I can't wait to hear." *laughing*

"I may have become born again. I love when you are lying naked, legs slightly spread and playing in your own personal holy land. The look in your eyes and on your face says, this is a woman who knows how to enjoy her body. I get off on the look of pleasure you have while touching yourself."

Oh god, I couldn't believe I wrote that and hit send before editing my thoughts and words. I hurried to send another message.

"I hope that doesn't come off as offensive. I went with a religious metaphor based on our use of convert. I wouldn't want to offend you. I apologize if I did."

Thankfully, she took it as a compliment.

"No apology needed. I don't offend easily. I do think of my body as a temple to be worshiped. Do you plan on attending services regularly? I do hope so. I enjoy your sense of humor and your exchanges. As much as I enjoy sex talk, a variety of comments and chats is always welcomed. But don't stop the sex talk!"

A sense of relief came over me when I read she wasn't offended. I was happy she enjoyed my messages and was excited that she wanted to talk with me more.

The p.m.'s continued and increased over the next few weeks. They were from both of them, but after a while, they were mostly from her, Julia. His were mostly matter of fact with very little social chat included. Basically, they said that he did enjoy setting his wife up with dates and he did like to watch her with other men and women. Hers began in the same light but after a short time, they got to the point of being more flirtatious. At least that's how I saw them.

After one extremely sexy picture was posted, I couldn't help but comment. The pic was of her in the nude. One corner of a white sheet was pulled between her legs and barely covering anything. Her right leg was bare and lying flat on the bed. Her left was bent at the knee and leaning out, exposing the side of her pussy. She held both of her breasts in her hands as if she were guessing their weight.

Her eyes were half closed and she was licking her painted red lips. It was a black and white photo, so the special effect of having her lips painted red stood out in the photo. It drew you in and made you want to kiss them. All I could think of was that she looked like a woman who'd just been fucked or one who was ready to be. I told her so.

"Great pose. It looks like you've just been fucked." I remember wanting to add, I wish I was the one between your legs, but I didn't. It was like she knew what I wanted to say. Reading her response, I felt a connection of the minds.

"I was just fucked," she wrote. "Too bad it wasn't by you. I bet you'd be a good fuck. You want to, don't you. You probably wanted to write that and decided not to. Too bad!"

We teased and flirted like that a dozen times. Then one day, our exchanges took an unexpected turn. Julia and I mostly chatted about husbands and wives, and swinging, and swapping, and just plain old sucking and fucking. However, one day we decided to instant message and the topic changed. She asked if I would like her to seduce my wife. This was a totally new topic for us. I was intrigued.

Jon: Well, this is new. We've never really talked about my wife before now. What made you bring her into the picture?

Julia: You may think we haven't, but in reality, hasn't everything we've discussed either included your wife or been about your wife and you? At least in your fantasies. Be truthful with yourself. When you fantasized about the threesomes, about having a woman bent over and being fucked by my husband while you watched, wasn't it your wife you pictured?

I thought about what she said before answering. She was right. The majority of my fantasies and storytelling almost always included my wife as the woman. I found it a turn on to have my wife in them. Now, Julia was bringing up my wife with her, with another woman. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't exciting to me.

Isn't it every man's fantasy to see his wife have sex with another woman. I'll admit, it had crossed my mind once or twice, but I was more of the mindset to want my wife to get fucked by another man. However, the seduction by another woman was intriguing to say the least.

Jon: To be truthful, the majority of my fantasies includes my wife. Even when I read stories, I picture her in them. Mostly, it's with another man. On occasion, I have had pictures of her with another woman.

Julia: So, the concept of having your wife have sex with another woman isn't new to you. You've thought about it...more than once. Tell me, what do you fantasize about when you see her and a woman together.

Jon: The usual. Kissing, touching each other. Things like that.

After all of the dirty conversations and chats we've had, I couldn't bring myself to give her details about my fantasies with my wife. Even though Julia and I had discussed the very fantasies I pictured my wife in, I still felt protective of that part of things. I wasn't sure I could share that part with her.

Julia: Jon, really? We've talked about a lot of sexy situations. Some down right dirty things together. Are you going to tell me your fantasies about your wife and another woman were so tame as to only include kissing and touching? I know you better than you give me credit for...spill.

Not surprising, but my wife was never one to show any interest in anything resembling girl on girl sex. In fact, later in our marriage, on the rare occasion that we watched porn in our bedroom, anything that leaned towards two women together was quickly given a thumbs down from her and we were on to the next scene.

Jon: Of course it contained more. It contained most of the things that you would imagine. I don't know why, but I have a hard time sharing this...even with you.

Julia: Do you want to know what I would do with her? Would you like to hear how I would seduce and fuck your wife in front of you?

As I read her message, I realized Julia was in rare form. She was being aggressive and when she was in that kind of mood, the stories we shared were always more erotic than most. As much as I wanted to say no, I couldn't help myself. I had to know what she would do. I'd fantasized about her and my wife often since we started messaging with each other.

My fantasies had Julia and her husband with my wife at times. I was watching them as they took turns with her or played with her together. Julia had a wild imagination, so I knew this would be good. I couldn't resist.

Jon: Yes. Yes, I do want to know.

Julia: I knew you would. From what you've mentioned, Abby is slow to warm up. I'd have to take my time with her. I'd compliment her. Nothing overt, but subtle compliments. I'd accompany them with flirty little touches and caresses. Gaze at her and smile for no particular reason. Admire her from across the room.

"You have beautiful hair Abby," I'd say as I reached out and stroked the side of her head. "So soft and silky. Care to share your secret?"

It would take time to draw her out. To seduce her into the thought of being with a woman. I'd play her slow and steady until I knew she was too curious and too wanting to say no. I've done it before Jon. All women want to experiment. If for no other reason than to see what a woman's touch is like. Not just the touch of her hands, but her tongue too.

Jon: I don't think my wife would be that easily swayed. She won't even watch girl porn.

Julia: You mean she won't let you know she likes watching girl porn. Maybe it isn't a case of she doesn't like it, but that she likes it too much. Ever think it excites her and that scares her? Maybe that's why she tells you to shut it off.

I could seduce her Jon. Once she was with me, she'd never say no to a second round. That's not my ego talking. That's experience. The only thing I drive more crazy than a man is a woman. They fall in love with me.

Once I slid my tongue in her mouth and my hand down her pants...or up her skirt...she'd be mine to do with what I want. And, I'd want to devour her from top to bottom. I'd strip her clothes from her one piece at a time. My lips wouldn't miss one inch of her body as I covered her in soft, teasing kisses and well placed nips. I'd finger her until she begged me. Then, I'd show her the magic of my tongue.