A Good Little Lot Lizard

Story Info
Trucker decides to keep young prostitute for himself.
1.1k words
3.31
214.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Daisy, such a pretty young lady, with honey-blonde hair, big blue eyes, circled by long lashes, her body small-boned, with perky breasts, and peach colored nipples that always stood erect, like two little coat-hangers!

Daisy's boyfriend Peter, was out of a job and daisy had no choice, but to go out and get a job. Peter decided that selling her body and favors was, an easy way to make good cash. Daisy agreed, since she didn't want to be kicked out on the streets.

On her first night, it was terribly cold, yet she wore a short cotton pleated skirt, with wool thigh-high stockings, and a white cotton blouse, covered by a v-neck sweater. She heard the honking of a loud truck horn and it startled her. She saw the man inside, a greasy looking guy, fat and crusty looking, and she began to tremble.

He opened the door, on the passenger's side and yelled, "You... Come in. "

She stood still, paralyzed with fear.

She wanted to run, far, far away!

"didn't ya hear me sweetie? I said in.. NOW!" he shouted, his face a flushed color.

She climbed up and aboard the truck and slammed the door shut behind her.

She heard the automatic click of the master lock, and her heart began to pound

There was no turning back!

She could smell his stench, of body odor and beer. His massive belly, spilled on top of his belt, and the crack of his pimply ass peered from the back of his pants. He smiled, a smug smile, and she noticed that some his teeth were missing.

"It's 30 for a blow job, 100 for full intercourse" she announced.

That smug smile, remained on his face.

"I ain't payin' for a fuckin' thing, sweetheart" he said, calmly.

"I am... I am leaving... Then... I... I am leaving, asshole!" she shouted, quivering all over.

"hell, no! You ain't my little bitch!" he slid over, and smothered himself against her. He grabbed her by both arms and dragged her to the back, to his bunk.

Around his bed, were stashes of porno mags, that were all used and wrinkled up, bottles of beer, and a small cooler. She cried, hot tears spilling on her round cheeks, and knew it was no use screaming, since it was her own fault for being here. She would do as told, and hopefully he would give her some cash.

He shoved her on the bed, and peered over her, she stared in fear and disgust at this grotesque man.

"Mmm... "he grunted" I want some of that sweet pussy! you gonna give daddy some of that sweet pussy? "

She didn't respond, and he didn't ask again because he knew he would.

He lowered his full weight on top of her petite frame, and she gasped for her breaths. He began rubbing the crotch of his pants, quickly on her panties, like a dog in heat. He licked her face as she squirmed and whimpered. He took his left hand and seized her face, and forced her mouth open, probing his slimy tongue inside her mouth. He swished it round and round as she felt the sticky saliva, stream down her chin.

"Mmm... Ah, yeah, sweetie, kiss me!" He whispered, as she felt the hardness of his cock, growing between her legs, so much in fact that it caused her to feel a hot burning sensation.

His scent was stronger now and it made her stomach turn. "Shit, I'm hard!" His eyes squinted. He kneeled on his knees, between her legs, and pulled down his pants, his huge thick cock, sprang out. It was nestled under a extremely hairy bush.

As he removed his shirt, and revealed his flabby chest and beer gut, she noticed he was hairy all over! he ripped off her panties with one quick hand movement, which demonstrated just how strong he was, and how she should not try to escape!

She was still in awe of that monstrous big cock, never had she seen one that immense. Her knees were shaking uncontrollably. He instructed her to sit up, and when she did, he stuffed his cock inside her pretty little mouth. She could not take it, it was gagging her, as he pushed her head back and forth faster and faster! She clung on gently to the base of it, and was disgusted by it's strong musky and urine scent. He grunted, and moaned like a savage animal, as she awaited for his cum, that never seemed to finally shoot!

Her lips were sore, and when he withdrew his large cock from her mouth, she thought it was finally over!

She was was so wrong!

He once again laid on top of her, and inserted his fat finger up her cunt. She was wet, and began to enjoy it, ashamed. IN and out his fat finger traveled, while he mummbled "Nice and wet, for big daddy's cock!"

Then she felt it. Just as she was about to cum, he shoved his enormous cock up her, entirely.

She let out a scream of surprise. He pounded her, pumping that big cock into her snug little pussy, so fast that his cheeks jiggled. She wanted him to slow down, and she pleaded, but that only made him go faster.

He ripped the sweater, then the blouse, and saw she had no bra on. He nursed on one of her tits, sucking so hard that she squealed, while still pumping madly inside her. She was incredibly wet, her warm juices oozed out of her pussy.

The bed was squeaking, as he slammed in hard inside her. He was grunting loudly now, sweat glistening on his face and neck.

His odor was getting stronger, and after what seemed like forever, of him ripping inside her, she felt the twitches inside her, as his cock released it's juice, but a flood of it, that overflowed her hole and streamed down her sore inner thighs.

He kept it in her, and she felt herself come too.

He lay beside her, cradling her in a spoon position, and said, "You will stay with me, and be my own bitch, I will feed you clothe you and fuck you as I please, alright? "

"yes, sir" she responded.

"good girl!" he cooed.

The next morning he started to drive, and instructed her to sit on his lap. He inserted one finger up her tight ass, and she shuddered.

He bounced her up and down on his fat knee, and she asked, "Where are we going sir? "

"Up north.. We'll stop along the way to collect me some more bitches!"