A Good Massage Made Better

Story Info
Masseuse and I find a comfort level.
2.7k words
4.39
69.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love getting a massage. I also love giving massages, and I have some experiences with that, but that's a story for another day. The story is about getting massages and is true, whether you believe it or not. If you've read any of my other stories I think you can believe it.

Yes, I've been to the massage parlors where you know right up front what services you will receive. There is a time and place for that. But usually the actual massage takes a backseat to the happy ending.

All fine and good, but there are many times where I want hands on me that know what they are doing. I do a lot of bicycling and can find myself pretty sore after a particularly hard ride.

A couple of years ago I found a masseuse thru a friend. This masseuse worked out of her home as well as a storefront. Since she came highly recommended, and since she trusted her client, she agreed to treat me at her home.

She had a good setup. A massage room had been built in her basement. Once you entered the room it was just like any other massage room; soft music, fragrances, soft lighting, massage table with headrest, heater for warm towels, etc.

The first time with a new masseuse is always interesting, as each one works differently. Her massages were strictly by the book. The basic routine consisted of undressing while she was out of the room, covering myself with a sheet, lying face down. She uses oil, and starts with my back and neck. She then uncovers one gluteus (butt cheek) while keeping the draping over the butt crack and other cheek. It wasn't the first ass massage I'd had, but I was glad to find out that she did this. It can be one of my sore spots after a long time on the bike seat. She didn't ask permission to do this; it was just the way she worked. All fine there.

After swapping cheeks she would do my legs. This is often an issue, as sometimes the masseuse gets pretty close on the upper thigh. If I let my mind wander I could be in trouble. But she was always very professional and always draped accordingly.

There was a massage early on where my mind did indeed wander. When it came time to turn over onto my back I had developed a slight erection and it was obvious. I actually tried to apologize, but she said that it is not an issue, that it is not that unusual, and that it happens more often than you'd expect. End of discussion, end of erection.

The rest of the massage, once I was on my back, consisted of working on my shoulders, arms and upper chest. She didn't touch my nipples, and used a very light pressure on my belly. Then more work on the front of my legs and the hour would be over. Actually, even though I paid for an hour she was not a clock watcher. If she found tension that needed working she would take the time to make it right. She had many clients but I only once ran into one. I had arrived early and she was just finishing up someone. I think she left plenty of open time in between appointments. And since I usually like my massages in the evening, so I can go home afterwards and get a good sleep, I was often the last client of the day.

After a handful of massages, no less than one a month, we developed a good relationship. She knew when conversation was wanted and seemed to know when it wasn't. We talked about our children, our spouses (her husband was frequently just upstairs), whatever. And she gave a very good massage, with strong hands, priding herself on relieving any muscle tension she found.

After one massage when I started to get up off of the table I had a bad cramp in my upper thigh. Because of biking that has always been a sore spot. She had already left the room to let me get dressed. I fought thru the cramp. When I went upstairs I mentioned it to her. She told me that if it happens again let her know as soon as possible so she could feel the muscle and work on it. She felt bad and even looked into her literature for a possible cause and treatment.

It happened again on next visit. It cramped as soon as I got up off of the table so I called out to her. She hadn't even gone upstairs, so she was back in the room before I had a chance to cover up. I really didn't think much of it and didn't think she did either. She had to have seen my cock, but it was my thigh that she was concerned with. She got me back onto the table face up, quickly threw the towel back over my crotch and started working on my thigh. She definitely could feel where the issue was and worked it out.

At the next visit we discussed the cramping. She said she would spend extra time on that area, with the hopes that she could prevent it from happening. I think she felt offended; after a massage you should be so loose that you couldn't possibly cramp. She took it on as a challenge.

Now that was fine with me, but the longer she used her hands up close to my junk, the harder it was to not get excited. That time, when it was turn over time I had just a bit of a hard on, not that noticeable (which might say something about my size). After working my neck and chest she undraped the 'troublesome' leg all the way. Usually she just undraped it from the groin down. This time she uncovered it totally and just kept the sheet on my cock and other leg. She actually had to use the draping to gently nudge my cock over to the other side. It wasn't direct contact and I didn't give it too much thought. But up to that point I had never been that exposed in that way. And again she spent lots of extra time working there in close quarters to balls.

Afterwards she asked me if it was ok for her to stay in the room while I got off the table in case of cramping again. I figured she had already seen me, and I'm not shy, so ok. She stood off to the side and watched me when I took off the draping and got off the table naked. No cramping, so she left the room while I got dressed.

Figuring that the extra time spent on my thigh worked, that became the routine.

Over time she also became less concerned about

the draping covering my butt crack. After fussing with it once she asked if I minded going undraped while face down. I don't mind that as long as the room is warm enough so that's how we worked it. It was non- sexual: although my crevasse (i.e. butt crack) was exposed she didn't touch anything. It just allowed her better access to work my gluteus.

When I'd turn over she used a smaller towel to cover my dick, giving her access to my trouble spot without shifting the draping. I would move my dick over to the other side as I rolled over. She most likely had a good view, but would quickly cover me.

And that became the new routine – over the course of a dozen or so massages – probably around 6 months or so.

And then one visit it all changed.

It started with the usual routine, except that she didn't leave when I was getting out of my clothes. I don't think it was intentional. We were both use to me being naked face down. So when I walked into the room we started some conversation and without thinking of the protocol I started undressing. By the time we realized that this wasn't the 'right' way, it didn't really matter. So no big deal. She had seen my bare ass a lot; that was how she did my backside. And she had seen my cock a couple of times as well. Yes, usually just a quick look when I turned over. And she never really seemed to be looking there. But this was the first time there was frontal nudity for any length of time, and I did see that she was looking. Not 'licking her lips' looking, rather a detached professional look. But she was looking.

So of course I was thinking that over while she started the message. Was the touch any lighter, more sensual, after that? No, it was still a strong hard massage. But I was thinking it over and that's not a good thing. My mind started with 'what if?' and went from there. I started to get excited and my hard on was uncomfortable. So when she paused to pour out some more oil, I discreetly adjusted myself so my cock was lying flat on the table. I was hoping she didn't see that, or if she did then she wouldn't say anything. Wrong! She asked if I was OK, but I think she knew exactly what the problem was. I don't remember how I answered. She continued the massage, moving from my back to my ass.

It might have been my imagination, but it seemed as if she used more oil than the usual. And in order to prevent it from running off me onto the table, she scooped some of it back into her hands as it was heading down my crack. In doing so she brushed close to my asshole just briefly, and said something about being sorry. What was I supposed to say? I said that's ok, no problems. She then started to massage my gluteus as always, except that she seemed to move her hands lower down my butt and around onto my upper thigh. This move had her hands closer than ever before to my balls. On the last pass it felt as if she actually made contact. I let it pass and she started on the other cheek. She did the same move on that side and this time I was sure there was contact.

Now this wasn't like her so I looked up and asked her if she was ok. I remember that she smiled when she answered that yes, she was fine. She asked me if I was ok and I replied in the same way.

Now done with the glutes she moved on to my legs.

She started as usual, working from my ankles up. As she continued up my legs I was thinking again. Not good, because by the time she was concentrating on my upper thighs I was hard again. She let her hands linger there longer than usual, and massaging closer than usual.

Unfortunately for me, it was now time to turn over.

I knew that she sensed my hesitation, and I'm pretty sure she knew why. I did flip over and she could see that I was fully erect. I tried to figure out what to say, but before I could say anything she let me know that this was perfectly normal. Something about the blood flow, etc. She said that I had nothing to be embarrassed about, but she looked directly at my hard on when she emphasized the word 'nothing'. I sensed a smile in her tone. Very clinical, but yet, no so much.

As usual she used the small towel to cover me, but it didn't really cover anything. Most of my cock was hanging out. I was getting use to this, and was no longer embarrassed. As she worked on my chest I started to subside a bit. But this time she didn't avoid my nipples. She didn't really play with them, but she definitely massaged them with a good amount of pressure. That got me going a bit.

And then onto the legs and my trouble spots. I was hard again by this time and the little towel was waving like a flag on a windy day. She had to readjust it a couple of times. Finally, with a little laugh, she asked if it was ok to remove it. She said that since it's not going down, we might as well let it wave free.

Now, I've always been ok with nudity. I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I frequent clothing optional beaches at home and, if at all possible, when I am away on business. But this was different. I am not one to walk around with a hard on. If I get excited at a beach I either head into the water or roll over onto my front. But here I was fully naked, face up, with my dick pointing up to the sky, with a female rubbing me down. But my thinking was that since she didn't seem to mind, I might as well lay back and enjoy it.

With her hands working on my thighs, I didn't get any softer. She brushed the back of her hand against me on almost every stroke, but it really seemed like it was not on purpose. It was actually hard to avoid touching it.

The massage was winding down. I had been imagining that she would take care of me with a happy ending, but that didn't seem like something she would do.

What happened next surprised me. She said that she could see that this (pointing at my dick) wasn't relaxed as my other muscles were. She said that she wasn't going to help me with it, but if I wanted to take care of business she was fine with that. It took me a second or two to process this. I guess she took my hesitation as a yes, as she took her bottle of oil and drizzled some directly on my cock and stepped back. I started stroking myself, looking at her looking at me. She seemed to enjoy this and I definitely was into it by this time. It didn't take me very long to cum; I had been on the verge for most of the massage. She was still watching me as I came onto my chest, and handed me that towel when I was finished. She smiled and asked me if I was all better now. I laughed and said well, hell yes! She laughed as well.

As I finished cleaning up and got dressed, we discussed what had happened. She said that while she thinks a happy ending massage is good in theory, it was too much of a stretch of her ethics to actually give one. She said this was the next best thing. I said that it surprised me that it had gotten this far but she assured me that it happens. She said that she felt she could trust me to not talk about it, and that she had only ever had one other male client that she did this with. She also said that I shouldn't necessarily expect this on every massage, that we'd play it by ear. All of this conversation was very upfront and honest, so even though I had just masturbated in front of her, there was no sense of perversion or 'creepiness'.

From that day on we never worried about draping. What modesty was there to preserve? I didn't always get a hard on and when I did I didn't always take care of it. But sometimes I did – the signal being that she would hand me the bottle of oil and step back to watch. After a couple of these sessions I asked her if she enjoyed this. She laughed and said of course she did! I laughed as well and said that if she ever had any need to relax I would be glad to return the favor. It never came to that, but on one occasion she massaged her crotch from the outside as she watched me.

I have since moved out of state, I am not a regular client. If I do come back to visit I can call ahead and try to schedule. When I do we fall into the same routine.

I have never been involved in such a good working relationship.