A Good Morning

Story Info
Sandy awoke one morning with a tingling in her loins.
758 words
3.13
26.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is purely a work of fiction, and is intended for adults only. If you are a minor, click the BACK button on your browser now. The names in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to anybody is purely coincidental and unintentional. With that said, enjoy the story!

Sandy Taylor awoke from a deep sleep. It was 7:30 AM on a Saturday morning when she realised that she had the day off.

Sandy was a 5 foot 7 Brunette, skinny, with measurements of 36-24-38DD.

As she always slept naked, she got out of bed and jumped into the shower. Feeling the water stimulate her nipples into an erect state, she moaned slightly and pinched each one. Removing the showerhead from the wall, she lay down and turned the dial to ‘massage’ Letting the water pulsate onto her naked body, her left hand crept slightly to the south to her smooth, shaven womanhood. She was horny as hell.

“No,” she said to herself, “not right now.”

She washed her hair, and got out. As she began to dry her hair, the phone rang.

“Fuck! Who could that be at this time of the day?”

The call display read 555-2425, Sandy’s work, The Eager Beaver. She had been the bar’s number one stripper for 3 years running. “I’ll be damned if I am going to pick up that phone. Frank’s just going to want me to come into work this morning, and I’m not doing it today.” she thought to herself.

Sandy went downstairs and had breakfast. Bacon and eggs, her favourite.

After she did her dishes, she picked up the phone and called her friend, David Andrews.. “Dave! I’m horny, and I need your services. Can you come by and fulfill my desires? When? When do you think? RIGHT NOW! Great! See you soon honey!” She hung up the phone and ran upstairs to put on her sluttiest outfit, a green nightie with her crotchless panties and nipple holes cut out. She also grabbed her 9' vibrator, which met her needs when Dave, her sex slave, was not around.

Running downstairs half naked, she unbolted her door, and headed for the living room.

Sitting back on her EZ chair, she opened her legs, and started to play with her clit, using her rubber friend up and down, getting herself aroused until pussy juice was leaking out the folds of her womanhood.

She looked up and spotted Dave there. He already had his massive cock in his hand and he was stroking it watching the show. “Looks like you could use a hand or two.”

“Hey baby, I’m having a great time here, it would be better if you were here too. Get over here!” She tossed her ‘friend’ aside as Dave replaced it with his tongue. Flicking it up and down her now very large clit, tasting her juices until she came in waves of pleasure. He inserted his finger deep inside of her and stimulated her g-spot.
“OH GOD! YES.......YES....” Sandy was kicking her legs everywhere trying to control herself.

Dave got up, and sandy took his enormous cock in her mouth and started sucking it off, licking the shaft, and placing the tip just inside her mouth and tasting the head. “Oh Sandy, keep sucking, your mouth is so tight.” Sandy deep-throated him until he was about to spit seed. She had no intentions of letting him come just yet.


Pulling out and pumping his cock,.with her right hand and fondling his balls with her left, she looked up at him smiled, and said “You like that? Do you want to fuck my pussy? It’s waiting for you. I WANNA FUCK YOU NOW!” She ordered.

“With pleasure.” Dave exclaimed.

No, I’m in control here. She shoved Dave to the floor, he loved that, and sat on his cock a little bit, then slammed herself down fully. Sandy rode him like a wild stallion, up and down, for what seemed like eternity. Eternal pleasure for the both of them.

“Sandy, I’m coming! YES, I’M COMING!” Dave exclaimed.

“Yes baby, FILL ME UP WITH YOUR HOT AND STICKY ORGASMIC JUICE! I WANT TO FEEL IT ALL UP INSIDE ME!”

Dave came with spurt after spurt of semen filling up sandy’s pussy until his dick was completely empty. Kissing him on the lips she thanked him for the morning, and sent him home with a $50 bill in his pocket.

“Yes, this has been a fine morning,“ she thought to herself as she dressed, “a fine morning indeed.”