A Good Move for Todd Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana had made full use of her time since she left my room, the smells from the kitchen were quite mouth watering and I could hardly wait for dinner to begin. I walked up behind her, took her in my arms nuzzled her neck and said,

“That smells delicious my pet, almost as good as you” She had showered and changed and was wearing a really expensive perfume. I felt her backside grinding into my groin, but before we could take it any further, the doorbell rang and she went to answer it,

“Hello Irene, how nice of you to be on time, come on in, Todd is in the kitchen” I heard her say.

Irene walked in, stood in the doorway and she was looking gorgeous. She was wearing the maid’s uniform, as I had asked, the skirt half way up her thighs and showing just a hint of stocking tops, her pert breasts pushed against the tight, almost see through white blouse and her dark nipples were hard and erect. I confidently walked over to her, reached below her skirt to see if she had left her panties off and that is when I got the shock of my young life. ‘Whack!’ She gave me a roundhouse slap, which echoed around the kitchen and said,

“Don’t even think about touching me young man, I’m dressed like this, only because I lost the silly bet; I’ll serve your dinner, but I’m not here to serve your sexual needs, Ok?” I was momentarily taken aback, there was more to Irene than met the eye and I would have to be a lot more subtle in my approach if I wanted to get into her, sweet, bald snatch. Oh yes, before her slap knocked me away, my fingers had felt her freshly shaved pussy, unencumbered by any panties, so she had gone quite a way to complying with my request, but why? I thought to myself; and for whom?

“Well, you can start by serving us a drink in the lounge, there is a bottle of white wine in the refrigerator” I took Dana’s arm and we left her to her task, as soon as we sat down, Dana said,

“Are you alright, that was one hell of a slap she gave you?” I told her that I was fine and she went on, “I felt like hitting her back, she had no right to treat you like that.” She looked furious, so I kissed her, let my hand drape around her neck and linger on her breast, my fingers rolling her stiffening nipple. I heard a cough and glanced up to see Irene, standing in front of us, looking embarrassed and holding a tray with three glasses on it.

“Why are there three glasses Irene? The maid does not drink with her Master and Mistress, put them down and go back to the kitchen, I’ll call you when we are ready to be served” I said maliciously. I had moved my hand to Dana’s thigh and had parted her legs. As Irene bent down, showing us her tits in the process, she stared right up Dana’s short skirt and had an unobstructed view of her open pussy. She couldn’t take her eyes of Dana’s glistening sex, or my fingers which were gently stroking it. She stood upright and glared at me, horrified that I should be taking such liberties with her friend, but she couldn’t disguise her own heightened sense of arousal. I gave her a wave of dismissal, which really pissed her off and she turned and almost ran out of the room.

A short time later, we took our places for dinner, with Dana sitting directly opposite me. I had undone the top buttons on her blouse and her tits were barely covered, her skirt was high on her thighs and she sat with her legs, lewdly parted, which gave my naked toes access to her dripping pussy. My cock was out of my slacks and Dana was rubbing it gently with a nylon covered foot. That was the sight that greeted Irene on her return. She was both, embarrassed and confused and didn’t know where to look. She served us our meals and asked if there would be anything else that we required. I told her that she could get us another glass of wine and while she was out, I beckoned Dana to get between my knees and suck on my stiffening manhood.

When Irene returned, she couldn’t see any sign of Dana. Until that was, I knocked my fork onto the floor and she bent to retrieve it. I heard her gasp when she spotted Dana’s face buried in my lap, sucking my rod, for all she was worth. Smiling at her blushes, I said,

“That will be all Irene, unless you have seen something you might like?” Again, she gave me a look that she wished, would kill me and stormed from the room. I gently and reluctantly pulled Dana off my throbbing dick and told her to eat her dinner before it got cold, she would get her ‘sweet’ later.

It was very quiet in the kitchen and when we had finished, I got up to see what Irene was doing. The sight that met my eyes was right out of a sex fantasy magazine, the French maid masturbating on a kitchen chair! Irene was laid back, legs outstretched and parted, with her fingers like pistons, frigging her juicy, smooth, pussy. Her blouse was undone and she was rolling and pinching one of her elongated nipples. I used hand signals, to tell Dana to join me and I put a finger to my lips, for her to keep quiet.

I guess the situation she was put into and the things that she had witnessed Dana and I doing together, had become too much for Irene to stand and she needed release. I whispered in Dana’s ear that she should help her friend out and pushed her to her knees. With no hesitation, she crawled over between her sister-in-law’s wide spread thighs and placed her lips on the warm inside of one, just above her stocking top. Irene’s eyes flew open in shock at having been discovered, but when she felt Dana’s tongue licking towards her aroused sex, she forgot her embarrassment and roughly grabbed her head, pulling her hard against herself and held Dana in a headlock with her strong thighs.

Although Dana had never experienced lesbian love before, she instinctively knew what to do to give Irene the maximum pleasure and from Irene’s explosive reaction, that is exactly what she was doing now. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and as I stroked it, I rubbed the pre cum all over the head, getting it wet enough to sample the anal delights of my pet’s back passage.

I knelt between her thighs and ran it over her gaping slit, if it hadn’t been lubricated enough before, then it certainly was now. Dana’s pussy was dripping with juices, caused by her oral ministrations to Irene’s delightfully juicy sex and she easily allowed me access, past her sphincter and into her tight passage. Irene was so far gone that she paid no attention to me fucking Dana’s puckered anus, lost as she was, in her own lust and feeling her orgasm fast approaching. She had Dana’s nipples between her fingers and thumbs and I could see that she was pinching them cruelly. Each time she did it, I felt Dana’s muscles contract and I could feel my balls read to empty their load of hot jism into her bowels.

Irene was moaning loudly and bucking her hips into Dana’s face, she was ready to unload soon too and when I jammed my thumb into Dana’s pussy and pinched her clit with my fingers, there was a simultaneous release from all three of us. I flooded Dana’s ass, she soaked my hand and Irene filled her hungry mouth with as much cumm as I have ever seen any woman deliver, before or since.

After a suitable recovery time, with lots of stroking and petting, I suggested we get more comfortable and retire to Dana’s bedroom, with its king size bed and large Jacuzzi. This suggestion was readily agreed to by the ladies and within a few minutes of undressing each other, we were all luxuriating in the warm streams of bubbles. Dana was positioned between me and Irene and I began to wonder how our relationship might change from this day onwards. Time would tell I guess and with the excitement of youth, I looked forward to the new experiences, which were yet to come.

12