A Good Move for Todd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Don’t you want to dive in too Todd?” For about the hundredth time that day, I felt my cock stirring in my swimming trunks, “It is really very warm and sticky today, don’t you agree?” I was lost for words as, keeping an eye on Mum and Dad, she slid aside the crotch of her bikini bottoms and showed me just how wet her sex was.

That did it for me; I had to get into the water before my folks spotted my enormous erection. I smiled at Dana and said,

“Keep it moist Dana, we can continue with our lessons later.” I quickly turned and dived in the cooling water and even that did nothing to quell my ardour.

After a while we had all cooled off enough and were towelling ourselves dry, when Dad reminded me that I had some chores to do for Dana. She chipped in by saying that why didn’t, Dad take Mum out for dinner somewhere and that she would take care of my needs. They thought that was a wonderful idea and that if she was sure she didn’t mind, they would go right away.

No sooner had the car left the driveway than, Dana took my hand and took me upstairs to her bedroom. I could see my room from her window and it brought back memories of the previous evening. I felt Dana rub herself against me and whisper in my ear,

“Did you like what you saw last night Todd? I enjoyed watching you cum over the window for me. Now let’s take a shower together and we will continue from where we left off yesterday”

As she was whispering, she had undone my shorts and they fell to my ankles, her bikini quickly followed and we went through to her en suite bathroom. While we let the water adjust to the correct temperature, we hugged and kissed, our tongues explored each others mouths and our hands stroked warm flesh. The water felt wonderful as it cascaded between us, bouncing off the end of my very hard penis and over Dana’s sensitive pussy. She sank to the tiled floor and on her knees in front of me she said,

“Todd, I want your young cum, let me swallow it baby. Besides, you’ll last longer later, if I take your first load now” Her lips slowly engulfed my blood engorged manhood and soon I felt her throat around the bulbous head. She began to hum and the vibrations in her throat felt terrific. I felt my sap rising and holding her head in my hands; I unleashed my spunk into her gasping mouth. The tension that had been building all day was suddenly released and I watched in awe as she took every single drop. She looked up at me, opened her mouth so I could see my cum coating her tongue and lips and then she swallowed it all and said,

“Who needs food when I can have nectar like that every day? I can, can’t I Todd? You will give me my daily dose of protein, won’t you?” I smiled and told her that I would insist she did and that it was my turn to pleasure her now. We dried each other off and we lay on the bed, gently exploring our bodies. She told me where a woman liked to be touched, how much pressure to use and that now, she would like me to give her oral sex.

She lay back with her knees raised and her legs wide apart, as she had been the previous night when I watched her frigging herself. I knelt between her legs and kissed the insides of her soft thighs, letting my tongue caress her warm skin. My nose touched her clit and I saw droplets of moisture gather along her open slit. She peeled her lips apart, like the petals of a rose and her hard little bud came into my view. Instinctively, my tongue teased it and as my lips enclosed it, I gently sucked until I heard her moaning. I probed her entrance with two fingers and felt the heat and the slippery wetness of her juices as her hips lifted from the bed. I knew that this was a sign, telling me that she was about to climax and I increased suction and put in a third finger. She cried out and I felt her inner muscles clamp down hard on my digits and a gush of hot liquid ran over my chin and onto her thighs. Lazily, I licked her essence and as fast as I removed it, so she replaced it, her tummy fluttered and tensed continually, until at last she was spent.

“Oh My God! Todd! That was wonderful, I don’t have anything to teach you about pleasing a woman orally, you’re a natural. Just hold me and stroke me, while I recover and then, I want this inside me, where your fingers have just been.” She said, slowly stroking my already hard cock.

It wasn’t long before Dana and I were enjoying sex on a daily basis and I upheld my commitment to give her, her daily dose of protein, as she wanted. She said it kept her looking young, drinking the seed of a younger man; and who was I to argue.

My staying power had increased from the early days and we were having sessions, which lasted two or three hours. She was capable of multiple orgasms and I loved keeping her in the throes of ecstasy until, I would eventually succumb to her milking pussy and deliver my hot creamy cum to mingle with hers.

Mum and Dad didn’t question the time I was spending at Dana’s house, they were just glad that I was keeping out of trouble, I suppose. I was far more helpful than I had been before and Dana kept telling them, what a huge help I was to her and how wonderful it was to have a man around to do the chores again.

We often masturbated together, through our bedroom windows, before finally retiring to our beds and it had become a bit of a ritual. So much so, that when I looked over and saw her bedroom curtains shut this night, I got quite a surprise. We had had a lunch time session, so I was ready and willing to shoot my load again. When I left, she had winked and told me that she would see me for our usual goodnight kiss, which was why, I couldn’t understand her curtains being shut.

I got into bed and tossed and turned, but it was hopeless, I wasn’t used to sleeping with a full ball bag. While I was rooting about in the back of my wardrobe, for the porn magazine I kept hidden there, I thought I heard a muffled scream from Dana’s window. I looked over and saw shadows moving behind the curtains.

There was someone in the house with her, I could see, but she had never mentioned that she was expecting company. All thoughts of having a quick wank before bed disappeared and I threw on my jeans and tee shirt and crept silently down the stairs.

Dana’s door was unlocked, so I let myself in quietly. As I had left our house, I had picked up my baseball bat and I was prepared to use it, if I had to. I could hear moaning and the bedsprings squeaking coming from up the stairs. I had mixed emotions, should I confront her, like a jealous husband? Or, should I just accept that I was her toy boy and leave well alone? That decision was taken out of my hands, when I heard Dana cry out again and; a male voice said,

“Shut the fuck up bitch, you’re still my fucking wife, your ass is grass and I’m your bastard gardener!” This was followed by a slap and another muffled cry from Dana.

I took the stairs, two at a time and burst through her bedroom door. I was not prepared for the sight that met me. Dana was tied; face down, to the four corners of her bed! And, I guess, from what I heard earlier, her husband was balls deep in her ass. From the livid hand marks on her buttocks, I realised why I had heard her cries, because, even although he had gagged her, with her own panties, she was in pain. Call it love, frustration, protectiveness, whatever, my blood ran cold! I lashed out with the bat and I caught him a belter, he collapsed on top of her, dead to the world, but not dead to life, fortunately. I dragged him off her and couldn’t help but smile at his tiny tadger.

When he eventually regained his senses, he looked at me in disbelief and said,

“You’re no more than a boy! Ok! A boy, with a fucking big bat! You are welcome to her!” I nearly put out his lights permanently, but, I told him to get the fuck out of here and never to return.

After her husband dressed and left the house, I removed Dana’s panties from her mouth, she coughed and looked at me with relief and said,

“Oh baby, thank you for saving me from that bastard. That was one of the reasons I threw him out, he liked to hurt and humiliate me and I hated it. Set me free please Todd and I will show you how grateful I am”

I had been gently running my hands over her abused buttocks and let my fingers slip between her outspread thighs. She was as wet as I have ever known her and on closer inspection, I noticed a damp patch on the sheets, she had been enjoying what was happening to her, or I was sadly mistaken.

“Ummmm….. I think I’ll leave you tied Dana, but no gag; I want to hear you begging to be allowed to climax. How do you feel about that ……………my pet?” I said and felt her inner walls spasm around my probing fingers, “You will not climax until I tell you to. Do you understand…… pet?” I was going to enjoy having this older woman as my personal sex toy and smiled as I heard her say,

“Yes Master, I understand”

12