A Good Night to Hunt

Story Info
To enjoy the night takes so much work.
10.7k words
4.35
27.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1-I Love Halloween

So you want to know my story, huh? Okay I'll tell you. I'll tell you the whole thing but you've got to let me tell it in my own way. I'll be glad to tell you. I'll be glad to get it all out.

First, let me have a beer. Then I'll sit here and lay the whole thing out for you. This may take a while so we might as well get comfortable. There are a few things that you have to understand to follow along so bear with me, I'll get to it all.

You know, I love Halloween. It's my favorite night of the year. But it's tough. To make everything turn out just right takes so much work. If you really want to enjoy the holiday, you have to be willing to make the commitment and do the work.

Halloween is unique. It's the one night of the year that you can be anyone or anything you want to be. You can let yourself go and indulge your fantasies. By putting on a simple mask you can become who you want to be. Or by taking off your mask you can be the person you really are. No matter how you would be judged on any other day, on Halloween no one will pass judgment on you. I've always felt so safe in knowing that.

My real name is Eve. I like it because that's the name that God gave the first woman. It's fitting too because I'm the last woman you'll see before you meet God face-to-face. Like an avenging angel sent to earth to do God's will, I strike down evil. I get justice when no one thinks there'll ever be justice. I perform miracles just like a Saint. That's me, Saint Eve.

Halloween is the night I've picked as mine. It's the night I kill. To be honest I'm not really sure if I picked it or if it picked me. You see, when I was eleven my parents died on Halloween. So for a long time I hated it, but I changed that. Now I love it.

On one hand I'm a walking, talking cliché from a bad horror movie. But I don't mind because I get to fix things that no one else can fix. The reason no one else can do what I do is because they have something to live for and I don't. Having something to live for cripples people because it makes them afraid to die. I'm not afraid to die; I'm fine with it. I just want to take some people with me.

On the other hand, I'm as unique as Halloween. Everyone in law enforcement knows serial killers are men. Women who killed multiple people don't fall into the category of serial killer because they don't devise a plan and execute it like men do. But you know what they say-for every rule there's an exception. I guess I'm exceptional.

It's important for me to tell you that this year is my last. Like always I know I might not survive, but that's okay. This year I'm thirty-one years old and this will be my 11th kill. I think it's time to stop dressing up playing archangel and grow up. But before I do, let me tell you about my favorite Halloweens.

Chapter 2-Politicians Suck

Ron Mann was a hard working, clean-cut, conservative fundraiser for the biggest bible-thumping minister/politician around. Of course Ronald was also an abusive pedophile. He not only defiled his own daughter but also pimped her out to his boss.

I enjoyed killing Ron a lot. As always I try to find a way to do it in a way that's appropriate for the target. As a piece of advice, if you want to become a killer like me, remember this-don't kill the same way every time. That kind of pattern shows up and makes it easier for the cops to find you. I work hard to avoid that.

I met Ron at a fundraising dinner on October 30th. It was a costume party and I dressed just for him. I got an invitation and got his attention by contributing to his boss's campaign (under an assumed name of course). The outfit I wore and the way I wore my hair also helped. I'd taken a picture of his daughter coming home from school. Then I wore my hair like hers and put together a schoolgirl costume that was identical to the one his little girl wears every day when he picks her up from school.

It didn't take very much flirting to get him to meet me for dinner the next night. Ron did surprise me when I showed up at his hotel for dinner. When I saw his boss was with him, I thought my plan was ruined. Even if the old bastard deserved to die, I hadn't planned on killing him.

As soon as he introduced me his boss said, "I remember you from the party last night. You had the cutest costume, my dear. It was delightful and very fetching on you."

"Well thank you, Sir. Aren't you a deliciously sweet man?" I responded with a giggle.

When he came on to me, I knew I was going to have twice the work on my hands. I was going to kill them both. The insulin I brought to give Ron a heart attack would take care of his boss and I'd deal with Ron afterward. After a few minutes of chitchat, Ron said he was going to step down the hall to get some ice. Evidently that was their usual routine, because as soon as he was out the door that sick old man was all over me.

Naturally he thought I was overcome with passion from the attention of such an important, powerful man. I all but swooned. The disgust was almost too much when he asked if I had my costume from the party with me. Ron must have told him that I'd promised to bring it along for fun. I'd laid it on pretty thick when I told Ron how much I liked to role-play.

I said, "Why don't you sit here on the bed and get comfortable. I'll just step in the little girl's room to change. Maybe when I get back I can find out if you're as sweet and delicious a man as I think you are."

It was just too easy. Here was the man who wanted to bring virtue and morality back to America, almost drooling over the prospect of a blowjob from a little girl.

When I came out I played the part to the hilt. I let him lead me in his sick fantasy of seduction. His puny little excuse for a dick was almost obscured by his belly as he sat there. After I sat in his lap I pushed on his shoulders to make him lay back. As I slid down to suck his dick, I told him that I wasn't sure what to do and I would need his help. He'd have to help teach me what to do.

It was wonderfully ironic to me that I was about to fellate the man who'd persecuted our former President so intensely. I kept thinking, "Impeach this you fucking hypocrite."

He was only too willing and I think he might have even enjoyed the little nip of my teeth along his shaft before he explained how I should wrap my lips around them. The pain from my scraping teeth masked the injection I gave him. After a minute I thought he might need a second shot so I started to nibble and bite on his fleshy thighs, hoping to give him another shot. He didn't need it. Before he was even close to shooting off, he was clutching his chest. The camera I had in my purse got a great shot of him as he died.

Of course Ron put me in a car and hustled me out of there. That was a big help for me. No one could ever know that this prominent man had died while getting blowjob from a woman dressed like a little girl.

So Ron helped me get away. With the help of some flunkies, Ron got his boss out of the hotel room then put me in a car to take me to a chartered plane.

"Please pull over, I'm going to be sick." I said scrambling for door of the car. As soon as he could get to the side of the road, I jumped out and ran to the edge of the bushes along the road to the small airstrip. It was kind of funny because this was one of my escape plans in case things went wrong.

I had a plane waiting for me in case I needed to fly out. So there we were on the other side of town, me bent over at the waist, pretending to throw up. I knew my bare ass and pussy were there for Ron to see under the tiny skirt. Just as I expected he couldn't resist. I'd only been there for a minute before he slid up behind me and put his hand on the small of my back saying, "Are you okay?"

"It's just been such a night. I can't believe it." I said, sobbing into a tissue as I stood up. I leaned against him as though I was too weak to stand.

Slowly he slid his hand down and grabbed my ass as he said, "I'm sorry this night turned out like this. I wish we had a chance to have some fun too."

Pushing back into his "comforting" embrace I gave him a chance to be a good man or a deviant. He made the wrong choice when he started let his hands roam all over my body. He went from comforting gentleman to pervert in less than six seconds. I let him feel me up and grind his hardening dick into my firm ass. His hands were under the blouse of my school uniform and on the way up my thigh to play with my pussy. I let him go on long enough to assure myself that he'd die with a hard on. I was hoping his daughter would know that thinking with his dick had led to his death.

Luckily for me Ron and his boss supported state laws to protect their citizens' right to carry a concealed handgun. My little silenced .22 was barely noticeable in the still night. It's a tiny little girly gun with a clip that holds eight rounds, but one shot through his temple was all it took. I took the silencer with me. I always worn gloves when I loaded or cleaned the gun so I knew it would be safe to leave behind.

The next morning he was found lying next to his car with the doors open and the engine running. It was an apparent suicide. A short walk to the plane and I was gone.

It was few days later when an envelope arrived at his home, addressed to his wife. Inside were pictures of Ron with me. There was also a picture of me sucking his boss' cock as he died. Since I was dressed as his daughter and I was about her size, his wife thought it was her little girl.

After a lot of tears and hugs the whole truth came out. She didn't attend Ron or his boss' funeral. She never bought him a headstone or visited his grave. She re-married and with counseling and lots of love she and her little girl were okay. I set up a trust fund for situations just like this. If they had needed it, it would have taken care of everything.

Chapter 3-The Embezzling Lezzie

A couple of years ago I got to indulge my lesbian side as I hunted my target. Her name was Jacqueline Crimson and she was an embezzler. The press called her Red Jackie. She was a great example of what it takes to break through the glass ceiling. Jackie was the CEO of a Fortune 500 corporation before she was 40.

The bad news is she learned the wrong games and played them much too well. You see, even though her company went belly-up and all the investors and employees lost everything, she was doing great. The golden parachute she had gave her $15,000,000 in cash and of course that was in addition to the money that disappeared.

The pension funds were gone, leaving thousands with no money for their retirement. The cash reserves were gone, making it impossible to keep the doors open. And the capital value of the company was down to virtually nothing, making the stock plummet in value. But despite all that she was swimming in it.

That's where I met her-swimming. "The Sweet Kitty" out of Miami was anchored just off shore in the Caymans. Through binoculars I saw her strutting around topless on board her boat. She was a striking woman. 5' 9" in her bare feet with a lean, strong body that can only be maintained through the use of expensive personal training and discrete plastic surgery. Her C cup breasts defied gravity, as did her firm, tan ass. Bright red hair hung from her hair in perfect waves as she bossed her crew around.

I'd rented a yacht for three months and had spent a two months cruising around as I set up for her to arrive. By now everyone in town knew my story. I made sure of it. Coming up with just the right story is so important. This time I was a poor-little rich girl who'd embarrassed her parents by getting caught making out with her girlfriend one too many times. It was perfect. The giant sunglasses, hats and unbelievably skimpy clothes made it virtually impossible for anyone to identify me. There I was alone aboard my big old boat, bored and horny, wishing I could find a like-minded girl to play with. Young, rich, and beautiful, I was the perfect bait for a bored and horny old lez like Jackie.

The water was calm until I dropped my cover up on the deck and dove in. Jackie was sunning on the foredeck of her boat close enough to see I was naked, but far enough away to make her strain to see any details. It took three dives on the bow of the boat for her to figure out how to get my attention. She started clapping saying, "Bravo. Nice form."

Playing hard to get, I just waved and went on with my diving and swimming. It wasn't long before I heard the splash as she got in the water as well. I could hear her paddling toward me so I got out and dove in again. She was going to have to work for it and she did. Before I could get out again, she got close enough to say hello. After some pathetic small talk we made a date for dinner that night.

She was facing the door when I showed up at the restaurant. I choose it because I knew the sun would be setting behind me as I walked in. The sun's glow through the sheer material of my dress outlined every curve and left no doubt that I was naked underneath. It was first of many little things I did to tease and tempt Jackie that night.

Two hours and fifteen minutes later she was on her hands and knees eating my pussy. I leaned back against the edge of the bed in the master cabin of her boat and let her eat me. That girl loved to eat pussy and she was good at it. But I wanted to see how far I could push it. Slowly I slid onto the bed and spread my legs further and further apart. With my hand wrapped in her hair she didn't have a choice but to follow.

When I was stretched out flat with my legs straight out in the air I tilted my pelvis to drive her tongue as deep as it could go into my pussy. Her long, hot tongue slid in and out making me come again. By now her face was drenched with my juices and I was ready to feel her mouth on my sweet little rosebud. Guiding her face downward I forced her to kiss my ass.

After licking all the way up and down from my clit to my asshole twice she finally plunged her tongue up inside my poop chute. I came again, this time just from her oral digits action in my ass. I came and I came hard, convulsing so hard I was worried I might break her nose as my hips flailed in mid-air.

She loved it. I could hear and feel it as a moan built up from deep in her throat and she came with me. Turning my head I could see her shoving her fingers in and out of her hot box in sync with her tongue as it thrust in and out of my little rosebud.

That night she learned in no uncertain terms who was in charge. After I came I collapsed onto her soft bed and told her, "You are one fine pussy-eater, aren't you? God, I loved that. Now I want you to get off for me. I heard you coming while you ate my ass. Don't try to pretend you weren't playing with your pussy while you ate mine. I saw you. Now I want you to do it again so I can watch."

She started to climb up on the bed with me saying, "Okay, Babe. I'd like to get off again. Let's get comfortable."

I put my foot on her chest and said, "No. I want you to do it just like you did-squatting down on the floor right there."

I turned and watched as she settled back into position. Rolling over on my side I lay across the end of the bed and smiled as she started playing with her tits and rubbing her clit. As she started to get close I said, "You are hot, Girl, I can't wait to get you to my place and strap on a big long cock to fuck you." When I said that she came again and again quivering until she curled up on the floor exhausted.

A week later she and I both dressed up as men and had dinner in town. While the locals celebrated The Day Of The Dead, we had our own little Halloween costume party. Under my slacks I wore a 14" strap on. When we danced I pulled her close and ground it against her pants covered cunt. Her eyes looked like saucers when she felt the size of it.

By now she was used to me being in charge. I think she liked it because it was such a change from her work life. It didn't make any difference to me; it just made it easier to manipulate the situation to fit my plans. Night after night I had her on her knees eating me out. After that I'd tie her to the bed and fuck every hole in her body until neither of us could come anymore.

While she was tied up and passed out I had time to look around her boat and find her back account numbers and access codes. I'd fucked her just like she'd fucked her employees and stockholders out of their money. Since I was a stockholder I felt like we were almost even. Now it was time for the big finish.

That night our little games started out differently. Instead of tying her up, I handcuffed her lying across the bed with her ass up in the air. Then after slipping a blindfold over her eyes, I whispered in her ear, "This is going to be so much fun."

My big, fake cock rubbed against her cheek as I teased her with it. When I slid the head between her lips she tried to squirm away. I knew from past nights of making her lick my strap on clean of her juices that she couldn't suck a cock. Too many nights of eating pussy and no experience with a cock made her a piss poor cocksucker. After I made fun of her lack of cock-sucking skill, she made an effort, but she never got the hang of it.

Tonight though she was going to get this cock all the way down her throat. I let her get just the head slick before I climbed on the bed behind her and said, "Hmm, I wonder...which hole should I fuck first tonight-your pussy or your ass?"

"Oh, fuck my pussy, Babe. Please stick it in my pussy. Get that cock nice and slick and fuck my pussy."

"Well, I don't know maybe I should...or maybe I should let you feel what it's like to get fucked that way you fucked over so many people.... I don't know."

She tensed up from head to toe. I didn't even have to check to know her pussy was dry as a bone after that. "What are you talking about, Babe?" she asked.

"Oh, you know. When you fucked all your employees and stockholders over none of them were ready for it...so I don't think I should get you ready for it either." With that I forced the full 14" all the way up her pussy.

If it weren't for the parties going on all around us, her screams would have brought the cops for sure. As it was, it was just another wail in the night. She was almost as loud when I pulled it out. After a few strokes whimpering and sobbing replaced the wailing. Maybe I'm a bit of a sadist or maybe I'm just an evil bitch, but I got off hard as the short end of that strap on rubbed against my clit. It hit my clit just right as I fucked her.

When I slid that big cock out of her I could see her body sag in defeat. She didn't have a clue that I wasn't finished yet. Her little asshole had been the target of my lust more than once. But even with our other nights or debauchery, she wasn't ready to take that truncheon up her tight little hole.

This time she only screamed once. After that it was just begging and pleading. Praying and promising me anything I wanted if I just stopped reaming her out. I told her, "Think of all the people you screwed over to get to the top. And think of all the people you reamed when you stole their money and let your company go belly up."

It didn't take me as long to come this time. That first one primed my pussy so well that my second climax was quick and I came with a shout. "You know what, Bitch? You're a good fuck. It's a shame you never let any guys tap this fine ass of yours."

"When she didn't say anything to that I went on. You do have a lot to learn about sucking cock though. Oh, you can eat pussy like a pro, but you're no good with a cock."

She groaned softly as I pulled my dirty, bloody, fake cock slowly out of her ass. I moved around to the side of the bed where her head hung down. "But don't worry, Bitch. I'm going to let you practice some more right now. Tonight I'm going to teach you how to take a cock deep when I fuck your throat."