A Good Service Call

Story Info
She got more than her computer fixed.
2.2k words
4.05
99k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dan. I work IT for a large phone company, but will do some side jobs occasionally. Working for companies with their networks and email, and sometimes people call for help with their PC's, to remove spy-ware and viruses, work on printers etc. One day I got a call from a woman named Lisa. She said she got my number from a friend. She asked me if I could help her with her PC as it was running slow and she was getting pop ups. She was a bit out of town, but who am I to turn down a job?

She emailed me her address and I drove out to her house. She lived in a nice house out side of the city. I knocked on the door and Lisa came to open it. She was beautiful. Tall with long black hair, she was wearing and nice button red shirt and a short black skirt with black stockings.

She smiled as she led me in to her office, saying "Thanks for coming on such short notice."

"No problem", I said. "What is the problem?"

She said she was getting pop ups and it was running slow. I was thinking that maybe her husband was the culprit; it usually is the husband, sneaking on and looking at porn.

"Does your husband use the computer?" I asked. I usually try to be discrete, no reason to get the guy in trouble.

"No" She said. "He's at work and never around anyway. I'm the only one that uses this computer."

I looked at Lisa again. She had smoldering eyes, and you could see that she wasn't too happy about his absence. She had a bit of a lonely look, which was surprising as she was very hot. She had a sense of passion about her that was hard to miss. But she also had a bit of sadness.

She must have thought I was looking at her a bit too long, cause she suddenly turned away, blushing a bit.

"I am dressed up for a show I am going to tonight. I was hoping you would be able to fix this before I had to go."

I said "I will do my best, show me the problem."

We moved to the computer desk, and I sat down as she started the PC. She was standing behind me, and as she leaned over to start the computer, her breast brushed on my shoulder. She seemed to linger there a minute and I definitely took notice. When the computer came up I started to look around at the programs for anything obvious. Lisa asked if I would like a drink, and I said sure, what ever you have.

As soon as she left I went into the browser history. I wanted to know what se had been looking at. There were lots of websites about submission and a few movies she had been watching. I turned one on quickly and saw a long legged woman, with her skirt around her waist, bent over a man knee and being spanked. Now I knew what that look in her eyes had been, and I knew what I needed to do. I turned the video off just as Lisa was walking into the room.

She was carrying a long neck Budweiser, and had a cocktail for herself. "Got to get ready for the show" she smiled.

I began to work on the computer and clear out the history and start up files, removing the spy-ware and apps that where slowing it down. While I was working Lisa was moving around the office. She was picking up paper and tidying up. Every time I looked at her she was bent over a table or chair, her ass always in my direction and her skirt riding up. It was a show that I was enjoying, and her teasing was definitely turning me on. After about 1/2 hour I was done with the computer, but not ready to go.

Lisa was finished with her drink, and asked if I wanted another beer. I said yes, and when she came back I stood up to take the drink. She was standing right in front of me, and as she handed me the beer, I let my eyes run up and down her body. When I got to her eyes they were staring at me, but she wasn't moving. I held her gaze for a minute until she looked away again. She stepped back and put her drink down. I moved forward and took her hand and pulled her body against mine, my other hand wrapping around her waist. When she looked up at me I kissed her. I kissed her hard on her mouth, my tongue forcing it way between her lips. She kissed me for a second and then began struggling to get away.

She pushed hard against my chest, "No!" She screamed. "You must stop!"

She was backing away from me. I stepped forward, following her until she reached the wall. When she backed into the wall I stepped right up to her body and put my arms against the wall, pinning her arms to her sides.

"You must stop" She said, "I can't do this, I don't want to do this!" She was trembling. I reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling down until her face looked up at me.

I looked into her eyes and said "You will do this!" And then I kissed her again. This time she struggled and tried to push me away, but I had her pressed to the wall, my hand holding her hair, and my other hand on her ass pulling her against my body.

I felt her body give just a little and push against my cock. I reached up and began rubbing her tits through her shirt. Her nipples were rock hard and I heard a moan come from her lips while I was kissing her.

"I knew you wanted it, I could feel it. A hot bitch like you, home all alone, you need this!"

"NO! I said stop! You can't come in here and do what you want! Take your hands off me!" Lisa was struggling again, trying to push me away, but I wasn't moving.

"Shut up." I said and kissed her again. "I can and will do what I want. You are just a whore waiting for me to take you."

I reached up and grabbed the front of her shirt, ripping it open, the buttons flying across the room. Her nipples were hard and exposed. I grabbed and twisted her nipple and her screams of protest turned to a whimper of pain.

"Please stop, I don't want to do this." There was a hint of a tear in her eye. My hand slid up her thigh, under her dress and up to her pussy. The heat was emanating from her body, and I could feel moistness on her pantyhose.

"Yes you do." I said as I was rubbing her pussy through the velvety material. "I can feel how much you want this, you are already wet, slut." She softly groaned as my hand, under her skirt was rubbing against her pussy. I leaned down and took a nipple in my mouth, licking around it, until I suddenly bit down. Lisa's sharp intake of breathe allowed me to pull her down to her knees by her hair. "Take my cock out, you are going to suck it now!" I demanded.

She looked up at me, "No I said I don't want to!" She was defiant. There was a little fire in her eyes now and she began to struggle to her feet. I reached down and slapped her face. "I said suck my cock!" I growled at her. Her face flushed a little but she looked away and reached up to undo my buckle and open my jeans.

Lisa pulled my jeans and boxers down to me knees and my cock jumped out to her lips. I pushed her head forward until my cock slipped past her lips and into her hot mouth. I started to fuck her mouth pushing my cock deeper into her throat until she had swallowed my cock to my balls. I was looking into her eyes,

"Suck my cock, whore. Suck it like the slut you are!" Lisa's head started to bob up and down on my cock, I moved my hands to hold her head on either side and really began to fuck her. Lisa was moaning and I had never had a blow jobs as good. "Ohh yes, God you are hot. You love my cock in your throat" I could feel Lisa moan when my cock hit the back of her throat. This bitch loved to suck cock and was about to make me cum. My cock was about to explode, but I wanted her pussy.

I pulled my cock out of her hot mouth and grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the couch. Lisa was fighting, trying to get away from my hold, but I was to strong for her. I found a scarf draped over the back of the couch and wrapped it around her wrists. I tied her wrist together behind her back, and pushed her over the arm. I reached down under her skirt and flipped it over her back. I rubbed her pussy through her hose, Lisa moaned as I rubbed my finger across her clit. She was soaking wet. I slapped her ass hard, feeling the silkiness of the hose on her ass. Lisa screamed when I grabbed the hose in each hand and ripped them apart. I was now able to touch her bare smooth ass. I kicked her legs apart, grabbed my cock and pushed it against her wet pussy. I rubbed my cock up and down, getting it wet as it opened the folds of her pussy, I slid just inside the entrance and grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her pussy.

Her body stiffened up as my cock hit the bottom of her pussy. I fucked her as deep as I could. She was now pushing back against me, fucking me back. I was pounding her pussy, slapping her ass and I felt her body shudder. She screamed "NOOO, Stop, I'm cumming!" and her body shook and convulsed as I continued to ream her sopping pussy.

I slipped my cock out her of her gushing pussy and put it against her tight little ass. "I am going to fuck this tight little ass of yours!" I said.

"No please don't!" Lisa cried. "No one has ever done that!" I couldn't believe that. Her ass was so nice and round, it was perfect for fucking! I had to have it! I pushed hard until the tip of my cock, slick with her pussy juice popped into her tight little ass. I pushed as she screamed until my balls pushed against her clit. I began fucking it fast and faster until she could take all of me. All I could hear now was some grunting as I was fucking her ass. Lisa started to respond, pushing back against me as I continued to fill her ass with my hard cock.

On the table next to me I saw the Budweiser long neck she had brought me. I grabbed it and slid it under her hips. I started to rub the tip of the bottle against her pussy and clit.

"What are you doing?" She yelled.

"I am going to fill you like you have never felt before!" I growled at her, and then pushed the bottle into her pussy.

Her body tightened against me and then she shuddered and scream in the loudest orgasm I had ever heard. I was fucking her with the neck of the bottle and my cock buried deep in her ass. I could hear her gasps for air as I continued the assault on her body. She was shaking and quivering and I was about to explode.

I felt the cum rising in my cock. I dropped the bottle and grabbed her hips and pushed my cock as far into her as I could. My cock exploded with blast after blast of hot cum. Squirting into her ass and oozing out around my cock. I had never cum so hard before in my life.

Lisa was slumped over the couch arm, I pulled my cock out with an audible pop and walked around to her, grabbed her by the hair and thrust my dripping cock into her mouth.

"Lick me clean, slut!" I said and Lisa eagerly began slurping and licking my cock and balls. I lifted my leg onto the cushion, "Don't forget my ass." Lisa licked my balls and ass until all of the gooey juices were gone. I let go of her and her head dropped to the cushion. She was at that moment a beautiful site. Still bent over the arm, dress on her back, shirt ripped open with a small smile as her ragged breath escaped her lips.

I pulled up my jeans. "Your computer is fixed I said. Let me know when your printer breaks!" I walked out.