A Good Servicing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought your boyfriend wouldn't approve of such things" I started to say. She cupped her hand over my mouth and looked me dead in the eye.

"Shut up. As I've said, I like to take risks..."

Alex pushed me against the wall like a woman possessed and began to kiss me. I needed no prompting and kissed her hard, my hands frantically unbuttoning her shirt as she worked on my belt and jeans buttons. Opening my jeans with both her hands, my cock sprang free as I wasn't wearing underwear. The unexpectedness of the situation had left me hard as a rock and eager to fuck her. Eyeing me hungrily, her gaze dropped to my waist and she raised an eyebrow at me, letting out an appreciative sigh at my length and girth. Taking me in her hand she grasped my shaft hard and began to stroke, our eye contact lasting until I couldn't hold back from kissing her and began to devour her lips in mine.

Pulling apart, I freed the last button on her shirt and pulled it from her arms, before working on her bra clasp, eventually freeing her pert, firm breasts. Her nipples were huge and became stiff as I ran my fingers over them, twisting and teasing before taking one in my mouth. Alex winced as she became more excited and squeezed my cock ever harder.

I rolled my tongue around her nipples as I worked her skirt up, trying to find a way past the band of her tights without success. My excitement and frustration took over, and I ripped them at the crotch. Alex panted and bit into my neck as I continued to work her nipples and rip her tights. She was stroking my cock faster, pulling my foreskin back as far as possible. I pulled her thong to one side, found her clit with two fingers and began to rub frantically. Alex moaned loudly and bit harder, her knees trembled as she used me to support her. I looked up and saw the changing table folded up against the wall and shuffled us to it.

I unhooked the clasp and it fell into position. I moved my hands to her hips and lifted her up so her bum was on the table. We had no idea if it would hold her, but I it was worth a try. The table was just the right height for my cock to line up with her pussy. She adjusted herself, wrapping her legs around me and placing one hand around my neck as she continued her assault on my cock. I tore easily through the remainder of her tights and readjusted her thong to ensure I'd have easy access to her now dripping hole.

My fingers stroked her soft, smooth pussy gently, before I pushed them deep inside her. She was soaking wet with anticipation at what was to come next. Her panting and moaning was getting louder, and I had to gag her with my hand as I finger fucked her hard and fast. She looked me in the eye as she squeaked and panted, very obviously building to a climax. I worked my thumb on her clit with firmer pressure, the bucking of her hips encouraging me on. She came loudly, muffled by my hand, then relaxed slightly as her cum soaked my other hand.

I wasn't finished yet. This little minx had teased me all night, I wanted her to feel and appreciate my frustration. I replaced my hand with her shirt, stuffing it in her mouth. I withdrew my fingers from her slick hole and shuffled her hips to the edge of the table. It creaked as she moved, but for the moment held firm. I moved her hand from my cock and she gripped the edge of the table as I looked her in the eyes. Pulling back my foreskin, I parted her pussy lips, moving the head inside her. Her eyes widened as she watched my cock enter her and the realisation of my girth hit her.

I pushed slowly deeper, she winced and squeaked with each deepening thrust, her pussy stretching to accommodate me. Once she had relaxed I began to increase the speed and depth of my cock, pounding her faster and harder. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her nails digging in to my back, and tightened the grip of her legs on me, as though her pussy was trying to take even more of me. Her nails tore at my skin, and despite her makeshift gag, I could hear her panting loudly in my ear as I clutched her ass cheeks and lowered her up and down my shaft.

I grabbed her hips and moved her in a rhythmic motion. Ripping the shirt from her mouth, I told her to bite down on me, she did, sinking her teeth in as I ramped up the pace even more. All the while Alex's muffled screams became louder as she steadily built to another climax.

"Can I cum inside you..?" I panted, knowing I wasn't far from a massive release.

She nodded frantically as I picked her up and began to bounce her on my cock, she was light and my aches and pains from training were forgotten.

After a couple of minutes' intense fucking, I took her off my cock and put her down. She just had enough time to look up at me with a puzzled expression, before I turned her around and forced her down over the table. I parted her legs, found her pussy with my cock and thrust in her, hard. She moaned with the effort of being stretched again, and I unleashed my full speed, fucking her hard as she braced her arms against the wall and pushing her tight ass back against me. My balls were slapping relentlessly at her clit with every thrust. I could feel she was about to cum so I pushed down on her shoulders, feeling her pussy clench and pulse around my cock. It was pointless trying to hold back; we came together, the twitching of my cock my prolonging the moment.

For a moment we were motionless, the room filled only with the sound of our laboured breathing. Alex was still flat across the table, eyes closed. I stood still, my cock still inside her. It hadn't shrunk at all and was still hard, but my legs were suddenly weak and I couldn't move. When I did finally withdraw she moaned, my cock bounced freely, my cum dribbling from her pussy onto her tights and then on to the floor. She looked over her shoulder at me, trembling slightly.

"Wow. THAT'S how you celebrate a new job!"

I laughed and looked around for a tissue to wipe the mix of cum and pussy juice from my cock. Alex, seeing my dilemma, turned and got on her knees.

"It's the least I can do..." she said by way of explanation, before taking the tip of my cock into her mouth.

I watched intently as she licked my shaft and balls clean of every drop of the evidence, before she pulled my trousers up. She took off what was left of her tights and used them to wipe the last of the cum from her pussy, adjusting her thong and skirt. Untangling her shirt, she managed to sort herself out so she looked fairly presentable, given what we'd just done.

We cleaned the floor of the drops of cum and found some baby wipes under the table, giving it a thorough clean. Our consciences had kicked in, realising who would be the next to use the changing table. Once we were done I gave her a hug and held her for a moment. Without her heels she seemed small and my arms wrapped around her.

"So...do I get your number?" I ventured.

"I told you; my boyfriend wouldn't approve" she replied, her expression unreadable.

"What, and he WOULD approve of what we've just done?!"

"No, but what we just did never happened, so there's nothing to approve or disapprove of, is there?"

She let go of me and kissed me, then picked up her bag and unlocked the door. She looked over her shoulder smiling.

"Bye Daz, thanks for the coffee"

"Bye Alex, thanks for the fuck"

She smiled and laughed, leaving me standing in the changing room, the door slightly ajar. I paused for a second then went back into the services. The place was virtually dead. I looked around in the hope that she had stopped to come back again, but all I saw was her silhouette going into the night. The automatic doors closed behind her and she was gone. She never looked back and I never saw her again. If I'm on that motorway now I always remember her and have to stop at that services for a coffee. Just in case I see her again.

12