A Good Shine

Story Info
A slow day at the shoeshine box, until business picks up.
4.6k words
4.37
22.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one had come all day. The wind blew up from the platform, as the last trains in what passed for a rush hour came and went. The whole station was slow, owing to the holiday. The attendants in the booth up on the ground level had just left for the day, and as the trains clanged away the whole place became silent. Silence makes for a long day at the stand. This is the kind of day that you close, at least in the afternoon, if you have somewhere to be. Too bad I don't. And no one to talk to means stewing all day. You start thinking of all the bills you can't pay, the work that needs done and just how long has it been now since you've had a date. It's always too many, too much, and too long.

That's not even going into what happened yesterday. My ex-wife's divorce attorney, a creep named Lutschenbach, came by for a shoe shine. Can you imagine? I could feel him gloating the whole time. The divorce was almost a year ago, I don't know how he would have heard that I was laid off. He didn't say a word, just sat there thumbing through his newspaper. I knew what he was up to, though. I treated the asshole like any other customer. No way I'm going to let on that he's getting to me. I was proud of getting through it without losing my cool, but for how I felt at the end, you'd think I had blown the bastard.

Anyhow, a slow day isn't just a bunch of bad thoughts, it's also a lot of standing around for nothing. I was wondering just when I should pack it in, and I thought that I should give it a few more minutes. I decided to have a coke and then head out, so I started over toward the steps. The click of footsteps cut the silence. I turned and saw a woman that I had seen several times, in a long coat and knee high boots, a real piece, too old to be a kitten and too young to be a cougar. I had been working up the nerve to try to get her number, or at least a name. I always held back, though, thinking, 'maybe next time.' I was in no mood to try now, and I didn't take her for wanting a shoe shine, so I went on up and to get a coke. Too bad the machine ate my quarter.

When I came back down to the stand, lo and behold, there she is, sitting in the chair with her feet in the footrests.

"Aren't you the shoe shine boy?" she asked.

"I shine shoes," I said, "but it's been a few years since I was a boy."

"I need a shine," she smiled, "You'll do."

"Sure enough, then," I said, and sat down to go to work. 'Now's my chance to get a number,' I think, but I couldn't have picked a worst time than this. As I worry, I happen to see her out of the corner of my eye. Her coat had fallen open. I realized that, with her high heeled boots in the footrests, I might catch a glimpse of her front lawn, if her skirt was above the knee.

'Son of a bitch,' I thought to myself, 'this honey's honeypot is like two feet away, right?' But I can't just look at it. I was getting worked up, but I thought, 'Hell, what's the point? She's probably wearing old granny panties anyway. Or pantyhose. More than likely I won't get a glimpse of anything, and then she'll just run off without paying.'

"Have you been a shoe shine boy long?" she asks.

"I told you it's been awhile since I was a boy." I said.

"Oh yeah," she says, "what if I want a boy?"

I didn't know what to say.

"Are you a boy if I pay double?" she asks.

"You gotta be kiddin.'" I looked up at her, real quick so my gaze wouldn't get hung up between her shoes and her eyes. She smiled and said nothing. I went back to work. She started looking at a newspaper that someone had left the day before.

This was going to take forever. There was a hell of a lot more work to do than your usual pair of wingtips; these boots were huge. All the way up to the knee and the heels were twice as high as I might have guessed. The way she walked she could just as well have been wearing sneakers. On the up side, this would give me plenty of time to work her for a number. But, then, this also gave me plenty of time to prolong the agony of trying to figure out how to go about trying, only to chicken out.

"Whaddya do?" I ask.

"I'm an attorney."

"Is that so?"

"Indeed."

"Divorces?" I asked. God, wouldn't that be a turn off?

"No."

She didn't take her eyes off of the newspaper. At first this made me think I should back off, but then I started to wonder if I should try harder to get her attention.

"Are you one of those rock star defense attorneys?"

She shook her head no without looking up.

"A prosecutor, then?"

"I'm not a criminal lawyer."

She still didn't look up.

"Aren't all lawyers criminal?"

"Funny."

"Oh..." I felt an awkward tinge of discomfort. "What kind of lawyer are you then?"

"Tax law," she sighed, if you have to know.

"Just asking."

"Nothing sexy, I know." She had put an undue emphasis on that word sexy. Or did I imagine it? I thought she was sexy, even though she was starting to piss me off.

"Neither is shinin' shoes," I replied, "but like they say, it's a living."

"I don't know." she said, "Shining shoes seems like it might be kind of sexy."

"Is that so?" I laughed.

"Come on," she said, finally putting down the newspaper, "You're down on your knees, at someone's feet. They sit up here in this seat, kind of like a throne, but with their feet up in the air, almost up in stirrups, like in a clinic. You buff that polish with your rag, back and forth, over and over, and get all messy in the process. I bet you've peeped up a lot of skirts."

"Tell you the truth," I fixed my eyes on her boot, "not a lot of chicks go for a shoe shine."

"That's too bad," she said, "You're such a perfect gentleman."

"Why thank you."

"I bet even if a lady, drop dead gorgeous, in the shortest skirt you'd ever seen sat down for a shine you wouldn't peek would you?"

"You're drop dead gorgeous," I said, almost grinding my teeth, "and I haven't peeped up your skirt."

"I know," she laughed, "It's so cute. You haven't attempted to take any liberties at all."

"You said I was a gentleman."

"What would it take for you to give in and peek?"

I didn't know what to say. I buffed her boot harder and harder.

"What would it take?" she repeated, "You have to be wondering."

"Wondering what?"

"If I am wearing panties. What they look like if I am. What I look like down there if I'm not; how much you might be able to see without me seeing."

"You are one weird chick," I said, eyes still glued to her feet.

"That word again."

"A weird chick."

"I'm a chick, but you're not a boy?"

"Touché," I said, "or whatever."

"It's not very gentlemanly to call a lady a chick."

"Well all apologies to her ladyship," I said.

"That's better."

"Yeah? Well you're welcome."

My heart was pounding and I could feel a rush of adrenaline. I wouldn't get anywhere if things kept going like that. I had to think of some way to respond, to bring the conversation around somehow so I had an opening to ask her questions. I mulled this over for awhile, as I finished her right boot. I hadn't resolved anything, and was just about to turn my attention to her left boot when she spoke again.

"You'll shine that one with your tongue."

"I beg your pardon?"

"You heard me, boy," she scowled, "Shine my boot with your tongue."

"Okay, lady," I exclaimed, throwing down the rag, "I've had it. We don't have to talk. Why don't you just stick a sock in it until I'm finished?"

She smiled.

"Did I touch a nerve?"

I said nothing, and dipped my cloth into polish.

"My apologies. You've been such a gentleman. Why don't you help yourself to a peek up my skirt?"

I couldn't fucking believe my ears. All I could do was sit there and blink.

"Go ahead," she shifted her hips forward, "Take a peak, boy."

I got a rush of heat. I was holding my breath.

"Go ahead." She pulled her skirt up a little.

"Are you fuckin' serious?" I looked her in the eyes. She was smiling, massaging the bunched up fabric of her skirt, and lookin' at me like no woman has looked at me before. She was dead serious. I lowered my gaze real quick.

"Yes I am, boy." The pitch of her voice lowered. She pushed her knees apart. I didn't even care anymore that she was calling me boy.

"Go ahead. Take a peak. You've earned it."

I swallowed hard. I looked around, to make sure we were alone. She could see that I was nervous. She laughed at me.

"Rush hour's over, boy."

'What the fuck is the malfunction here?' I thought to myself, 'Here is this chick, right, asking me to look up her skirt and here I am hemmin' and hawin'? What the hell is wrong with this picture? She's a weird one, sure, but who cares?' It is embarrassing to admit how long it took to get up the courage just to take a peak. Shit, it's not like I was rushing the beaches at Normandy.

So I looked. Real sudden, like tearing off a bandage. It took a second for it all to come into focus, and when it did I almost had a dizzy spell. She wasn't wearing old granny panties, or any panties at all, or pantyhose either. She had those high up stockings, nude colored, with white straps holding them up. She was wearing a grey skirt pulled up way high. She wasn't just letting me look, she was puttin' it on display. And what a picture. Her pussy was completely shaven. I could see every thin, rose tinted fold of flesh.

"You're blushing," she said.

"What about it?"

"Maybe rush hour has just begun," She grinned.

"Funny."

"It's cute," she says, "you're beet red. I bet you'd love to sit and stare all day, but you've got work to do." She real put her knees together and pulled her skirt down. I could still see, just not as good.

"So I do," I was almost whispering.

I went to pick up the rag, my hands shaking, trying to peel my gaze off of her beautiful pussy to get back to work. Later that day, I would think of what I should have said: "Too bad the traffic on the freeway is stop and go." But the moment was long gone.

"Tsk, tsk," she said. She wagged her finger and leaned forward to obstruct my view. "Shine my boot with your tongue and you can look all you like."

I had forgotten she told me to do that. I felt like I should produce a sharp response, but I was totally blank. My dick was so hard it hurt. My whole lower belly was hot and I could feel the butterflies. The moment for a good response passed, and I sat there totally at a loss for how to respond. She leaned back, parted her knees and pulled up her skirt again.

"Maybe you didn't get a good enough preview."

I thought I was going to hyperventilate, or have an asthma attack or something. She pushed her hips forward again. Her pussy glistened. It was already more red and puckered than even a second ago. She displayed herself for a few seconds, and then covered herself again.

"Don't you want another look?"

I could fucking smell it. She pulled her hips back and pulled her skirt down in such a way that the only way I could get a glimpse was by bending over, which I did. My face was inches away from her boot, my eyes dead locked on that beautiful mound. I swallowed hard, and looked up at her. My eyes questioned her. She only nodded and pushed her hips forward again, just a little. My eyes went back to her mound. 'If I play this right,' I thought, I won't just get a number, I'll get laid. I was worried about getting her name, now she was wanting to fuck! She is begging for it. All I have to do is not screw it up. Besides,' I figured, 'she is playing around. She's probably just daring me to lick her boots, and once I do we'll get on with it.' My lips parted and I stuck my tongue out.

It was almost like I was watching myself from outside. I could hear a voice somewhere saying that this should be disgusting, but I just couldn't stop myself. The tip of my tongue touched the cold, smooth toe of her boot. I started licking at it, wondering how she expected me to do this exactly. I expected at any minute that she would laugh and we could get on with it, but that didn't happen.

I heard the clang of the turn style just upstairs, and it made me jump backward. I looked toward the stairs and then up at her. She didn't move.

"Don't worry, boy," she says, "I'll tell you if anyone comes."

I looked at her shaking, wondering if I should just tell her to go to hell.

"Don't stop," she said, "Or..." She pushed her knees together, and pushed her skirt down over them. I went back to licking, and she resumed her previous generous position.

I lowered my head back down and touched my tongue to her boot again. It was wet with my spit from before. I looked back up at her sweet pussy and my mouth watered.

"Don't just lap at that same spot, boy, shine the whole boot."

I obeyed immediately. I could smell her spice tea real strong now, and without even realizing it I had closed my eyes. Seeing that pussy gave a charge, but that smell was making my head throb and giving me shivers. I had lapped my tongue over the toe of her boot and continued along one side, then the other. My lapping became quicker and harder. My tongue felt dry and salty. I had to pause and spit out some grains of sand. As I went back to work I looked up between her legs again. What I say drove me even further out of my mind. She was masturbating! She was touching her clit in slow small circles. She reclined her head against the chair and her chest was heaving. She happened to look up and saw me staring up at her.

"Get to work, boy!" she snarled, putting her right boot on my shoulder and pushing my head toward her left. I started licking her boot again. Almost right away her hips started convulsing and she moaned louder. She pushed her back against the back of the chair and pushed her hips up real high.

"Look out, boy, I think someone's coming!" She laughed through moans, and proceeded to come, crying out so loud it echoed through the cavernous station. I wanted to just whip it out and give it to her right then and there, but I didn't think this would be well received. What if someone saw us? I looked around and didn't see anyone. Before I could resolve to take the plunge, she collapsed back on the chair.

"Don't you have work to do boy?" she chided.

I went back to licking her boot, up the sides now.

"I bet your little dick is about to burst our of your pants, isn't it, boy?"

"Little?" I stopped licking to answer.

"Answer me without interrupting your work. Or..." She started to close her legs again. I dutifully resumed licking her boot.

"So tell me boy," She asked, "Is that dick hard?"

"Yuhhh," I said, as clear as I could.

"What was that boy? And don't stop working"

"I thed yeth!" I almost yelled. It was like my tongue was pinned to her boot. For some odd reason I was afraid to stop. I licked and lapped like a thirsty dog, trying to clean her whole boot. She laughed.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asks.

Finally! I nodded and continued to lick her boot.

"Yuhhh."

"Was that a yes? Yes what?" she scolded, "What the fuck do you want?"

"I wuu-ah fut yew," I cried as best I could. She laughed again.

"Finish my boot, boy."

I did as ordered. I was almost done anyway. I kept on licking, my tongue flapping like a machine.

"That's enough, boy."

I stopped. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there. I glanced down at the bulge in my crotch; then to her pussy. My eyes traced a wandering path up to meet hers. She was smiling.

"Let's see that little dick of yours, boy."

I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants like a zombie. My erect cock fell out, glistening with precum and throbbing to release its full load. I reached for it to start jerking it a little, but she intercepted my hand with her foot.

"You can take care of yourself when you've taken care of me, boy."

"I am just getting warmed up. Do you want to go somewhere more comfortable?" I was thinking one of the cheap motels around the entrance to the station would do nicely, but I didn't want to put her off. I wanted her to decide where to go.

"I'm perfectly comfortable."

I stared up at her, cock throbbing, perplexed.

"How can I take care of you, then?"

"Well, boy, I just can't come hard enough if my pussy isn't squeaky clean. Now you did such a good job on my boot, it recommends your services for spit shining my pussy."

I gulped. I couldn't believe my ears. She even pushed her hips further forward and pulled her skirt up higher.

"Here?"

"Go to it boy."

I immediately rushed forward plunging my tongue into her. I'll warm her up a little more, and then see if she wants to get out of here. She grabbed my hair with one hand and pulled the hood of her clit back with the other. I encircled it with my tongue. I slid two fingers into her and twisted them in and out. I could feel her quick, hard pulse. I didn't even think about the passersby anymore. She rocked her hips, polishing my face. It ran down my face and down my throat. I sucked it hard and swallowed it. She started to come again. Her cries echoed all through the station, as before. She squeezed my head between her legs and pulled my hair harder and harder until her grip finally relaxed. She collapsed into the chair, panting. I swallowed the last bit of of juice.

"Does that mean you are taken care of?" I asked. My dick was throbbing.

"Almost. You didn't do a good enough job with your tongue. Finish the job on my boot with your cum."

"What?"

"Jesus, boy," she snapped, "Polish my boot with your cum. You want to come, don't you?"

I couldn't believe the way she was talking to me, her demeanor, everything was more than I could take. I stared at her, expecting to her to come to me, or to beckon me to come to her, but she didn't move.

"Well," she asked, "Don't you?"

"Uh," I stuttered, "yeah, but aren't you, uh, aren't we?"

"Aren't I what?"

"Aren't you going to, uh, help me out here?"

"It doesn't appear that you need any further assistance."

"But, aren't you, uh, don't you..."

"Spit it out, boy."

"Don't you want to fuck?" I was so embarrassed at asking this outright that I could barely whisper. She threw her head back with laughter.

"I'm not going to fuck your shoe shine boy dick."

Those words hurt.

"But you asked..."

"I asked if you wanted to fuck me. I didn't say I wanted to fuck you."

"But..."

"I didn't say you couldn't come."

"What?"

"But I guess if you don't want to, I won't make you. Do you want to come?"

"Yeah"

"Then jerk off, boy."

"Come on now," I said, "What a fucking joke. You better tell me where you are going with this."

"Oh?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said, gaining confidence, "Let's get out of here and go somewhere where we can have some privacy. Unless you're just a fucking tease."

"Well if you are going to get angry," she said, "I'll just have to find a shoe shine boy with a more genial temperament." She pushed her skirt down, and took her feet out of the footrests. She stood up and started buttoning her coat. I couldn't believe that she would just walk away. It had to be a bluff.

"Excuse me." She said. I moved out of her way, and she stepped down off the platform.

"Just like that, huh?"

She walked away with no reply. My dick throbbed. Any possibility of anything more was crashing and burning. As she approached the stairs, I realized that if she turned that corner now, I may never see her again. And even if I did, what would I say to her after this?

"Wait!" I cried. She stopped with one foot on the bottom stair, but didn't turn around."

"I'll finish the job," I said, "However you like."

She turned around slowly, and smiled. She walked back over to the seat, sat back down and put her feet in the footrests. I knelt down again in front of her, heart pounding. My cock hadn't softened for a second. I was still hesitant, even though I had agreed. She had to be joking. Surely she wants to fuck. I sat there with dick throbbing and bouncing, expecting her to do something different. She just looked at me and blinked.

12