A Good Show: Thank You Very Much

Story Info
An Affair goes Exhibitionist.
8.6k words
4.36
30.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: The jury is still out with me on using Cum vs. Come, but I decided to try using Cum this time! Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Katie and Stephen were engaged in a hot affair and enjoyed the company of their friends Brett and Kim who were having an extramarital affair of their own. One night after dinner and many drinks they decided to all go on a weekend trip to the mountains together. The women would claim to their spouses that it was a girls trip to a local mountain spa and the guys would explain to their partners that they were having a guys only camping and hiking trip.

Stephen had a camper trailer that he would pull out of storage. They had now planned their trip for several weeks. The girls booked a room at the nicest local resort with the best amenities and each couple would have one night at the resort. So apart from meeting up for some meals, each couple would spend most of the time being alone and intimate with each other.

The girls, Katie and Kim didn't know each other very well, but for cover had already been saying to their respective spouses that that they had known each other since high school age. They both were curvy blondes in contrast to the men's darker more petite partners. Luckily they had grown up in the same general area and even though they did not attend the same high school, it was plausible that they would have known each other. They had a good rapport from the double dates they had been on and a friendship was beginning. They would be driving up to the mountain resort together and it seemed like a good opportunity to know each other even better.

It was Brett and Stephen who actually knew each other, having been colleagues and friends for many years. When the two old friends had discovered that the other was having an affair, it seemed clever to pair up, enabling the two couples to have some weekend dinners out that they wouldn't ordinarily be able to manage. The weekend trip was something they all were looking forward to.

That morning when Katie woke up she checked her phone and there was a text from Stephen:

"Omg, I have such a strong craving for the taste of your pussy."

Katie felt herself blush from head to toe and at the same time her panties got damp. She replied with:

"And my pussy has a craving for you!" She then started hurrying to pack for the trip.

For show, Kim picked up Katie at her house and met Katie's spouse for the second time just as he was leaving for work. They loaded Katie's bag into Kim's SUV and headed for the nearest Starbucks. As they were getting some coffees to go, Kim texted Brett and found out that the men were already on the road.

The girls giggled at the men's eagerness, but their own eagerness made them hurry to get on the road themselves.

Katie texted Stephen with, "I can't wait; you are in my mind."

Stephen replied with, "I want to be in your mouth and pussy too!"

"LOL XOXOX," Katie replied, feeling faint with desire.

As Kim got on the highway, Katie brought up the topic of sex wanting to know more about Kim and Brett's relationship. It turned out that Kim and Brett had a supercharged sexual relationship of their own. The miles of the trip flew by as the girls talked about sex and their passion for being with the men. They also decided that Kim and Brett would use the hotel room the first night and Katie and Steven the second night.

Katie felt that the four of them were kindred spirits in a way. Each of them is in a relationship that did not meet their most intimate needs. "Well, we are lucky that we all found each other," she smiled to herself. She didn't know where it all would lead, but she knew that she was happy in the moment.

Chapter 2

It was about lunchtime when they arrived in the mountain area. At the main stop in town, Katie saw a grocery store. "Let's stop for some essentials that the guys didn't think of," Katie said.

"Good idea, they probably only thought to buy stuff for the BBQ, food basics, beer and wine. And I'm in the mood for margaritas!" Kim replied.

The two women shopped quickly since Kim had just received a text that the men had already arrived at the campsite. They picked up a few cans of Reddi-Whip, grapes, ice, tequila, triple sec, margarita mix, limes and salt.

They arrived at the campsite to lots of smiles. Katie wrapped her arms around Stephen and put her lips on his. His tongue met hers and for a moment they were absorbed with being close to each other.

There was a lot of laughter when the guys saw and remarked on the cans of Reddi-Whip. Kim made a big show of winking at everyone and putting one can in her purse. Katie made up Margaritas for everyone while Kim made some snacks. Everyone had some drinks and food and decided to explore the campground facilities.

It was a nice campground with a pool, Jacuzzi, mini-market and nice views of the lake. Kim and Brett decided that they were ready to head over to the resort and soon Katie and Stephen were alone at last.

Stephen suggested that they go for a little hike to explore the area and they took a nearby path that lead downhill but parallel to the lake. Soon they arrived at stream that seemed to lead to the lake. Instead of following the path, they began following the water upstream looking for a quiet place to chill out. They were rewarded with a stunning little waterfall. There were some footprints and indications that the spot was not totally unknown, but for the moment it was completely magical. Katie and Stephen sat on some rocks and shared a deep kiss. Stephen was kissing down into Katie's cleavage and biting and teasing her nipples through her t-shirt when they began to hear some hikers in the distance talking loudly as they came up the path.

Katie pointed out that there was a way up to the top at the left of the waterfall and Stephen led the way. At the top, the view of the area surrounding the waterfall was lovely, but the trees obscured views of the campground and a lot of the lakeshore. Stephen took out a blanket from his backpack and set it down in a location where they could see the view before them and relax. Soon the hikers that they had heard came into view and began setting up their own blanket and a picnic. It was apparent that they could not see Katie and Stephen from their vantage point.

Katie and Stephen soon became absorbed in each other anyways. Katie's nipples were standing out through her t-shirt and Stephen soon had Katie's t-shirt off and was biting, sucking and teasing Katie's full breasts with abandon. Her nipples were wet and hard from being sucked. Katie unzipped Stephen's shorts and his large cock sprang free. She knelt between his legs so that she could place it between her breasts and rub her nipples on it. She used both hands to squeeze her breasts together with his cock in between them.

Drops of pre-come appeared and she lapped them up eagerly sucking the head gently. She put it as far into her mouth as she could and then circled the head with her tongue as she drew back. She got a rhythm going for a bit. Then she began flicking her tongue up and down the shaft and over his balls. She licked behind his balls as well and was rewarded with an extra hardness she could feel in his cock.

He sat up and whispered in her ear, "I want to fuck you with my tongue now."

The words went right through her. She felt it all the way down to her pussy which she became aware was suddenly feeling very wet. She took a deep breath and moved to his side pulling her own shorts off quickly. He put his finger on her clit and was gently stroking it slowly. She reclined back on her elbows as he used one hand to spread her lips while he pressed the hood of her clit back with his lips and tongue to make it emerge. He began licking it slowly and firmly. Her breathing started to change to the pace of his licking. Suddenly she felt the pure pleasure wash over her.

She said, "Ahhhh, ohhh, yeah, I'm coming," and came suddenly on his tongue and mouth.

He came up to bite her ear and said softly in it, "Your delicious juices are intoxicating."

She moved to meet his lips with hers and said, "You are totally spoiling me and addicting me."

Just then, maybe it was a sound, but something made them look down at the scenery near the waterfall below. The couple that earlier had been setting up a picnic were now fully nude. The woman was on all fours and the man was entering her from behind.

The sight put them both into a frenzy. Stephen drove his tongue hard into Katie's mouth and then turned her body quickly and forcefully onto all fours and immediately drove his hard cock into her wet pussy. He was slamming into her so forcefully that his balls were making a slapping sound as she pushed back to meet his thrusts. His body was bent over hers and he began squeezing her nipples. She reached down with one hand to stroke her clit.

He came silently, gripping both sides of her and pushing his cock and keeping it deep inside her for a few seconds longer with each stroke. They collapsed on the blanket and he remained inside her while they caught their breath. They turned over and lay on their backs for a while, looking up at the trees or looking at each other and grinning.

They peeked over at the couple below a few times and eventually saw that they were getting dressed and starting down the path away from the waterfall. Katie giggled and Stephen kissed her and they rested a while longer before they decided to head back to the campground.

Chapter 3

When they got back to the campground they each had a shower and dressed for a nice dinner. Stephen wore a black shirt, khakis and loafers. Katie wore a peach skirt, a cream colored camisole over a lacy bra She finished the look with a thin transparent blouse, several pearl and chain necklaces and high strappy heels.

Brett and Kim would be joining them at a local tavern known for its superior menu and wine list. Stephen had made the reservations earlier in the day. Both couples arrived at the same time and entered the restaurant. They were seated on time in a quiet booth with a white tablecloth.

Brett and Kim presented an attractive couple. Kim looked really hot in a form fitting wrap dress and black high heels. Brett was dressed in a black blazer over a black t-shirt with black jeans.

They decided to have some cocktails first and some appetizers. After they placed their order for margaritas, bread, cheese and fruit, talk turned to the afternoon's activities. Brett confessed, "We didn't leave the hotel room and the Reddi-Whip is all gone!"

Kim blushed, giggled and said to Katie, "Listen to him brag! Well, now you know why I got the Reddi-Whip."

Katie, acting innocent replied, "We just went on a hike and saw a lovely waterfall."

"Ha, don't act so innocent. That's not all we saw!" Steven interjected.

Suddenly Katie felt Stephen's hand on her thigh moving up and rubbing her pussy through her panties. She spread her legs to give him better access. Katie felt a blush moving up from her chest to her face as his finger got itself under the elastic of her panties and went straight to her clit. Katie looked down and saw that he had her skirt all the way up exposing her panties. She nonchalantly spread her white linen napkin over his hand in her panties.

Stephen proceeded to regale Brett and Kim with the sight they witnessed at the waterfall. It was apparent that the story was a turn on to the other couple as well. It was also funny, they all were laughing a bit and had smiles on their faces. Katie noticed that Kim's nipples were standing out and that Kim's hand seemed to be in Brett's lap.

The waitress broke the spell when she arrived and took their order for dinner. They decided to get another round of cocktails and a bottle of wine with dinner. With a knowing glance at the group, she said, " I'll be back shortly with your drinks."

Katie thought that this was an opportune time for the powder room and Kim thought so as well. The men stood up to let them out of the booth and the two women walked to the powder room. As soon the two girls were alone, Kim threw her arms around Katie and pressed her body close to hers. "I'm so glad we are friends."

Katie could feel Kim's breasts against her own and they hugged so close that she could actually feel Kim's crotch pressed against hers. They were both slightly buzzed from the drinks and both turned on from the hot topic at the table. So far the girls' talks had not touched on girl on girl scenarios.

Katie giggled at the awkward moment and broke the embrace to use the facilities. While she was in there she removed her lace panties. When they came out of the small rooms, she twirled her panties around on her index finger and said, "No panties allowed at the dinner table!"

Kim started laughing and they sat down at the makeup mirror to touch up their makeup. Katie saw that Kim removed her panties as soon as she sat down and she caught a glimpse of her completely shaved pussy in the process. Kim gave her a wink as she stuffed her panties into her small purse.

When they came back to the table the new round of drinks had already been served. Kim and Brett extolled the virtues of the resort and Katie and Brett spoke of the beautiful natural scenery surrounding the campground. That's how the topic of the earlier hike came back up. Kim said, "Neither of you mentioned what you did when you saw the other hikers; did you keep watching?"

Stephen said to Katie, "That's true, we never mentioned that part; Katie why don't you tell Kim and Brett what we did?"

"Well," Katie stammered and blushed. She felt a little, 'on the spot' and had to laugh.

Stephen's hand pushed her skirt up and she spread her thighs. He grinned when he discovered no panties in his way.

As Katie spread the napkin over his hand, she said with a giggle, "Since the guy had the girl on all fours, we ended up copying them!"

Just then Stephen pushed two fingers into her quite forcefully and Katie had to keep herself from moaning. She slid down a little in the booth and spread her legs more to allow Stephen more access. He was finger fucking her slowly now. Katie reached under Steven's own napkin and met his hand finding his cock already out. She leaned her head on his shoulder. She made her hand and fingers into a circle and went up and down his cock with the same rhythm that he was fingering her.

Katie glanced across the booth at Kim and Brett. They were very close to each other kissing. She couldn't see exactly where their hands were, but it looked like they were also pleasuring each other. Katie could feel her breathing change as Stephen pulled his slippery fingers out of her and began stroking her clit. His fingers moved and slid easily over her most sensitive spot. She buried her face in Steven's neck as she came powerfully without any sound.

With renewed energy she was now stroking his cock; she wanted him to come and to see if she could get at least a spurt or two in her mouth without anyone realizing it. She stroked him firmly, running her fingers over his balls and stroking behind his balls as well.

Just then from the other side of the table, Kim said, "Oh no," covering her face with both hands as her whole body trembled. Her nipples were clearly hard through her dress.

Katie felt Stephen's balls tighten and she said, "Ooops, I dropped my napkin!"

She got her mouth around his cock just in time to lick and swallow his come. She quickly popped her head back up and covered his spent cock with his napkin.

There were wide grins all around the table and big appetites when the waiter served the wine and the dinner.

"Cheers," they all said in unison as their wine glasses met over the dinner table. The two couples enjoyed their meals and went their separate ways after dinner.

Chapter 4

Katie and Stephen got back to the campground and decided to go to the Jacuzzi. They donned their bathing suits and flip-flops and headed over to the Jacuzzi area with towels in hand.

They slid into the hot water and kissed. They talked about the action at the dinner table.

"I noticed that you and Brett made a point not to look at each other when things were getting hot under the table tonight!" Katie said.

"I liked hearing Kim come though, that's what put me over the edge."

"I liked tasting your come, sweetie." Katie said, pressing her body even closer to Stephen's for a kiss.

They kissed and looked into each other's eyes as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Stephen's cock was hard and Katie was teasing it through his bathing suit.

He captured her hand with his and brought her to his lap. She could feel his cock standing up behind her ass. He was kissing her neck from behind. He moved the crotch of her bathing suit to the side and was stroking her clit. When her breathing began to change, he stopped suddenly and said, "not yet, honey."

He adjusted his own bathing suit under the bubbles and slowly began to enter her. Gripping her hips, he pressed her down on his cock, filling her. He was very close to coming and had to tell her not to move. She was close to coming too and wanted to prolong the ecstasy.

Just then a group of college age girls and boys entered the gate and began playing in the adjacent pool splashing, laughing and yelling out to each other.

"Let's go to bed." Stephen said softly in her ear.

Katie slowly got off of his lap and his cock and swam to the other side of the Jacuzzi adjusting the crotch of her bathing suit at the same time. Stephen fixed his own bathing suit and they got out of the Jacuzzi quickly wrapping themselves in towels.

They walked arm in arm to the camper. Once they shut the door, the towels and bathing suits came off quickly. Stephen grabbed the Reddi-Whip from the fridge and sat on the bed.

"Now, where were we when we were so suddenly interrupted?"

"I believe I was sitting on your lap." Katie said softly.

He patted his leg and she eagerly sat on his lap the same way they had started in the Jacuzzi. She could feel his cock getting harder behind her. He squeezed both of her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. She gasped and felt the desire for him course through her.

She was expecting him to enter her the same way as the Jacuzzi, but he pulled her up to where they were both standing. He took the can of Reddi whip and sprayed a large dot on each nipple. Then he sprayed a line from one nipple to the other adding a generous amount of cream to the cleavage area.

"Lie down on your back."

She giggled and sat on the bed gently scooting herself back to lie down in a way so as not to disturb the whipped cream. Stephen spread her legs apart and sprayed a line of cream from the top to the bottom of her pussy lips. Then he began licking and stroking her clit with his tongue. She wrapped her legs around his head. The moment her breathing began to change he stopped and licked the rest of the whipped cream off her pussy.

"I want you inside me; you are teasing me so bad."

He smiled and straddled her chest, sliding his cock into the whipped cream. She pressed her breasts together and he was sliding his cock faster. It became coated with the cream, which had liquefied. She captured his cock with her mouth and began sucking on it and cleaning the cream off of it.

He pulled out of her mouth and positioned himself to enter her. He looked into her eyes and said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready; are you ready?"

They both looked down and watched his cock slide between her pussy lips. He buried himself in her to the hilt, pulled back and began fucking her firmly. He pulled out and brought his cock to her lips.

"Wow the taste of the you and me combo is like an aphrodisiac to me."

He drove his cock back into her pussy again. He brought her legs up to his chest and was pushing himself into her very deeply. Katie began to gasp and sigh and tremble with each thrust. Several more times he brought them both to the edge of orgasm and then pulled out to give Katie a taste. The last time, he thrust into her three times and Katie went over the edge.