A Good Start to a Summer Break

Story Info
A woman starts her vacation with some sexual relief.
1.1k words
3.82
31.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gab365
gab365
41 Followers

It had been a rough at work the past few months and I really needed to get away.

My friends and I decided to take a summer break at a bush lodge. It was a fairly nice place-- not exclusive, but a bit more than the bare necessities. It had separate huts for each group, a large pool, a spa, a bar and restaurant.

After checking in and unpacking, we decided to just relax at the lodge for the rest of the day. The heat was hardly bearable-- water on the floor evaporated before your eyes-- and it wasn't worth going out for a only a few hours.

I decided I'd check out the pool and one of my friends said she was keen on getting started on her tan. We changed and got going.

I was lazing along the edge of the pool in a white bikini-- the cool water providing relief from the heat. My friend had brought me a glass of mostly ice and some water and had taken off to tan in the bright sunshine.

There weren't many people out. My friend was the only one tanning and there was just one other person in the pool.

I swirled the ice around in the glass and let my my mind drift. I thought about how busy I'd been at work in the past few months; how it had drained the life out of me; how I had had time for nothing else; how I hadn't had sex in so long! Oh gosh... Sex...

I needed to unwind in all manners. I needed to orgasm. I needed to get rid of the sexual frustration that was building up in my body.

I needed a man. A man to gently pull and pinch at my nipples. A man to kiss me deeply. A man to shove his hard cock into my pussy after making me wet and hungry for him. A man to groan in my ear as he cums inside of me.

My nipples pricked up. They were just above the water level and quite visible through the thin swimwear material.

My free hand was gently rubbing my pussy through my bikini bottoms.

A man lazing on the opposite end of the pool seemed to have noticed and gave me a curious look.

He was tall, medium build, sandy brown hair, broad shoulders, probably a few years older than me, stubble on his face-- just the way I liked it.

I gave him a naughty smile and licked my lips.

He returned the smile and blew me a kiss.

I bit my bottom lip, set my glass down on the edge of the pool and gently cupped my covered breasts.

Slowly, he began to inch forward to the middle of the pool.

I watched intently-- my burning desire only escalating as he closed in on me.

He got to the middle of the pool and stopped, giving me a your-turn-now smile.

I swam out to the middle of the pool. He grabbed my waist pulled me upright and put my hands on his shoulders.

I couldn't stand here--it was too deep. I had to use his body to stay afloat.

"Hi," he said eventually, his hands grabbing my ass.

"Hi," I responded.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as his lips met mine. His kiss was forceful but passionate and really got my juices flowing.

He pulled at my tongue before he broke away.

And then he started again-- a deep kiss.

I put one arm over his shoulder and around his neck to keep my balance and I let my other hand draw out patterns on his chest.

His hands slowly made their way under my bikini bottoms.

I moaned deeply into him, letting him know that he was hitting all the right spots.

My free hand moved to the top of his shorts and undid the velcro holding it closed. I slipped a hand in and rubbed the back of my fingertips ever so gently against the shaft his cock. His cock pricked up and started to get hard.

He stopped kissing me and whispered "I like that" in my ear.

I took his cock out of its material coverings, making sure it was hidden between the two of us.

His hands ventured up my back and under the top of my bikini.

I touched his cock lightly with my fingertips, until it was rock hard and throbbing.

"Make me cum," he said, his hands ventured towards my erect nipples.

I closed my right hand around his cock and began stroking up and down its length.

I stroked his cock with my right hand and played with his balls with my left. He moaned every now and then and pulled at my nipples just under the water level.

I could soon sense that he was near.

I detached myself from him, took a deep breath and went underwater.

I took his cock into my mouth and began to give him a blowjob the best way I knew how. It had to be quick. I had a finite amount of air in my lungs.

I licked the underside gently before taking most of his meat into my mouth. I placed my hands on his hips to steady myself and let myself float. I moved my mouth forward and back on his cock, the water aiding my movement.

He orgasmed a few seconds later and sprayed his cum down my throat.

I quickly resurfaced, swallowing some of the cum and gasping for air.

He was still breathing hard.

He pulled my legs around his waist, put my arms around his neck and told me to hold still and be quiet.

I maintained my position and bit into my bottom lip.

He got a hand into the front of my bikini bottoms and found my clit. He had a hand against the small of my back, holding me close to him.

He flicked his fingers over my clit, making me moan deeply and clutch onto him.

I could feel the orgasm building up. It would be a big one-- intense, hard, electric, pure ecstasy.

He stopped. Just stopped. When I was so close, he stopped.

I gave him a confused look.

"Don't worry, you'll get what you need," he whispered.

He rubbed his fingers against my pussy lips gently.

Unexpectedly, he plunged two of his fingers into my pussy. He immediately found and stroked my gspot while his thumb stroked my clit.

"Oh gosh! Yes fucking please!"

"Glad you like it sexy lady."

I orgasmed with great intensity in just a few seconds and he kissed me almost immediately to suppress my screams.

"That was amazing," I said to him, still recovering.

"Yes it was."

We kissed a short while longer.

"Probably time to head back before you friend starts to worry," he said.

"Probably."

I swam back to the edge where my glass now stood full of warm water.

He swam to the other end, got out, wrapped himself in a towel and left.

I never did see him again, but he definitely got my vacation off to a good start.

gab365
gab365
41 Followers