A Good Strip Search

Story Info
Two cops and one hot girl.
774 words
3.68
110.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My day started like any other. I dressed in my favorite laundry clothes - ripped short-shorts and white tank top with no undergarments and headed to the laundry mat. Everything seemed fine until I was done and began loading up my car to find that it had been broken into. Nothing significant missing, but a few of my good CD's were gone.

I arrived home and called the police to file a report.

- They will be right over, the dispatcher said.

Sure, and 4 hours later they arrived. I answered my door to find two handsome policemen standing there. I could almost feel my nipples get hard and suddenly realized I was still wearing my laundry clothes. Officer Scott and Officer Matt were very professional, yet I could see that my excited nipples had drawn their attention.

I gave them the information regarding my car break-in.

- The CD's are probably gone, Officer Scott said, but we'll file a report.

The afternoon had turned cold so I offer to make coffee for the young handsome officers - they accepted my offer and made themselves at home.

Officer Matt excused himself to make a call outside and while he was gone Officer Scott assisted me in the kitchen. As I reached for a coffee cup, I felt his strong hands wrap around me and cup my large C-cup breast. He must have known by my sigh that his actions were welcome. He begun to caress my neck while outlining my nipples with his finger. Before I could grab a cup, Officer Scott whirled me around and sat me on my tabletop. He could see through the holes in my shorts that I wasn't wearing any underwear. I was so wet with pleasure I didn't even notice that my shorts were now down to my ankles and Officer Scott was licking up my juices with his long tongue. I thought I was about to cum when I felt a long, cold object enter my cunt. Still eating my cunt, Officer Scott had taken advantage of his nightstick to probe my hot pussy. The nightstick was far better than any sex toy I've ever had and just the thought of being assaulted by it was so erotic!

- Have you ever been arrested young lady? Officer Scott asked.

- No, I replied.

- Well, we have a special way of handling beautiful young ladies, Officer Scott said.

WE? Oh my god, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Officer Scott carried me to the living room while still eating my pussy. Just then my front door opened to find Officer Matt standing erect ready to assist Officer Scott. The officers gently handcuffed me and began to frisk me - all over. With every touch, I felt myself ready to explode. The officers quickly undressed except for their utility belts. As I began to suck Officer Matt's cock, I felt Officer Scott enter my pussy. With every pump I wanted to suck this cock harder. I love to suck cock, specially slowly licking around the shaft and balls. I was obviously doing a great job since very soon Officer Matt's exploded with cum into my mouth - I licked up every drop and shivers went through his body.

- I think this lady needs to be search more thoroughly, don't you, Scott? Officer Matt asked.

- I sure do, he replied.

I straddled Officer Matt's cock, which was now hard again. I began to rock and pump back and forth, my breast bouncing with excitement and Officer Matt moaning with pleasure. Just then I felt a tongue flick over my asshole. I soon realized that my anus was being lubed up for a big surprise. Officer Scott's hard cock entered my ass hole.

- OH MY GOD I screamed with pleasure.

The officers soon began to pump in the same motion, first slowly, but still deep. I thought I was going to be split apart. Two huge cocks fucking both my holes. Before I had time to think I was moaning with pleasure and soon screamed while having the most intense climax ever. My vocal appreciation must have excited the two officers who soon were shooting cum inside of me. I can't believe I have just been fucked in every hole - just the thought of this started to get me excited again.

The officers removed my handcuffs and said I was released. They got dressed and headed off to another call, but reminded me that they had to right to return and search me at any time.

I look forward to my next strip search.