A Good Teacher

Story Info
Mum knows what her son needs to learn.
5k words
4.45
478.7k
145

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amboz
amboz
86 Followers

I had just turned 18 and sex was on my mind continually and has been from an early age. The only way to find some relief was to musterbate at least 2 or 3 times a day. I had a few girly magazines and I'd fantasize what it would be like to slip my cock in to the cunts of those women, or play with their boobs, specially the ones with real big ones. When I didn't have those magazines in front of me, I would fantasize about some other women that I had seen who had some big cleavage showing, or a very short miniskirt etc.

On one of such an occasion, a picture in my mind appeared of my mother. She was getting ready to go out after having taken another one of her long bath and walked through the lounge room in her bra and panties to get something from another room. Now her wearing this isn't much different then a bikini that women or girls wear at the beach, but for me it looked heaps sexier. She still has a real nice body and good size boobs. Then a vision sprang to mind of her laying in the bath and I would walk in and see her laying there. I imagined her to have a shaved cunt, just as some of the women in my girly magazines and also see her good sized boobs. So as soon as she had left, I went into the bathroom and wanked myself. The same thoughts were still there and I shot my cum into the vanity basin.

I wished that it was possible to see her taking a bath. I had already checked out if it was possible to look through the window and it was, as we have those vertical blinds and depending to which side they were closed, I could see the bath in the reflection of the large mirror. Trouble was she always took her bath in the afternoon when it was still daylight and that was too risky to stand there and perve through the window.

Then one day she came home later then usual. She told me that she was real stressed out due to the long hours her boss had asked her to do and that she was going to soak herself in the bath. She picked up a book and off she went. Just what I've been waiting for. I heard the water running and waited about five minutes. My cock had already gone hard as I was thinking that I might get to see her naked in the bathtub. I went outside and made my way to the bathroom window. The adrenalin was pumping and my heartbeat was twenty to the dozen as I approached the window. Would the blind be in the right position, would I get to see her in the tub? With each step my excitement grew. My cock was straining in my board shorts.

Yes, luck was on my side. The blind was in the right position and then I saw her. Just as I had fantasized. Woww, look at those nice boobs and yes she has her cunt shaved to a bikini line, just showing a small patch of curlies. As we live out in the country and have to be water conscious, she didn't have much water in the tub and her cunt was clearly visible. Out came my rock hard cock and I began to masturbate perving on my mother. Fuck she looked nice laying there book in hand. Then I saw her moving her other hand onto her cunt and she began to slowly rub it. Her hand moving gently up and down on her slit. Fuck, I'm seeing my mother masturbating. I don't think my cock has ever been as hard as this. She dropped the book and with that hand began to stroke her boobs. Feeling her now gone hard nipples. With her other hand she was rubbing herself near the top of her slit with two fingers. I couldn't hold back any longer and let my spunk shoot out in a big arch, landing a couple of meters away on the ground. I thought I was never going to stop, as squirt after squirt shot out.

I still watched my mother masturbating and I still had my cock in my hand. Not as hard as a few minutes ago, but still stiff. I once again began to stroke it and felt it getting hard again. Fuck, this was more then I had ever imagined in my wildest fantasises. She had her head back and her eyes were closed, as she kept rubbing her cunt. Her head came forward and she pushed one of her boobs up to her mouth and I saw her licking and sucking on her big, hard nipple. "Oh fuck mum, let meeeee do it. Your big boy wants to fondle your boobs and suck on your nipples, play with your cunt." I nearly said it out loud. I saw her arching herself and she was rubbing her clitty a lot faster now. Her mouth was open, as if she was saying Ahhhh's and Ooooo's. Her arse was bucking as she made herself cum and I shot another load of spunk to the ground.

That view was enough to keep me wanking for the next few weeks to come. I just couldn't get the picture out of my mind and my cock went hard every time I thought of it. I wanted to perve on my sexy looking mum again, but she kept having her bath or shower when it was still daylight. Frustration was getting to me. Then one afternoon it got the better of me. I thought what the heck; there are no neighbours that can see me looking through the bathroom window. Mum had already been in there for some time now and the thought of her laying there playing with herself just urged me on to have a look. Again that mighty adrenalin rush came over me as I got closer to the window.

My cock throbbing in my shorts. Fuck, she didn't even have the blind closed as tightly as the last time and I could see her reflection in the mirror as good as if I were in the bathroom with her. She was rubbing her cunt again, just like the last time. I let my stiff cock out of my shorts and began wanking. I noticed that every so often she would look up towards the mirror and I'm sure she gave a smile. Surely she couldn't see me. The reflection in the mirror was at the wrong angle to her. Then she leaned forward to reach for something. As she laid back, I saw that she had a rubber looking penis in her hand. Ooooo fuck Mum, yeeea let me see you fucking yourself.

Sure enough, she put it to her cunt and I watched it going deeper into her. She was still rubbing her clitty with the other hand. She began to move that cock in and out of her cunt. Sometimes slowly, then faster. A-h-h-h Mum, you don't know what you are doing to me. I wish that was my cock fucking you. She was fucking herself quite fast now. I saw that cock going in and out of her glistening cunt. I again watched her reaching climax, as I shot another load of spunk towards the ground. I stayed there and watched her dry herself, which gave me a real good look at her nice, still firm boobs. I'm sure I could have spunked again within in a few minutes, but I didn't have the time and made my way back to the lounge room as soon as I saw her putting the towel around her. I wanted to get a feel of those boobs, but I didn't like my chances. By the time she came back in the room, I was back watching TV.

Although she had a skirt and top on, in my mind I saw her as if she was naked. My eyes wandered from where her cunt is to her top. Woww, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were still hard and very visible. I looked at them for what must have been an eternity, feeling my cock stirring. I looked away and felt myself blushing.

"Are you alright?" She asked giving me a smile.

"Irrr, errr yes mum."

She then sat down and I found myself looking at her nipples every so often. She again caught me out a few times and always just gave me a smile and each time I would blush even more. Why were her nipples still so hard? I had never noticed that on her before.

Over the next week I didn't get a chance to perve on her, as we had a lot of rain and wouldn't you know, it was mainly towards evening. So I had to make do with looking at the girly magazines again and bring myself off into tissues. Sure was heaps better when I could just let my spunk fly out and let it land on the ground. Something I noticed, mum was dressing a lot more casual around the house. Hardly ever wore a bra anymore and her skirts looked to be shorter as well. Maybe I hadn't noticed it on her before. One evening during that rainy week, she was sitting opposite me watching TV. From where I was sitting, I could see a long way up her skirt and I didn't think she had any panties on. I kept on looking up her skirt. Just then she moved her legs a little more apart and with the light filtering through her cotton skirt, I could see that she really wasn't wearing any panties and I was looking straight at her cunt.

My cock did a summersault in my board shorts and it was now like a tent pole. Me thinking:-‘Fuck mum, you're teasing the hell out of me, I want to come over and put my hand up your skirt and touch that cunt of yours. I'll let you play with my prick if you want to. You can also watch me wank my cock in front of you, just like I've watched you in the bathroom fucking yourself'. I made a couple of feeble attempts to get my stiff cock out of the way, but it was no use. It was too late now anyway, she looked over and said, "You're very fidgety tonight, is everything ok?" I saw her looking at my stiff cock, as she was speaking to me. Naturally I blushed heaps. She was still looking at my cock.

"Don't be embarrassed, I know that your hormones are easily stirred up at the slightest provocation. Don't forget that I've seen you heaps when you were growing up, mind you it wasn't as big as that then. You'll do some woman proud one day. Wish I could find someone like that again. You must have inherited it from your Father. Although from what I can see, you've done even better."

"Ohh Mum, you are making me all embarrassed."

"Son, you're old enough for us to have a man to man, well as your Father is no longer with us, man to me talk. You don't have to get embarrassed with me; after all it's a woman that you have to please later in life. So who better than your Mother to explain things to you." She had a valid point there, but I still felt uncomfortable that my cock was still poking straight up and Mum still hadn't taken her eyes of it.

"Were you thinking of one of the girls at school to get you all hard, or maybe of one of the girls in those magazines you keep in your room or maybe something else that got you all stirred up?"

Fuck, she knows about my magazines. What else does she know? Had she seen me perving on her through the bathroom window as well? Does she know that I've seen her playing with her boobs and fuck herself with that rubber cock? I can't tell her that I got hard looking up her skirt and seeing that she had no panties on. I can't tell her that I wanted to come over and touch her cunt and fondle her boobs. As all this was going through my mind, my cock was at its peak. "Errrr, errrr, no Mum, was nothing."

"Well over nothing, your dickie sure gets itself into a state of arousal. It must feel uncomfortable for you to have it so constrained when it's sooo hard."

Fuck Mum, what are you saying? Does she want me to take my cock out? Does she want to have a close up look at it now that it's all grown up? She's been looking at it all this time and that gave me even more reason to feel exited. Just then she leaned back in her lounge chair and her short skirt rose up with her. It stopped short just where her cunt began. With her legs now more apart then before. I could see her cuntlips clearly. They were glistening in the light filtering through her skirt. I tried once more to shift my stiff cock to one side, but it was way too stiff and it felt that I would break it by trying too hard.

She must have seen me trying to move my cock. Still in her reclined position, she said "Why don't you take your shorts off and be more comfortable. I told you that you don't have to feel embarrassed with me. See I haven't got much on myself and it feels real nice." With that she reached down and lifted her skirt up even higher. I now had her wet looking cunt in full view. Fuck Mum, what are you doing to me? My balls are starting to hurt from all this teasing. Fuck, I needed to touch that wet cunt, feel that wetness on my fingers, or better still, slide my hard cock up her, just as some of the older boys talk about at school. How their girlfriends let them fuck them, or let them put their cocks in their mouth. I sure could do with any of that right now. I wish I could go to my room and wank. Anything to relieve the ache in my cock and balls. If I went to my room, she'd know that I would be wanking myself.

"Awww you big sugg, come over here and let Mum do it for you, I'm used to it. Your Father used to let me take his pants off."

I did get up and as I walked the couple of meters to where she was, my cock was sticking straight out. My eyes were fixed on her glistening cunt. A hundred thoughts went through my head in that short distance. I was being lured across a chasm. One that no close relative should ever cross. I knew that it wasn't just a matter of taking my shorts off. I had sex on my mind. Did Mum feel the same? If she didn't, then why was her cunt in full view?

I don't remember taking that last step towards her, nor her slipping my shorts down exposing my raging cock. I had my eyes closed and felt a hand being placed on my cock as I stood naked in front of Mum. She let her hand slide lightly along the full lengths of my throbbing cock and back again.

"My, you sure have grown since the last time I saw you naked. Your already bigger then your Father was and you still have more growing to do. You're going to make some woman very happy."

I opened my eyes just as my Mother came towards my cock with her mouth open and I then felt her hot lips close over the head of my cock. She let it slide further into her moist, warm mouth till I saw she nearly had all my cock in her and felt it touching the back of her throat. She held me there, just lightly moving her tongue over the hard shaft.

Fuck, my Mum was sucking my cock, just as the boys at school were talking about. But hold on, I can't brag about this. Don't think it would go down well if I told them "Guess what, my Mum sucked me off last night." Who cares, it felt soooo good. She placed her hand on top of mine and guided me towards her wet cunt and showed me how she wanted me to stroke her. She placed it on her hard, swollen clitty and rubbed it with my hand. At last I could touch her, feel her wetness oozing out. Just as well she wasn't moving my cock too much in her mouth; otherwise I would have shot my load down her throat.

There was now no return to the other side of that wide chasm that we both crossed a little while ago. We are having incestuous sex. But what of it? It felt soooo fucking good and the perversity of it made it even more exiting. How many Mums' would suck her son's raging cock? Let him see and feel they're ever soooo wet cunt? I was in heaven. She was commanding the movements of my fingers on her clit. She was pushing my fingers harder on to it and was making them rub faster. I could now see her clitty protruding between her wet cuntlips and it felt real hard to touch. I didn't know until then that women have that. The boys at school never mentioned it. Mum was starting to move her mouth up and down my shaft. Ahhhh that felt soooo fucking good. Then she moved her hand away from mine and motioned for me to continue to rub her clitty. She pulled her top up and her boobs bounced out and she began to fondle them. I also took hold of one of her boobs and fondled her stiff nipple.

I knew I couldn't make it last much longer, what with one hand on her wet cunt, the other fondling her boobs, touching her hard nipples and having my cock buried deep in her hot mouth. That was just too much for me and I knew I was about to shoot my load. I began to move back so as not to fill her mouth with all that spunk that was about to erupt, but she took hold of my arse cheeks and pulled me even closer and took my cock all the way into her mouth. It again touched the back of her throat, as she pulled me further on to herself. Fuck, she wants me to spunk into her mouth and with that thought, my cock exploded.

I felt wave after wave of cum shooting into her mouth. I don't think she expected me to have so much cum in me and she had problems keeping up with it. I didn't think I was ever going to stop either. Just when I thought I had finished, another squirt would come out. Mum was swallowing the lot. As I was cumming, I could no longer rub her clitty and she took over bringing herself off as I was filling her mouth with my cum. She kept my cock in her mouth for a few more minutes after my last squirt of cum. Was she expecting me to shoot more down her throat? She just gently sucked on it and let her tongue roll along my still reasonable stiff cock.

There was an awkward silence for a while as we both came down from our euphoric state. I had put my shorts back on as a matter of shyness and had moved back to my lounge chair. Mum was still in a state of undress. She had made a feeble attempt to cover herself up, but her boobs were still showing from under her top and her skirt didn't cover her glistening cunt. She had her face buried in her elbow and I saw her shaking her head a few times. I'm sure I could hear her making slight sobbing sounds.

I went over to her and asked if she was alright. She didn't look up, just nodded her head. "Mum, I want you to look at me and tell me you're ok."

She raised her head and I saw there were tears in her eyes. She stretched her arms out and I let her hug me. "Baby, what have I done? It's so wrong, pleeease forgive me. I should know better. I just felt so turned on when you've been watching me take a bath and see you wank yourself as you watch me."

Fuck, she did see me perving on her. What did she say? It turned her on? To hear her saying that, turn turned me on. Ohh no, not again!! I felt my cock getting hard again. "Mum, its ok. What you did felt reeeal nice. I wanted it too and you do turn me on as well." "But you're my son and we shouldn't …………." She didn't finish the sentence, just hugged me tighter. "Mum, I find you very attractive and it's ok with me what we did. I won't be telling anyone. Maybe you can teach me to become a good lover." She hugged me tighter and her sobbing had stopped.

Her boobs were still only partially covered and as we were hugging each other, I placed my hand on her firm, voluptuous breast and started to explore the full roundness of them. I thought Mum would brush my hand away at any moment, but she let me continue. I lifted her top up a bit further and they were now in full view. I fondled one of her nipples with one hand, whilst the other hand was kneading her other breast. My cock was back in the same stiff predicament as it was earlier. Oooohh fuck, it felt nice to play with her boobs. Mum leaned a little forward and to my surprise, took her top completely off and then leaned back in the armchair and watched me play with her boobs.

"You like my boobs, don't you Baby."

"Oooohh yeees Mum, they feel and look great."

"See how hard you made my nipples by doing that?" She took one of her nipples and pulled it upwards and then let it back down, repeating the action several times. It was now bigger and harder then the other one. "You've always loved my boobs, even from the first day I let you suckle on them. Do it now for me baby, suck on my nipples."

I was about to do that anyway. I wanted to feel her hard nipples in my mouth. I lowered my face on to one and started to suck on it. She placed her hand on my head and ran her fingers through my hair, letting out little moans of contentment. "Ooohh yeea baby, suckle on Mummies tit, let your tongue roll over them. "Oooohh my God, it feels sooo fucking nice."

Did I hear right, did she really say "fucking?" Just to hear her say that word, nearly made me cream my shorts. I saw her other hand go down the side of her body and then felt her beginning to rub her clitty again. She was getting herself really sexed up judging from the eagerness she was rubbing her clit. I let go of her nipple and knelt in front of her as she continued to masturbate. I could see her fingers rubbing her wet, glistening cunt.

amboz
amboz
86 Followers
12