A Good Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was proud of my husband as I stood straddling his lower legs while holding onto Don's shoulders. My legs remained slightly spread. After a final caress to the back of Rodney's head, Don reversed his hand, touched my open labia, and slipped his fingers into my saturated vagina -- first one finger, then two. He casually finger-fucked me for several minutes while circling and gingerly touching my clit with his thumb. His two outside fingers extended down, teasing the sensitive area near and around my anus.

Time stood still. We were all on a plateau now. Rodney was into to the gentle ebb and flow of Don's slow face fucking and deep throating. I watched through glazed eyes as Don gave me fatherly smiles while he explored the folds of my sopping cunt with his inquisitive fingers.

Every so often, he would slide his soaking fingers out of my vagina and ease them ever so tenderly up the crack of my ass until he reached my anus. There he would use his thumb to tease, probe, deposit, and rub in the moisture as his fingers cupped and stroked my ass cheeks. At one point he pressed his wet thumb in and waited patiently until my sphincter relaxed enough to accept its full penetration. I enjoyed Don's attention to all of my erogenous zones. And, I was most relieved that Rodney was not aware of how Don was preparing me for an act that I had never allowed my husband to perform.

I could tell that Don was getting more excited. His thrusts into Rodney's mouth were getting longer and more forceful. But, he surprised me when he suddenly paused and took the time to compliment Rodney on how well he was holding himself in check. It was a nice thing to do, especially considering what he was doing to me, literally behind my husband's back.

Don withdrew his thumb from my ass and dipped his fingers in my pussy once more before removing them. My eyes told him that I didn't want to stop. But he ignored my silent plea. Instead, he swiped his fingers under my nose so I could breathe in the strong scent of my own sex. He touched his dripping fingers just above my upper lip and left drops there so the scent would linger in my nostrils. Then he pulled me up to Rodney's back again.

* * *

Don removed his penis from Rodney's mouth and placed my hand under it. "Can you see the effect all this sexual activity is having on me?" he asked, as I cradled his penis right in front of my husband's face.

Don's cock was indeed as hard and as hot as any one I had ever held. His penis shaft was so extended that it had developed a slight upward curve. There was no foreskin left to cover any part of the head. His scrotum was pulled up tight and slightly blue-purplish in color. The head of Don's cock was light crimson, stretched taunt, and pointed like the tip of a spear -- ready to force its way into soft flesh. Pre-cum oozed continuously from the slit in the tight, cone shaped head. It was obvious that Don wanted us to know that he was filled with lust, and needed to come, soon. It was also apparent that he would not be denied.

I delicately squeezed the shaft I was holding. I drooled some spittle onto Don's cockhead. I used my thumb and forefinger to gather my saliva and Don's seminal fluid. I spread the mix over and around the sharp head, behind its flared rim, and on down toward his balls. "This is for you, baby," I said, while touching my husband's back and lubricating Don's cock at the same time.

Don was chomping at the bit. He looked in my eyes and smiled again as his supercharged cock pulsed with anticipation in my hand. He knew that I understood his bisexual desire to be the first man to take my husband.

I was still standing behind my fully clothed husband who was kneeling in front of Don. Rodney watched, slack jawed, as I lovingly prepared Don's hot, hard weapon for the onslaught to come. My tits were aching, my pussy was flowing, and my anus was starting to throb. Don maneuvered my hand with his well lubricated, urgent cock right in front of Rodney's lips, while, at the same time, up above my husband's visual field, he put his still damp fingers in front of my mouth.

"Open", he said in a loud voice. I felt Rodney put his arms around Don's hips and grip his ass in order to hold his position. My husband knew what was coming and he moved his head forward to take it. But, I hesitated. "C'mon. Put it in!" said an impatient Don.

I held the hot, wet, ready-to-explode head of Don's cock up to my husband's waiting lips. Don pushed his hips forward and began to mount Rodney's face. My husband took several inches, but I did not let go. Instead, I let my hand slide down the slick, heated shaft until Rodney's face and lips squashed my thumb against Don's hairless lower belly and trapped my fingers behind his tight ball sack. I could not resist becoming intimately involved again, touching my husband's face and the doctor's genitals at the same time. The real fucking was set to begin in earnest, and I wanted to share in it as much as possible.

Don's eyes were no longer gentle. He looked into my soul and silently mouthed the word again, "Open."

Again I hesitated, so he just forced his two cunt juice covered middle fingers into my moist and longing mouth. The Doctor Was In-Charge!

Just as the taste of my own sex was beginning to register, Don started to move his fingers in and out of my mouth in a simulated fucking motion. Then he said in a voice loud enough for both my husband and me to hear, "Suck." Then, "Suck Harder!"

Rodney sucked. I sucked. There was no more talk, no rationale for what was happening. It was just sex, pure and simple.

* * *

A man we did not know an hour ago was having oral sex with both my husband and me -- each of us at the same time -- and we were loving it!

* * *

I was beginning to lose it when Don's strokes into my husband's willing passage become erratic. I knew Don was ready to consummate his domination of my husband by getting the complete release he needed. I was happy for him. I whispered to him, "Do it, Don! Come for me!"

Don stopped moving for a moment. My fingers felt his scrotum compress and his shaft pulse. I knew that my husband was getting his very first taste of warm, wet semen. I also knew it was just the vanguard of what was on the way. I was excited for my Rodney. He paused, enjoying the flavor of Don's come sample. Then I felt his lips resume sucking with a vengeance.

Don savored the moment, then he gave several short, sharp thrusts. I took the hint and moved my hand out of Don's way. I placed it on his ass cheek where I found Rodney's hand. We intertwined our fingers and held on together.

Don's cock in Rodney's mouth was rock-hard and rampant. "Good, good. Keep it slow at first," he said to Rodney. "Trust me." He put his hands on my husband's head, softly, almost caressing his short hair. Rodney continued to move his lips back and forth in time with the pace Don set. Don was focused on getting off, and my husband and I were doing everything we could to make it happen.

"Ok, good. Now, just a little faster," Don said.

Don's hands steadied Rodney's head, moving him into a quicker rhythm. "Very good," Don said. "Press your lips nice and tight," he demanded. "Very good," he said after Rodney complied.

Don widened his stance and bent his knees. Don had his cockhead at the entrance to Rodney's throat now. "Good boy. Remember our practice, and trust me," Don instructed.

It was getting wilder. Don was speeding up. He was humping deeper and deeper. Ramming his pointy tip into my husband's mouth far as it would go. "Press hard!" he said, louder. "Do it!"

Suddenly Don's hands clamped my husband's head to his groin. Don used his knees. His body hunched wildly, hips thrusting his release seeking member upward into Rodney's fully cooperative cavity, seemingly in spasms beyond his control. My husband suddenly felt the liquid in his throat. He tried to move his head back, but I leaned in and held him in place with my thighs as Don continued to fuck forward, entering and leaving Rodney's throat quickly, time after time.

Don had reached the point of uncontrollable ejaculation. It was a wondrous thing to see, hear, and feel.

I watched Don's face as he climaxed. His primal orgasm was strong. It took control over his super-excited mind and body. Don's back and neck stiffened. His upper chest, neck, and face reddened. He thrust as hard as he could and then held the penetration gained. "Ngaar!" was the loud, involuntary sound Don made as he hunched his rampant cock deep into my husband's throat and expelled a hot rope of his semen down Rodney's esophagus. After a moment he withdrew a little, then thrust again. "Ngaar!" ... And again. "Ngaar!"

This time, Rodney closed his throat on the out motion and took a breath. Don's next trust was not as hard, so Rodney took this, and the following come shots, over his tongue and tonsils. "Ngaar!" ... "Ngaaaaar!" Five times Don explosively launched his burning seed far into Rodney. Some went directly down my husband's throat, but much of it ended up in his soft, sucking mouth - filling it to overflowing.

Once the fireworks were over, Don released his grip on Rodney's head. Don was still moving his cock in my husband's slippery, fluid filled mouth, and coming at a slower pace. I knew that given his years of sexual experience he would probably continue to do so for some time. So I used my body to hold my husband in place a while longer.

I could feel Rodney swallow as Don's humping slowed. Once, twice, three times. Suddenly, I heard my husband start to grunt and moan around Don's cock. I was familiar with the sounds. Rodney was coming spontaneously as he continued sucking Don's slick, still hard penis.

* * *

Don drew me as close to him as possible with Rodney still sucking between our legs. He reached down between us and scooped some of the overflow from the loose seal between my husband's lips and his own cock. He brought it back to my face as an offering. I opened immediately and sucked hard while my tongue lovingly laved the mixture of Don's semen and Rodney's saliva off his insinuated digits. The sex fluid soup was wonderfully warm and tangy. I swallowed as much as I could get, and knew that I would want more in the future.

Don held me tight. He removed his fingers from my mouth and replaced them with his tongue. Saying, "Suck," as he did so.

Don's tongue was fat and it filled my mouth. I sucked it deliriously. It was like a miniature dick between my lips and on my tongue. I sucked it as if I were sucking Don's cock -- something I wanted to do so badly now.

Don reached down between us again and scooped up more of the overflow from Rodney's mouth with his two middle fingers. He wrapped his arms around my hips. Then Don separated my ass cheeks, and pushed those two come covered fingers deep into my moist and suddenly spasming rectum. Don thrust his fingers up into me again, again, and again. There was no resistance. I was in heaven. My mind was gone.

* * *

When my senses returned, my husband was still sucking hard and coming in his pants. Don had dumped buckets of come in his mouth and throat, and he was still providing Rodney with an effective pacifier, while lovingly stroking his face and head.

I was on my tip-toes, one leg raised to make my pulsing asshole as accessible as possible so Don could continue his anal finger fuck. I was out of my mind with all of the stimulation, still coming, crying tears of happiness, and kissing Don. My thighs were trembling and my knees had buckled.

All I could do at that moment was cling to Don's shoulders, hold on tight, and try not to let my husband, Rodney, know how much I was thrilled: by Don's attention to my newly awakened sexual desires; and by the most powerful orgasm I had ever had.

12