A Good Wife Ch. 02: Alesha and Traci

Story Info
Alesha auditions her best friend for the threesome gig.
3k words
3.93
25.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't stop giggling!" exclaimed Alesha. "Everything you do tickles!"

Traci rolled her eyes. "Look, if we're gonna do this then you have to cooperate. It's not gonna be comedy hour, damn!"

"I know, it's just weird, I can't get serious!" Alesha giggled again.

Traci rose up and looked at her. "Look, this was YOUR idea; I'm doing this for YOU and your freaky husband. It's not new to me but I'm trying to help you so you don't look like a rape victim when we're doing it. Geez, I can't believe you've never made out with a girl! What the hell were you doing while you were playing girl's basketball?"

"What do you mean - I was playing basketball!" laughed Alesha.

"I mean, didn't you players ever get down in the shower after a game?" asked Traci.

Alesha howled. "Why would we do that? Who does that?"

"Everybody does that! You're all in the shower soaping up, all of those hard nipples popping out in the lather, " Traci uses her finger to stroke Alesha's nipple as she talks. "You look across the shower and see who is checking you out, who's got the same thing on their mind. You catch the eye of that hot ass center point left fielder with the nice bubble butt-"

"What's a center point left fielder?" asked Alesha.

"Hell, I don't know! Whatever those positions are, shut up and listen!" replied Traci. She slips Alesha's robe completely off of her shoulder and pushes her back on the bed. "Damn, you have a hot ass body yourself, girlie! Didn't know you were hiding all of this!" Traci slides her hand across Alesha's flat stomach, stopping at the top of her clean shaven mound. "Niiiiiiice," she murmured. "This won't be much of a chore for me at all." She licked her lips and said softly, "You've grown nicely since we were young."

Alesha squirmed under her soft touch. It surprised her when she felt herself stirring inside at the touch of her best friend. Traci's hands moved up and down her torso, then moved up to caress and massage both her breasts. Alesha caught her breath as she watched Traci wet her fingers and lean in to stroke Alesha's nipples as she continued her story.

"As I was saying...that one player with the long hair that she keeps up in a ponytail - she's got a big round ass like a video vixen, like what's her name - Lila -"

"Who?" Alesha interrupted.

"Lila? Isn't that her name? The really pretty one, she's from the islands," Traci rolled her eyes. "She RAPS now! You know who I'm talking about! Hell, I don't even watch videos!"

Alesha started laughing. "You mean Lola!"

"Yeah, whatever, same difference - just picture somebody with a big fake ass, okay?" Traci bent to Alesha's ear and continued. "You've always had a hard time keeping your eyes off it, and now you see her right across from you rubbing lather all over that fatty." She ran her tongue around the outside of Alesha's ear then gently nipped at the earlobe.

Alesha was feeling aroused and her breath quickened. She's seducing me! She thought to herself. How strange that I like it! She relaxed and raised her head closer to nuzzle Traci. With her robe lying open and Traci's hands traveling up and down her naked body, Alesha found herself moving slowly under her touch as she tried to silently urge Traci to linger in some spots. She was ready for Traci to touch her there. It was a little intimidating at first but ever since Traci had texted her this morning and told her the plans for them to 'practice' today, Alesha had been tingling with nervous excitement.

Traci told her in the text message that she had kept Baby Alesha from her nap this morning, so that she would be certain to sleep over Alesha's house, and she suggested that Alesha do the same with her kids so they could all sleep at the same time. When Traci arrived, they gave both babies their warm baths and Alesha gave Ebony a bottle while Traci breastfed Baby Alesha. Then, according to plan, both babies closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep. Malcolm Jr. had the last bath and then he was put into his bed with the rail raised and locked while he played with his musical rings on his way to sleep.

Alesha was even aroused and excited at watching Traci stick her nipple into Baby Alesha's mouth. She sat across from her holding Ebony's bottle and squeezing her thighs together at the sight of Traci's full swollen breast giving sustenance to the child named after her. The baby's tiny hands clamped onto the fleshy tit while her mouth made sucking noises around the fat dark nipple. Alesha's eyes were locked on the other bare breast as the milk dripped and flowed from the nipple onto the towel draped across her lap. Traci would switch the baby from one breast to the other, but when Baby Alesha got going really good on one, the other would ooze teasingly with warm drops of milk. Alesha had visions of herself crawling across the floor and sticking out her tongue to catch it, then slowly licking the wet nipple. It was a vision that both shocked and excited her, but it was all the fault of the promises made in Traci's texts.

One text read, "Do u like it wen Malcolm eats u out?"

Alesha didn't know how to respond, she just sat staring at her phone.

"Hello? R u there?" asked Traci.

Alex finally texted back, her hands trembling, "Well, yeah."

"Gud. Then I'm going 2 sho u how much btr it is wen a woman does it."

Alesha stared at her phone screen again, her hands still. Traci continued.

"U will b the best wif ever wen we put on this sho 4 Malcolm!"

Alesha felt herself getting wet between her legs. She might have leaned back and started stroking her clitoris had it not been for the kids across the room! But she was definitely ready for her lesson.

By the time Traci arrived an hour later, she was like a small child herself, following Traci around the house, doing whatever she told her to do without question. Now the kids were sleeping and she figured they had at best an hour so she'd better not waste it.

Traci kissed her from her ear over to her lips, where she pressed her tongue inside her mouth and licked around so gently and sweetly, as if Alesha was her lover. She wondered if Traci was imagining that she was the father of her baby, the last man that she'd known Traci to be with and love.

The two women kissed each other passionately, pulling away and looking into each other's eyes every few seconds, then ducking back in to join their lips again. Their tongues wiped across each other and they moaned at the pleasure that awakened inside of them. Alesha arched her back and used her arms to pull Traci into her. Traci, who was also wearing a robe, reached quickly to untie the belt and expose her naked body so she could touch the skin against Alesha. Her breasts were much larger than Alesha's due to her breastfeeding the baby; Alesha brought her hands up and caressed the soft skin along the side of Traci's breasts.

Suddenly, Traci dipped her head down and held her mouth above the nipple of Alesha breast, just holding it there and looking up into her eyes while she spoke. "So this girl with the nice ass, she comes over to you and starts rubbing in the soapy lather on your body." She takes the nipple into her mouth and sucks it hard, nibbling a bit with her teeth, then pulls out and licks slowly across the top. "She presses your back against the shower wall and starts rubbing both of your titties with the soap, pulling on the nipples, making them long and hard."

Alesha closed her eyes and imagined the action as Traci described it in vivid detail. Her nipple is rock hard now and straining upward for Traci to take it again. Traci sucks on one while rolling the other between her fingers as she talks.

"The other girls in the shower have started watching. They've seen it before but they've never seen you get off in there, they've all been wondering when you would get initiated!" Traci chuckled, and switched to the other nipple.

"So this girl - let's call her Shawna - Shawna takes the shower head and uses it to wash away the soap from these beautiful buds. Then she bends over and starts sucking on them. The other girls have made a circle around you, watching." Traci is pushing both of her breasts together and swiping her tongue back and forth across both nipples.

Alesha frantically moves her hips up and down, reaching for her orgasm, but she doesn't want to come yet because she knows there's more in store. She uses one hand to stroke Traci's back and the other to hold on to the back of Traci's head, urging her to not stop playing with her sensitive nipples.

Traci starts a trail of kisses down her stomach where she dips her tongue inside Alesha navel.

"Shawna gets down on her knees, with the water pouring over your bodies, and she pushes your legs open. Now you're standing spread-eagle against the wall." Traci continues kissing downward, using her fingers to stroke along Alesha's thighs. "Shawna starts to lick your pussy, up and down, dipping her tongue in and out, tickling your little pink bud inside."

Traci licks softly along the lips of Alesha's labia, causing her to push herself up from the bed and beg for more. Her lips vibrated against her soft wet flesh as she told her sexy story. "The crowd goes wild!" she said, laughing.

"Ahhhhhhhh, oh goodness!" cried Alesha, as Traci pushed her tongue in to stroke the side of her clit. She moved it slowly all around, circling it, without touching directly on the top, knowing that pressure would be too great. Then she concentrated on one side and licked more forcefully.

She moved her head back and looked up across Alesha's flat belly, up into her eyes. She took one hand and slid it up to play with her breast. "Shawna is licking you so good, your eyes are closed and your head is thrown back against the wall. You know everybody is watching. One of the other girls steps in and starts sucking on your nipple while Shawna is licking you. Owwwwww!"

Traci takes two fingers and slides them inside of her wet hole, bending it slightly so she can hit that certain spot where she begins to rub. She never lets up licking her clit and Alesha is holding her head and grinding her hips against her face, moaning intensely.

"Oh, God, Traci!" she cried out as a powerful eruption let loose inside of her. Alesha grinds her hips frantically and Traci thinks to herself, she looks beautiful right now! Alesha has her head buried back in the pillow, her robe splayed open and her chest heaving. Her mouth is gaped open and her tongue dashes in and out as she is caught up in her climax. Traci continues to lick and rub inside of the wetness of Alesha pussy, keeping her eyes on Alesha's face.

When the shudders stop, she slows down and removes her tongue but not her finger, she can feel Alesha's walls tighten and quake around her fingers. She kisses Alesha on her thigh, then sucks a bit of the skin to leave a hickey to mark her spot.

"Wasn't that nice?" Traci asked her. "And see, we don't have to get married, you're not a lezzzbo now," she laughed as she exaggerated the word. "It was just pleasure between two friends." She pulled herself up Alesha's body and kissed her, sliding her tongue into Alesha's mouth so she could taste her own fluids. "Do you like that taste?" She asked her.

Alesha nodded weakly.

"I wanna do you," she whispered.

"You wanna try? That would make the show even better if we do each other," Traci responded. "But I didn't want to push you since you're new at this..."

Alesha sat up and pushed Traci over on her back, then straddled her naked body.

Looking down at her, she exclaimed, "Wow, I see why the guys love you. You are hot!" She was getting more comfortable with this girl on girl play and she wanted to perform as well as Traci. She was fascinated with Traci's huge breasts that looked like cantaloupes.

"I should have breastfed so I could have big boobs like these. I bet Malcolm would like that," She leaned over and lightly stroked the sides of Traci's breasts. "I bet he's going to really like playing with these when we have our threesome."

"You wanna taste?" Traci squeezed her breasts and pumped the fleshy part until she forced milk out of the nipple. "Oooooh, there you go, lick it." She offered her breast to Alesha, holding it in her hand.

Alesha bent over and licked the yellowish milk from the nipple as Traci moaned. "Suck it," she commanded, and grabbed the back of Alesha's head.

Alesha took the nipple in her mouth and pulled on it slowly, savoring the sensation of the warm milk squirting into her mouth. She knew how to nurse, she had tried to nurse both of her babies when they were born but couldn't do it successfully, so she knew not to suck on just the nipple but also the dark part of the nipple in order to activate the milk ducts. She was able to get a steady stream of milk gushing into her mouth and she trembled as it hit the back of her throat. It was so warm and mildly sweet, but knowing it was coming from the woman who just licked her to an incredible orgasm made it taste even better.

Alesha moved from one breast to the other, sucking the sweet goodness from the nipple and massaging the other. She was so turned on again, she ground herself against Traci's lower body and Traci rose up to meet her.

"I wanna taste you now...down there," said Alesha shyly.

"Go for it babe!" Traci replied with a smile.

Alesha positioned herself between Traci's legs and stared at her pussy. It was shaved except for a thin strip of fine brown fuzz that outlined her slit. Alesha pressed her nose to it and inhaled, then kissed her lips. "Mmmmm, this is kinda nice," she said as Traci wiggled herself at her face.

Alesha took her two fingers and spread her open so she could look at her. Despite having one of her own, she had never really seen a vagina, especially not this close, and especially one that she was so aroused by. She was fascinated by the glistening folds and the little swollen pink bud that seemed to beg for her to kiss it. She went closer and gently sucked the clit into her mouth, then held her mouth over it, letting her warm breath envelop it.

She kissed it softly over and over, then slid her tongue down and pushed it inside of Traci's hole, wiggling it around. Traci squirmed and cried out, "Fuck me with your tongue."

Alesha obliged and moved her tongue in and out, lifting Traci's legs up over her shoulders so she could settle in for the job. She wet her finger and used it to tickle Traci's clit while she tongue-fucked her.

"Ohhh, you're pretty good at this - are you sure this is your first time, girl?"

Alesha giggled and raised herself to slide up Traci's body. "I wanna try something," she whispered. She moved until she could press her pussy against Traci's and she began to grind against her.

"Ahhhhh, yes that's nice," cooed Traci. "I've done this before, we used to call it scissoring! Feels good."

Alesha opened her legs and straddled Traci, twisting her body in a way that allowed her to press her pussy against Traci in the perfect way - their labias pressed open and their clits were rubbing against each other.

"Oh my God, this is so good! It feels like your tongue!" exclaimed Alesha, excitedly. Traci reached around and grabbed Alesha's ass and pressed her closer, guiding her movements as they ground into each other. Alesha kissed Traci passionately and they both began to quiver with ecstasy.

"I'm cumming, oh yes!" cried Traci.

Alesha was riding the wave of another orgasm, amazed at how soft, wet and firm Traci's clit felt rubbing against hers. It was like a little tiny tongue, and she was rubbing herself into a climax, the same way she used to masturbate when she was younger. She would lay on her stomach with her hand furiously working beneath her, stroking herself until she buried her face in the pillow and climaxed.

Traci began to shake and she raised her hips to pull Alesha even closer. "Ahhhhhh, oh yes, that's it, don't stop!" She could feel her juices flow and soak the sheet beneath her. "I'm so wet!"

Alesha buried her face in Traci's neck and started to climax herself. She licked along her best friend's neck and her body began to shake as she reached a tremendously satisfying orgasm. She was breathless in pleasure and even as she felt the vibrations rolling through her body, she knew she wanted to do this again and again.

It was different than when Malcolm entered her with his glorious thick rod, which she loved. This was so different but just as fulfilling. She heard Traci's voice echoing in her head about how women could please each other when a man wasn't around. She was looking forward to their upcoming tryst with Malcolm and trembled with excitement for what was previously scary, now she eagerly anticipated.

What a difference a day makes.