A Good Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did press my fingers in gently, and I was surprised to find the depth to which the soft flesh let my fingers go. I could feel muscles on either side of my fingers, but the passage remained soft in the center. "My God, my husband has a pussy!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, he does. Most people don't realize that men and women carry physical vestiges of their sexual opposites. Some of those vestiges are more pronounced than others," Don explained.

"Is that true for me, too? I asked, incredulously.

"Oh, yes, Molly. In fact, Rodney and I are going to be touching your little dick very soon."

I knew that I had played the dunce when I realized he was talking about my clitoris. Still, I quivered at the thought of both my men touching it at the same time.

***

Don kept up his lower genitalia massage for quite some time, as Rodney became accustomed to the new sensations. I watched my husband relax and begin to enjoy the feelings, especially Don's occasional, insistent two finger thrusts up into the area of his would-have-been vagina.

When the time was right, Don repositioned us. He helped my husband skootch his body forward on the sofa until his ass was right in the edge of the seat cushion, his head was resting against the back cushion, and his feet were on the coffee table that was about two feet in front of the couch.

Don had me roll over and kneel right beside Rodney. My knees were on the forward edge of the seat cushion with my legs separated, and my head was against the back cushion next to Rodney's. My eyes locked with Rodney's and we both smiled. Here we were, face to face, and side by side, with our sex parts fully exposed and flying in the wind.

Once we were in place, Rodney and I found that the positions Don put us in were actually more comfortable than I would have expected. Rodney's weight was supported by his back on the seat cushion and his feet on the coffee table. My weight was supported by my knees on the soft seat cushion and by my hands at the joint of the couch back and the seat cushion. I complimented Don on choosing the set up.

Don sat back down on the couch on the opposite side of my husband from me. His erection on full display. "Good sex, takes time," he said, "and I don't want you two to get tired."

***

Don told us, "This lesson involves the three of us getting very aroused and peaking at the best possible times to create an unforgettable sexual experience. I will guide you. Just follow my lead."

Don took the time to brush my cheek, fondle my boobs, and run his hand down my back and around the curve of my kneeling ass. All were within his reach the way he had arranged us. He caressed my husband's cheek, touched his neck and hairless chest, and lightly brushed his two small nipples. His hand continued down across Rodney's flat stomach until he could jack Rodney's cock. I marveled at the fact that he had arranged us so compactly that he could touch all of both of us without changing position.

Don used gentle touches to make love to me and my husband at the same time. Rodney and I were grateful recipients of his attention.

***

Eventually, Don moved to kneel on the seat close to Rodney's face. "Before we start, I am going ask you each to do a small thing for me. It may seem trivial after all we have done so far, but it is very important to me."

Don moved closer and said, "Rodney, please kiss the tip of my penis, and say 'Yes, Master'."

My husband did as he was asked. Don offered me the chance to provide him with my tribute. I thought, 'Surely, this just for Rodney's benefit.' So I did it too. "Yes, Master."

"Wonderful," Don said, "We belong to each other now, and I am going to show you how to have the most exciting sex you have ever had."

***

Don left the couch saying, "Stay in those positions until I tell you otherwise." So saying, he lifted one of Rodney's legs and knelt between the couch and coffee table facing up toward us.

Don instructed us, "Rodney, I am going to take a while to open your sphincter and get it to relax. There will be rewards along the way to make it this process good for you. And, Molly, I will be using your honey pot to get the lubricant I need. There will be rewards for you too."

As I knelt facing in on the couch, my sex parts were open to Don from the low point at my mons to the high point where my ass crack melded into the small of my back. So I was surprised when Don inserted his arm through my legs, past my dangling tits, and touched my lips with his two middle fingers. 'Apparently, I had more than one honey pot. Who knew?'

I opened immediately and provided as much saliva as I could. Don inserted and removed his fingers repeatedly while my husband watched the little finger fucking show – not quite knowing what to think.

As he pulled his hand back, Don used his wet fingers to slip between my nether lips, stroke a few times, and enter my vagina for more slickness.

My husband gasped when Don applied the first coat of my lubricating fluid directly to his anus without prior notice or foreplay.

Rodney's eyes sought mine. "Molly," he said, "This is new territory for me, and I'm afraid."

I cuddled him and cooed, "Don't be, Rodney. Everything is going to be okay. I'm here and I love you. Don loves us both. He needs you badly right now. But, he will go real slow for you, baby."

***

In fact, Don did not try to make an insertion after depositing the first dollop. He simply applied it directly on Rodney's rosebud. It was the coolness of it that shocked my husband and made him flinch.

Don returned to my real honey pot for more nectar. He got as much as he could on his two middle fingers, then he inserted his thumb until the web between it and his forefinger stopped its progress. He let his thumb soak for a minute while his finger circled my clit. I gasped. Rodney looked up at me and asked if I were okay. "Yes, baby. Don is just diddling me while he gets more lube for you."

My husband extended his left hand between my legs and up. When he found Don's finger, he joined in. Soon my two men were stroking opposite sides of my clitoris and I was getting hot.

Don returned his right hand to my husband's ass where he wiped my moisture onto the already wet pucker. He gently inserted his thumb just into the folds leading to the strong closure muscle. He held it there while he used his left hand to lovingly rub the back of Rodney's smooth thighs, and cup his butt cheeks. Soon, Don increased the pressure holding his thumb up in place.

There was no movement. So Don leaned forward and placed the tip of his tongue just above his thumb, depositing his own spittle to run down and mix with my fluids. As the mixture seeped in to the tight space around the tip of his thumb, he swiped his tongue up over Rodney's perineum, over his scrotum, and then he captured the head my husband's penis in his mouth and gave it a quick suck.

This was the first time Don had taken Rodney's penis in his mouth. My husband's emotions spiked and he gave a slight thrust into Don's face. When Rodney relaxed and pulled back, his ass opened just a little. Don's digit was positioned perfectly – up close to the perineum – pointed up in the direction of the scrotum. Don seized the moment to increase the pressure applied by his thumb, and it slipped right in, up to the hilt.

"Unng!" was the sound that escaped my husband's lips.

"Are you alright, honey. Is he in?" I asked.

Rodney's eyes were wide open. He seemed wonderstruck. "Oh, Molly. Don just slipped his thumb all the way in. It is really slick and doesn't hurt at all."

A few moments later. "Oh, Oooh! Don is fucking his thumb in and out. It feels like a small cock. His other hand is playing with my cock, balls, and man-pussy. Oh, Molly! This feels so good!"

I nuzzled my husband's cheek and said, "I'm glad you are enjoying it, honey. Don is excited now and I know he really wants to fuck you, baby. You should feel proud that he needs you so much. But, remember that his thumb is small compared to the size of his cock. He is going to have to stretch your hole open much more so he can take your ass without hurting you."

Rodney quivered as I held him. "Baby, why don't you play with my pussy as a distraction while Don gets you ready? Your hand is already down there, and I need it."

As the two middle fingers of my husband's left hand entered my vagina, his thumb was arched and perfectly positioned to circle, nudge, and pressure my clit. Rodney was good at this. I had trained him to please me. Don was right. There were rewards along the way.

***

Rodney was doing an excellent job getting me further aroused. While his mind was elsewhere, Don had removed his thumb and replaced it with his index finger and forefinger. They had stretched him more and they were moving in and out easily now. Don added a little spit from time to time, and he took care not to touch my husband's prostrate. There was no point getting him off too soon.

Don sensed that Rodney's sphincter was reaching the point of relaxation. My husband's breathing was getting ragged and he was even starting to hump back against the pressure of Don's hand. Don added a third finger. Once the three were in, he slowly rotated them as he moved them in and out to stretch my husband's asshole in all directions. Rodney was almost ready, but Don knew it would be best if he kept him dilated for a few more minutes before proceeding.

The forceful entry work was done. So, Don wanted to switch hands. He removed his fingers from Rodney's ass. It retracted a little, but remained partially open. Don picked up a hand towel from the coffee table and wiped off his fingers and thumb. Then he cleaned his hands with a moist baby-wipe.

Don inserted the first three fingers of his left hand into Rodney's anus to keep him dilated. Don now had his clean right hand available to use on me. 'Don is such a considerate master,' I thought to myself.

***

Don was still on his knees behind us. I was cradling my husband's head in my arms. He was excited and anxious, but no longer afraid. I was proud of him for 'taking it like a man' so far.

Don reached in and removed my husband's hand from my pussy. He drew his fingers upward from my clit to my anus. Leaving my crack open like a wet, ripe peach. He repeated the long stroke with his fingers several times. And then he startled me by leaning in and running his fat tongue up the entire length as well. "Rodney, Don just licked me from my clit to my asshole. ...Oh, oh. He's doing it again."

I began to tremble as I gave my husband a play by play of what Don was doing to me. "His middle fingers are in my vagina now, stroking in and out a bit, getting them really wet. ...Don has replaced his fingers with his thumb now. It is all the way in. You're right, baby, it does feel like a small cock. Short, but the base is thick. ...He is trusting it in now, opening me up. ...His wet fingers are extending down over my outer lips, squeezing them tight around my clit. ...He is opening my lips now and using his fingers to slide along both sides of the button. ...Still thrusting his thumb in and out of my vagina. ...He is tugging on my clit now. Oh, baby! I'm so close."

"But, wait. Don is removing his hand. ...He is moving my knees further apart. ...He is kissing my ass cheeks, now. ...Sliding his face into the crack of my ass. ...Licking my anus again. ...Oh, Rodney! Don is rimming me! ...Now he's swirling his tongue. ...Using the tip to penetrate. ...Oh, God! I'm getting close again."

"No! No! He stopped again. ...He removed his face. ...He's touching my pussy again. Wetting his fingers and thumb in my vagina again. ...Oh, honey! ...Now I can feel his thumb pressing into my asshole. ...Unh! He slipped it in on the first push. ...Unh! ...Unh! ...Don is thumb fucking my ass, baby! ... He is opening me up."

I was really starting to lose it. "Don is putting his middle fingers in my vagina now. ...His thumb is still up my ass. ...Oh! his outer fingers have stretched out to jab my clit. ...Oh God, Rodney! He is griping me like a bowling ball. ...Now he is using his strong arm to pump his hand forward and back like a piston, driving his fingers in and out of my holes. ...Please, Don! ...Please don't stop! ...I need to come!"

I was thrusting back to meet Don's incoming hand now. "Pump harder! Pump Harder, Don! ...Let me come! ...Please!" I pleaded.

Through my lust filled haze, I heard Don give me the OK, "Come for me, Molly! Come for your Master!"

Receiving Don's permission set me free. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" was all I could utter as I reached a shuttering climax. My arm strength was gone. I collapsed onto my husband's chest – a fully flushed, trembling, sobbing, hot mess. Rodney held me gently and kissed me. Don kept his hand in place until I stopped shaking.

***

When Don removed his hand from my ass, I flopped sideways on the couch – my head resting on the flat between my husband's chest and belly. It was a perfect vantage point from which to watch the rest of the action.

Don was still kneeling between my Rodney's legs. My husband's ass hung over the edge of the couch. His legs were spread wide. His knees were bent, and he was still supporting the weight of his lower extremities by resting his feet on the coffee table.

Three fingers of Don's left hand were keeping my husband's anus stretched open. Right in front of my face, Don transferred my wetness on the fingers of his right hand to the head and shaft of Rodney's extremely hard cock. Don's eyes locked with mine as he fondled all of my husband's package. Don pulled Rodney's cock to his mouth, opened, and took it all in. He began sliding his lips up and down the hard shaft – slow at first – then faster and faster.

Rodney began to gasp and writhe in agony. I sensed what Don wanted. "Come, baby, Come! Don't hold back! Don wants it! It's time, it's OK! Come in Don's mouth, baby!"

I watched Don's cheeks hollow as he applied a strong suction to my husband's overly sensitive prick. He placed his two middle fingers into the soft flesh just under my husband's scrotum and thrust up repeatedly. That was the trigger.

My Rodney began to shutter. His arms started to flail, so he put his hands on the back of my head to steady them, pushing my face closer to the action as he bucked, thrust, and exploded into Don's mouth. "Aaah! Aaah! ...Aaaaaah!"

***

Don maintained the suction until Rodney calmed a bit, before releasing his cock. Don then reached forward and pulled my face to his and gave me a deep kiss. His slick tongue penetrated, parted my lips, and touched my tongue. I couldn't help but open my mouth. Don opened his lips further and most of my husband's load of hot semen flowed into my mouth. My first snowball! I loved it!

I savored my husband's wad, but didn't swallow it. Don stood up. It was obvious that he was in an agitated state. His upper body was reddening. His motions were twitchy, and his cock was hard, hot, and rampant. He moved his rod closer to my face. I opened as I moved my head toward it. I took almost all of it in, bathing Don's lovely cock in my husband's sticky, slick ejaculate. I let some of the remaining fluid dribble down the lower shaft and over Don's balls. I knew the main event was only moments away. I also knew that my husband would be grateful for any lubrication he could get.

***

It was obvious that Don was more than ready. Before he withdrew from my mouth, I could feel some short, sharp, irrepressible humpy motions begin. Sort of like a puppy air humping with its first hard on.

Don maintained his composure long enough to take a step back, lift each of my husband's legs up over his shoulders, and then push forward until Rodney's thighs were touching his own chest. I had to sit up to get out of the way, but it resulted in a better position for me to watch. I had a clear view of Don's front, the area of penetration, and my husband's face, just beyond his knees.

Because Don's raging cock was pointed like the tip of a spear, and the head was cone shaped, I thought the initial penetration would go smoothly. However, his shaft was long, and increased in girth. It was probable that additional stretching of my husband would be needed to fully accommodate Don's supercharged cock.

I reached down and held the hot tip of Don's love tool up to my husband's open and waiting hole. Don flexed his knees and eased his slippery, come covered tip forward. I was so thrilled to be participating in the complete sharing of my husband as I helped Don mount him.

Rodney started to squirm, and his previously glazed eyes flew wide open, like those of a frightened pony. I put my hand on my husband's upper chest, just in front of his knees. I tried to soothe his fears with near baby talk. "It's okay, baby! ...Don needs you. ...He has to have you or he'll burst. ...Mama's here for you. ...The worst part will be over soon. ...Be a good boy, and hold still."

While I was speaking, I put extra pressure on Rodney's chest to help hold him in place as Don pressed forward and waited several times. Suddenly the resistance vanished and Don pushed all the way home.

"Ulp! Ulp! Ulp!" was the involuntary sound that came from my husband's throat as Don took his virginity and filled his rectum with long, hot cock.

Don paused a moment, savoring the slick warmth of Rodney's rectum, and its tight grip around his rampant shaft. Don started a gentle thrust, but his pent up lust overwhelmed him. He suddenly grabbed my husband's hips and held them in a death grip as he lunged forward, using his own back, hips, and knees to force his groin so far forward that it flattened Rodney's ass.

Don rammed his rock-hard penis into Rodney as deep as it would go. He drew it way back and did it again, and again – over and over. He was truly banging my husband, and I could hear the slap of flesh against flesh as he hit the end of each thrust. Don was lost in his lust – taking what he needed from Rodney – striving to consummate his entry into our relationship.

Rodney was not suffering. This deep fucking was having an effect on him as well. My husband's prostate was being massaged and stimulated as Don's large cock passed over it on each rhythmic stroke. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Don! I've wanted this for so long!" shouted Rodney as he confessed his long-suppressed desire.

Rodney pushed back against Don's assault and held himself open to it. I watched my husband's face as his expression changed from fear, to lust, and then to wonder. "Molly! Molly! I think I'm going to come again!"

I quickly pushed my head into the space available between Don's upright torso and the under- side of Rodney's upturned thighs. I latched on to my husband's cock just as it started to jerk. I sucked hard and took a load of come from my husband directly for the first time.

My husband's orgasm caused the circle of his strong sphincter muscles to commence involuntary contractions – squeezing and releasing Don's cock. This milking action was enough to put Don over the top too. His body hunched wildly, hips thrusting in spasms beyond his control.

Don had reached the point of uncontrollable ejaculation into my husband again – just as he had in our first session.

Don thrust as hard as he could and then froze. The autonomic induced sounds of his climax filled the room. "Ngaar!" ... "Ngaar!" ...And again. "Ngaar!" ... "Ngaar!" as he pumped shot after shot of his thick, strong scented come out of his throbbing, pulsing cock. Don had saved it up over the last week, waiting for this opportunity to unload his semen deep into my husband. Rodney's tight ass milked every drop from his balls, just the way Don had hoped it would.

***

Don was visibly shaking, and he slumped forward. He was completely expended and overcome by emotion. He held on to Rodney, and he kept his softening cock in place, wanting to enjoy and share every last moment of intimate communion and consummation with my husband.