A Good Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
A young couple's induction into the Doctor's family.
9.1k words
4.47
37.2k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since our three-way session last week my husband has been a man possessed," I explained to Dr. Clark over the phone. "He wants to get into my pants, feel me, and fuck me every day, Doctor."

Dr. Don Clark chuckled, "Isn't that why you came to see me, Molly, to get more sex back into your marriage?"

"Well, yes," I responded, "but I didn't imagine that his inner teen-age beast would be unleashed."

The doctor laughed at my description, before he replied, "Don't worry, Molly. Rodney is just overcompensating a bit. After all, we did show him how much he wanted and enjoyed receiving anal sex at our last session. He'll calm down in a few days."

"Meanwhile," the doctor continued, "you should give him as much sex as he wants so he will build confidence in his male side, at the same time that he is coming to grips with his occasional need to be dominated by a man. It's a balance that you and I must help him establish."

"You're right, doctor. I will be encouraging and let him enjoy me as often as he wants," I said, "even if it means that I sometimes get too much of a good thing."

"Perhaps, I can help out, Molly. Instead of having our next appointment at the office, would you and Rodney like to come over to my place Tuesday evening about seven? You can meet my wife, Carol. It will just be the four of us. We can have a glass of wine and take a dip in the pool while we talk."

"That would be wonderful," I responded. "I do want to get Rodney to socialize more."

"Oh, and you won't need to bring bathing suits," Don explained, "Carol and I prefer to be nude in the pool - no wet clothes to deal with. We'll be happy to have you and Rodney that way too."

"Why, Don! I think you are having naughty thoughts," I replied as coyly as I could.

"Well," said Don before he hung up the phone, "I did make you a promise at the end of last session, and I intend to keep it. It sounds like your husband is pretty well primed to do his part too."

***

The door opened before sound of the doorbell ended. "Hi, I'm Carol. You must be Molly and Rodney. Don has told me so much about the two of you," said the thin, attractive dishwater blond with a wide smile. She showed us into the living room where Doctor Clark was seated on a straight back chair.

"I'm so glad to see you, Rodney and Molly," he said as he rose to greet us with handshakes. "This is my wife, Carol. She is my assistant and she will be sitting in with us for this session, and perhaps in future sessions as well. Molly, Rodney, please sit together on the couch."

Dr. Don Clark continued as we took our seats, "We will break this week's session into two parts. First we will address some discipline training. Then we will take a break, have a glass of wine and a dip in the pool, then we will conclude the session, if that is okay with the two of you."

We had no reason to disagree, so Rodney and I concurred. The session was starting quickly with nothing being said about what had occurred during our two previous visits to the doctor's office. 'How much does Carol know about the intimate relations we had had with her husband?' I wondered.

Before I could dwell on the thought, the doctor continued, "Fine. Rodney, do you recall spanking your wife last week?"

My husband had the look of a deer caught in the headlights. He looked at me, then to Carol who was sitting in a straight back chair just to the doctor's right, then to Dr. Clark, to whom he answered, 'y... yes,' in the guiltiest tone.

"Well, Rodney," the doctor continued, "it's a good thing that she was fully clothed, because your technique was awful. You might have injured her otherwise."

"Carol and I are going to show each of you how to properly give a spanking with just the right amount of pain, but no permanent injuries," he explained. "The administration of light corporal punishment is essential, if you are going to provide forgiveness for your partner's infractions of marital rules."

"Molly, please come stand to my right, facing my lap, said the doctor. "Rodney, please come stand in front of Carol and watch how I give a good spanking. Molly, please bend over my lap and let my legs support you at your midriff."

"Now, Molly," the doctor asked, "what did you do last week to deserve a spanking?"

"I, um," I hesitated knowing that Carol was listening, "I tried to do something without asking permission."

"Tell us what you did," said the doctor. "Be specific so you can be punished and forgiven."

I was flushed and flustered. "I tried to suck your cock without asking permission!" was my shamefaced admission.

"Well, you do indeed deserve to be spanked for that," said the doctor as he lifted the hem of my sundress and neatly lay the bottom half of the garment over my back.

I felt shame and humiliation. I knew that Don's wife and my husband had listened to my confession and they were now staring at my pantie clad backside. Then the first blow struck like a thunderclap and stung like a thousand bees.

"Bad Girl!" said the doctor. Then, Whack! again. "Naughty Girl!" Whack! "Bad Girl!" Whack! "Naughty Girl!"

"Rodney," said the doctor, "did you see how I used the flat of my hand on each of Molly's well rounded cheeks? And did you observe the limited amount of force I used? Rodney, come pull your wife's panties down so we can see the results."

As my husband slid my panties to my knees, I knew that he and Don's wife had a perfect view of my punished privates.

"Do you see the redness and the faint hand-prints?" Also note that there are no welts or bruises. Okay, just a couple more to show what happens when you spank bare flesh."

Whack! Whack!

"More redness and better defined hand-prints," Rodney gloated.

Carol said, "I forgive you, Molly."

Tears welled in my eyes. I began to understand the true nature of punishment. It was more mental than physical. I knew the pain would subside quickly, but I would remember how embarrassed I felt forever.

***

Carol came to my aid. She pulled my panties up, lowered my skirt, helped me up off Don's lap, and said, "We're going to get ready for the pool." As we passed my husband, she noted the lump in his pants, "Looks like you got a bit excited watching your wife get spanked, Rodney."

By the time we got to the bedroom hallway, I heard Don say, "Take off your pants, Rodney, and lay across my lap."

***

In the bedroom, Carol and I sat on the bed. My ass was warm and glowing, and there was an unexpected wetness between my legs.

Carol put her arms around my shoulders and gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry that Don humiliated you like that, Molly. I think he did it to bring home a point for you and Rodney. And, don't worry, I am well aware of the sex he has with some of his patients. We have been open about the demands of his job for many years. You two are very fortunate. He only brings people home to meet me when he wants to establish long-term relationships with them."

I hugged her back and said, "I'm so relieved to hear you say that, Carol. Because I do love my husband, and I don't want to hurt you. But, Don makes me feel it's okay to explore sexual desires I didn't even know I had."

"I know," Carol responded, "isn't it amazing? He does that to me too. But don't you worry about my feelings, Molly. I am happy to share Don. In fact, I would not want to be the only outlet for his insatiable desires."

I felt an instant bond with Carol. We had so much in common.

I felt we were fast becoming friends.

"Here," she said, "let me help you get ready for the pool." I turned my back toward her and she unbuttoned the back of my sundress. When I faced her again she pulled the top of the dress forward and down to my waist. Then she helped me remove my bra.

"My, you do have beautiful breasts. May I?" she asked as she reached out and touched them. My tits have always been proportionally long. Some of my girlfriends even nicknamed me 'Molly Long Boobs'. Carol enjoyed fondling my tits and eventually cupped one and drew it to her lips. Carol had a large, wide mouth. Once she latched onto my tit, she sucked a large portion of it in; and then maintained the suction while she pulled it out and up prior to tonguing my nipple.

Carol's wide mouth housed a very long, pointed tongue. I later learned that she could extend it out and curl it up to touch the tip of her nose. It was also rumored that she had once held a long, empty Alka-Seltzer tablet bottle to her lips and then inserted her long, slick appendage far enough into it to touch its bottom.

The sensation of Carol's lashing tongue was delicious. My nipples hardened and extended immediately. I couldn't resist touching Carol's face in a brief caress. When I did, she looked up and we locked eyes in instant understanding: she wanted me, and I didn't want her to stop.

Carol knew just how to treat a horny woman's tits. Her techniques reminded me of the times my law school roommate, Gail, and I had bathed together. When Gail sensed the mood was right, she had used her wide warm mouth suck in and then pull my boobs out to their full extension. Her excellent tit manipulation usually progressed to more intimate touching.

***

But, Carol had other ideas. "We had better finish getting ready and check on the boys," she said as she undressed. I followed suit, slipping my dress the rest of the way off, and removing my shoes and panties. I looked in the full length dressing mirror and saw that my ass cheeks were still a glowing pink.

Carol led me by the hand back into the living room. Rodney was naked. His ass fiery red as he knelt in front of Don who was bare from the waist down, sitting back in an arm chair. Don caressed Rodney's head and shoulders as he moved his trainee's willing mouth up and down over his erect penis. Rodney was hard too, stroking himself in response to Don's attention.

"Don't come yet, boys," Carol said to them, "you know you want to save it for later. Molly and I are going to get in the pool. Clean yourselves up and join us."

The way she spoke made me wonder 'who is actually in charge here?' as she continued to lead me by the hand out onto the pool deck in their very private yard.

Carol and I entered the pool from the steps at the shallow end and walked to the poolside in waist deep water for some girl talk.

"Molly," Carol started, "as I said before, I know what goes on at my husband's office. I am okay with that - especially with submissives like your Rodney. But you are different. You are a strong, highly sexed, beautiful young woman. I don't want to have to compete with you. I need to know that you and I can work together as family members, fully sharing our husbands, before I can give my permission for you and Don to consummate your obvious desires."

"Oh, Carol," I responded, "thank you for your honesty. I do understand, and I do want us to have a good relationship. I love my husband and I will always stay with him, but I also need your Don as a manly sex partner. I will join your family and bring Rodney along with me. I will do anything you need me to."

"Will you participate in a marriage ceremony with us later tonight?" she asked.

"Yes, Carol. I will," I replied without hesitation.

"Good," said Carol, "I need a small tribute from you now before the boys come out. And, I need you to keep this aspect of our relationship just between you and me." With that, Carol lifted herself out of the pool, sat on the tiled edge, and spread her legs.

I quickly moved between Carol's thighs and kissed her smooth shaved, still closed nether lips. I used my own lips to brush away the droplets of pool water that bejeweled them. Then I parted her labia with the pointed tip of my tongue and pressed it forward until it contacted her clit. I increased the pressure of the tip against her button until I felt Carol give a slight shudder. Carol caressed my head and held my face tight against her sex for a few moments.

***

I got out of the pool and sat beside Carol. Don and Rodney emerged from the house and walked to the pool. Don's arm was around Rodney's waist and they were both semi-erect. They entered the pool and waded over to us, Rodney in front of Carol, and Don in front of me. As if on a silent signal, Carol and I opened our legs. Don and Rodney looked at each other and grinned as they moved forward.

Don lifted my thighs over his shoulders and pressed his face against my recently shaved pussy. His slippery tongue slid between my lips and found my already hot, wet vagina. He continued to press his face forward until his curled, searching appendage was inserted up as far as it would go. His immediate, aggressive assault told my body all it needed to know. 'Don wants me! And, "Oh God!", I am so ready for him.'

I would have progressed rapidly to an orgasm, if I had not heard Carol say, "Whoa, Rodney, slow down! You aren't chewing on a piece of roast beef down there. Molly, haven't you taught your husband how to treat a lady?"

I replied, "Sorry, Carol, he hasn't been willing try it."

"Well," said Carol in a stern tone, "that is going to change starting right now. Rodney 'you are' going to learn how to please me, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," was my husband's meek reply, as Carol began to guide him.

***

"Trade places with me, Molly?" Don asked as he jumped up and sat beside me. When I hesitated, perhaps waiting for Carol's okay, he put his arm around my shoulders, turned me toward him, and gave me a deep kiss. I tasted myself on his lips and tongue for the first time.

While he kissed me, he fondled my breasts, squeezed them, and gently tugged at my nipples. I flashed back to our first session when he suddenly started to torture my tits - leaving me sore and wanting. I decided that I like this better, so I reached between his legs and found his erect penis. I gently jacked his cock and occasionally massaged his balls as our kiss continued. I knew we were in full view of his wife and my husband, but I didn't care. I wanted Don tonight, and I wanted them to know it.

When our kiss ended, I slid forward into the pool, and moved between Don's legs. There, I continued to make love to Don's large, hot, smoothly erotic erection. I touched, tugged, jacked, kissed, licked, massaged, mouthed, and sucked. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of my adulation. And, Don showed his appreciation by caressing my face, hair, head, neck, and shoulders with the softest of touches from his hands and fingers.

'Tonight, you're mine,' I thought to myself.

***

Twilight had turned to dark and Carol told us it was time to leave the pool and get ready for the ceremony. Don escorted Rodney back into the house and led him down the hall to one of the bedrooms. Carol took my hand and led me back to the room where we left our clothes.

Once in the room she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss. It was so passionate that I could not help but put my arms around her waist, part my lips, and respond to her probing tongue.

When we broke our lip lock, Carol continued to hold me in her embrace. "Molly," she said, "I am so pleased with the way you handled Don in the pool. Your touch was loving. I could see how much you want him and care for him. And, I could see how much he needs to feel wanted by a beautiful young woman. I am happy beyond words that you are going to become a member of our marriage tonight."

Carol poured us each a glass of white Zinfandel. After a few sips she led me into the shower stall where we helped each other wash off the chlorinated water from the pool. We touched, explored, and became familiar with our bodies in ways that were both nice, and arousing. After the shower, we patted each other dry with large, soft towels.

Carol said to me, "Our ceremony may seem a bit strange at first, but please know that I am with you. You can trust me. Don wants to possess you in every way possible, and I am going to do whatever I can to make it a wonderful experience for both of you." Then she sent me off to the 'Play Room' downstairs to wait with Rodney as she and Don got themselves ready.

***

As I descended the stairs, I saw Rodney standing next to a white cube shaped object at the center of a warm, candlelit space. The cube was about 24 inches on each side. The floor was carpet covered, and the dimly lit walls appeared to be soundproofed. I joined my also nude husband and took his hand. "Are you okay with Don and Carol?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied. "But, Molly, I think Don wants to fuck me again. When we were alone Don gave me a glass of wine to drink while he fingered me and lubricated my anus. I got very hard and now my erection won't go down. And, Carol seems to have taken an interest in me. She is teaching me a lot, and I think she wants to be with me tonight too."

"Don't worry, honey," I said, "I love you and I know that you love me. Please relax and enjoy everything that happens tonight. I won't be mad or jealous, in fact, I am getting excited just thinking about you being together with Don and Carol while I watch. Whatever you learn from them, we can practice at home." Still, I wanted to know, 'How much ED medication did Don put in my husband's wine.' That might be a handy fact for use at home.

I gave Rodney a hug and a kiss. I also gave his distended member a fond stroke just as the door at the top of the stairs opened. Don and Carol walked down side by side. They were dressed alike: naked except for black leather boots, and full erections. Yes, Carol was wearing a strap on.

I nudged Rodney. "Looks like we will not only be marrying into the family tonight, but we're going to get a good fucking as well," I said to him. I felt his hand tremble in mine as I smiled up at our two Doms descending the stairs.

The heeled boots made Don and Carol larger than life figures. They walked directly to us and took Rodney to the white cube in the center of the room. They flanked Rodney as all three turned to face me. Rodney's buttocks were backed against the cube. "Do you join in our marriage of your own free will," Carol asked? "and, do you give your wife your permission to do the same?"

Rodney looked at me for affirmation. I nodded and smiled back at him. "I do," said my husband.

"Good," said Don, "now let me help you lie back on the alter so you can provide Carol, Molly, and me with symbols of your submission to our family group."

I watched as Don helped Rodney lie on his back on top of the white cube. Rodney's butt cheeks rested just on the forward edge of the alter, and shoulders on the opposite edge. His legs were unsupported, and his head hung back and down over the other edge. Once my husband was in position, Carol straddled his face, her small diameter, but lifelike strap on dildo laying on his chest. "Do it like I taught you to earlier!" she said.

Don stood beside Carol as my husband lifted his head between her legs until his face, lips, and tongue found her sex. Carol held my husband's head and caressed his face as he licked, lapped, and penetrated her orifices. She expertly guided him to the right places at the right times, while maintaining a bright smile, and occasionally gasping. When she was satisfied with Rodney's willingness, and her own state of arousal, Carol stepped back, handed Rodney's head to her husband, walked around the alter, and raised his legs, pushing his knees to his chest.

Once the weight of his legs was no longer cantilevered, Rodney relaxed. Carol moved to his folded legs and placed the head of her small penis like anal probe against his well lubricated opening. She entered his ass with short sharp thrusts, each of which rubbed and excited his prostate. "Do you like having me fuck you?" Carol asked as she continued to pump my husband while she held his throbbing tool in her hand.

"Yes, Mistress. It's wonderful. Please don't stop," Rodney pleaded.