A Good Woman Will Find Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rang the doorbell instead of using his own key and Montana, fully made up with her hair high and dressed in short black greeted him when opening the door, pulling him to her and kissing him.

"That's a surprise," he said mischievously, hoping to get her back up a bit and they could have it out about why was she so frigid toward him.

"That's because you are a clever, clever man," she said, standing aside for him to enter. She closed the door and asked would he like another one.

Guy nodded and licked his lips deliberately.

Her blue eyes sparkled and she came in fast, crashing against him and they kissed hard and she banged her groin against his.

Fucking hell, he gloated. Did that mean pussy was on offer?

She then bit his ear and pulled away and took the flowers he was carrying and said thanks and invited him to sit. Guy watched her walk away and thought was a neat ass and great legs. Christ her dress was short. As she lifted the arm nearest him to get a vase from a cupboard above the bench he could see in this tight dress her tits were more than a good handful. Until then he'd seen nothing of note chest high. He decided this babe was sexy or at lease she would be if she let go.

He sat behind the breakfast bar and she worked immediately in front of him. He made sure she would have seen him eyeing her breast intently.

He saw her smile appear and that delighted him.

"You effort to find me employment is looking very promising indeed."

"I'm very pleased for you," he grinned, lowering his gaze to chest high after meeting her eyes.

"I went in to talk to Mrs Little and after only five minutes she called two of her senior people in and suddenly I realized I was being seriously appraised. I had taken in a copy of my CV and documentation confirming my qualifications and limited but in my view worthy experience and handed that dossier over. Mrs Little called me an hour ago to say their decision to engage me on a year's contract into dietary intolerances of suckling babies and infants up to two years of age would go before Friday's meeting of the hospital's staffing and finance committee and if approved I could start anytime from next Monday."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you. I really owe you for this Guy."

"Would you consider rewarding me with sex, um repeatedly?"

She was cool under fine. With only a faint smile she asked when and he said why not as soon as they had a drink, if that suited her.

She said okay and then told him they were lovely flowers.

When Montana came round the bar with two martinis she carried them over to the coffee table in front of one of the sofas. Guy had followed her and watched her hitch up her skirt to her waist before sitting.

She asked, "When did you start thinking of having sex with me?"

"Yesterday when you suddenly became nice to me."

She smiled. "If you must know I'd resolved never to have sex with my mother's lover but at the airport my resolve took an instant hit and has been melting ever since. Mom won't be home before 10:30 but I would like you out of here before she arrives if we have sex. That is only to avoid any embarrassment."

"That's fine..." but then he swallowed and mentally flipped. "Look if you think this will in anyway come between you and your mother then I'd rather not have sex with you. In fact I would rather you didn't yield just to reward me. I'll wait till you WANT to have sex with me but if that time never comes then so be it."

"Those are noble sentiments," Montana said, after sipping her drink. "For your information when I made the decision to invite you to dinner I was already thinking of being cooperative if you hit on me."

"Well, in that case let's finish our drinks," Guy leered.

Montana smiled, wriggled an arm out of her dress and pushed down the bra to reveal a good-size puppy with a fresh-looking pink nipple. She said cutely, "Might you be interested in this?"

Guy thought it was polite to say yes before he dived in to on to have his hair patted and to be told in a smiley voice, "Good boy."

While he pigged out Montana thoughtfully undid the back zip of her dress and wriggled off her panties with practiced skill.

When she held his dick between two fingers and ran her tongue from his balls to the helmet of his cock Guy thought, yeah this babe was experienced. He shivered in delight and with great expectations.

Guy was not disappointed and didn't mind that Montana didn't swallow. It was every woman to her own taste.

Montana was on her back, tweaking Guy's nipples, as Guy pushed in and out of her rhythmically, with one foot on the floor and bracing himself by holding around Montana's raised thigh on that edge of the sofa. He looked down at her and she gazed back at him and eventually she asked, "Do you think there's a chance we might marry?"

"I would think so," he said, as she reached for her clit.

She said softly, "I believe my mother unknowingly found you for me."

Guy, feeling himself thickening, picked up the pace. "You fuck really well; I'd be a fool to let you go and we'll probably share other interests."

* * * A couple of weeks later when Guy's mother and Montana where stood at the kitchen bench looking out at Guy and his father standing outside over the barbecue and holding a bottle of beer. Mary said something that really delighted Montana.

"I always knew a good woman would find Guy."

THE END