A Grand Slam

Story Info
A bet on the Rugby.
1.6k words
4.28
75.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to watch the Wales versus Ireland rugby game on Saturday. I'm not a follower of rugby, but any excuse for a drink in the company of lots of men gets my vote! Unfortunately when I have had a few drinks I get a little cocky and think I know it all, which was obviously not the case at the weekend. With just having had St. Patrick's Day I was all for Ireland winning the game, and made a bet with a bunch of Welsh supporters that Ireland would win. I offered to bet £20 but they said if I was that sure I should make it £100. I guess the drink bolstered my confidence so I agreed, even though I didn't have that amount of money with me.

It all started so well, but it was soon obvious that I had made a bit of a mistake, and throughout the match the guys were getting full of themselves about taking my money. I phoned a few of my friends and asked them to come bail me out, but they had gone to Liverpool shopping and wouldn't be back in time. I decided there was only one thing for it, and that was to get drunk! I went to the bar to get another bottle of wine and thought about sneaking out, but one of the guys had followed me and escorted me back into the pool room that had the big screen.

It was only half time and I could already feel the effects of the first bottle of wine. Some of the guys were playing pool and I watched them for a while. They were both pretty useless, which gave me an idea. I would wait until after the match and offer to play them and make the bet double or quits.

Before long the game restarted and for a minute I hoped Ireland looked like getting back into it, but I guess that was just wishful thinking. I poured myself another glass and carried on with my original idea of getting drunk. Pretty soon the game ended with Wales emerging victorious and winning the Grand Slam. The guys were shouting and jumping around in celebration and I thought for a minute that they had forgotten about our bet, but no such luck.

"Come on then girl, pay up" one of them demanded.

"How would you like to make it double or quits," I asked.

"What do you have in mind," asked one of the guys who I had watched earlier.

"I will play you at a game of pool, and if you win I will give you £200, but if I win we call it quits."

"Ok you're on," he said.

I set the balls up, and we tossed a coin for the break, which I won.

As I bent to play my shot one of the guys wolf whistled. He was stood at the bottom of the table and had a great view down the front of my top as it hung loose, showing off a good deal of cleavage. I made a good break, getting a red in and I went on to pot another two before I missed. He missed his first shot and I got another one in before I missed my next ball. This was looking easy, and I asked if they wanted to make it more interesting. I was surprised they agreed, and when they said they would write off my debt and give me £100 if I won I said ok.

"But what if by some miracle you win," I said with a sarcastic smirk on my face.

"Then you get on the table and give us a strip," he said.

I knew it was a bit risky agreeing to their bet, but I had virtually got the game won so I said ok.

Have you ever had a sinking feeling in your stomach when you know you've been conned?

He bent to play his shot.......and that was it, I never got to play another ball, he even smiled at me as he sank the black ball, cocky sod never even watched it go in, just looked at me the whole time.

The whole place erupted with cheers as the ball went down, almost as loud as when the rugby game was won!

"Here, let me help you up on the table," one of them offered.

He took hold of me around the waist and lifted me up in one quick move. I couldn't believe I had been so stupid.

"Put some music on the juke box for me," I asked.

Some smart sod must think he was really clever, and I started dancing seductively as "Sink the Pink" began playing.

There must have been about 30 guys watching me as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and shrugged it off my shoulders. I had a sheer white bra on which left very little to the imagination. My nipples were clearly visible and were standing erect. I kicked off my shoes and unfastened my belt and pulled it from the loops in my jeans. Taking hold of each end I slipped it between my legs and began rubbing myself on it, working it back and forth. The guys were really getting into it and some of the comments were getting pretty rude, some of them telling me to "rub my pussy" on it.

I dropped the belt and unfastened the buttons on my jeans. Wriggling my hips I slipped them down really slowly to reveal my matching panties. I sat on the table and offered my legs to the guys, asking them to pull my jeans off for me. So there I was, sat on a pool table in the middle of the day wearing nothing but a very see through set of lingerie. I stood up and slowly walked around the edge of the table, letting them all feast their eyes on me. They were all drooling at my Brazilian which was clear through my panties.

Reaching behind my back I unfastened my bra and as it fell I cupped my breasts in my hands. I could feel my erect nipples poking in to my hands and I began to rub them. It felt good, very good. I raised my arms I the air, giving them all their first look at my naked breasts. The whistling and cheering began again and it had the effect of making me feel very desirable.

I lay out on the table and began caressing my body, paying a lot of attention to my nipples. I was suddenly feeling very turned on, and as I writhed around I could feel my pussy moisten.

I raised my bottom off the table and hooked my thumbs into the waist band of my panties. As I peeled them off I could feel them cling to my wet pussy....god I was turned on. Reaching between my legs I cupped my pussy. The heat down there was unbelievable, and I couldn't resist slipping a finger between my folds. I was so wet my finger went in easily. I brought it out and up to my clit, using my wetness to lubricate it as I slowly worked circles all around it. It felt amazing and I closed my eyes as I felt my orgasm approaching. My other hand was pulling on my nipple as I worked my pussy.

I slipped two fingers inside myself, then added a third. I love the feeling of being full.

"Why don't you try using this," I heard a voice say.

Opening my eyes I saw a guy holding out a pool cue. I looked at it for a second, it was quite thick, just how I like it, but the thought of putting something inside myself that had god knows what on it made me say no.

"It could have all sorts of germs on it," I said.

With that he pulled out his wallet and removed a condom, opening the packet and rolling it over the cue. I suddenly needed to feel it inside me, to feel my tight pussy being stretched wide in front of all these guys. Looking straight at him, I spread my legs wide and said,

"Do it to, fuck me with it," I begged.

I used my hands to spread my pussy lips open for him as he slide the end of the condom covered cue into my hot, wet pussy. It felt so hard, not like the real thing but it felt oh-so-good! I began to flick my clit again as he fucked me with it, the crowd encouraging him to "do it to the slut" and "fuck the bitch." This just made me feel hornier, sluttier. My pussy was on fire now, so hot and wet that my juices began trickling down the cheeks of my bottom. My orgasm came quickly, and as I shuddered I felt myself squirt as I came.

I was breathing so hard my breasts were jiggling as my chest rose and fell, and as he withdrew the cue I felt so empty. I looked around at the faces in the crowd, every one of them looking at me hungrily. I had the urge to have a real cock inside me, but I knew that if I went down that road I wouldn't be able to stop them if they all wanted to fuck me, and I didn't fancy being gangbanged by 30 guys.

I sat up on the table and asked for my clothes. From the back of the crowd my jeans and blouse appeared, but someone had kept my bra and panties as a souvenir! As I got dressed the guys began to clap and cheer, but slowly the crowd thinned out. Some of them were loitering around, possibly in the hope that they might get lucky, but I made my excuses and left.

All week I have been thinking of what I did, and I have played with myself every night fantasising about what would have happened if I had let them all fuck me. Maybe next time...