A Granddaughter's Duty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you, Shelly,' her grandfather breathed, a warm smile on his flushed face.

Shelly hugged him tightly. 'I love you too, grandpa.'

'Shall we go upstairs to bed?' he smiled, offering his hand.

Shelly took it, and let him lead her upstairs her hand enveloped in his. It felt natural and comforting the way it had when she was small, but this time the frisson of sexual arousal gave a tingle of excitement Shelly had not felt in a long time.

Her grandfather's bedroom seemed different somehow to her, the portrait of her grandmother when she was a young woman, the family photographs, faded books on the bookshelf, the dresser were all as they had been, but it was as though she was seeing everything with new eyes. Then it hit her, before she had viewed the room as his granddaughter, now she viewed it as his lover. Everything seemed new.

Standing at the foot of the bed, he turned to her. They kissed tenderly as they had downstairs, Shelly's hand strayed from white hair covered chest over his large stomach, and underneath, her fingers curling around his cock that even now was stiffening with anticipation. They broke off the kiss and Shelly's grandfather sat back on the bed, Shelly following, one hand still holding his engorged cock, the other undoing the button and zip on her cut-off levis. She tugged off the garment along with her panties so she was completely naked before her grandfather.

'Fuck me please, grandpa,' she said, desperate to have him inside her.

Shelly positioned herself so she sat facing him, her legs stretched out either side of his barrel-like chest and stomach. With strong hands he cupped her bottom lifting her on to him so she effected a straddling position. She curled her legs around his broad sides as her hips slid to nestle on top of his. Shelly was sopping wet below, and her grandfather's cock slid inside her with astonishing ease. Shelly gasped as his thick potent cock filled her, her mouth making a small O, her eyes wide with sudden pleasure. Granddaughter and grandfather, lovers, sighed at the wonderful sensation at the fulfilment of their forbidden lust. It should have felt so wrong but it instead to them both it felt completely and wonderfully right. Long delightful seconds passed, as they both enjoyed the sensation of carnal penetration.

Shelly pressed her hips down so more of his shaft filled her aching passage, then began to thrust her hips slowly back and forth shivering with delight as his cock sank in and out of her tight wet pussy. His hands on her buttocks helped support her motion pressing her hard against him so his cock could invade her willing body even more deeply. His strong hands moved up to her back and he pressed her to his huge frame. For Shelly it was as though she was melting into him, as his flab crushed against her smaller body. Shelly pressed her face into his shoulder as he thrust into her matching her own rhythmic pushing of her hips. 'Grandpa, oh, grandpa. Oh god, you're so good. You're so good to me.' Shelly felt small, helpless and completely in her grandfather's thrall, she was a willing ragdoll for him to sate his lust on and in turn sate hers.

Shelly's cheeks were flush as she bucked her grandfather more forcefully, her fire growing greater than his. She leant forward, pushing him back, wanting to take control, wanting to be a slave to his needs, wanting to do the hard work and for him to lie back and receive the gift of his granddaughter's love. She wanted to be a dutiful granddaughter returning the love he had always shown her. Her grandfather obliged giving control over to her he lay back on the bed his belly jiggling as she rode him, his cock embedded deeply inside her.

Shelly's hips moved faster, grinding against him, making small circular motions so stimulate more of her pussy. She tossed her head back, flicking her thick mane of hair, arched her back, gasping in pleasure as she felt the building of her orgasm. She felt his hands cup her big firm young breasts, his gnarled fingers kneading and moulding her flesh, squeezing her nipples delightfully between his strong fingers.

'Grandpa, Oh, god, grandpa,' she panted, gazing into his affectionate eyes. Her lithe body was sheeted with sweat, her long thick hair lank, her lips red and full, her eyes hazy with delirious ecstasy.

'Good girl, Shelly, oh my best good girl, that's it. Come for me child, come for me,' he urged, feeling his second orgasm beginning to build. He had filled her wonderful mouth with his come, coated her throat with love liquid, now he wanted to fill her with his seed, for his come to mingle with hers. Shelly was so like her grandmother when she was that age. With life worn hands wrinkled with age he squeezed his granddaughter's young firm breasts together, pinching her nipples hard between finger and thumb, Shelly's grandmother had loved this when they made love and she was close to orgasm, and he was delighted to see Shelly respond in just the same manner.

'Grandpa,' Shelly cried, sucking in gouts of air, as she approached the crest of her orgasm.

'Come, for me Shelly, come for your grandfather,' he commanded crushing her reddened nipples harder.

'I'm coming, grandfather . . .' Shelly cried, plunging her hands into the soft rolling flesh of her grandfather's belly. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, her eyes bulging wide as the orgasm took her. Her stomach contracted, toes curled tightly, muscles taut as the pleasure engulfed her mind. Her pussy grew tight as her come flooded over and around her grandfather's deeply embedded cock.

'Shelly,' her grandfather gasped, for his own orgasm following hers almost immediately, his come pumping into his granddaughter's fertile body, mingling with her own fluids, the incestuous concoction overflowing and tricking over his balls to create a wet patch on the bed sheet.

Shelly, collapsed on top of him, and they both lay quietly, recovering from the exertion of their lovemaking. Feeling the sensation of their heart beats slow to a normal rate. He remained inside her, but growing limp and eventually sliding out of her. Shelly felt her grandfather's loving hands caress her back, his fingertips trailing over the landscape of her back.

'Could I come back tonight, grandpa, I want to do this again,' Shelly whispered.

She felt him sigh beneath her.

'I'd love that more than anything,' he said after a pause.

'But?'

'Well, it's just I'm having a couple of friends over. It's our poker night. My turn to host.'

Shelly sighed in disappointment. She felt his hands move to her hair, stroking it, as though consoling her.

'Maybe . . .' Shelly ventured hesitantly. 'Maybe I could be there too.'

'What for, you don't play poker, Shelly.'

'No, but there are some other games I can play.'

'Games?'

Shelly lifted her head so she could stare into his kindly eyes. 'Grandpa, did you and grandma ever play any sex games?'

'Why do you ask?'

'It's just there are things I like to do, and have done to me, and fantasies I have. You'd probably think they're pretty twisted and weird.'

'Don't be too hasty to judge me, Shelly. What are these things, these fantasies you have?' he asked, his curiosity roused.

Shelly gave a mischievous smile and told him, and as he listened he smiled too, and his smile grew wider and wider, and for the third time since Shelly arrived that morning, he began to get another, very full erection.

12