A Grandmother's 50 Years of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In mid-August, about two weeks before fall classes would start and the easy-going days of summer would end, Gretel says, "Let's get a man who knows how to fuck and have him at the same time. I want for you to see me fucked, and I want to watch you fuck. Want to ask a man to fuck us?"

For once I'm ready for one of Gretel's questions because I've been thinking about the same thing. "I know the man. His name is Joe."

"We'll call him. Don't worry. I've done threesomes before, and I know how to make 'em work."

I say nothing but think, "I'll bet you do."

To be continued with GRETEL, JOE, AND ME.

GRETEL, JOE, AND ME.

I'm lying on my side, naked, and hot - not from the August heat for a change; the hotel is air-conditioned. A man with a nice cock - maybe average length but thick - "girth" it's called - is behind me, his cock pressed against the small of my back, leaving a wet spot of mucopolysaccharides, the slick stuff that we all make to ease the course of cocks into cunts.

I bend over a little. He reaches under me and feels between my lips, "Plenty wet." That's me, juicy. My cherry-busting boyfriend says it better, "You're one juicy cunt."

The man slides his cock into my cunt with a grunt. My 24-year-old cunt is as tight as before it was ever used. It's not quite that tight now, after a half-century of pretty hard use, but the only exercises I've ever done on a regular bases have kept it tight.

The man is Joe, the religion professor, and it's a week after Gretel and I talked about having a man and a week before school's start. A day after we talked about a man, Gretel called Joe. After polite small talk about who she was and that she was my friend, she asked, "Interested in a threesome? You and two girls?" She listened in silence then said, "That's OK. I have." Minutes later, she and Joe arranged for the three of us to meet in a suite in a hotel in a near-by city. I had no idea of this at the time, but the fact that Gretel had done threesomes and Joe hadn't immediately made Joe deferential to her.

He told his wife that he'd have to be out of town for a few days to help a former student who was losing his congregation.

He and Gretel checked into a hotel, almost 50 miles from the university, as man and wife, taking a suite. Joe embarrassed Gretel by objecting to the price. She told me that she'd said, "Honey, don't worry, if it doesn't seem worth the price, we'll leave." He paid.

All that seemed a long time ago, lying there with his cock pushing deeper inside me, but it had only been two nights; we were into the third day now with one night to go. One combination or the other of us - all three, Joe and Gretel, Joe and me, Gretel and me - is nearly always in the bed. Afterwards I thought that if I had some sort of odometer on my pussy it might have worn out while we were in that hotel. Those three nights and two days have faded in my memory, of course, but I remember some of it. Looking back the most amazing thing was the energy we all had. A half-century later one session leading to an orgasm leaves me exhausted. In memory anyway, we did "it" one way or the other, continuously for those three nights and two days

I adjust my position so that Joe's cock goes deeper inside me. I contract my pussy muscles to massage his cock. He responds - how could he not? - and thrusts more vigorously inside me.

Gretel, wearing only a skirt sat on the sofa across the room to watch. "All the way in?"

He says something that sounded like yes.

She stands and slips her skirt off her slender hips. The afternoon sunlight slanting through the window, brings her dark nipples and pussy hair into sharp relief on her pale skin. She walks to the bed, gestures to us and said, "Scoot back." Somehow Joe and I mange that without becoming unattached. Tight cunt, thick cock. Those have to help.

She lay down in front of me, face at my crotch, and her pussy in my face. She strokes my pussy and the cock nestled inside it. She spreads my lips, and I feel her tongue on my clit. She knows about clits. She licks it gently, and tremors of pleasure from my clit join those from my cunt where the big cock is working away. From licking, she goes to little bites. I never know where her next bite will come; she goes from lip to lip and, very gently, to my clit.

I look at Gretel's pussy. The hair is neatly trimmed - it doesn't stick out from under her panties - and the faint tan line from her swimsuit makes a neat line above her pussy hair. Looking from her tits down: There's the stark white of her untanned tits, below that a lightly tanned band where the two parts of her swim suit leave her midriff uncovered. Then it's stark white again down to her black cunt hair. Although it's sparse enough that I can see her skin under it, her hair grows sideways over her lips toward her slit, where the hair from both sides collide turning a little tuft or bristle upwards.

I say, "Fuck me hard!" and Joe pulls farther out and rams harder into my cunt. I feel and hear his belly slap against my ass cheeks. His more violent thrusts cause his cock to move side-to-side in addition to going in and out. My cunt stretches to the sides.

Gretel's mouth slides over my cunt and sucks my clit into her mouth and nibbles. A couple of minutes ago, her biting would have been too much, now, what was too much minutes ago is just right and feels very, very good.

I doubt that I could cum from Joe's prick alone. Being fucked from behind is great for penetration - and God knows, I like that - but it does little for my clit. Gretel's mouth did a lot, her lips and tongue and teeth were all over my clit.

Hot from watching and eating me, Gretel's hand moves to her cunt. She lays her fingers on top of her slit and strokes up and down. She pushes her fingers inside her slit and parts her lips. I see the top of her vagina, pink and open. Her hand moves faster and faster. Her excitement is contagious and some transfers to me, making me hotter and hotter.

Joe, first to say it, as men often do, says, "I'm going to cum. I can't hold it any longer!"

He thrusts more violently into my cunt. The head of Joe's cock hits deep in me and pulls my cunt from side to side. Gretel's mouth, comparably gentle, sucks my clit in her mouth.

It all comes together. The violence inside my cunt and Gretel's mouth all over the outside set off a really good, deep orgasm.

My contractions run from the opening of my cunt to deep inside me, seeming to pull at my insides, pulling my knees up, and pulling my cunt off Joe's cock. I'm close to rolling into a ball. Joe plasters himself against my ass, keeping his cock up inside me.

Gretel licks along my slit, my now too-sensitive slit, and I jerk away from her mouth, causing Joe's cock to fall out. It makes no difference to Gretel's busy hand. Her hand is a blur as she strokes her cunt. She stops stroking suddenly. Moans, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Put your fingers in me!" Her contractions run down her cunt, and her body goes stiff. The contractions end and her body relaxes.

We all doze off, our hands and other parts drifting away from where they'd been so busy. We all wake up when someone moves. Joe's prick has left a little streak of sticky wetness where it slid down my cheek. I smell cum.

Gretel speaks first. "God, that was great, what fucking is intended to be. Next time I get to fuck."

I stretch my arms and legs and get a little space on the bed and roll on my back, my legs slightly parted. Gretel looks at my cunt and sees a bit of cum on my pussy hair. She bends down and makes a big production of licking up the cum. She looks at me, opens her mouth, and shows me the little dab of cum on her tongue. She closes her mouth, swallows, and opens her mouth again, "All gone."

Then she lifts herself up on an elbow to look at Joe, still dozing behind me. "Joe, put on some clothes - we know you'll be good for nothing for more than an hour - and go down and order dinner for us."

Joe, figuring that Gretel will be at each other again, lets us down as all men do, and whimpers, "I've got to rest, but I could stay and watch."

"No, Sally and I know what would happen. You'd get turned on and want to join in and be all frustrated because you couldn't get hard enough to fuck. Then we girls would have to devote ourselves to getting you hard, and I, at least, have done too much of that in my short life. Not, so far, I'm happy to say, with you, and I don't want to start. Go on. See about dinner."

As the door closes, little aftershocks still pulse through my cunt. Gretel, impulsively, presses her hand against my cunt. It's a comfort. I do the same for her.

I don't think about it; it just happens. Two of my fingers slip between her lips and into her cunt. She's hot, wet and soft.

She and I lie there, happy, and somehow united as women who've cum with a man, but not so much with him as with each other.

It was OK with me.

Joe returned an hour or so later. It was clear from his breath and behavior that he'd had more than a few drinks, but he'd done what was needed. "Room service should be along in 10 or 15 minutes." His eyes shift from one part to another of our naked bodies.

Gretel goes into the bathroom, leaves the door open and pees. Joe (and I, I confess) look toward the open door and listen intently. Gretel peels off some paper, walks back into the room, dabbing at her crotch, walks to Joe. "Do you like the taste of girls' pee?"

"I don't know."

"It's time you found out. Well, find out how mine tastes."

"I don't think I want to."

"I want you to, Joe. I want you to." Gretel spreads her legs a bit, hands on naked hips, and thrusts her pussy forward. "Go on. Lick it. All good things will come to you when you do. If you don't the good times ends. RIGHT? NOW."

He bends over toward her cunt.

"No, not that way. On your knees."

How often do you see a man on his knees? That's where Joe goes to lick Gretel's - I suppose damp or a little wet - cunt. He grinned up at her, "Not much there."

"I can make a lot more for you, pretty quick." She didn't push it; she'd done what she intended, illustrating her dominance over Joe. She continued, "If you can't wait, Sally must have some readymade."

It embarrasses me. I don't pee in front of people. "Look," I said, "Room service is going to be here pretty quick, and it'd be better if they don't see me."

Still naked, I scurry into the bathroom, close and lock the door, turn on both "hot" and "cold" in the lavatory - "good girls" were taught such things in the 40s and 50s and probably before and probably after - to cover up the sound of my tinkle, and pee.

Neither Gretel nor Joe looks especially happy when I begin dressing, but Gretel follows suite, and Joe, to his credit, neatens the bed and makes sure there're no clothes on the floor. They go into the sitting room. In a minute or two, there's a knock, and I hear two room service people, with a lot of noise, set up a folding table they've brought, set the table with two sets of tableware, and load it with food.

I hear Gretel say, "Tip them, Joe." After a pause she says, "No. Two dollars." There was another pause, then, "No, Joe. Two dollars each." The minimum hourly wage in the summer of 1964 was a dollar. The tip was generous.

The hall door closed, and I went back into the sitting room. Joe looked like he was about to say something, but Gretel shut him up. "You're getting fucking from two good-looking women and you're not paying for it. You can goddamn remember that and don't be miserably stingy when I tell you to tip." Whatever he'd been going to say died without being said.

I pull the desk chair to the table. Joe had ordered two big meals. Gretel and I share one; Joe eats most of the other, but always asks if we'd like something from his servings. Plenty of food, with a wonderful mixture of sliced watermelon, cantaloupe, and muskmelon to end. Gretel and I eat melon and drink coffee, and, without intending to, somehow exclude Joe from our conversation.

He breaks in. "Does either of you want to go to a movie? 'Strangelove' [Dr. Strangelove, the antiwar movie, with Peter Sellers and many other big stars was a top movie in 1964] is still on, and I've not seen it."

"We've seen it. You go on. It's really good, but it's tough to watch in some places and I don't want to see it again."

Displaying his total lack of imagination, he says, "You two be good. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." We groan.

"I'm fucked out." I say it, realizing it is one of the first times I use "fucked" in what amounts to ordinary conversation.

"I'm not, but I don't count on Joe for much this evening. He's been hard most of the day and cum twice - in me this morning and in you this evening - he's started drinking and he'll probably have a few more before or after the movie. He'll be up in the morning. Whatever else is wrong with him, he wakes up hard. But I have something I'd like to ask you."

"OK, sure."

"Sally, you've never licked my cunt. Is there a reason? You don't have to answer, but I would like to know."

I stammer around and decide, finally, to tell the truth. "I'm not sure, but I know I don't want to put my mouth in a lot of hair."

Gretel shakes her head, grins at me, and asks, "What if I shave?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Come on, Sally, you suck cocks and swallow cum. There won't be any cum from my cunt, and I can get my cunt as clean as any cock you've ever had."

I sit there, thinking. Really thinking. She makes me think about doing things I think I don't want to do. I think about licking, how much I like it when it's done to me, and the more I think about it, the more excited I get. Would I lick her shaved cunt? Gretel jumps in, "I've got it. You can help me shave and then you can wash my pussy until you think you'll be able to kiss it, at least."

"OK. We'll see."

"Great. Did you bring a razor?"

"No, did you?"

"Nope. It's OK, Joe's sure to have one in his bag. Let's find it."

We find it. "We'll do it in the shower. Who knows, maybe you'll want to shave yours too."

I shake my head, and the two of us undress. I look again at Gretel's tits. How can anyone, at least how can I, refuse a request from a woman with those tits? But, I do my best. "I don't think so. One shaved cunt a night should be enough."

The shower is a fancy one; it has nozzles on three sides and it's big. Gretel and I easily fit into the space where the three streams of water converge. "Why haven't we done this before? Taken a shower together?"

"Because two people won't fit into the shower stall at home. That's why."

"I'll do you; you do me," Gretel said as she rubbed my wet cunt, stroking her fingers inside my slit. "No, I won't do that now. I'll wash you," and she does, working a lather up on her hands and rubbing her soapy hands, one after the other from the top of my pussy hair back to my asshole. She looks at me expectedly, and I do the same to her.

"That's enough soap." She steps back and lets the water run down her flat belly onto her crotch, pushing the clear water into her hair. Then she squirts some shaving cream, also from Joe, onto her pussy hair. "Here goes," and she takes a short stroke with the razor.

I'm fascinated by seeing skin on her crotch being revealed where it's been covered with her fine dark hair. She shaves both lips, leaving a little line of hair running up from the top of her slit.

She pulls on her left lip, pulling it open. The hairs she missed at the edge of her slit and barely inside it stand up, and she slides the razor over them. The pink flesh inside her slit is clearly visible. She shaves the right lip the same way.

"I'm going to have to ask for your help. I can't quite bend over enough to see under my cunt, but I can feel hair there. I can get a mirror and try to do it myself, but I'd like for you to do it. Can you?"

Everything with Gretel can get complicated, shaving her pussy becomes complicated when she asks me to help. I feel as I often do, like a push-over for her and her power over me, but I say, "Give me the razor."

I step out of the shower and bend over to get my eyes below her cunt. She raises one leg so that I can see, and terribly afraid I'd nick or cut her tender, girl flesh, I shave one side. It looks fine, and I do the other.

I cup her cunt. It's so smooth. It's sexy, wet with water, and slick inside her slit. I forget about getting my hair wet and bend forward and lick her slit from as low as I can reach to its top. I planned to stop there, but I am curious, and I go back down far enough to stick the tip of my tongue into her hole. Her juices have no real taste, and her vagina doesn't either. "There, I've licked it. I'm wet and getting cold out here; scoot to one side, and I'll get back into the warm water."

We stand in the shower. I realize how tired I am, and I think Gretel's tired too. We kiss each other, open mouth but no tongue, and I lightly stroke her pussy and tits while she caresses mine.

"You know, we've never spent the night together. We slept in the same bed the last two nights but Joe was with us. Let's lock him out. We deserve each other.

Gretel left a note in the living room, closed and locked the door. "What did you tell him?"

"To sleep on the couch and that I'll fuck him first thing in the morning."

"Think he'll jerk off before he goes to sleep?"

"I'd bet on it."

Gretel and I cuddled, like, I've read, girls are supposed to do. We were naked and couldn't avoid tits touching and our hands on the other's hip or ass, but it was all a comfort instead of exciting.

We slept until about 8:00 AM and wake up when Joe knocks on the bedroom door.

Gretel opens it. Joe stands there naked, his face covered in shaving cream, razor in hand, and blurts out, "Did one of you use my razor. What'd'ya do? Shave your legs? Both of you? The blade's so damn dull that I can't shave. Goddamn it, you didn't ask."

Naked, Gretel steps from behind the door, puts her hands below her tits, sweeps them downwards. Joe's eyes focus on her hairless cunt. His face goes from anger to something else, "Oh, I see."

"I should've asked, Joe, but I didn't. If you're really angry with me, you probably don't want to fuck me."

"No, no. I mean, yes, yes; I want to fuck you."

"And you'll forget about the dull razor?"

"I already have."

I expect he would have drunk some "girl's pee" at that moment.

To be continued with GRETEL AND CHRISTMAS AND ME.

12