A Great Change Pt. 01

Story Info
A boy gets a watch that changes his life in this sexy tale.
1.4k words
3.54
36.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: the characters are over the age of 18.

*****

Hi, im jason. This is the story about something that changed my life completely one day.

The day started out pretty normally, i woke up and went in to my bathroom. In there, i looked in the mirror. I'm not that bad looking and I'm kinda muscular, but i had no confidence about asking women or men out. So because of that i had been single for a long time. I thought about a couple hot girls i knew and felt myself getting hard, i closed my eyes and fantasized about a close friend of mine named abbi. I fantasized about her sucking my dick until i came all over the bathroom. I quickly cleaned up and got dressed in my usual t-shirt, pants, and running shoes. As i walked out the door to my car, a small, rectangular package was there on my porch. As I looked closely at it, my name was engraved on the side in cursive print. I was a curious guy, so I took it into my car and opened it. After sitting through (and popping) a good amount of bubble wrap, i found an old, silver watch with a small note card attached. As i looked at the note card more closely it read,

Dear jason,

It seems you've had a bit of trouble in your love life recently. I hope this helps. The red button will shrink you down to miniscule sizes, and the blue button will stop time everywhere. Just press the button twice to reverse its effects.

I stared at the watch in wonder. I pressed the faded red button, and all of a sudden i began to shrink inside my own car! I quickly pressed it twice and i grew to my normal size again. Shaking with excitement at the possibilities of it all, I drove to school quickly.

I got to school, walked into my homeroom and pressed the red button on the watch. Everything went quiet. I looked around and saw that no one was moving anymore. People were frozen in the middle of their conversations. I pumped my fist into the air and shouted, "HELL FUCKING YEAH!"

i regained my composure and walked around the room. There were two girls in my home room and they weren't that hot. So i left homeroom and went to the next closest classroom. I walked into the geometry room and I found the jackpot. There were many hot and preppy girls in that room, but three in particular caught my eye. The first one's name was gracie. She was 5'2, short brown hair, freckles, petite body frame, and an ass that looked amazing in the leggings she was wearing. I walked over to her and waved my hand in front of her face to be sure. When nothing happened, i smiled an evil smile to myself and said, "this'll be fun!"

I bent her over a desk and started to finger her through her leggings. She began to get very wet, so wet that she was dripping through her clothes.i slowly pulled her leggings off to reveal a pair of black and red laced panties. I grinned and pulled them down to her ankles. I gaped in awe as i looked at her perfectly round, soft, pale ass. I reared my hand back and gave it a good smack. It jiggled endlessly after i smacked it. I unzipped my pants and pulled dick out, it was already hard beyond belief. At full mast it stood about 8 1/2 inches. I pulled a condom out from my back pocket and rolled it over my dick. I rubbed my dick on her pussy teasing it slowly. I positioned my cock, grabbed her hips and with one single thrust she took me up to the hilt. I smiled and said, "gracie, this must not be your first time huh?"

I began to thrust slowly, adjusting to the tight fit. After a few thrusts i started to speed up, i pulled her hair as i thrusted into her. Each thrust made a loud slapping sound followed by the squelching sound her pussy made when i pulled to thrust again. I had an idea after ten minutes of fucking her, that i would take her to the locker rooms and fuck her there. I pulled out slowly and carried her to the gym locker room. When i got there a noticed the only person there was Gracie's boyfriend named devan. I grinned wickedly, set her down, tike devan to a chair, put her on her hands and knees on the locker room bench racing devan. I had learned how to unfreeze tine in only one room as a bonus. I thrusted into gracie and unfroze time. Each thrust was followed by a loud moaning and an, "oh dear God yes!"

She opened her eyes and saw her boyfriend tied to a chair getting hard at watching this. She turned around and saw me fucking her hard and fast. She kept moaning loudly and rubbing her clit. I pulled her hair back and said to her, "come on bitch tell him how much better i am and how much bigger i am!"

Devan began to cry as she said, "oh my god jason your cock is so fucking huuuuge!"

She turned around, and with lust in her eyes, put a hand on my chest and said, "fuck my ass jason, fuck it with your big cock."

I pulled out of her pussy and she arched her back downwards which made her ass look even bigger. I spread cheeks, pulled off the condom and slowly began to fuck her ass. As the head went in, she yelled and moaned which made devan cry even more. I slapped her ass and began to fuck her even faster. Her moans were pouring out of her mouth now.

I felt that i would soon cum, so i slapped her ass and thrusted into it harder than before. As soon as the thrust finished i came load after load in her ass. She collapsed onto her face as i felt her ass tighten with climax. I reached out with my phone and took some pictures for safekeeping. Her boyfriend finally stopped crying but there was a large wet spot on his shorts where his crotch was.

I froze time again, and untied devan. I stood him in front of a stall and cleaned up the mess my little 'adventure' had just made. I looked back at gracie with a large grin on my face. Her face was one of pure orgasmic bliss. Her ass was still in the air, and cum ran all down her legs and ass. I shoved her panties into my pocket and pulled her leggings back onto her. I carried her back to her class and sat her in her chair.

I walked back to home room and unfroze time, as soon as the second click left the watch, noise buzzed around me. But i still heard the scream of gracie who was in the middle of an orgasm when i froze her back. During fourth block I began to get hard again.

I suddenly realized i had fourth block with another girl who was the subject of most of my fantasies. Her name was McKenzie, she walked in wearing a tight black t-shirt that accentuated her perfect double D breasts. She wore incredibly tight leggings that showed off her ass and the leggings were nearly see-through. Her long brown hair was in a bun, and her perfect freckled face was only more accentuated by her slender lips.

She sat down in her assigned seat, which was next to mine. Again bent to dig through her backpack. She tilted her head up to say something to me, but i froze time just as she opened her mouth. I picked her up and carried her to a Janitor's closet. I tied her arms and legs to chairs until she was spread-eagle in front of me. I stood in front of her mouth, put it halfway in and unfroze time for that room. Instantly her mouth tightened around my cock heightening my pleasure. I grabbed the back of her head and began to thrust. Tears that had started rolling down her face quickly dried up as her screams were replaced with moans as her inner slut took over. I quickly came with a loud grunt and shot load after load down her throat. I pulled out of her mouth and she looked up at me, her eyes filled with lust. And said, "more! Now!"