A Great Day

Story Info
Musings and a late night rendezvous.
3.5k words
3.88
15.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FlyDave
FlyDave
1 Followers

It had been a beautiful day; the warmth of the sun was just right and the sky a beautiful blue. At the end of it I joined some good friends for a thoroughly enjoyable happy hour. The problem is that these friends are just that; good friends not more... So following such a perfect day, I need something else, something to make the evening and night as perfect as the day had been. It is always the same thing; some sun and drinks and I am ready for a long night...

As I drive home, I go by a place that is irresistible in my current state. If I can't have a warm body to touch at least I can look at a few. So, without much hesitation, I pull in and park my car. I have never been in this particular place but they are pretty much all the same; one strip joint is like any other. At least I'll be able to enjoy the presence of, hopefully, pretty ladies for a while. I admit that it's not the most respectable type of place but one makes do with what one has.

I look around the darkened room as I come in. As usual, there is nothing different on the horizon; a cross section of men either sitting alone or in small groups dotted the landscape. And another cross section, this one of scantily clad women, some walking around, others are speaking with customers. I choose a seat at the bar and order a beer. The main reason I enjoy these bars is the varying attire that the women wear. Honestly, looking at the lone stripper gyrating on stage, gradually removing her clothes doesn't do much to me. I much rather look at the half clothed ones just walking around. It is the same principle as a topless beach. It's a lot more fun to imagine the elusive flesh than to have it freely displayed for all to see. It does help that I am a voyeur and have been ever since I remember peeking at my big brothers girlfriends from the roof of our house while they skinny dipped in our pool at night.

The girls in this place were actually quite attractive and as everyone knows, it's not often the case. They all had glistening skin as if they just stopped having wild sex. There is one walking around in a cat suit that is so adjusted to her body that she doesn't need to take it off for us to see every detail of her body. Another is wearing a black bustier that is all laced up the front, kind of elaborate for here but very attractive and a mini skirt so short that I doubt she has more than an inch of material below her ass. A few others are in more traditional string bikinis and the like, but the first two have most of my attention. So I have a couple of beers and get out because I am not one of those guys who think that strippers are just waiting for a guy to take them to bed. As I drive home I try to reach a friend, in fact she is fast becoming more than that, she is usually ready for anything but once again I get her voice mail. So I ask Gwen to call me tonight if she can.

As I near home I can't help but do another detour. I opt this time for a cool bar that is a regular hang out of mine. The crowd is varied and pretty wild on some nights. On this night, since the day has been so nice, the place is packed and quite rowdy. Just the way I like it. I order a drink and start to walk around to see who is here. I end up sitting with some buddies for quite a while. They're feeling no pain and are quite hilarious with their awkward attempts at picking up women. I admit that I am tempted to also try, but their blunders quickly discourage me.

At one point I see Gwen walking around the place. She is quite beautiful in a slinky black dress that shows off every curve of her great body. It stops quite high on her thighs and goes up to a type of collar that goes all around her neck. It almost looks as if she got dressed while thinking of me. She knows that I always want her to wear a short skirt or dress, have an open back and of course: no underwear whatsoever. I really enjoy knowing that the woman I am with has but 1 or 2 pieces of clothing on and that no barrier exists. I have learned also with time that the women so attired usually feel sexier than when wearing panties and a bra. They feel more sexual, freer and it quickly becomes apparent in their behaviour. So everyone comes out ahead. I must admit that I get a kick out of influencing what my companion wears. It must be my dominant side rearing its head...

I look at her prowl the place, I love the way she moves. She is so graceful and fluid that just walking across the room she manages to attract the attention of most men and a lot of the women in the bar. I am not sure if she notices me as she walks right by and never stops. She finally sits at the bar and orders some bubbly, great choice since it always gets her in a playful mood. The location she chooses is perfect since everyone walking by her will get a great view of her shapely back and her great ass. I love her dress; it goes down low enough to show the amazing dimples she has on her lower back. I find them so sexy. It has another benefit; it is so low that it makes everyone wonder:

"Is she wearing any underwear?"

So I sit back and decide to let things unfold a bit before going to join her. It doesn't take long for men to start approaching her and, I guess, offer to buy her a drink or whatever silly excuse men use in these situations. She turns all of them away, but does spend quite a bit of time chatting with the bartender. I admit that he is very attractive and having spoken with him, a nice guy on top of it. So I start wondering, a bit dejectedly, if he might be the reason for her visit here in the first place. That would explain why she never answered her phone, she already had plans.

Eventually one of the men approaching her manages to get a laugh and an invitation to sit with her. I don't know what he said but I'd like to know for future reference since she is a pretty tough critic. I look at her speaking with him and the bartender, and I begin to think about getting out of there. But as these thoughts are going through my mind she slowly turns directly to where I am sitting and stares at me for a couple of seconds and winks. Immediately I know all is well; she is here for me even though it is not immediately obvious and she did dress thinking of me. I don't know how she knew where I was sitting since I had moved since she walked in but she obviously did. Sometimes women freak me out. How is it that they seem to know things without anyone saying anything? I think they may all be part witch. So with a sigh of relief I stay put and enjoy the show that she is so carefully orchestrating. I don't want to spoil her fun. She has always been a bit of an exhibitionist so I can't wait to see what will unfold.

That's another thing that I really appreciate; women that know what they want and are not afraid of living it out. Now that she has announced her colours to me she really starts to flirt with the man sitting next to her. From the moment we met, Gwen and I have always had a particular relationship. From the start she was my accomplice...We don't have to speak to understand each other, a look or a smile suffices.

By this time Gwen is getting much friendlier, talking with her hands, touching him as if unconsciously but I knew she is toying with him. She likes to tease, likes it a lot! They are sitting quite close together and I decide that I should be closer so I move from the table and grab a stool right behind Gwen. This is perfect, I can hear and see much better and I can even touch her if I want or need to. She takes notice of my new position and gives me a discreet smile. I can tell the champagne is starting to get to her as she is getting quite provocative, even leaving her hand lying on his thigh slightly caressing it. He is not idly sitting there either. One hand is caressing her arm and the other is doing the same to her lower back. I can tell that his caresses are not leaving her indifferent since I can see her nipples through her dress. She is getting quite excited. I wonder if it is the attentions of her suitor or the fact that she knows I am watching. Probably both if I know her at all.

From my position I can now confirm that she is not wearing anything, not even a thong. I love the thought that she could, at any moment, expose herself to anyone whether by accident or design. That fact is not lost on her either, since she can't seem to sit still. I bet she is soaking wet by now, it doesn't take much. I am tempted to check to confirm my suspicion but I don't want to break up her fun. And she is having fun. The man with Gwen turns towards the bar to order more drinks. So I take advantage of his distraction to slowly caress her back from top to bottom, even going as far as lightly stroking the sides of her breasts. I felt her press back against my touch and shudder. I also have a physical reaction to the contact. When he turns back the moment is broken and she turns slightly to face him squarely.

The conversation is mostly him complementing her, actually in a much more adroit manner than my friends were attempting to do earlier. I see his hand slowly working its way down her back, probably trying to determine if she is wearing panties. She is also actively torturing him, her hand now clearly caressing his thigh from knee almost up to the bulge that is apparent. For obvious reasons he is gradually leading the conversation towards an excuse to take her out of here.

Gwen decides to make him work a bit harder and asks him where he wants to go. He mentions that he has some champagne at his place (that's convenient) and also a hot tub. She answers with a little smile:

"But I don't have a bathing suit," as if saddened.

He quickly says that she could simply keep her thong. She starts laughing and says that she is not wearing any, and that actually, the only piece of clothing she has on is the dress that he now sees. He seems to zone out for a second but quickly recovers and, before Gwen can react, slips his hand up her inner thigh all the way up. I would have thought that Gwen would be surprised but I am the one that is surprised since she simply smiles and allows him to continue his exploration. I guess Gwen is much more excited than I realize. He must also have come to that conclusion as he surely must be feeling how wet she is. She even has a small movement of her hips as if to encourage his bold touching. I hear a soft moan escape from her lips. He must be pushing his fingers into her. After a few moments, he slowly pulls out his hand and brings it up to his lips to taste her from his fingers (plural). I believe that our experimenting is opening her up more than I thought. When I met Gwen she was a passionate woman but never this daring!

Gwen must feel that she is losing control of the situation for she stands up and pushes him so he sits back down on the bar stool. She then proceeds to caress his face and neck, slowly working her way down his chest. I am beyond excited by this time and it's all I can do not to pull her somewhere and just take her. She obviously knows that he is hoping that she will caress one part of his body in particular but she goes right by and strokes his thighs instead. You can see the pleading in his face, it almost looks painful. Gwen is a tease but she does like to touch too, so on her way back up she stops to caress the lump that is quite prominent in his jeans. I guess she wants to see what he has to offer just in case...Once she has finished her exploration she slowly turns around casually and leans into him, firmly rubbing her ass against his erection. While she is doing this she looks at me with an open mouthed smile that just radiates sex. She is the most excited I have ever seen her.

After this little interlude, our Romeo is convinced that the deal is in the bag! And he is totally right, it is. But he doesn't realise that he bag in question is not his!!

Gwen then excuses herself to visit the bathroom. As she leaves she throws me a look that is unmistakable in its meaning: "Follow me now or regret it forever!"

She never even looks back because she knows that I got her meaning. So after a couple of seconds I get up and follow her, leaving our friend toasting his good fortune. I catch up with her near the bathrooms and she turns to me with a troubled look in her eyes. She needs to be taken and now but she has no idea where to go. I grab her hand and pull her to a dark corner with a large drape that I know about.

As soon as we are out of sight she throws herself at me, kissing me furiously, quivering from her excitement. She is rubbing her body against mine, caressing me everywhere, seemingly all at once. I tell myself that we must do this again if she gets like this every time! We have not exchanged a single word yet as she slips slowly down to her knees looking up at me with a look that is almost pleading, as if I would/could stop her from proceeding. I must admit that the little corner where we are is not that discreet, some kissing and light petting is one thing...But this!!! What could I do but sit back (figuratively) and let it happen. Honestly would any man say no in such a situation?

Gwen has a thing about oral sex; it never fails to excite her but in her current state I don't see how she could take any more...So she finds herself kneeling and trying to extract my cock from my pants, not an easy job given my erection. As soon as she manages to free me she takes me down to the hilt on the first try. No matter how many times I see her do this, I am always amazed. Not many women have managed to do this in the past and it is truly a fantastic feeling. She keeps going like she was starving for this so much that despite my usual control, I can feel that she could make me come. But I don't want it to end like this. So I grab her arms and despite her protest, stand her up. After I kiss her for a long moment I take her hands in my left one, twist her 180 degrees and pin her arms over her head against the wall. With my other hand I spread her legs and lift up her short skirt to expose her magnificent ass. There she is, facing the wall, a beautiful woman trembling even more than earlier, who is feeling so exposed and vulnerable in this position. At the same time, I am sure that a big part of her just wants me to take her now. I let her wait a moment longer making her impatient with this inaction. I just love seeing her like this; so open and willing. I finally start caressing her lower back, down her ass all the way to her soaking wet slit. She is always wet but tonight it is much more pronounced than normal. It's great that she gets so wet since it allows us to have sex for hours at a time and she is always ready for more. But now she is so wet that I see it running down her inner thigh. So I come closer and place the head of my cock against her lips and stop once again. I sense the frustration in her but also the excitement, she loves it when I take control. She is a submissive by nature but she doesn't like to admit it, she rebels against it. Only in moments where she is really excited does she allow herself to lower her defences and just enjoy it, like now. So she is immobile, trembling due to her need, but still resisting the urge to push back. She is just on the point of breaking when I push in all the way in a single trust. She let out a loud gasp and I stop once again. The feeling of her walls pulsing around my shaft holding me tight inside her is amazing. I think this is the best part, that unique sensation of the first complete trust.

Since we are not in the best place and we can be found out at any moment, I start moving inside her with long slow movements, she responds immediately and starts pushing back, rotating her hips. But it doesn't take long before we are going crazy, not caring who hears us. I am pounding her mercilessly, harder and faster. At one point I am afraid that I might even hurt her, but she doesn't seem to have that worry as she meets me trust for trust. I get so carried away that I don't resist the urge to slap her ass firmly. The added stimulation seems to push her over the edge and she explodes in a shattering orgasm. Her cries must have been heard even above the music by the people near us simply separated by a mere curtain. The contractions brought on by her pleasure bring on my own orgasm and I explode. I feel her start shaking again as she feels me spill myself inside her.

We stay immobile, I am leaning against her back completely winded but truly satisfied. We force ourselves to straighten up and try to look presentable, but I doubt that anyone will be fooled. We don't really care and we step out from our hideaway. Apart from a few knowing smiles from people near us everything is fine. Gwen slips into the bathroom to clean up as I do. I emerge first and return to the bar. Our Romeo seems to be nervous, he is looking around, and obviously wondering what is taking Gwen so long. I can't help but have a smile on my face. Eventually she shows up and I note with pride the look of complete contentment on her face. She looks quite different from earlier.

Gwen goes up to our friend and apologises for the delay, she mentions that she came across a friend and got held up (ah!). She stands between us and downs her glass of champagne and starts to pick up her things. The smile that appears on the guy is priceless as he ask the bartender for his bill. But to his utter disappointment Gwen turns and thanks him for a fun evening, leans down by placing her hand directly on his crotch stroking him, kisses him soundly and tells him:

«Maybe next time, but I am is just too tired now».

With that she gets up, looks at me and we walk out.

As it turns out, she was not tired at all...The sex started in the car and didn't stop until the sun showed its face. We have plans of doing something similar again very soon. This time it might be fun to get caught or to invite the next guy or girl to join us...

FlyDave
FlyDave
1 Followers