A Great Day To Be A Slave

Story Info
A day in the life of a loving Master and his slave.
2.8k words
4.2
50k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up, as I always do, with Master's cock rubbing against my lips. I open wide and feel Master insert his wonderful cock between my lips and on my tongue. Normally, Master wants me to worship his wonderful cock and swallow his delicious cum first thing in the morning. Today however, Master immediately starts to piss in my mouth. I hate when Master does that, and that is one of the reasons why he does it. Not every day, not even every week, but once in a while he enjoys showing me that he is truly my Master. My function is to please him, to obey his every whim, and if he desires to use me as a urinal that is his right. I lock my lips around his cock and struggle to swallow quickly enough that none of his piss escapes

I hate the taste. It is strong and acidic and will stay with me for a long time. Master says that it makes me conscious of my role as his slave. As long as I have the taste of his piss in my mouth I cannot forget what I am. The taste constantly reminds me that I have no pride, no dignity. There is nothing, however humiliating or painful that I will not do to serve my Master.

Finally, Master's bladder is empty. I have succeeded in swallowing every drop. He pats me on the head telling me that I am a good slut. I rise as I always do, to prepare a shower. I adjust the temperature to please him, and soap up my hands so that I may clean him thoroughly. I start at his face, and work down his neck, his back and his ass, carefully cleaning his crack. One good thing about drinking Master's piss is that I don't have to lick his crack after the shower. Master wants to keep the taste of his piss in my mouth. He wants me to savor the taste and not have anything drive it away. Then I move to his chest and abdomen, carefully caressing him with my soapy hands, carefully cleaning his body. I clean his underarms, arms and hands, before working my way down his thighs. I sink to my knees as I move down his calves, to his legs and toes, carefully soaping every spot. Still on my knees, I use my hands to carefully wash Master's balls, and finally, his magnificent cock. As I carefully rub my hot soapy hands on his cock it expands to its full magnificent size. Sometimes Master wishes me to continue until he spurts his cum all over me, but today Master merely commands me "Rinse."

I take the shower head and carefully rinse Master off, washing away all the soap and leaving him completely clean. Normally, I leave the shower at this point, and prepare for Master's morning. (I take my shower after Master has eaten breakfast) but Master takes the shower head from me, and commands me to stand with my legs spread wide. He then focuses the spray on my cunt and clit. With his other hand he starts to caress my tits and nipples. I am beginning to become aroused. I wonder, is Master going to allow me to cum or is he just going to torment me? There is nothing that I can do to influence his decision, so I just relax and enjoy the feeling as Master runs the water back and forth. My breathing becomes quick and shallow, my eyes dilate, my nostrils flare. My nipples are hard as Master caresses them. Finally I can hold out no longer. "I beg you Master. Please give your slut permission to cum."

Master responds "I will give you a choice. If you can wait five more minutes, you can cum with no penalty. But if you want to cum now, you must wear tit clamps and weights for the next hour." I have no choice. Master has taken me to such a peak that I don't think I can hold out for more than five seconds, let alone five minutes. I pant out quickly "Please master, I will accept any penalty you choose. Please I beg you, please allow your slut to cum." He gives his permission and I explode. I fall to my knees. I start screaming "Thank you Master. Your slave thanks you. Your slut thanks you. Your whore thanks you."

My whole body is shaking as waves of pleasure run through me. Finally I regain control over myself. Master has turned off the water and is walking out of the shower. I quickly follow him out (I normally precede him, I hope he will forgive my lapse) I grab the big fluffy towel and start to dry him carefully from head to toe. When he is dry I take out his robe and help him into it. I leave the bathroom and take out the tit clamps and fasten them to my nipples. I tighten them as tightly as I can, then attach the 4 ounce weights to each clamp. Master has attached as many as three weights to each clamp, but that has only been for a most severe punishment. I quickly prepare Master's clothing for the day and wait on my knees for his inspection. Master finishes shaving and brushing his teeth and finds me with my knees wide spread, body held straight from knees to head. He bids me rise, inspects my tit clamps and tightens them even further. Normally, I begin to prepare breakfast for him now, so it will be ready when he is dressed, but Master has something different in mind today. "I would like some entertainment while I get dressed. Let me see you do 100 toe touches while I get dressed."

OH MY GOD! 100 toe touches. My nipples are tightly clamped and the weights are bringing added pressure and pain. I must move rapidly. How long does it take Master to get dressed? One, two, three. I start to count. Each movement makes the weights bounce and each bounce means added pain to my tits. Master is tying his shoes as I reach 85. I will not make it to 100 before he is finished. What will my punishment be? Will I be able to take it? Master calls time when I reach 90. I am trembling in pain and in fear. But Master has mercy on his slut. "Ten spanks on the ass for being short 10 toe touches." I thank Master and immediately drape myself over his knees. Master knows that I tried my best. He knows that I can tolerate his hand spankings, that they stimulate me, they turn me on. Had he felt that I was not giving my all, he would have used a Cane, perhaps even on my tits or cunt. But ten hand spanks on my ass were just meant to give master pleasure, as he loved spanking my round cheeks.

Master rubs his hand gently over my cheeks. Then he raises his hand and brings it down hard. "One, Thank You Master. May I please have another? Two, Thank you Master. May I please have another? Master rubs his hand over my cheeks between each blow. He begins to finger fuck my hole. By the tenth blow he has inserted two fingers up my ass and rammed them hard as far as he could. I thanked master for punishing his slut, and begged permission to prepare his breakfast. At his consent, I hurried into the kitchen.

Master takes a simple breakfast, toast and scrambled eggs, but first he insists on a glass of fresh squeezed Orange Juice. I slice a few Oranges, and put them in the juicer. I put the toast in the toaster and start to scramble the eggs. The juice is ready, I put that in front of Master, the toast pops, I butter it quickly and give it to Master. Finally the eggs are ready. I give them to Master and kneel next to him, waiting for further instructions. Usually Master instructs me to prepare something for myself as well, but as I have said, he does not want anything to in any way alleviate the taste of his piss in my mouth so, on days that I drink his piss, he will not permit me to have anything to eat or drink until lunch,

He instructs me to sit on my special stool. It is a three legged hardwood stool with no back, slightly lower than his chair. Its main feature however is the large wooden dildo that is built in to the stool. It is placed so that it can be used to penetrate either my ass or my cunt. Master indicates that I should sit with the dildo penetrating my cunt. I am grateful. I sit, and we talk, Master and I. Breakfast time is a time of relative ease in our day. Master enjoys his first meal and we discuss current events, household items, books, movies etc. Master finishes eating and I await further instructions. Master usually permits me to take care of myself at this time, to piss, shower, brush my teeth, shave my pussy, etc. but today he has something else in mind.

He takes restraints and attaches my wrists to my collar. "I want you to fuck yourself on the dildo" My tits are still clamped; my hour has not yet passed. Using only my legs, I start to raise and lower myself slowly on the wooden dildo. Each time I rise and fall the weights shift and bring fresh pain to my tits. I start slowly, trying to avoid the pain, but each up and down movement raises my internal thermometer. I am getting hot. I find myself going faster and faster as I get hotter and hotter. As I go faster, the weights move faster. I am in both agony and ecstasy at the same time. Master looks at his watch and reaches to remove the clamps. My hour is up. But as he does so, the pain of the blood going back into the nipple gets even worse. I scream. I am slamming myself on that dildo, slamming my ass into the hardwood seat, feeling the dildo pound into the back of my cunt. I am reaching a point of no return. I try to slow down, and do for a minute or two, but I cannot maintain the slower pace. I am feeling so hot, so hungry for the sensation of my cum. I speed up again. I am almost there. But Master never gives me permission to cum twice in a morning. I will be lucky if he allows me to cum again tonight. I have already cum in the shower. I try to slow down. I cannot. I am going faster and faster. Finally I can hold out no longer. I think I might as well beg Master for permission to cum as with his permission or without it, I can no longer control myself.

"Master, your slave, your slut, your whore humbly begs you for permission to cum."I know I am not worthy, but I beg you to permit me the favor of your permission." I am panting. I cannot speak clearly. I am biting my lip trying to control myself, trying to control the quaking that was filling my cunt and running through my body. Finally I heard Master's response. "Permission granted." The words were barely passed his lips before the waves of ecstasy took over. Again, I was close to losing consciousness as the strength of my orgasm overwhelmed me. My cunt clenched around the wooden dildo. I fell to my knees, the dildo still sticking out of my cunt, the stool no longer upright, but on the floor, looking like it was attached to my cunt.

It took a while, but gradually I came back to my senses. I started to thank Master for his great kindness. Master smiled at me. He said I was a true slut. I thanked him. But then I realized that I would have to ask him for another favor. I had to piss. I was gathering my courage when Master anticipated me. He attached the leash to my collar and led me on my knees to the bathroom, where he allowed me to sit on the toilet. Sometimes he made me piss outside like a dog, but today he was kind enough to let me piss on the toilet. Master instructed me to spread my knees and gave me permission to piss. Master watched, as he always does, as the piss left my body. When I first entered his service I found this to be especially humiliating, but now I realize how this is Master's way of demonstrating that he controls every aspect of my life, and that accordingly everything that I do is important to him. Far from being humiliated, I am now proud that Master finds me worthy of his attention.

I finish pissing and I am now sitting on the toilet. My wrists are still attached to my collar, so I cannot wipe myself until Master unchains me. But Master shows no sign of moving. I remain seated on the toilet, legs wide apart, Master staring at my cunt. Finally, Master stirs and does something he has never done before. Rather than unchaining my wrist he tears the toilet paper and wipes my pussy himself. He is showing me that truly, I can do nothing without him. But Master does not stop when I am dry. Yes, he disposes of the toilet paper, but he continues to use his fingers, rubbing my cunt, massaging my clit. He leans over and kisses me on my lips, his tongue meeting mine. He inserts two fingers up my cunt, and uses his other hand to massage my clit. He begins slowly, but he can feel me as I begin to respond to his touch. My cunt once again begins to moisten. I feel his fingers moving in and out of my cunt, and his other hand on my cunt, massaging it, stimulating me. Once again, I was being sexually manipulated, brought to peaks of excitement, brought to a stage where I would no longer be able to control myself, brought to the stage where I would cum once again. Master would never allow me to cum three times in one morning. Why was he torturing me by forcing me to the edge?

Master took my leash and brought me to the bed. "Ass up" he commanded. I leaned over the bed and raised my ass as high as I could, keeping my legs well spread, as Master likes. Master inserted a vibrator in my cunt. It continued to stimulate me, to raise my level of sexual excitement. I began to wiggle my ass as I began to get hotter and hotter. This could only end one way and the last time I came without permission I felt it for ten days. Then I felt his cock at my ass. He had lubricated his cock, (normally he relies on my mouth and tongue) and I felt it sliding between my ass cheeks. His cock filled me up. I could feel the vibrator in my cunt and Master's cock in my ass. I was getting hotter and hotter, wiggling my ass. Master began pounding harder and harder. I was going to cum any minute. I had to keep clenching and unclenching my ass to give Master the best possible climax, but each time I did, I was bringing my climax closer and closer.

I would not be able to hold out much longer. Then Master whispered in my ear, "You may cum when you feel me flood your ass. If you cum before I do, you will regret it." Master was being so kind to his slut. I started to bite on my lips, I clenched harder and harder on Master's cock. Master was pounding my ass, moving faster and faster. I still was wondering if I would be able to maintain control, to win my race. The thought of what Master would do to me if I came ran through my head, but the vibrator in my cunt and Master's cock in my ass was driving me crazy. Master started to go even faster and I heard him breathing hard. I was gasping when I felt his cum in my ass. Again I exploded. My orgasm made my ass clench tightly against Master's cock. He filled my ass with his delightful cream as I drained him with my ass. I was again exploding with a third powerful and shattering climax. I could not catch my breath. I could not talk, I could barely breath. Master slipped out of my ass and collapsed on the bed. He too, was out of breath. I collapsed, after he pulled out, and was sprawled on the bed.

I never felt so good but I was wondering why Master was so kind to me. Then he smiled and looked at me. "Happy Valentine's Day, my little slut." Three cums in one day. It was the best Valentine's Day of my life.