A Great Escape

Story Info
Andrew and his Dom have some fun.
3.4k words
4.44
18.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was peaceful. Even though I was wrapped in heavy steel chains and was slowly losing all of my breath, I was calm.

I had been sitting under the water for a little over a minute, and was beginning to lose the last amounts of oxygen I had left in my lungs. When I knew I only had a few more seconds before I would pass out, I slipped out of my chains and swam to the surface of the pool.

Cheers greeted me as I broke the surface of the water. I wiped the excess water off my eyes, waved to the large crowd of people, and swam over to the edge of the pool where my assistant Amanda greeted me with a towel.

"Good job, Drew," she whispered as I pulled myself out of the pool. "You almost had me convinced for a moment there."

I tried not to grimace as she wrapped the towel around my shoulders. I did my best to ignore Amanda as I smiled and waved at my fans. I thanked my audience for coming to my show before walking away and into my temporary dressing room.

I sat down at the vanity table and began to dry out my brown hair while looking in the mirror. Once I had squeezed all the water from it, I took my towel and wiped off the excess eyeliner from around my chocolate eyes.

"You had a great show today, Drew," Amanda said as she waltzed into the room.

"Amanda, knock next time. What if I was changing? And how many times do I have to tell you to call me either Andy or Andrew?"

"But everyone calls you Andy!" she whined as she came up behind me. She flipped her fake red hair over her shoulder before she leaned down to whisper into my ear. "I want to be different."

Right as she was about to lay her hands on my shoulders, I stood up and turned around.

"Amanda, I think I'm going to have to let you go."

Her jaw dropped and her blue eyes were wide. "What?"

"I've told you time and time again the rules, and yet you simply don't listen."

She chewed on her lipstick coated bottom lip before replying. "What were the rules again?"

I sighed and squeezed the bridge of my nose, closing my brown eyes. Once I had calmed down, I opened my eyes and turned around so I could look her in the face. She was wearing way too much makeup, even for being on stage. She reminded me of a Barbie doll.

I held up my left hand in a closed fist while looking into her blue eyes.

I put up my pointer finger. "One. No touching me unless absolutely necessary."

I added my middle finger. "Two. I can be called either Andy or Andrew."

I added my ring finger, which had a gold band around it. "Three. Absolutely no flirting."

I put my hand down as Amanda glared at me.

"I was just trying to show you that you aren't--"

"That I'm not gay?" I said while leaning back in my chair. "I can assure you, I most certainly am. Unless having another guy's dick in my mouth is completely normal for the average heterosexual male."

If Amanda had Superman's powers, I'd certainly be a pile of ash from her laser vision.

"Well, why are you with that guy anyway?!" she asked, throwing her arms in the air in exasperation. "He orders you around and treats you horribly!"

My eyes narrowed and fury started to replace my frustration. "You better not be talking about my husband of three years, Amanda, or so help me God--"

"Drew. Enough."

Shivers ran up my spine and I quickly stood up and turned toward the door.

There, standing in the doorway, was my husband Xavier. His coal black eyes were commanding me to join him and I could never refuse one of his commands.

I quickly walked over to him, stopping when I was standing directly in front of him.

"How can I be of service, Sir?" I said quietly so that Amanda wouldn't be able to eavesdrop on us.

"Do people usually believe Amanda's gossip, Drew?" he asked.

"No, Sir," I said. "Her stories are often too wild for anyone to believe."

"Then how about we give her a show?" he said with a smirk.

"Sir?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes pet?"

"How much did you hear, Sir?"

Xavier sighed, causing anxiety to run rampant through my system.

"We'll worry about your punishment later, Drew."

"Y-yes, Sir."

Xavier nodded and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, turning me around and pulling me to his side. We faced Amanda and her scowling face.

"See, this is what I mean," she said with a sneer. "You let him order you around like a dog. It's sick. I would treat you so much better than him."

"Ho, did you ever think that he wants, no, needs to be treated how I treat him?" Xavier asked with a bored tone.

I was getting slightly worried for Amanda. Sure, she was annoying and I didn't like her, but judging by Xavier's voice and words, he was about to punch her. Xavier had never cared about not hitting women. He figured that if they got him angry enough to make him need to hold himself back from hitting them, they deserved at least a slap in the face.

I knew he was so angry because he was worried about what Amanda was saying earlier. He was always worried that I was going to leave him, despite my reassurances that I never would.

Right now, the only thing that could calm him down was me showing him that I was his, and always would be. This is probably exactly what Xavier was going for when he said we should 'give her a show.'

I stood in front of Xavier and quickly dropped to my hands and knees.

"Master, I'm yours. Always and forever," I whispered as I gently kissed his feet. The position made me feel so much better already; all of my tension from earlier was gone as I relinquished all of my control onto my master.

Xavier took a few calming breaths and began to run his fingers through my hair as though he were petting a dog. It felt wonderful. The combination of my master's happiness, my submissive position, and Xavier's fingers running through my hair was causing tingles of warmth to spread through my stomach. Butterflies joined the party and I sighed in happiness.

I had completely forgotten where I was, only to be reminded by Amanda.

"You're both crazier than I thought!" she shrieked.

I jerk my head up and looked at her. Her mouth was gaping open and her eyes were wide. I whimpered quietly and shifted my body so I was sitting on my calves, head down and hiding slightly behind Xavier.

Sure, earlier I had snapped at Amanda pretty quickly, but usually I wasn't like that. Normally I was much more meek and introverted. Amanda just happened to bring out the worst in me and made me feel uncomfortable in my own skin. Having Xavier here calmed me down so I was acting like my normal self again.

"Now, I would suggest that you leave and never talk about this to anyone. After all, who would believe you?" Xavier said with a smirk.

Amanda huffed, grabbed her purse, and stomped away towards the door.

I tugged at Xavier's pant leg.

"Sir? May I say something to her?" I quietly asked, looking up into his beautiful coal eyes. He smiled softly and nodded.

"Hey, Amanda?" I said right before she was about to leave.

She spun around and looked at me with disgust.

"Don't use me as a reference, because I won't say anything good," I said sweetly, leaning into Xavier's leg happily.

She made a face at me and left in a huff, slamming the door shut behind her.

Xavier peeled my hands off his leg and stepped away from me slightly. I fought off the urge to whine and looked up at him curiously.

"Have you already forgotten what you did wrong, Drew?"

I blanched and dropped my head when I remembered. "No, Sir, I remember now."

I swore, was rude, and told someone else about my private life. Guilt was settling in and I felt horrible. I was also worried.

Not that Xavier would hurt me, of course. No, he only punished me when I deserved it and he always explained why I was getting certain punishments. It made me love him that much more.

No. I was worried because of how much I did wrong. I always tried really hard to do what I was told and to remember the rules, but I felt like I could be so much better. When Xavier praised me, my heart would soar and butterflies would fill my stomach. I wanted to please him so badly, but I felt like I was always doing wrong.

What if that last act of mine was the last straw? What if Xavier had grown tired of me and was going to find a new, better submissive?

I wouldn't blame him.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I began to hyperventilate at the thought of Xavier leaving.

"Drew?"

My head shot up and my brown eyes met his. "Please, don't leave me Master! I'm sorry, really! I can do better, I promise!"

Xavier's eyes softened and he came up to me before kneeling down to be at my level. I squirmed uncomfortably. Xavier should be above me, not on my level. It wasn't right.

Xavier held my cheek in one palm as he pet the top of my head with the other. "I'm not leaving, Drew. It was an accident, and I understand that you're not perfect."

I snuggled my face into his palm, loving his touch. Hearing that calmed me down instantly, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"What will my punishment be, Sir?" I asked, opening my eyes to look into his.

He seemed to think for a moment on what would be appropriate. That was another thing I loved about him: he never made rash decisions. He always thought things all the way through before reacting to a situation. It helped me to feel like I could always trust him.

"Amanda always brought out the worst in you," he began, hitting the nail right on the head. "That, and you reacted quite well to the situation, besides the fact that you didn't need to be rude or swear. And you definitely didn't need to tell her about what we do when we're alone."

I dropped my head in shame, knowing that I could've handled the situation better.

"That being said, I think nine swats will be sufficient. Three for each of your misdoings."

I looked up and nodded. "I completely agree, Sir."

Xavier smiled at me and stood up before walking over to the chair I was sitting on when I freaked out on Amanda. I followed him and, as soon as he was sitting, lay down across his lap.

I had automatically tensed up in anticipation for what was about to happen. Xavier ran his fingers through my hair and mumbled calming words, soothing me and letting me relax my body. Once I was relaxed, he raised his hand and quickly brought it down on my ass.

Smack!

I flinched slightly, but after the first swat, the rest were much easier to go through. Xavier kept each smack at the same speed, causing them all to hurt in the same amount. It wasn't unbearable, but it didn't feel pleasant. It wasn't supposed to. This was a punishment, and although it was supposed to be a reprimand for what I did wrong, it helped to soothe my guilt.

When he finished, he pulled me up so I was sitting in his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his chest and listened to him give me soft words of praise, saying what a good boy I was and how happy he was to have me as a pet.

Once I had completely calmed down, I slipped off of my master's lap and sat on my calves below him, leaning my head against his knees.

"Thank you, Sir," I said with a sigh of contentment.

"For what?" he asked, petting the top of my head.

"For not giving up on me."

He stood up and pulled me to him, chest against chest. I set my hands on his chest and looked up into his eyes. I could see the swirls of emotion in their murky depths.

"I will never give up on you. You will forever be mine, and mine alone."

And with that, he kissed me.

It started out slow and sweet. His soft lips guided mine as we sensually kissed. My hands crept up of their own accord and wrapped around his neck. Xavier set his hands on my waist and tilted his head, deepening the kiss. This kiss had no lust, only love, and it made my heart swell wonderfully.

We broke apart for air and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Let's go home," he said, and I couldn't help but agree.

***

When we finally arrived home, my body was on fire. I had ridden shotgun, like always, but Xavier was much more... playful than usual.

His hand had started on my knee, and by the time we got home, he was rubbing my hard-on with the back of his hand.

I let out an involuntary whine as he stopped the car and lifted his hand away from me. I blushed furiously as he chuckled and got out of the car before going around, opening my door, unbuckling me and helping me out. I was still blushing as we went up the steps and into our home.

As soon as the front door shut, Xavier turned to me with lust in his eyes.

"Go to our room. Leave your bag of tricks here. Undress and lay on the bed," he growled out.

I moaned inwardly at his commands and nodded before hastily making my way up the stairs. Once in our bedroom, I shut the door and stripped, throwing my clothes in the laundry basket. I glanced at the mirror on the wall quickly, running my fingers through my hair to fluff it up. I then ran over to the bed and lay down in the middle on my back, my head resting on the pillows.

Just then, the door opened and lifted my head to see Xavier carrying a small black drawstring bag. I was curious, but decided to wait and see. I trusted Xavier completely, and I knew he would never hurt me.

Xavier smiled at me and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs that I used during my shows.

"Sir, is everything in there from my bag of tricks?" I asked politely.

"Almost, but no, not everything," he said with a smirk. My blood began to boil as lust ran rampant through my system.

He gently pushed me so that I was lying down again before he hooked up each pair of handcuffs to the headboard so that my hands were about two feet apart and above my head. He smiled at my blushing face before climbing off the bed and going back to the bag.

Next, he pulled out a violet blindfold and two small sets of silver keys that went with the handcuffs. He came back to me and blindfolded me. When I could only see purple, he kissed my forehead gently and, after a moment, kissed me deeply. I moaned and opened my mouth as soon as his tongue came knocking. However, once our tongues began to battle, I felt the cool touch of metal hitting the roof of my mouth. I scrunched up my face in confusion as Xavier pulled away from me.

He chuckled and I felt his weight leave the bed before hearing him dig into the bag again.

"Those are the keys to your handcuffs. Unlock yourself by the time I'm done preparing you." he said.

I nodded and started right away. I heard the rustle of clothing as I separated the two different keys from each other in my mouth. I shuffled up the bed and leaned over to my left with one of the keys sticking out of my mouth. Right when I was about to try it, though, Xavier distracted me.

I felt him leaning over me before quickly swooping down and latching onto one of my nipples. I moaned loudly and froze in what I was doing. I had gone soft while concentrating on the keys, but was now at full attention again, eagerly awaiting Xavier's next move.

Xavier nipped and licked at my left nipple until it was hard and sore, then moved on to the right one. I was moaning and twitching, my back arching up and pressing my chest further into his mouth.

"What are you supposed to be doing right now, Drew?" he chuckled as he kissed a path down my stomach.

'Oh right,' I thought. 'Escape.'

I quickly moved into the same position I was in before. I tried to stick the key in and, after many failed attempts, found the keyhole.

That was also the moment that Xavier's lips found my aching shaft.

I groaned and tried to ignore the growing fuzziness in my head and the need to thrust my hips desperately. I tried to shove the key into the lock, but it was to no avail. It was the wrong key.

I switched the keys in my mouth as I felt Xavier change his position. Once I had the correct key, Xavier was licking at my hole, causing me to lose all sense of thought.

He pulled away for a moment and I heard the pop of a cap. I took that moment of him lubing himself up to quickly shove the key in the lock and unlock my left hand.

The lock clicked open and my left hand was free. I reached up to my mouth and grabbed the other key.

Then I felt Xavier's fingers press into me.

My hands fisted and my left hand slammed into the bed. My back arched and I let out a long moan, thrusting myself down onto Xavier. When I had regained some control, I reached up and unlocked my other hand. Pulling it free, I grasped the sheets and moaned loudly.

"Sir? May I take off my blindfold, please?" I gasped out, finding it difficult to take in much air.

Xavier pulled his lubed up fingers with a soft pop and said softly, "Yes, pet, you may."

I reached up and yanked my blindfold off, eager to see what was happening.

Xavier chuckled at my eagerness and pulled my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and fisted my fingers in his hair, just the way we both loved it. Xavier lined himself up, leaned down to plant a chaste kiss on my lips, and slammed in all the way to the hilt.

I let out a groan of pain and closed my eyes, leaning my head back into the pillow and taking deep breaths. I relaxed my body as Xavier peppered my face with soft kisses.

When the pain had receded, I opened my eyes and nodded to Xavier, who smiled and settled into a slow rhythm. Soon enough, though, I was moaning and begging him to go faster, harder, deeper.

He responded to my begging and began to thrust furiously, making my arch my back and thrust against him, moaning his name and 'Master' constantly.

Suddenly, he tilted his hips and drove in deeper than before, hitting a magical spot that caused me to scream and release all over both of our chests. Xavier thrust quickly a few more times before releasing inside me with a groan of my name. He fell onto the bed, rolled onto his back and pulled me onto his chest. I snuggled into him, sighing happily.

"I love you so much, Drew," I heard him whisper. "I don't want you to ever talk or even think about me leaving you again, alright? You will always be mine."

I smiled widely and kissed his chest before cuddling closer to him. "Yes Sir, I understand. I love you too, Sir, so very much."

He kissed the top of my forehead and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.