A Great Night at Our Old Sex Club

Story Info
A visit to one of our favorite London sex clubs.
1.3k words
4.02
29.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piperX
piperX
4 Followers

We used to live in London. We went back for a visit a few weeks ago and visited our favorite sex club. It turned out to be a great night.

Every word that follows is true, except a couple of names.

We were both excited. It'd been a year. So nice to walk into such a warm, familiar place.

Things started off on the right foot.

We had a drink at the bar. Nice crowd. Then my wife went downstairs to change from her street clothes into a see-through red teddy she'd recently bought. By the way, my wife's name is Claire. She's 36, 5'10", perfect breast, great legs, and an ass that's hard to ignore. Actually, all of her is hard to ignore. No matter the club, she attracts a following of single guys.

But tonight it started with a girl. She'd just stepped out of the changing room when another very hot woman walked up and started kissing her. Claire was surprised, and very quickly got into it. I was off doing something else, and when I came back found them in a pretty passionate embrace. This might have quickly led to full-blown sex if the woman's boyfriend hadn't stepped in. He wasn't happy, and asked her to get dressed. What a killjoy! We were disappointed, but revved up, and eager to see what we'd find upstairs.

We had anther drink at the bar, talked to a few other couples, one of whom gave us tips about the best swinger resorts they'd been to, and then walked around. Very standard scene. People fucking. People playing with each other. Blowjobs. Hand jobs. And lots of looking.

At that point Claire decided she wanted a turn in the glory hole. They have two in the club. One is small and dark with a single hole. Nice place if you're in the mood to anonymously suck off a bunch of guys. The other is designed for women who want more than anonymous cocks. That's the one Claire really likes.

So into the glory hole we went. I tied Claire's hands in hanging cuffs, took off her teddy, and stepped back. Within minutes she was covered by eager hands. Hands on her tits, hands on her ass, and fingers in her pussy. She loves this. She loves closing her eyes, concentrating on her pleasure, and not worrying about anyone else's. After about 10 minutes of frantic fondling she asked me to fuck her while all these other guys — and probably a few girls — mauled her. I did. Very exciting feeling my cock slide in and out of her pussy while someone played with her clit. Five minutes later she turned and whispered "enough" into my ear. So I backed off, untied her, got dressed, and we said goodbye to the eager boys on the other side of the wall, many of whose cocks were poking through, hoping for a bit more action. They didn't get any.

We went back to the bar. While we chilled over a drink, we started talking to a very attractive couple, an Asian girl named Jo, and an English bloke who called himself Charlie. Jo was hot, and she was still wearing clothes. It was pretty clear that something was going to happen between us, but we needed a break, so Jo and Charlie went off looking for some other fun. We later found out they met another couple and fucked each other silly in the voyeur room: one way glass, looking in.

After a while, and maybe another drink, we got up to take a walk. Now remember, by that point quite a few of the guys around the bar had already played with Claire. They'd either finger-fucked her or toyed with her tits and ass. A lot of the others were plenty interested in what they could see through the thin fabric of her teddy. Claire had a following.

As we were walking though the club, a good looking black guy walked up behind Claire and whispered in her ear: "Give him a blowjob so I can fuck you from behind." She didn't tell me this, but when we came across a big empty bed, she pushed me back onto it and pulled my pants off. Before long she was giving me a world-class blowjob with her completely exposed ass facing a crowd of horny guys. I didn't know it at the time, but her new friend was stroking her thighs, getting here hotter and hotter. She finally looked up and and asked if I had a condom for the guy behind her. I was surprised, but, why not? She handed it back to him, and started sucking my cock again. But before I knew it she was rocking back and forth, completely unable to pay any attention to what was in front of her. As she later told me, this guy was big. His cock gave her waves of pleasure and pain. He finally came, and she collapsed on my chest. She looked at me, smiled, and said: "That was great." She then went back to licking my still-hard cock.

About a minute later a sweet Asian guy interrupted her and asked: "Hey, can I fuck you now?" She smiled again. "Sure!" He put on a condom — at least he'd brought his own — and slid his dick into her pussy. The problem was, Claire's black friend had stretched it, far too much for this guy to get a lot of pleasure from it. So he did the only rational thing, and stuck his cock in her ass. He didn't ask. He just did it. Luckily Claire loves getting ass-fucked up. The rocking started. My blowjob stopped. And the rocking continued until he came.

By that point Claire was pretty wiped out, but she hadn't cum yet. We thought we'd better take a break and went back to the bar, wondering how many guys in the club hadn't had some kind of a go at Claire.

We weren't there five minutes when Jo and Charlie showed up. That's when they told us about the other couple they'd fucked. Jo apologized, and I laughed. Then I kissed her. Great lips! She really was hot. In the mean time Claire collected another trophy in Charlie who was all over her. The bar wasn't the most appropriate place for a foursome, so we went off to find a secluded bed. We walked all around the club, the four of us holding hands, and couldn't find one, so I suggested the exhibitionist couch. It's a big couch, big enough for four, separated from the rest of the club by a sheer curtain. By that point we were all so excited we would have stripped and fucked in Piccadilly Circus.

And strip we did. We were naked in about 30 seconds.

But then things didn't go the way I thought they would. I was expecting Jo to myself, but she pushed Claire onto her back and straddled her. Wow.

They started playing with each other while Charlie tried to kiss Claire from the side. Jo turned to me and said: "Fuck me from behind.", which I was happy to do. It took a little maneuvering since it meant I also had to straddle Claire, but it was well-worth the effort. Jo had one of those one-in-a-million pussies. Hairless, delicious, and just puffy enough to give a cock the perfect amount of friction. I quickly got lost in the fuck. I loved it. In the mean time I could see Claire alternating kisses between Jo and Charlie while playing with his cock. While all this was going on I could see hands from behind the sheer curtain playing with Claire's feet and legs, and feel lips on my neck and back while I plowed my way to a mind-blowing orgasm inside Jo's perfect pussy.

Within 15 minutes we'd all cum. We rested together, naked and happy, while the club's voyeurs slowly dissipated into the shadows.

Claire and I left the club satisfied as we've ever been. In the cab home, we looked at each other, almost together said: "We have to write this down.", and started laughing.

When we got home, we fucked again. Naturally.

piperX
piperX
4 Followers